Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Среда, 24.04.2024, 19:41
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 1 из 16
  • »
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Ритик Рошан - Hrithik Roshan » Ритик Рошан Hrithik Roshan иностранные статьи
Ритик Рошан Hrithik Roshan иностранные статьи
LudgerДата: Среда, 29.07.2009, 15:37 | Сообщение # 1
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline

Ритик Рошан - Hrithik Roshan статьи на иностранном

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Среда, 29.07.2009, 15:38 | Сообщение # 2
Ангел Любви

Kites will fly in december

Source: Mid Day

By: Subhash K Jha

Date: July 25, 2009

Hrithik Roshan's much-awaited flick will release worldwide on December 18

After much hoopla and indecision, it's finally official. Anurag Basu's Kites will release on December 18. And no, the film was not delayed due to editing issues.

Rather, it was waiting for international buyers. Says a source, "Now that there's a slump in the international market, Kites won't wait for international buyers any longer.

The producers will give the film on a commission basis to international distributors."

The decision to release Kites on December 18 was taken after watching the film's final cut.

World Release

Rakesh Roshan admits they're looking at December 18 as the worldwide release date for Kites.

"But there are details that still need to be worked out and I'd rather not talk about it until everything is in place," he said. Adds Anurag, "Yes, we are looking at the date. I've left the final decision to Roshanji and Eros."

LudgerДата: Среда, 29.07.2009, 15:39 | Сообщение # 3
Ангел Любви

Wrist assured, Sussane Roshan

Source: Mumbai Mirror

Date: July 22, 2009

The latest on the couple is that Hrithik has got Sussane’s name tattooed on his right wrist. Hrithik is quite happy to have finally got the tattoo done.

A source said, “Hrithik had been planning to get his wife’s name tattooed on his wrist for a long time. He trusted no one but tattoo artiste, Sameer Patange, who had earlier too done tattoos for him and Sussane. Hrithik got Sussane’s name tattooed while she is away in London with sons, Hrehaan and Hridaan. The actor is on his way to London and intends to give Sussane a surprise.”

Sameer Patange confirmed the news and said, “Yes, Hrithik has got Sussane’s name tattooed on his wrist. We had discussed it earlier and he had asked me to work on an apt design when he and Sussane got a (six-point star) tattoo done from me a few months ago.”

Sameer, who runs his studio in Bandra, added, “Hrithik got the tattoo done while Sussane wasn’t in India. We had several meetings at his residence to finalise how the tattoo will look. I chose a font called Elvish, which is unique. Hrithik liked it a lot too. It was great to see how co-operative he was, carefully following all the instructions before and after the tattoo. He was like a child, extremely thrilled after the tattoo was done and couldn’t wait to show it to Sussane.

LudgerДата: Среда, 29.07.2009, 15:40 | Сообщение # 4
Ангел Любви

Hrithik's tribute to Michael Jackson

Source: Indiatimes

Date: July 3, 2009

Hrithik Roshan seems to be in a sombre mood of late. The actor was busy shooting for an ad in Singapore when his dancing inspiration Michael Jackson passed away. Of course, the actor grieved deeply. Hrithik adored the King of Pop. And when we called him up, there was little he could say. “It’s unbelievable, it hasn’t yet sunk it!” he told us. “He was an inspiration to every entertainer. People wanted to become dancers just by watching Michael Jackson him perform. ‘Thriller’ was my absolute favourite, and still is... ”

Hrithik Roshan’s sister, Sunaina, shared with us, “Hrithik has been a die-hard fan of Michael Jackson since he was a child. Hrithik must be 8-9 years old when he used to imitate Jackson’s moonwalk. I remember the moment ‘Thriller’ used to play Hrithik used to be up doing a Michael Jackson. It was Michael Jackson’s music videos that introduced Hrithik to western dancing. Hrithik used to do a Michael Jackson whichever party he went to.”

But in showbiz... the ball keeps rolling, and the show must go on... “And Michael Jackson, too, will continue to live in every beat of music,” concludes Hrithik.

LudgerДата: Среда, 29.07.2009, 15:41 | Сообщение # 5
Ангел Любви

Father figures

Source: Mumbai Mirror

Date: July 28, 2009

Far away from the public eye, Hrithik Roshan is just like any other father who bonds with, and also disciplines, his two sons at home

Hrithik Roshan, who feels he hasn’t been able to spend enough time with his younger son Hridaan, who is fourteen months old, now intends to make up for lost time.

“I’ve been shooting most of the time. I’ve hardly had time to be with him. Hridaan smiles at everything and everyone. He’s quite a smiley baby,” says the proud papa.

As for the elder son, three-year-old Hrehaan, Hrithik says he’s a super-hero. “Sometimes for half a day Hrehaan is Krrish and for the other half of the day he is Spiderman or Superman. So he’s flying around the house all day. Sometimes he falls and gets hurt but that’s okay. He’s fantastic.”

Hrithik loves everything to be well-placed in the house. “Hrehaan is allowed to go as crazy as he wants in the house, as long as he puts all the toys back. I’ve never stopped him from doing anything. Even when he was just a one-and-a-half year old and he banged the DVD player, I reasoned rather than shouted at him,” he says.

All fathers believe that their children are the smartest. And Hrithik is no different. Seemingly ordinary things take on a special glow just because it’s one’s child who is being discussed. “Hrehaan wakes up early in the morning and puts on the DVD player to watch any films he wants. He holds the DVD in the centre hole because he doesn’t want it to get scratched. He also puts on the air conditioner himself. It’s amazing,” adds Hrithik.

At the moment, Hrehaan’s favourite films are Spiderman and Krrish.

Commenting on how much he is willing to invest both physically and emotionally in a film, Hrithik says, “The big question I always ask myself before doing a film is, can I give my right arm for it? If the answer is yes, then I’m on. For Kites, I can give both my arms.”

On second thoughts, he says, “Considering what I went through with my knees, I take that back. Nothing matters more than your health. Now when I pray for my sons, I pray for their good health.”

LudgerДата: Среда, 29.07.2009, 15:44 | Сообщение # 6
Ангел Любви

FHM Magazine Interview

Date: July 2009

Contributior: SS

Typed by: Turima and Shoba

Interviewer: Tushar A. Amin

The final word in living “The Good Life” came from none other than the ultimate symbol of contemporary Indian masculinity – Hrithik Roshan. This mega star is the epitome of raw rugged appeal and old world sophistication. A long chat with Hrithik in his exquisite and awe inspiring home taught me the true meaning of good life is not collecting “things”. It is the ability to be true to oneself. One of the most luxurious, soul fulfilling experiences I’ve had, Hrithik ‘s interview is straight from the heart and is aimed at your soul……

Beyond the glitz and glamour and beyond the trappings of superstar image, Hrithik Roshan, the epitome of contemporary Indian masculinity talks of his quest for the truth and digs deeper for HIGHER GROUND

You rocked Cannes recently. How was the experience?

It was wonderful. The first time I went to Cannes was when I was 21 years od as an assistant to my grandfather J. Om Prakash, who was the President of the FFI at that time. So I got the layman’s perspective of how it is and what goes on. I saw people walk the red carpet and I thought to myself, maybe, someday I will walk it too. And this time I was on the red carpet and I felt as insignificant as I felt 14 years ago.

Insignificant…!??

(Looking at me in the eye) In fact, I felt even less significant than 14 years ago. I felt less because at that time when I was 21, I wasn’t greedy for attention. I was just a bystander at peace, happy watching people go by on the red carpet. This time when I was there, there was a sense of grabbing and wanting more attention. So, in that regard I felt even more insignificant. I felt lesser of myself. That’s how life is. It comes a full circle and makes you see your face in the mirror . You see yourself and say, damn! (Thinks for a few moments) It is about desires. The more you live your desires as opposed to your needs, the more unhappy you will be.

It’s amazing that you can still keep your perspective despite all the glamour and glitz you are surrounded by….

For me, my career is my preoccupation. All our work that we do is actually a form of our preoccupation. When we are put on this earth, right from the beginning, our preoccupation started in the form of simply trying to survive. And now since we don’t have anything better to do, since we don’t have the answers that our soul is actually seeking and we have no way to find those answers, we have convinced ourselves that it’s futile to even attempt. So we just forget about that and say, okay, let’s live day to day. Let’s make our lives better by desiring and acquiring and filling up our life. Let’s keep busy by trying to be happy and trying to feel bigger and bigger by accumulating possessions and seeking attention. By craving acknowledgement from the world. And all that is just preoccupation. I like the fact that I am aware of that. So it keeps me grounded.

You are playing so many roles day in day out…. How do you manage to be so true to each one?

We all have a natural propensity to play roles. We are not the same person that we are with our parents as we are with our friends… they are all bits and parts of you but we are all actually playing roles. And it is very hard to break away from that and keep yourself centered. But if you do get there, then that is a place of immense peace and strength.

Are you able to detach yourself from the demands made on you for being a superstar?

As much as I fight trying to live up to an image, I often succumb to wanting to be that star. And it’s not a bad thing as it is part of my job. I wish I could do it in a more unafraid manner. I have a dilemma in my head which is that there is a grotesque difference between what the world thinks of me and what I think of myself. There is always a big leap I have to take before I appear as a star. And that takes work … Whether it is clothes, hair, make up. What should I wear? How should I walk? Would I be able to impress? All those stupid unnecessary thoughts still exist…

LudgerДата: Среда, 29.07.2009, 15:45 | Сообщение # 7
Ангел Любви
продолжение...

So you take them as an occupational hazard …a guy’s gotta do what a guy’s gotta do type?

There is a difference between what I do and what I need to project myself as. I love what I do. I love giving expression to a life and make it look real and convincing …to play a character. To maybe vent my own personal conflicts through celluloid. That kind of creativity somewhere sets your soul free. I love the process of acting. I love being in front of the camera. But the other side of the coin is projecting yourself as a star who wants to be the best, wants to be loved by all. That is where my problem arises. I wish I could just act and go home. And not worry about selling myself or trying to impress. But the one consistent thing that exists in life, I have realized is change. And I know that while I am expressing these thoughts right now, one day, I would look back and say, hey, it was so easy to do that. Why was I stressing so much? I could have just been myself and walked the red carpet the way I wanted to, not really give a damn about anything else, but just have a good time, just enjoy every step that I am there, just being there in the moment. Taking life as it is….

Does projecting that star image still trouble you?

No, no…It is far easier now. I am just giving you an overview of how it has been for me. Nowadays the remnants of that still exist. But I am far cooler. I am far more myself. But of course, there are those remnants, those devils which have to fight. We all have to… They always make a back door entry. You throw them out and just as you are about to step on stage, they sneak up on you. And then its too late to fight. But of course, I am still evolving. Still young. Have a lot of life to live, lot of time to attain my Nirvana. And one day, I will….

Inshallah

Actually, we all are seeking that. Some people are just a bit more preoccupied with what they are doing right now. But a time will come when they have to sit back and realize that whatever has gone by and whatever is to come – both are illusions. The only truth in life is where you are right now…your present moment. This present moment is your only access to peace. If you want to gain peace, do it right now and don’t wait for getting that house or getting that award to be at peace. Because that will never happen, and that is a bottomless pit.

At this point right now, wherever you are, you have to look around and ask yourself “Do I have a problem? Do I have any problem right now?” And if you do, then ask yourself a second question, “Can I do something about it? And you will get an answer. Yes or no. If yes, do it. Get up and do it. If no, then accept that moment just the way it is. Because it has taken millions of years, millions of years that nature has been through to align itself to come to this moment. So resisting that moment is the most stupidest thing you can do. It is such a simple saying “Why cry over spilt milk?” but that is your access to salvation. You have to be in acceptance with what is. If you are not it acceptance with what is, you are the most idiotic person alive. Because you cannot fight what is.

Hrithik, you are hardly 35..where does all this come from?

It’s not about age. It is about how mature you are, what experiences you have been through. Experiences though are never good or bad. They are just access point t find out more about yourself. Every situation is only there for you to find out more and evolve more. There is no bad situation. Even death of a close one somewhere gets you closer to enlightenment. Suffering and unhappiness are actually pathways to achieving true peace in life, if you just learn from it the right way. To evolve, I think, that is your main mission in life. Without you even knowing it, you are always accumulating experiences and growing with them.

Are you constantly watching yourself, conscious of this process?

Just having the awareness is enough. Even in retrospect, if you become aware that I acted in a certain way because I was affected – either by the presence of somebody who is more powerful, or by the presence of somebody at a lower level. The ego takes control sometimes and makes you act superior. And if you can’t beat somebody who is better than you, then your ego would try and befriend that person so that you can get the acknowledgement that you want from that more powerful person. If you know that you cannot beat a person who is better than you in what you do, then you would want to be at least friends. You gain importance simply by association. But actually, you are seeking something that is not you and which is futile. Because ego is a bottomless pit. Your actions just show how incomplete you are because you are seeking to compete based on material or external things.

When do you get time to think out all these things? Do you meditate?

Well, I read a lot of books. And ya, I do meditate when I don’t feel centered enough.

Are you religious?

I respect the source of all religions. I think they were all meant to teach people to live in peace. All of them talk oneness. All of them talk of a better way to live. But I don’t believe in what religion has become. Religion now is people attaching themselves to a belief that they think they are in the sole possession of the truth. And if another religion says something else, they point a finger and say no, that’s wrong. And by implication, they are saying that they are right. Which gives them more power. So the basic significance of religion is lost. It’s become a belief system that empowers a certain section of people and with that they try and get more importance and make themselves feel more powerful by thinking that they are in sole possession of the truth and all other religions are wrong. That’s where wars come from. The point of religion is to teach people to love but it has become a tool to spread hatred.

A leading choreographer once told me, “For someone with a muscular physique like Hrithik, dancing is one of the most difficult tasks. And yet there is so much grace and beauty in his movements, there is so much fluidity, it’s amazing. He is a delight to watch, an inspiration even for someone like me.” On a sub conscious level, what is your relationship to dance?

I am sorry, but I will have to break your illusion. I don’t think muscles have anything to do with obstructing dance. You are either someone who has an ability to express emotions through your body in a way that the world considers good or you don’t. But everybody has the ability to express their emotions through their body. Everyone dances. The point of dance is to express yourself and to free yourself. Yes, if you want to build a career out of it, you need acknowledgement from the world that you are a good dancer. So let’s not destroy the concept of dance by saying that only if you dance perfectly can you be having fun. The point of dance, let’s not forget what dance actually means, and let me not be the symbol to signify that. That if you don’t dance like Hrithik Roshan then you are a bad dancer. That’s untrue. I say, when you dance and if you can look stupid when you dance then you are free. And that should be so much fun place to be. If you watch me dancing in a disco or when I am with friends, I can dance the most stupid the most absurd steps. Because I don’t concentrate on just doing a step. I concentrate on just expressing through my body the exhilaration that I am feeling in my mind because I am with my friends, I can be myself. So let’s not destroy the concept of dance. And let me not be the symbol to destroy the concept of dance in the minds of people. Dance is for fun and no matter how you dance, you should have fun. The more stupid you look, the more absurd you look, the more people will turn around and look at you, because you are in your element. The more crazy you go, the more people will turn to you and appreciate you but you have to let yourself go. Yes, it you want to make a career out of dance, then you need acknowledgement from the world. And for that I will tell you, the only way to magic is practice. When you practice enough you can create that magic

And what about your physique and fitness? Do you love working out or is it just a part of your job?

LudgerДата: Среда, 29.07.2009, 15:45 | Сообщение # 8
Ангел Любви
продолжение...

Working out is like meditation to me. And as hollow as it may sound, it is my truth and it makes me feel good. When I work out, I feel more empowered, more at peace. And there is a scientific and a biological truth to that as well. When you work out, all the toxins in body get an access to be excreted out of the body through sweat. All the nutrients are carried by the blood to the extremeties of your body, so your healing is better. All the tension and the knots in the body that have actually come from the mind, have a reverse effect on the mind. And when your body is stiff and knotted up, it works backwards on the mind. It’s a vicious cycle. The body causes mind to stress and the mind causes body to stress. So the only outlet is to pump your heart up which sends out blood to all the extremities, flushes out your toxins and releases endorphins into your brain. You actually feel happy right after workout

Dance, fitness…another aspect of your life that spells magic is your relationship with your dad. It’s Father’s day this month. Can you share some thoughts on your fantastic bond with your dad?

Well, what can I say! Whatever I have, whatever approach and drive I have to my work, comes from being my father’s son. I have watched him work, I have watched him struggle, I have watched him fail, I have watched him succeed. And I am still watching. It’s been a tireless journey for him. So much so, it is tiring for me to look at him. I wonder, “Is it never going to end? Will I feel the same drive when I am sixty” And then the question arises, “Is it just about working, just about passion and drive? Or is there something beyond that. Are these simply means to an end and what is that end?” I look at him and I get all these questions. On the work front, as everyone knows, we have done three films. And all three have been loved and appreciated. They have all been blockbusters. All the things about those films have gone right. And I think that is because, somewhere, when we work with each other, even if we have arguments, we maintain our individuality while working and at the same time, don’t oppose other person’s thoughts and suggestions. Because we are both working towards the same goal – to make a better film. So work wise we have complete understanding and there is a lot of respect and awe that I have for him. I have been watching him for so many years, and that respect and awe keeps growing with each passing day.

But are you two like buddies? Or is it like traditional Indian families where a father is a father, and there is a line that cannot be crossed?

You know, it’s all about the son finding his own individuality. And once that happens, then it is very easy to talk man to man. So of course we went through a stage where we couldn’t be friends. I wouldn’t say we are friends now, but we are two individuals, two men who have their own mind. And from that comes an incredible amount of freedom when it comes to communications and understanding.

Coming to more material stuff, You are one of the most suave, sophisticated and stylish film personalities, both on an doff the screen. What are you the most comfortable wearing?

I just pick up a t-shirt and a pair of jeans….

Are there any particular brands you are biased towards?

All I tell my designers and Sussanne is that I just need the clothes to fit well and I need to feel good in t hem. I don’t care if they come from Fashion Street or Dolce and Gabbana or Armani. But on a more practical level, I find that clothes made by Armani very suited to the body structure I have. My favorite in that regard are Armani, Diesel for jeans and Dolce and Gabbana

So Sussanne does your shopping? You never go with her….

I try sometimes. But after a while, it makes me giddy. I can’t focus and concentrate. After a while, I want to sit down somewhere

You and Sussanne are a perfect couple. What is the secret of a happy relationship according to you?

I don’t have the only answer to that. There is not one answer to that. It’s like the theory of life. Empty what’s full, fill what’s empty. Scratch where it itches. Do whatever you have to do. But on a more pragmatic level, some relationships are about dependency and needs And that’s construed as love. Some truly have the capability to be two individuals and to voice themselves. And be themselves, have their own minds and then what comes out is a beautiful friendship. I think, love without friendship is not love. If each one is trying to live up to the image that the other one has, then he or she is not being your individual self. And that in time will break. Because it is not the truth. So if you can live in truth and accept each other, then it’s the most beautiful kind of love that ever existed.

What advice would you give to men out there when it comes to relationships?

There is no other side of love. If in your relationship there is hostility, anger and temper to a point where it transforms into physical fights, then it is not love. You are just trying to mould each other into what you want the other to be. It’s very important that when you actually love, you have to love the whole person the way he or she is, in entirety. That’s love. That’s where and when it becomes unconditional. Because the moment one person has not lived up to the image that the spouse has of him or her, that creates animosity. That’s not love. It you are two individuals and you respect and love each other, then you have arguments and disagreements but it would never turn into a bad relationship

How has fatherhood changed you?

I am not sure what the answer to that is because I am not sure how it would be interpreted. My premise in life was that having children and bringing a life on this earth was a very selfish thought. Because it was again, a need to satisfy your own wants, a need to love, a need to fill your empty life. And the thought of having another life go through what I have gone through was not appealing to me. But that was just my growing years, and now when I can look back and connect the dots, I realize that I had to go through what I had to go through to be where I am right now. So there’s always hope and there are no tragedies. And that sort of brought me to a point. In fact, this was after my first son was born. I realized the bigger truth that life eventually finds a way, if you just don’t lose hope and keep on fighting. There are such exhilarations and victories waiting for you that life will seem worth it. And that gives me great joy in bringing up my kids. Because I know they will go through hardships I know they will go through heartbreaks, I know they that they will also, if I teach them right be able to connect the dots and look forward to that victory. And that gives me a lot of peace and happiness.

And how do you and Sussanne approach parenting? Do you play good cop bad cop with kids?

No, we have not come to that stage. I don’t think it’s going on that path at all because there is just love all around. I am not over protective. I am teaching my kids from a very small age that the only thing you can do when you fall just to get up again. And that is something my elder kids teaches his friends at school If someone falls, he tells the guy, “Cry fast and then getup and run again.” AT home also, when he falls and gets hurt and is crying, he is actually trying cry faster so that he can prove to me that he is over the pain and run again. And he is three years old. Sometimes I ask him, “Hrehaan, why are you crying?” and he replies, “Dad, because after I cry, I can stand up again.” So he is crying because he wants to finish it off so that he can stand up again. So he is on the right track.

Don’t you wish you had a daughter?

(Laughs) I never wanted a son. Again, at that point of time, I was very worried about what he will have to go through because of what I went through. I was projecting my struggle onto my child’s future. And of course, me saying that I struggled doesn’t sound like much, but we all have our own personal battles to fight. And I did. It was a bad one. So I wanted a daughter because I thought I will have less pressure, I will make her a superstar. But now that I have these two, I cannot even think of what could have been. It’s a waste of time, I am so content.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 06.08.2009, 08:52 | Сообщение # 9
Ангел Любви
Hrithik gives his uncle Rajesh Roshan tips on Kites soundtrack

Source: Mid-Day

Date: August 3, 2009

Hrithik Roshan is involved in every aspect of his home production Kites from post- production to the music (composed by his uncle, Rajesh Roshan).

Since Kites is being marketed as an international release, the actor wanted the film to have music that would appeal to a global audience.

Genre blender

Kites has a soundtrack that uses various genres like Jjazz, Latin, house, country, lounge to little bit of soft rock and so on. The film will have a worldwide release and so, it needs a soundtrack that is beyond the usual Bollywood fare.

A source reveals, "Hrithik has been listening to various kinds of music, offering some suggestions to his uncle and together, they are experimenting with different kinds of genres of world music. Hrithik trusts Rajesh's instinct with music but is providing his inputs wherever he can. He is making sure he is present at every stage of the music's recording."

A different music

Roshan admits, "The movie is going to be in Hindi and English and will be catering to a world audience. It was automatically a requirement for the movie to have English and a different kind of music. Duggu, Rakesh, Anurag (Basu, the film's director) and I sat down as a team and worked on the songs. Hrithik had a collection of various genres, which he used to listen to and give suggestions. Rakesh has given musical hits and so has Anurag. Each one of them came from a musical family and gave their input."

He continues, "I made a mixture of various kinds of music into each song. Being a romantic movie, we have more of soft, romantic numbers. Hrithik has sung the title track with a Spanish singer and he worked day in day out to perfect it. He has worked really hard for the song and has delivered the best. There is an uptempo number to which Hrithik has danced and he has put a lot of effort into it. He wanted this track to be something unheard of before," says Roshan.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 13.08.2009, 09:44 | Сообщение # 10
Ангел Любви

Hrithik's Guzaarish look kept under wraps!

Source: Times of India

Date: August 6, 2009

Sanjay Leela Bhansali has taken secrecy to a new level. Since he doesn’t wish to have anyone see Hrithik Roshan’s look in Guzzarish, he has the entire passage covered when Hrithik steps out of his make up trailer and gets on to the set. No camera phones are allowed in the vicinity when Hrithik is walking from the make up van to the set. He also doesn’t like to have any mobile phones on the set. Not only do his actors keep their cell phones off, even their relatives/staff make sure the beep isn’t heard by hot-headed Bhansali who wants no distractions what so ever

LudgerДата: Четверг, 13.08.2009, 09:44 | Сообщение # 11
Ангел Любви

T-Series acquires music rights of Kites and Action Replay

Source: Bollywood Hungama

Date: August 8, 2009

There is no doubt that one of the biggest players in the music industry is T-Series. Music of most of the recent hit films' has been released on T-Series label and even in the future T-Series has a promising line up with Blue, 3 Idiots in its kitty.

Now T-Series has gone ahead and bagged the music rights of two more biggies - namely Rakesh Roshan's Kites and Vipul Shah's Action Replay. While Action Replay stars Akshay Kumar and Aishwarya Rai in lead roles, Kites (directed by Anurag Basu) stars Hrithik Roshan, Barbara Mori and Kangna in principal roles.

By bagging the music rights of these two eagerly awaited films, T-Series has yet again stamped its dominance in the music industry.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 13.08.2009, 09:46 | Сообщение # 12
Ангел Любви

Hrithik and Aish share amazing rapport on Guzaarish sets

Source: Thaindian

Date: August 11, 2009

Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s first pairing up together happened with Yash Raj Films’ Dhoom 2 and their sizzling chemistry rocked the box-office. Ashutosh Gowariker’s mega epic Jodhaa Akbar saw them coming back together and taking their chemistry a step further. Now they are back together for the third time with Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Guzaarish and if our unit sources are to be trusted then these Bollywood’s hottest on screen pair displayed amazing rapport when they got shooting together again.

Though Guzaarish went on floors from July 31st, Ash just recently joined them after coming back from Mani Ratnam’s Ravana shoot. Our unit sources reveal, “There was instant chemistry between the two as they caught up with each other after a long time. From their first shot together, they were right on cue.”

It is learnt that all their shots, which were rather intense, were canned in the first take itself, much to the delight of the director. And as soon as a dramatic scene would be wrapped up, the two would be cracking up about something they said to each other. “It’s their personal rapport that makes their acting seem so effortless on screen,” our source added.

Apparently Ash had also brought homemade food for the entire unit and was instrumental in making the sets cosy for everyone.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 13.08.2009, 09:46 | Сообщение # 13
Ангел Любви

Hrithik & I share passion: Aishwarya

Source: TNN

Date: August 12, 2009

Big news is that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is making a third film with Sanjay Leela Bhansali called Guzaarish after Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam and Devdas, and it stars Hrithik Roshan.

The actress, trapped in the dense forests of Kerala with husband Abhishek for Mani Ratnam’s Raavan, took a call and spoke to BT about it. “We’ve evolved together, grown as individuals and artistes, we’re both similar — totally driven and passionate, the passion is mutually addictive, we don’t meet for months, but every time we meet — we pick up the threads effortlessly,” said Ash about her filmmaker friend.

But, Guzaarish is going to be different from their first two films. “This time we aren’t going into the glamour zone,” said Ash. “Sanjay was so excited when he found the right script for us to work together in. ‘This is it,’ he said. For the first time I didn’t even read the script before I said yes. It’s a very real, very intense drama. I respect filmmakers like Sanjay, Mani Ratnam and Shankar who make the films they do because they have to. The family that I’ve married into, this belief and faith in the work we do is predominant. Ma or Pa only go into projects with complete conviction. I follow that faith.”

She laughed when asked whether filmmakers who wanted Aishwarya Rai Bachchan would settle for no other actress, “I don’t know, but when I am not able to do a project they discuss the alternatives with me. I treasure that relationship with my directors where they don’t see me as just their heroine but a collaborator even if I’m unable to do their films.”

That apart, Ash is thrilled to be working with Hrithik again. They were offered Mission Kashmir soon after Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, but she couldn’t meet the schedule, so her role was done by Preity Zinta.

Then they almost did Krissh, but that, too, didn’t materialise. Hrithik has admitted that the former Miss World is his favourite co-star.

“We did an ad-film together before working in Dhoom 2 and Jodhaa-Akbar. Hrithik, Sanjay and I are like-minded people — very focussed and passionate about our work. The two films Hrithik and I did were poles apart and now Sanjay’s film takes us into a totally different territory. Like I said, there’s no glam zone in this one. I go completely by my convictions. I chose to do Dhoom 2 after ten years in the industry and not at the start of my career. I was just cracking a genre. And then I moved on. On the other hand, I was content being totally deglam in Guru. If I get loved by my audience for it, then nothing like it,” she said.

LudgerДата: Среда, 19.08.2009, 08:09 | Сообщение # 14
Ангел Любви

Hrithik is wheelchair-bound

Source: DNA India

Date: August 16, 2009

By: Prithwish Ganguly

That Hrithik Roshan is a perfectionist is a well-known fact. After pulling off performances as diverse as a physically challenged protagonist in Koi...Mil Gaya, a superhero in Krrish, and a proud-yet-soft emperor in Jodhaa Akbar with utmost ease.

Now Hrithik has taken on the daunting task of playing a wheelchair-bound paraplegic in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's film Guzaarish. To play the performance to a T, the actor has been moving around his house in a wheelchair to prepare for the role.

A source close to the star says, "Hrithik feels that Guzaarish is one of the toughest roles that he has landed and wants to be thoroughly prepared for the challenge. It is not easy for any actor to sit and act throughout the film in a wheelchair."

Besides, one has to deliver the exact emotions and movements that such a person has so as to not caricaturise that person's disability. Hence, Hrithik has bound himself in a wheelchair at home. Whenever he is around, he is sitting on his wheelchair and roaming around the house. Besides eating and reading while sitting on the wheelchair, he also plays with his children while on the wheelchair."

The informer further says, "For hours he practises in front of the mirror while on the wheelchair. Apparently, he even wants to try coming down the stairs in his wheelchair."

While Hrithik remained unavailable for comment (insiders say he can't talk about the project at all), when we contacted his father Rakesh even he chose to remain mum neither confirming nor denying the news.

LudgerДата: Среда, 19.08.2009, 08:10 | Сообщение # 15
Ангел Любви

Hrithik and Priyanka to perform at Rajiv Gandhi Awards

Source: PTI

Date: August 17, 2009

Celebrating the talent of India's young achievers, this year's Rajiv Gandhi National Awards will see some of Bollywood's big names performing at the extravaganza including Hrithik Roshan and Priyanka Chopra.

The event to be held on August 19 at the National Centre for Performing Arts here, would also see Mahima Chowdhary, Esha Deol, Hussain Kuwajerwala, Raju Shrivastav and Vishal-Shekhar perform at the event.

This year in the list of awardees, Shahid Kapoor and Katrina Kaif have been adjudged as winners in the Best Actor and Best Actress categories respectively.

Stars like Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai, Hrithik Roshan and Rani Mukherjee have been the recipients of the coveted honour in the past.

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Ритик Рошан - Hrithik Roshan » Ритик Рошан Hrithik Roshan иностранные статьи
  • Страница 1 из 16
  • »
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz