Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Воскресенье, 28.04.2024, 23:15
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Деолов » Эша Деол - Esha Deol » Эша Деол статьи на иностранном языке (статьи на иностранном языке)
Эша Деол статьи на иностранном языке
MayaДата: Пятница, 17.09.2010, 13:19 | Сообщение # 1
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
Esha Deol Files Official Complaint Against RGV For Non-Payment Of Dues

Hema Malini’s daughter Esha Deol has shown her anger against filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma, who has been alleged to have not paid her dues for the movie Darling. She has even filed a complaint against RGV for the same.

A friend of Esha was quoted saying that the actress waited for a long time for Ram Gopa Varma to clear the dues but he did not respond even after repeated reminders. One year back, Esha also filed a complaint in the Cine and TV Artistes’ Association (CINTAA) and the filmmaker even did not reply to the letters from the association.

Varma is said to have not paid an amount of about Rs 13 lakh. After some time, the case was taken to the Federation of Western Indian Cine Employees (FWICE), which has termed the case as a ‘Non Cooperation Matter’.

The friend added that RGV should pay Esha’s dues even if the movie failed at the box office. How long will she wait, added the friend.

On the other hand, Varma said that it is a very old issue, which has been solved as per his knowledge. On this, Esha’s friend said that it’s totally rubbish because the actress is still trying to sort out the problem and it fighting against RGV in CINTAA.

Bhushan Kumar, the producer of Darling said that he had paid a huge amount to RGV for the concerned movie and the actors were supposed to be paid from that and they have no contract with Esha.

Confirming the news, Dharmesh Tiwari, the President of FWICE and General Secretary of CINTAA said that Esha is truly fighting a case against Ramu.

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Пятница, 17.09.2010, 13:22 | Сообщение # 2
Лед и пламя
Esha Deol settles account with Ramu for Rs.7 Lakh
Few days back, it was reported that Bollywood actress Esha Deol had complained against filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma for not paying her full payment for the movie 'Darling.' Now, it has been reported that RGV has cleared all her long pending payments.

However, the interesting fact is that Esha's outstanding fees of Rs 13 lakh has been reportedly adjusted to Rs 7 lakh.

A source close to the 29 year old actress was quoted saying that Esha was negotiating with RGV for her pending dues for the last one year. The case finally reached to the Federation of Western India Cine Employees (FWICE). A non - cooperation matter was issued against the filmmaker and the shooting of his upcoming movie 'Rakta Charitra' was also stopped.

Again, according to a source close to RGV was quoted stating that a notice was sent by federation to stop the shooting but it was not implemented since RGV instantly agreed to sign a cheque. The source added that the payment has been adjusted to 7 lakh instead of 13 lakh.

Dharmesh Tiwari, the General Secretary of CINTAA and President of FWICE, said that they have received the full money of Rs 13 lakh and the cheque carries the date of 2nd September. He said that he does not know if both the parties have settled for lesser money.

Atul Mankarne, the lawyer of RGV said that they have informed the federation about making a settlement in two days or to make the entire payment.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 15.12.2010, 02:42 | Сообщение # 3
Лед и пламя
‘Out of work’ lass Esha Deol celebrates 29th birthday!

Spicezee Bureau

Mumbai: Yesteryears superstar Dharmendra and Hema Malini’s darling daughter Esha Deol celebrates her 29th birthday on 2nd November 2010.

Esha started her Bollywood innings with ‘Koi Mere Dil Se Pooche’ opposite Zayed Khan. Though she was never a big player in Bollywood, Esha’s flailing Bollywood fortunes got a new lease of life with ‘Dhoom’.

Post ‘Dhoom’, Esha was seen in a string of flicks like ‘LOC Kargil’, ‘Kaal’, ‘Yuva’ and ‘No Entry’ and ‘Shaadi No. 1’ to name a few. However, Esha’s dream run came to standstill with Box Office duds like ‘Darling’, ‘Cash’, ‘Just Married’ and ‘One Two Three’.

In 2009, Esha Deol made a disappearing act from Bollywood without giving a single release. Of late, Esha is busy with films like ‘Kaanch’ and ‘Ghost Ghost Na Raha.’

Buzz has it that Hema Malini is leaving no stone unturned to help Esha putting her film career back on track. Currently, Hema is re-launching Esha through her home production ‘Tell Me O Khuda’. It is believed that Dharmendra is also playing an active part in reviving his daughter’s career for he too plays a prominent part in the film. ‘Tell Me O Khuda’ will be the first film when Dharmendra will share screen space with daughter Esha Deol.

Here’s wishing a very happy birthday to Esha Deol.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 15.12.2010, 02:43 | Сообщение # 4
Лед и пламя
Esha Deol’s other side
IndiaGlitz [Saturday, December 11, 2010]

The Deol gal might not be on the radar but the actress is keeping herself very busy doing several things off-screen.

Besides being the leading lady of Hema Malini's forthcoming production ‘Tell Me Oh Khuda’ (TMOK), Esha Deol is also trying her hand at editing and assisting in direction.

Revealed a source, that Esha has learnt the technical side of filmmaking during ‘TMOK’ and had been helping her mom Hema.

“Throughout 'Tell Me Oh Khuda' I was an assistant. I've learnt so much from behind the camera. Now I'm learning how to edit. So this film has been a perfect training ground for me," stated Esha.

Hmmm, so does that mean one can soon see her behind the camera, helming a movie? On this Eesha replied that she is aware she can direct a film anytime, however it’s a bit early for her to change lanes as of now.

Well, that’s a point Eesha…. For now we wish you all the very best for you comeback vehicle ‘TMOK’.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 20.02.2011, 00:58 | Сообщение # 5
Лед и пламя
It's not a comeback: Esha Deol
Prithwish Ganguly, TNN, Feb 20, 2011, 12.00am IST

Even though Esha Deol is doing a film after ages she insists that she is not making a comeback.

I did not go anywhere to dub this a comeback. I was around. I just did not like the films that were coming by and I thought it is best to wait and do something meaningful. I did not get the films that I wished for. Now that I'm a producer I will only do films that I love, she tells TOI.

Esha is in her best of shape for her home production Tell Me Oh Khuda and she informs us that the producer Esha will is as much strict about content as the actor Esha is.

I really don't think that I have chosen my films well. But I have wisened up and I, as an actor or producer, will only take up films that has some good content. Today that is the driving force not how many stars you have or how big the banner is. Films like Bheja Fry, Phas Gaye Re Obama and Tere Bin Laden have created breakthroughs,' says this star-kid.

She is very excited that for the first time she has acted with her father Dharmendra.
I will tell you a secret. I have for long wanted to do a film with dad but nothing ever worked out. I think everything happens for the best as now I have my dad in my own movie. It makes it doubly awesome. He knows so much about movie-making that he has been a constant guide to me through the making of the film, she says.

Esha adds, My mom too is very hands on. She is the more stricter of the two actually, but I have had my way too in some decision making processes, Esha chuckles.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 19.06.2011, 10:18 | Сообщение # 6
Лед и пламя
Dad has always been very protective: Esha
Suruchi Sharma , TNN | Jun 19, 2011, 12.00am IST

Large-hearted and warm-hearted, these two words describe my dad the best," says Esha Deol about Dharmendra, with whom she will soon be sharing screen space in "Tell Me Oh Khuda" (TMOK).

Though the wait to translate the real relation into a reel relation has been pretty long (nine years), Esha says, she has no complaints. "Working with dad was the best gift God could have ever given me. It was a lovely experience, and it has brought both of us very close," says the Deol daughter. On being asked, what sort of an equation she shares with her father, Esha says that it is a mix of respect and friendship. "Over the years, dad and I have adapted to each other's way of thinking and living. Now, it has come to a point where one tight hug from him makes all my sorrows and worries go away. We even share our secrets with each other. He often advises me on how to face a particular situation, and I give him tips on fitness. The best part, however, is that we spend time together at our farm house, sometimes watching movies, sometimes gardening. Basically, just chilling," shares Esha.

Talking about her childhood days, Esha says that as a father, Dharmendra has always been very protective. "During my summer holidays, we mostly used to go to London, and I still remember how careful and attentive dad used to be when we had to board the flight. From checking in to seat allocation to our flight meals, he used to be very careful," she says. While recalling one particular episode, Esha couldn't control her laughter while saying, "I must have been four or five years old when dad took us to Singapore. Ahana wasn't even born at that time. So we all went, and my mom, the ardent shopaholic that she is, left me and dad in the hotel room and went out to shop early in the morning. Not having any clue about how to amuse a fat and cranky baby like me, my dad decided to dress me up. After giving me a bath, he combed my hair, ekdum chapta, in two ponies, and made me wear a frilly evening dress. When he was done with his experiment of dressing me up, he even put a nazar ka kala teeka on my face. When my mom came back and saw me, she freaked out. The first thing that she could say was, 'What have you done to my daughter'. The whole scene is still so fresh in my memory."

And now, even after so many years, Esha says, her dad's protective streak continues. "I think that's common with all fathers. Dads are usually more protective and concerned about their daughters," says the proud beti. Recalling a recent incident, Esha says, "On the first day of our "TMOK" shoot, dad saw me hanging from 50 floors above the ground on a harness. He was so petrified that he almost shouted at my mom, for making me do such daredevil stunts. But that apart, he has slowly adapted with the changing times. He understands my love for cinema and now, after seeing me act, he fully supports my passion too."

Dharam's top five movies, handpicked by Esha
"Tum Haseen Main Jawan" – This was mom and dad's first film together. While watching the movie, one can easily make out that they both had a crush on each other.
"Seeta Aur Geeta" – One of my all-time faves. I loved dad's tapori act in this movie.
"Sholay" – But of course! Do I need to give a reason? Dad was awesome in that movie, and his sharabi scene has attained cult status.
"Chupke Chupke" – I love watching this movie because of dad's cool comic timing.
"Satyakam" – Dad is simply awesome in this one. He's acted so well.

From dad, with love – Dharmendra speaks
As a father, my duty is equal towards all my children, be it my sons or daughters. From the time of their birth, I've raised them in the best possible manner. The only thing that I keep telling all of them is that, no matter what we have to face in life, we should remain humble and always be good human beings. Through my 75-year long career, I've seen many ups and downs, but have ultimately succeeded in surviving. The same goes for my kids; they too come out successful against all odds. On the occasion of Father's Day, I want to wish success and happiness to all my kids, especially to Esha, whose movie, "Tell Me Oh Khuda" is coming out soon. Like every father, I share a very special bond with my daughters. I try to understand their needs and expectations, so when Esha asked me to play the role of her father in the movie, I just couldn't refuse. You live for your children, and I did this movie only for her. I wish and pray that this film is a huge success.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 10.02.2012, 12:52 | Сообщение # 7
Лед и пламя

Esha’s secret engagement

When contacted, Hema Malini confirmed the news and added, "We have only two days to prepare for the party”

Posted On Friday, February 10, 2012 at 02:05:52 AM

We were the first ones to tell you that Esha Deol has found herself a boyfriend. We had also predicted an engagement right after the release of Tell Me Oh Khhuda. And it is happening. Come Sunday, and she will be engaged to her boyfriend, who she has been dating for the last 13 months. Mumbai Mirror has found out that Esha and Bandra based businessman Bharat Takhtani will exchange rings just two days before Valentine's Day.

When contacted, Hema Malini confirmed the news and added, "We have only two days to go. But please don't ask me to elaborate. It's going to be a very private affair."

Mumbai Mirror stumbled upon the 'extreme private' affair on Thursday afternoon. We spotted two tempos offloading flowers and food at Hema Malini's renovated bungalow on Road No 12, JVPD Scheme. The entire house seemed to be in a flurry of activities.

Further investigations revealed that preparations for a big party were going on in actress' residence. Enquiries at the gate revealed, "Sunday ko Esha memsaab ka engagement hai." Everybody was busy decorating the house for the upcoming ceremony. "Bahut kam time hai. Sab busy hain," we were told.

Later in the day, a source close to the Deols (name withheld on request) revealed that the wedding wasn't too far either. "As for the engagement, it's going to be a very personal celebration. Not too many people have been invited," added the source.

Mommy Hema, however did not want to reveal the wedding date. "I shall tell you as and when we zero down on the date. Just because we are film stars does not mean we have to announce everything beforehand. We are working towards it. That's all I shall say for now," informed Hema.

Last August, when asked about her love life, Esha had diplomatically said, ""I have to be diplomatic and use the perfect statement that all actresses use - No Comment." By October, her stance about Bharat Takhtani had changed to "We are just good friends." To Mumbai Mirror, she had then added, "My engagement would be a grand affair. Why would I want to hide it from the world? It will be a proud moment for me. There is no ring on my finger."

Interestingly, Esha is still not ready to talk about the 'grand engagement' she had earlier envisioned. She did not respond to our calls and text messages. "Esha is a very shy girl. Currently, she is in Delhi. Leave her alone," said our source.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 28.06.2012, 10:55 | Сообщение # 8
Лед и пламя
I can’t afford to have health issues

Dharmendra speaks to Mirror about going missing from the family pictures at Esha's sangeet and tackles the swirling rumours of illness

Posted On Thursday, June 28, 2012 at 02:04:56 AM

He was there when she got engaged. But for Esha Deol's sangeet, dad Dharmendra went missing from the pictures. There were rumours he had refused to be photographed. There were also reports that it may have had something to do with the fact that he had been away in the US for two months, presumably to address health concerns.

But when Mirror decided to get to the bottom of the mystery about the matinee idol, we found a snapshot in which he does look a tad tried, but that 1000-watt smile was intact. When we managed to get in touch with the actor, he said, “I was very much there. But I avoided the cameras as far as possible. It was an evening meant for the kids. I decided to take a backseat.” Hema Malini seconded him saying, “Dharam was there. But he stayed away from the cameras.”

A guest who wishes to remain anonymous said, “Dharmendra was there. But he came and went very quietly. And he stayed for a short while only. He looked fine. When Esha requested for pictures with her fiance Bharat, he affectionately begged off.”

What about the US trip then? Dharmendra laughed, “Whenever any known person is out of the country for a longish time, it is presumed it's for health reasons. But I was in the US to visit my daughter and my brother's daughter. They're both married and settled there. My visit was long overdue. I decided to make the trip before Esha's wedding.”

And finally, to all those reports of him being unwell, he says, “I'm absolutely fit and fine. I have my fans' good wishes to make sure that I stay out of harm's way. As for these rumours about my health, it is a trend nowadays for actors to be declared unwell. I've no health issues. I can't afford them. I've a daughter's marriage coming up.”

And on an emotional note, adds: “June 29 is very important for me. I've seen my other daughters married and settled down. And now it's Esha. She's very precious to me. Esha and Bharat make a very handsome couple. I want to see them happily married forever. Bharat is a very good boy.”

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 30.06.2012, 23:47 | Сообщение # 9
Лед и пламя
PIX: Esha Deol gets married in a lavish ceremony
Last updated on: June 29, 2012 19:38 IST

After a lavish sangeet ceremony, followed by the mehndi ceremony, veteran actors Hema Malini and Dharmendra's elder daughter Esha Deol got married to beau Bharat Takhtani in a traditional South Indian ceremony at Isckon temple in Juhu, a western Mumbai suburb, this morning.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Деолов » Эша Деол - Esha Deol » Эша Деол статьи на иностранном языке (статьи на иностранном языке)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz