Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Понедельник, 29.04.2024, 09:21
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Деолов » Бобби Деол-Bobby Deol » Бобби Деол иностранные статьи
Бобби Деол иностранные статьи
LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 11:54 | Сообщение # 1
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline
Бобби Деол-(Bobby Deol)- иностранные статьи

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 11:56 | Сообщение # 2
Ангел Любви
Bobby gets into production

After losing ten kgs for his role in Chamku, Bobby Deol is now heavily into chocolates. "It wasn't easy for me to lose weight. But once I made up my mind, I did it. But now I'm trying to make back that weight and binging on chocolates."

Like his dad and elder brother, Bobby Deol is now fully into family concerns. In fact the younger Deol scion is so much into production now, he wishes he had got into before.

"It's with my film Chamku that I've become involved with our home production. I've been totally involved with its shooting and post-production. I'm like an apprentice on the job, learning about how to produce a film. My brother believes I've been lazy. But I now realize home productions give me the choice to do the kind of films I want to do. Outside producers only come to you with the films that they believe in. For Chamku, I was part of the music sitting, pre-production, post-production. It's my baby."

Bobby now wants to assist directors and get more proficient with the technique of filmmaking. "I've been part of this industry for years. And my brother is into direction. I don't feel ready for it. I wish I was."

What Bobby is ready for is another film with his father Dharmendra. "It's a father-son story. There's no other way we can come together on screen. Sangeeth Sivan is directing it. It's the story of a father and son discovering each other during a journey. Then I'm doing an action-comedy with Sunny Deol. But it won't be just fun. We brothers will share a lot of emotional moments We can't come together without sharing emotions. That will be directed by Samir Karnik who's another of my favourite director's right now. I've done two films with Samir and we Deols are very impressed by his work."

Sangeeth Sivan and Samir Karnik are part of a new set of directors the Deols want to cultivate, like they once nurtured the talents of Gurinder Chadha and Raj Kumar Santoshi.

Says Bobby, "Though I'm open to outside offers, it's definitely more productive to do home productions where everything is under our control. And we have three in house actors."

Dad Dharmendra recently underwent knee surgery in the US. "And he has recovered very well. I'm dying to work with him."

LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 11:59 | Сообщение # 3
Ангел Любви
Bobby-Kangana's Roshan ready for release
Friday, March 13, 2009, 14:28

After Heroes which was released in October last year, director Samir Karnik is working on Roshan with Bobby Deol and Kangana Ranaut. The film is about the emotional drama of a doctor and his girlfriend. We spoke to Samir Karnik about the film.

“Roshan is in its post-production stage and this film is an emotional drama. It is based on the fact that when hope is there everything you can achieve. It's love story of Bobby Deol and Kangana Ranaut and in this film Bobby plays a doctor's character. The character has achieved everything in life but one incident truly changed his life. As of now I can just say this much because the film is still in the post-production stage and final releasing date will be out in a few week,” he said.

Further about working experience with Bobby Deol and Kangana Ranuat, the director said, “this is the third time that I’m working with Bobby Deol. He is a fantastic human being and he has now became my favourite actor. I enjoy with him while Kangana is also a fantastic and talented actress.”

The film is tentatively releasing in April. Eros International who is the producer of the film will decide the actual release date of the film as the film is still in the post-production stage.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 12:02 | Сообщение # 4
Ангел Любви
Abhay getting Lucky with Mira Nair?
Monday, March 30, 2009, 17:03

Abhay Deol’s been a welding student in New York for a while now. And he’s been socializing a lot too these days. He was spotted with director Mira Nair at the star-studded India Abroad Person of the Year award ceremony in New York on March 20.

Now, the youngest Deol has been very unlike his brothers and has made his mark with offbeat cinema, more recently Oye Oye Lucky Lucky Oye and Dev D. Even his debut Socha Na Tha didn’t only exhibit his muscular prowess like his brothers and non acting cousin Esha.

And Nair has been a master story teller and a respected name in that part of the world as well. Since Deol is based there too some sort collaboration between them can just happen. Sunny, Bobby and Esha might disappoint but Abhay is sure to make all the Deols proud.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 12:04 | Сообщение # 5
Ангел Любви
Bobby Deol's Roshan is now Yeh Vaada Raha
Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 12:34

Heroes fame Samir Karnik directed Bobby Deol and Kangana Ranaut starrer Roshan has now been rechristened as Yeh Vaada Raha. The film which has been ready for quiet a long time now will now finally see it’s release happening on May 8, 2009, reveal our trade sources.

So why was the title changed? Samir Karnik revealed, “Eros International who are the producers of the film wanted the change in the title as they felt that marketing the film would be more convenient.”

Karnik revealed more about his film, “It is an emotional drama. It gives a social message that one should never lose hope. It is a family-oriented subject based on relationships. Bobby’s character in the film is that of a doctor. He comes across an incident and his life changes forever.”

“This is the third time that I’m working with Bobby Deol. He is a fantastic human being and he has now become my favourite actor. I enjoy with him while Kangana is a talented actress.”

The film also stars Dwij Yadav ,the little kid who was Bobby’s co-star in Samir Karnik directed Nanhe Jaisalmer, and was also seen last as Preity Zinta’s son in Karnik directed Heroes.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 12:09 | Сообщение # 6
Ангел Любви
Bobby Deol obsessed with fitness
Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 14:54

Bobby Deol has joined a select group of fit actors. He is so serious about working out that he refuses to stop despite muscle injury.

Says a source, "Bobby has been working out to a strict exercise-and-diet regimen for the last couple of months to build up a lean, mean body. He has realised that one needs to be fit in today's times. He's almost obsessed with it so much so that when he recently sprained a groin muscle while playing badminton he didn't want to stop working out."

Adds the source, "Bobby's doctor had to finally put his foot down and strictly tell the actor to stop. But for Bobs, even that wasn't enough. After resting for two days, he went back to swimming half an hour every day because he didn't want to stop exercising."

Bobby says, "I was playing at my club in Juhu when I pulled a groin muscle. The doctor told me not to exercise and take it easy on cardio and weights, but I didn't want to stop. I'm working out for myself and not for any film. It's high time I get healthier. I don't want six-pack abs but just be fit and lean."

Bobby's got a trainer helping him to build a lean body for the last two months at his own personal gym at his Juhu bungalow. He works out every day at home for two hours alternating between cardio and weights five time s a week followed by a no-oil, fat and sugar-free diet.

The actor says, "I eat the right kind of food today greens, salads, soups, grilled fish, light food, sprouts. I try to stick to my workouts because I have to maintain the body I am achieving."

However there's one thing that Bobby will never have supplements. He says, "I don't take them because I don't believe in them. If I did, I would have had six-pack abs by now."

Bobby soon starts working with his dad Dharamendra for his home production Cheers.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 12:11 | Сообщение # 7
Ангел Любви
Fans tear Bobby Deol's clothes in Pune
Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 11:11

Bobby Deol got more pyaar-dulaar than he bargained for while attending a charity cricket match as a chief guest in Pimpri-Chinchwad on the outskirts of Pune recently. Over-enthusiastic villagers from neighbouring areas rushed to Bobby screaming and yelling. They started touching his hair, pushing him and tearing at his clothes. In their efforts to touch him, they even scratched his back and tore a bit of his shirt off.

A source says, "There was hardly any security at the venue. Fortunately, most of the attention was focussed on the match." By the time it became obvious that the security couldn't handle the situation, a cool-headed Bobby realised that increasing hordes could cause a stampede and that women and children could get hurt.

Adds the source, "He spoke to the crowds calmly — all while still walking briskly towards his car. Bobby knew that he wasn't in a position to handle the situation single handedly. When he reached his car, he instructed his driver to rush to Mumbai. Only when the vehicle got moving, did he breathe a sigh of relief."

Says Bobby, "I had gone for an inaugural cricket match as it was for a charitable cause. There was a huge crowd there and any crowd gets excited on seeing actors. There was a bit of grabbing but I am fine." he actor continues, "I am sure they didn't mean any harm. It's amazing the way these people love you and are so honest about their emotions. There were security arrangements though the crowd did rush in." The event was organised by a member of the Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation who "helps budding cricketers from poor families develop their talents," informs Bobby.

Says a source close to Bobby, "Bobby is a huge cricket fan. He only said yes as this was a charity match. However, he did make it clear to the organisers that they'd have to arrange for security or it would be difficult for him to attend. The match was being held at a local school." The actor was sitting in a special box meant for the chief guest along with the organisers and other special guests. The crowds only rushed in "at the end, after the cup had been presented and Bobby was chatting in his box with the organisers," reveals the source

LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 12:14 | Сообщение # 8
Ангел Любви
Sardars on the Silverscreen
Friday, July 31, 2009, 14:32

Bobby Deol

Bade bhaiyya Sunny may have portrayed a sardar character effortlessly in quite a few films, however when kid brother Bobby tried the same playing the freedom fighter Bhagat Singh in 23rd March 1931- Shaheed, the impact and the result was not the same. While he may have got the look right, Bobby's portrayal of a sardar lacked the desired punch and with quite a few films on the life of 'Bhagat Singh' being released on the same day Bobby's film lost the race.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 12:15 | Сообщение # 9
Ангел Любви
Mugdha Godse can't wait to scare her audience
Monday, August 10, 2009, 14:29

After receiving rave reviews for her acting skills in Fashion, Mugdha Godse is definitely set to explore her talent by venturing into drama, dark serious cinema and comedy with Jail and Rohit Shetty's All the Best respectively.

Mugdha seems to be exploring new avenues with every film. The latest entrant in the list happens to be the genre of horror. The lady is all set to scare the audiences in a horror flick produced by Sanjay Ahluwalia and Rajeev Virani of Rupali Om Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.

The film is to be directed by Rajeev Virani, a first time director and Mugdha is cast opposite the suave and dashing Bobby Deol. On asking Mugdha, the pretty actress exclaims, "I just couldn't say no when I heard the script. It's a fantastic script and I'm so excited that I can't wait to start rolling. The whole art of scaring my audiences is so new for me and I'm looking forward for the same!"

LudgerДата: Среда, 07.10.2009, 12:03 | Сообщение # 10
Ангел Любви
Trilingual film with historical backdrop
Wednesday, September 9, 2009, 14:39

Aditya Productions, which had produced films like Vijayendra Varma and Sri Ramadasu is getting ready for its third project, which would be brought out in three languages, Telugu, Hindi and English. Konda Krishnamraju is producing the film, while JK Bharavi is penning the story for this movie.

It is a story that occurred some 2,000 years ago with Egypt and Israel countries in its backdrop. The producer is ready to shoot the film in those countries. Thomas A Xavier, a popular cinematographer in Bollywood, would direct the movie. Thomas had worked as cinematographer for many hit films like Baazigar and Yes Boss of Shahrukh Khan, Chori Chori Chupke Chupke and Veer of Salman Khan, Soldier of Bobby Deol. Several top stars of the Bollywood would be among the star cast. The shooting would begin from December.

LudgerДата: Среда, 07.10.2009, 12:04 | Сообщение # 11
Ангел Любви
Vaada Raha Review
Friday, September 11, 2009, 15:14

Samir Karnik completes his trilogy. Nanhe Jaisalmer was about dreams, Heroes was about pride and Vaada Raha is about hope. The commonality in all three films, besides Bobby Deol and child star Dwij Yadav, is the emotional quotient.

Vaada Raha, inspired by a Russian fable, is about the bond between two patients - a grown up man and a kid, respectively. An interesting thought, nonetheless. But there's a hitch. The writing isn't too convincing and what actually dilutes the effort is that it tends to stagnate at places. More on that later!

What does stand tall in Vaada Raha is Bobby Deol's super performance. This is his most accomplished work to date! Duke's [Bobby Deol] life can be called gratifying. Professionally, he is a successful doctor, personally an ardent lover and parent to a doting dog. Duke loves Nalini [Kangana Ranaut] and they plan to marry soon.

A sudden turn of fate ends Duke's perfect world. He is paralyzed neck down, after an accident. Nalini leaves him. He becomes bitter and angry at himself. Duke hates his conditions so much that he wishes he had died instead of living in a condition which is worse. He loses hope.

Roshan [Dwij Yadav], a young boy, enters his life. Duke hates Roshan in the first few meetings, but Roshan wins over his heart. Roshan boosts his morale and motivates him. In time, Duke gains sensation first in his hands and then in his legs. One fine day, the doctor tries to make him walk with the help of crutches. But a shock awaits him.

Samir Karnik's forte has been emotions and Vaada Raha displays his prowess yet again, but the writing bogs him down. For instance, Kangna walks out of Bobby - in fact deserts him - soon after he meets with an accident. Forget standing by him, she decides against visiting him in the hospital, which appears very, very strange. That seems hard to believe!

Another weird aspect is the culmination to the story, when Bobby is back on his toes and he's shown married to Kangna. Ideally, Bobby should've dumped Kangna for discarding him when he needed her the most. Also, Dwij gives hope to Bobby all through, but the lines/dialogues he's asked to deliver look weird when a kid mouths them. For, Dwij talks like a wise old man who has seen the world.

Despite the faulty script, Samir Karnik's handling of a few sequences is commendable. Binod Pradhan's cinematography is top notch. Music is a letdown. Vaada Raha belongs to Bobby Deol. He's excellent. Kangana Ranaut is wasted. Dwij does very well. Mohnish Bhl is alright. Sharat Saxena and Vivek Shauq are wasted. Prateeksha Lonkar acts well. On the whole, Vaada Raha stands on a faulty script. Besides, the lack of hype will make the effort go unnoticed.

MayaДата: Четверг, 01.04.2010, 21:23 | Сообщение # 12
Лед и пламя
Bobby Deol - A successful horror film director?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
March 29, 2010 03:49:20 PM IST
Joginder Tuteja, Bollywood Trade News Network

Believe it or not but Bobby Deol would be enacting the role of a successful horror film director in his next film HELP. This is not the first time that he is playing a director though since in NAQAAB too, he had enacted the part of an ambitious businessman who shot a film (featuring his lady love) through hidden cameras.

Nevertheless, coming back to HELP, the film stars Mugdha Godse opposite him with debutant Sophie Handa playing an important character as well.

Informs a member from the film's making team, "HELP is a supernatural horror that draws upon the story of a malevolent spirit that refuses to leave the human world. While Bobby plays the role of a movie director, his wife is played by Mugdha. As a couple, they are showing to be going through a marital discord."

Revealing a little more on the storyline, she adds, "However, there is something ancient and dark that remains still, hidden and silent. Though it has been concealed in the shadows for years, it has been waiting for years to strike again. As the darkness spreads, things start to get worse and the spirit tries to annihilate everything. Together, Bobby and Mugdha race against time to find out the secret to save their lives."

Directed by Rajeev Virani who has earlier made a small film called MY BOLLYWOOD BRIDE, HELP is a production of Sanjay Ahluwalia and Vinay Chowksey who have another horror film to their name - CLICK. The film is expected to release this summer.

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Пятница, 14.05.2010, 10:58 | Сообщение # 13
Лед и пламя
Mugdha Godse: Bobby Deol is a thorough gentleman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 13, 2010 11:30:42 AM IST
Joginder Tuteja, Bollywood Trade News Network

Mugdha Godse has been enjoying a reasonably good success rate in the industry ever since she stepped into the world of films with FASHION a year and a half back. The film was a hit and so was ALL THE BEST which released last Diwali. Her other release JAIL didn't do well commercially but was critically acclaimed, hence giving Mugdha something to cheer about. However, she surprised quite a few when she signed a horror film HELP opposite Bobby Deol. Now Bobby hasn't seen a box office success for years and since the makers of HELP are relatively newcomers as well, Mugdha's decision made quite a few sit up and react.
"Honestly speaking, it is the script of HELP which attracted me a lot", says Mugdha who is gearing up for the release of HELP, "Also, when it comes to Bobby, he has his own legacy. Working with Deols is always good fun. I have always been a big fan of Dharamji and Sunny. They have a class of their own. Bobby too is so sorted in his own way. He is a thorough gentleman and a very nice co-star to work with."

Still, didn't she ever feel that it may not be the best decision after all since the junior-most Deol doesn't quite have a good market in the industry today?

"Well, as for his market value then everyone has good and bad times. It is a matter of one Friday that can change your destiny. What one should look at is the script because this is what is of paramount importance. Even in the past, whenever a film has worked, that has happened because of script and not due to the stars. Of course stars do help when it comes to opening but beyond that it's the script that works", reasons Mugdha.

HELP is looking at release around June/July.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 17.09.2010, 13:07 | Сообщение # 14
Лед и пламя
Bobby Deol, Mugdha Godse launch 'Help' music

Mumbai, July 23 : Actors Bobby Deol and Mugdha Godse launched the music of their film 'Help' recently at a grand ceremony here.

The event was held amidst a high fanfare with playback singers of the film Rana Mazumdar, and Barkha performing live to the music of the film, followed by the launch of the Music CD.

Bobby said: "The music of Help is a very fresh and a result of amalgamation of various talented artists. I am sure the youth of today will like it. Whereas the film is concerned, I would say it has been beautifully shot and I must say it's one the finest horror films that the audience will see.

"It's chilling, gruesome and the kind of horror which gives you Goosebumps. 'HELP' will take the horror genre in India to another level. My character in the film is extremely well defined and I am sure people will like the new Bobby in the film."

Also present on this occasion was the director of the film, Rajeev Virani and Producers Sanjay Ahluwalia and Vinay Choksey of Rupali Aum Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.

Mugdha seemed very excited her film and said, "First, I love the music of the film. There are a couple of romantic numbers very well composed and shot as well."

Asked about her role in the film, she said: "To speak about my role, well I have done glamorous roles as well as de-glam roles in the past but with 'Help' you will see me in a much more acting oriented character. It is the role of a lifetime and I had to prepare really hard to inhabit the skin of the character I was to play. My character had to be really authentic and I must admit that it was a spooky experience too as the makeup was such that it gave me jitters.

"The prosthetic makeup for me and the other characters in the film has been done by Vikram Gaikwad, who is reknowned for his makeup for films like 3 Idiots, Kaminey, Ishqiya, Delhi 6 etc. I am hoping that once the audiences have watched 'HELP' they will agree that it is as authentic as could be and that we have not compromised an iota when it comes to qaulity. So I am waiting for the release of our film and hoping we are successful in scaring the audience out of their wits."

The music of the film has been composed and arranged by Ashu and Gourov Dasgupta.

Singers Suzanne D'Mello, Joi Barua, Rana Mazumdar, Barkha, Ashu, Kirti Sagathia and Gourov Dasgupta have play-backed in the film.

The lyrics are written by Irshad Kamil, Manthan and Ashu.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 17.09.2010, 13:10 | Сообщение # 15
Лед и пламя
Horror TIME

Posted: Aug 02, 2010 at 0958 hrs IST
Bobby Deol will be seen next in Help, a horror film opposite Mugdha Godse.
After a year long sabbatical, Bobby Deol is back in Rajeev Virani’s Help, a horror film opposite Mugdha Godse. In a quick chat with Screen, the actor discusses films and co-stars

Why were you missing in action after Dostana?
I was busy with a few films but these have been delayed by the producers. Ek, my film which released after two years looked outdated. It would have worked had it released in time. Same thing happened with Waada Raha and Nanhe Jaisalmer as it was stuck for a year. My films were not promoted well and so failed to work at the box-office.

So do you think crappy films also work at the box-office if promoted well?
When a film works, the term crappy should be taken off. It may not be a great film and all of us may not like it but if it works it’s good. These days promotional activities help in giving the film a visibility.

You are attempting horror as a genre for the first time. Were you anxious?
I am very anxious before any film releases. As a genre this is new for me but like I said, when you sign a film you do not know how it will fare at the box office. The biggest challenge of your life is that you have to make choices and work sincerely.

Do horror films scare you?
Well, I am interested. When you are watching a horror film, it is like a big picnic in your own house. You get popcorn and invite friends over and have fun. None of them scare the daylights out of me. I believe, Raaz was the beginning of the horror film genre in Bollywood and more people started watching horror films.

Which is your favourite horror film?
I like Others. It was an emotional film about a mother who takes care of her child. It had a great concept. I like films with good concepts. I just saw Christopher Nolan’s Inception and loved it. It is such a well made film.

What prompted you to take up Help?
The film had an interesting story line and it looked visually very exciting to me. Though you don’t get to see the scary parts till the visual and sound effects are complete, I knew that the outcome would be good. Plus the producers and directors were very good.

How is Mugdha as a co-star?
Almost the entire crew was new to me. I was working with the director, producer, script writer, cameraman and Mugdha for the first time. She is extremely professional and delivers what is required of her. She had to put on a lot of gory make up in the second half of the film which was quite a task in itself. It was a good experience working with her.

Do you think horror as a genre has a niche audience than any other genre like action, comedy or love stories for that matter?
There are many words to describe films like niche, not niche, commercial, art house and some more. Every film has an audience and irrespective of genre, it does have its own audience who will definitely go to see it. It won’t be a blockbuster hit but it does work.

Looking back, which would you rate as your best performance?
I really liked myself in Dillagi and Jhoom Barabar Jhoom. In Gupt, I looked appealing. Some of my other favourite films are Humraaz, Dostana and a few others. I have just finished working on Yamla Pagla Deewana with my brother Sunny and dad Dharmendra. I had the best time shooting for it.

So who would you rate as your favourite co-star?
Rani Mukerji is a dear friend. Preity Zinta is also a good friend. Amongst the newer lot, Priyanka Chopra is a sweetheart. She is such a pleasure to work with.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Деолов » Бобби Деол-Bobby Deol » Бобби Деол иностранные статьи
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz