Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Понедельник, 29.04.2024, 01:54
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Видья Балан - Vidya Balan » Видья Балан (Иностранные статьи)
Видья Балан
MayaДата: Пятница, 24.02.2012, 23:41 | Сообщение # 1
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
Vidya all set to do an item number

Posted On Friday, February 24, 2012 at 03:50:20 PM

The Dirty Picture actress, Vidya Balan, seems to have brought a whole new wave into Bollywood with her curves having become the talk of the town. Recently, however, this diva has been in the news for more than that.

We all know how item numbers work. They are, more often than not, directly responsible for a movie's success. News has it that Vidhu Vinod Chopra's latest production, Ferrari ki Sawaari, starring Sharman Joshi and Boman Irani, will take advantage of this. The film features an item number Mala Jau De with the above-mentioned diva in the starring role.

Having completed shooting, Vidya is more than pleased with the outcome. So much so, the actress is said to have distributed ladoos to the entire crew present at the shoot. She also said that it was the best shoot she has had so far.

The film will release on April 27, 2012. It is believed to be a light hearted family drama.

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Пятница, 24.02.2012, 23:43 | Сообщение # 2
Лед и пламя
Police nab Vidya balan’s stalker

Posted On Friday, February 24, 2012 at 02:03:45 AM

With an increasing fan base, come the inevitable few stalkers. But little did Vidya Balan know that a stalker would turn her life upside down. After following her to the sets of her films, the stalker found his way to her apartment recently.

The actress’ spokesperson confirmed the story but refused to elaborate saying, “It is a personal matter.”

The stalker who is said to be in his late 20s or early 30s had been harassing the actress for a long time. “He used to be there on her sets. He used to be there in her building. Once unknowingly, Vidya even nodded to him and said ‘Namaste’,” a friend of Balan told Mumbai Mirror.

The visits to her sets and building became more frequent after the release of The Dirty Picture. “He was obsessed with Vidya,” a resident of Anand Vihar Apartments (where Vidya stays) told us.

Things took an ugly turn last week. A friend of Balan revealed, “The stalker managed to go up to Vidya’s flat. Thankfully, Vidya was not at home at that time. Her sister, who delivered twins in November last year, opened the door. When told that Vidya had gone out, the stalker asked if Vidya had gone out with her niece Ira and nephew Ruhaan.”

Vidya was taken aback. After returning home, she asked the security guards of her building to keep a watch out for the guy. The stalker returned soon enough. And this time, the security guards alerted the cops.

Enquiries at Anand Vihar apartments revealed, “Woh paagal sa tha. Police took him away. And thankfully, he hasn’t been seen after that.”

A police official (on request of anonymity) told us that they nabbed the stalker and let him off with a warning.

Stalker favourites

November 2009, Katrina Kaif
Kat's stalker found his way to the actress' apartment. When told that Katrina wasn't home, the stalker went away. The actress' manager alerted the cops. The stalker, undeterred returned only to realise that the security had been increased. At the promotion of Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani, Kat was shocked to see him again.

August 2010, Kangna Ranaut
Kangna's stalker was also sent to custody. Her stalker started writing passionate love letters to her. One day, things got out of hand when the stalker created a scene at Leena Mogre's gym. Mogre called the cops.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 01.03.2012, 12:40 | Сообщение # 3
Лед и пламя
Yes, I am inspired by Aamir khan: Vidya Balan
Sumit Jha, TNN | Mar 1, 2012, 12.00AM IST

From going all out for film promos, to defending her turn as an item girl, Vidya Balan was at her eloquent best during her film's promotional event in Kanpur
Film promotions are serious business and no one knows that better that Vidya Balan, who's been doing the rounds of almost all of North India mock searching for her missing husband. "Why not," she argued back, hands resting on the faux pregnant belly, and continued, "Today, promotion of a film is as challenging and important as making a good film. Also, I enjoying promoting my movie by carrying its character to the masses." We do believe her, for hasn't Vidya previously been seen performing on stage a la Silk Smitha right before "The Dirty Picture" was to be released.

Many argue that when it comes to promos, Vidya seems to be following the trend set by Aamir Khan from his "Ghajini" days when he obligingly gave his fans a head shave in his own style. "Of course, I do follow his style for film promos. And not just that, I have no qualms in saying that I'm hugely inspired by Aamir Khan even though I have not worked with him as yet," came the quick reply.

Talking of male icons in the industry, many would argue that having packed in a powerful performance in heroine-centric films like "NOKJ"and "The Dirty Picture", Vidya does not require a male protagonist to ring in success at the BO. But the actor herself refuted these assumptions and said, "No, I don't feel so. Its just that, for the past few films I have been getting strong roles and so people have started saying that when I do a film there is no need of a male counterpart. I suffice as the hero. But I feel that every field requires a natural balance of men and women."

Talking of a balancing act, we wondered if her turn as an item girl in " Ferrari Ki Sawari" is an attempt to balance her CV that is currently filled with strong roles. "Please don't say it's an item number," Vidya hastened to call out before adding, "I prefer to call it a special appearance. Having said that, I'm sure the audience will love my dance, inspired by a folk art form, in the film. As for sexy moves, even though I'm fully clad the sensuality, the sexy moves and my expressions are enough to display oomph."

While Vidya's next outing making news is "Ghanchakkar" with Emraan Hashmi, she was reluctant to talk about any more films in her kitty. When questioned on rumours doing the rounds of her having been signed up for Sudhir Mishra's "Mehrunnissa", Vidya replied, "A lot people have been asking me about "Mehrunissa" but till now I have not signed it. Sudhir ji may be planning to approach me but he has not done so."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 05.05.2012, 06:46 | Сообщение # 4
Лед и пламя
Vidya Balan roped in for 'clean picture'
PTI | May 4, 2012, 12.00AM IST

The Dirty Picture actor Vidya Balan will now feature in a "clean picture" -- ad films to propagate the government's sanitation programme.

Union Minister Jairam Ramesh, who has successfully roped in the celebrity as brand ambassador to spread awareness about the drinking water and sanitation campaign, is hopeful that her involvement will make the campaign to end open defecation a "national obsession".

"For an actor, what can be a better thing than doing a dirty picture on screen and off screen a clean picture. I think this role will work a lot because we are working on a national movement," Balan said after meeting Rural Development Minister Ramesh at his office.

"This is a clean picture (for Vidya Balan)," Ramesh quipped when reporters asked Balan if people will like her in a role to end the menace of open defecation in the country, an issue closely related to women's health and security.

"I think it is a matter great honour for me, becoming the brand ambassador of sanitation campaign. It needs to become a national obsession. I am ready to (do it) in my capacity. I am convinced," Balan, who has won the national award for her role in The Dirty Picture this year, said.

Ramesh said Balan, who will appear in ad campaigns to propagate construction and use of toilets, is actually the first brand ambassador of the Ministry.

"She (Vidya Balan) has agreed to give her time for the campaign for two years. She will be fully involved in the Nirmal Bharat Abhiyan--(the re-structured version of the Total Sanitation Campaign)," he said.

"Vidya's involvement in the campaign will help make it a national obsession," Ramesh said.

Despite being one the fastest growing emerging economies, access to adequate sanitation remains abysmally low in India compared to many other countries with similar or lower GDP.

According to UNICEF-WHO Joint Monitoring Programme Report 2010, nearly 60 per cent of India's 1.1 billion people still practice open defecation.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 07.05.2012, 13:28 | Сообщение # 5
Лед и пламя
Vidya Balan gets an admirer
TNN | May 7, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Actress Vidya Balan has found herself yet another ardent admirer in writer-politician Shashi Tharoor. During her visit to Trivandrum, for a felicitation at an awards ceremony, Vidya found herself seated next to the charming writer.

The usually composed Shashi Tharoor seemed visibly excited about being in Vidya's company. The two were seen laughing and chatting away for most of the little time that the actress spent at the event.

When Vidya tried to speak in Malayalam while on stage, Shashi was seen cheering her on. The actress, however, admitted that though she was a Malayali, it was tough to speak the language as she was brought up outside Kerala.

Before Vidya left the venue, Shashi even requested a media photographer to click a picture of him with Vidya on his personal phone. Shashi also shared his happiness with his followers on a social network site when he said he was 'sitting with the actress', while at the do. "They hit it off well. They spent most of their time chatting with each other. They also exchanged phone numbers," says a source, who was at the event.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 07.05.2012, 13:35 | Сообщение # 6
Лед и пламя
Vidya Balan as Indian Film Festival ambassador

IndiaGlitz [Saturday, May 05, 2012]

Come June, and Melbourne will be all eyes to watch the sizzling Indian beauty stepping down to inaugurate one of the prestigious cine event - the Indian Film Festival 2012... This year B-town's most feted star Vidya Balan has been chosen as the ambassador for the Indian Film Festival, to be held in Melbourne from June 11 - 22, 2012.

The National Award winning actress is reported to be in the beautiful Australian city on the 11th and 12th of May to promote the festival. Said Balan, "I am very honoured to be an ambassador for the Indian Film Festival of Melbourne which has done so much to spread the word about the vibrancy of Indian cinema in Australia. I love the format of the festival and the wide range of films screened. It not only showcases the best of Indian cinema but also provides a platform for young upcoming film makers through its short film competition. When I was in Melbourne I was smitten by the city, its love for films from all parts of the world and its multicultural spirit, and I am sure the Indian Film Festival will contribute greatly to add to that spirit".

Balan will launch the festival program on Friday 11 May at The Investment Centre, Collins St at 10.00am. On Saturday 12 May, she will soak up the atmosphere at the historic Melbourne Cricket Ground, presenting the match ball to umpires in the middle of the MCG prior to the Richmond v Sydney match. Interestingly, she will be the first Indian to have the honour of doing this.

Indian Film Festival of Melbourne Director Mitu Bhowmick Lange said "I am delighted that Vidya Balan is coming to Melbourne to launch the festival program. It is an honour for us, as she is inarguably India's biggest actor right now. Vidya is the true embodiment of a festival that endeavours to showcase the sheer breadth and evolution of Indian cinema."

Once a director of TV shows and documentaries for a whole range of channels, Bhowmick-Lange set up the Indian Film Festival in 2010, delivered by her production house - Mind Blowing Films. Every year since then the festival has grown in scale, and even found a place in the Guinness Book of World Records by assembling the largest Bollywood dance class ever led by Malaika Arora Khan. Impressed with the achievements of the festival, this year, the Victorian Government granted the festival its official imprimatur by tying up with it for three years.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 30.05.2012, 12:03 | Сообщение # 7
Лед и пламя

Vidya’s misfit as the item girl

Lata Srinivasan, TNN | May 30, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Her last two films were superhits at the box office and today, she's hailed as one of the 'Khans' of Bollywood. Vidya Balan has been sweeping the awards at the awards ceremonies and 2012 is not even over yet!

However, of late, the actress has been receiving a lot of flak, especially on social networking platforms, about her Marathi item number, Mala Jau De, inFerarri ki Sawari.

The traditional lavni number has not gone down well with many people. Some people are questioning why a National Award-winning actress would stoop down to the level of doing this song which won't do anything much for her career. Says a producer, on condition of anonymity, "She is an actress who's a brilliant performer and has made a mark for herself as an actress of substance especially post The Dirty Picture and Kahaani. Why is she doing what Katrina and Mallika are doing? It doesn't befit her stature."

Moreover, those who traditionally do item numbers are far slimmer and fitter than Vidya is. While she put on weight for The Dirty Picture to essay the role of Silk, she doesn't seem to have shed it for her Marathi song.

Vidya recently told us, "I was at my fattest best in The Dirty Picture and I was called the most desirable." She strongly believes that desirability comes from within and not by body type. But some of her fans seem to think otherwise.

Producer Vidhu Vinod Chopra is said to be miffed that people are calling Mala Jau De an 'item number'. In a recent interview, he even stated that Vidya expressed a desire to do this song. This, in turn, has fuelled a buzz that the actress was repaying a favour to him considering the Munnabhai series. The irony in this entire situation is that Vidya played the role of Silk, an item girl, with finesse in The Dirty Picture and that is what got her recognition and rewards — even at the BO.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 14.06.2012, 12:11 | Сообщение # 8
Лед и пламя
Vidya is magical' says choreographer Stanley

IndiaGlitz [Friday, June 08, 2012]

B -town talent extreme Vidya Balan has ignited the screen with her aamchi mulgi avatar in Vinod Chopra's next 'Ferrari Ki Sawaari.. Her lavani number 'mala jau de' is becoming popular day by day.. and the man behind those moves choreographer Stanley Dcosta is increasingly becoming a name to reckon with in Bollywood. He has been an associate to Remo D Souza before he moved out independently and choreographed for films such as Ferrari Ki Sawari, Chalo Dilli, Dil To Bacha Hai Ji, Goal etc. Besides he has also choreographed the iconic 'Blackberry Boys' commercial.

Says Stanley "It's been a great journey so far. I am lucky to be associated with a good production houses so early. It was a superb choreographing with Vidya Balan, for the lavani song ''Mala Jau De' for Vidhu Vinod Chopra's Ferrari Ki Sawari.

On working with Vidya Stanley shares, Working with her has been so inspiring. Vidya worked the hardest. she used to come for rehearsal after 11pm as she was promoting Kahani at that time and used to rehearse for 3hrs and yet had so much energy. She didn't know much about lavani but the way she learnt the steps was superb! At first she used to get tired after 5beats because of the heavy rhythmic nature of the dance but when she got the flow, she just rocked and how! She had the right expressions for every movement of the dance, which is considered naughty and erotic!

Stanley says further that Vidya completed the song in6 days before the time planned.

She is simply magical says Stanley and continues, Vidhu Vinod Chopra too was very encouraging and supportive. The director Rajesh Mapuskar gave me the freedom to interpret the folk dance. Infact the whole production team was so professional. The entire crew needed to work in tandem with whatever was being visualized and designed on paper. They were all outstanding from the art to costume, makeup production and the cinematography. It was because of the production team that I could have an entire story board ready involving every dance move, we had over 12 days of rehearsals with dancers in costumes ready as this was a dance involving a nine yard sari plus the accessories.

Well that's what we call dedication. Hats off to Vidya and Stanley for giving us 'Mala Jau De'

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 05.07.2012, 11:52 | Сообщение # 9
Лед и пламя
Siddharth whisks Vidya away to Wimbledon

Posted On Thursday, July 05, 2012 at 01:50:50 AM

It was only the other day that Siddharth Roy Kapur bought a love nest for Vida Balan for Rs 14 crore in Juhu. And now, Mirror can reveal, the CEO of UTV has gifted his lady love a dream trip to Wimbledon for the semis and the finals. The tag: a cool Rs 6 lakh for each ticket.

A friend of the actress told Mirror, "Vidya loves tennis and has been keenly following the Wimbledon matches. Siddharth had been busy with the promo launch of his next movie which happened on Monday. He can now breathe easy and needs a break. Taking off for London was a spontaneous decision."

The last-minute premium tickets in their kitty, the couple have booked their flights and are expected to fly out of the country in a day or so.

"They want to catch all the important matches scheduled for later this week. This trip will also give them some time together away from the constant media glare in the city," said the friend, pointing out at how busy Vidya too has been with her next with Emraan Hashmi. Vidya and Siddharth remained unavailable for comment.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 11.08.2012, 10:59 | Сообщение # 10
Лед и пламя
Vidya, Emraan's risky shooting

IndiaGlitz [Saturday, August 11, 2012]

B-town's Perfectionist Aamir Khan had did it for his production film 'Dhobi Ghat' and now the cast of 'Ghanchakkar' seems to be following the same...

Like Aamir, Emraan Hashmi and Vidya Balan will be shooting few scenes in busy, public areas for their forthcoming Rajkumar Gupta's project, by facing hidden cameras.

According to sources, the two will be acting out their scene in South Mumbai, for which the film's team are working out plans to avoid shooting problems.

Going by the star status of both Emraan and Vidya, it is obvious that the team will have tough time to manage the crowd once they know who is shooting in the vicinity.

It will not only be problematic to carry on shooting but it can also prove to be dangerous for the actors. So, the director has planned to shoot the scenes using secret cameras placed at pivotal points.

Besides, they will be shooting in quieter areas during rainy days in September.

Said Gupta to sources, "I plan to shoot with them in South Mumbai from the second week of September with secret cameras.

But I can't predict how secret Emraan and Vidya's impromptu presence on the crowded streets and sites of South Mumbai can be."

Earlier Aamir had shot in the popular, hustling and bustling area of Mohammad Ali Road in south Mumbai for 'Dhobi Ghat'.

'Ghanchakkar' revolves around typical Punjabi couple, who are not only have loud personalities but often are loggerheads.

The film also features Rajesh Sharma and Namit Das in supporting roles.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 03.10.2012, 07:42 | Сообщение # 11
Лед и пламя
Has Vidya Balan finally admitted to her relationship?
BOLLYB6.40 PM IST 10.02.2012

The buxom lady was doing her usual giggle for the camera when she was asked about her love-connection. And she said it!!!
It was the night of the GQ Awards and Vidya Balan was, as always, dressed to the nines in Sabyasachi. She had done her hair up in a ‘somewhat western’ style, she said, though it did look kinda like the usual chignon to us – maybe we missed the intricacies of hair-styling at that moment, since we were so caught up by her black, beige net and gold sari and that hair….oh, that hair!….pulled so tightly off Ms Balan’s expressive face. She does not really look like she has been working out or shedding some of the adipose she accumulated for The Dirty Picture, but the picture she did make was pretty indeed!

What really made our collective evening was the way Vids blushed, oh so delightfully, when she was asked about her ideal man. She giggled, she grinned, she beamed and she may have done a little happy wiggle as she stood there on the red – was it? – carpet and faced the media. But under all that coy young lady act (Vidya dearie, cut it out, you are too good an actor, too old and too large for aiming to be bashful and shy!) there was a confidence and a sureness that we kinda liked. More than merely liked, we approved, wholeheartedly. Our Kahaani star, now considered to be about as powerful as any Khan worth his dum, said out loud and clear that she was not looking for her ideal man, she had found him. And, we presume, plans to keep him. So is this the production house honcho Siddharth Roy Kapoor that we are all looking at here? Or has Vidya, with her chhupa rustom ways, found someone else to keep her warm on those air-conditioned nights in that lovely new apartment so close to the Bachchan household?

Care to make a few guesses here, BollywoodLifers?

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 29.10.2012, 22:13 | Сообщение # 12
Лед и пламя
Nervous about my first comedy: Vidya Balan

Press Trust of India | Monday, October 29, 2012 (New Delhi)

After playing intense roles in The Dirty Picture and Kahaani, actress Vidya Balan says she is nervous to step into the unfamiliar territory of comedy with Ghanchakkar.

The 34-year-old actress is reteaming with Emraan Hashmi for the comedy thriller, being directed by Rajkumar Gupta of No One Killed Jessica fame.

"I am nervous about the film because it is my first comedy. I am worried whether I will be able to strike the funny chord with my audience. Shooting is currently on and I am really working hard for it," Balan said.

The national-award-winning actress, who was in the capital to attend the ongoing CII Media and Entertainment Summit 2012, said that her films have tried to blur the concept of elite audience.

Both her films The Dirty Picture, which saw her portraying the role of a dancing star and Kahaani, about a pregnant woman's search for her missing husband, did well at the box office.

Balan said the success of these two completely different films indicated that they were being watched by middle class.

"My films have not completely broken the concept of elite audience but they have tried to blur it. Middle class is a fluid class as they aspire to become the elite. But we cannot say that they didn't watch it because Kahaani earned 60 crores and it denotes that other sections of the society also related to it," said Balan while was speaking on the topic of 'Media as a Catalyst for Social Change'.

The actress, who has kept herself away from the regular dance and song films, said films mirror the reality of the society.

"Today people are more receptive to seeing and thereby participating in the change that is taking place in the society through cinema. There is an after effect of a film and that influences people in the society. Cinema is influenced by what's happening around us."

Balan said she decided to become a part of 'The Dirty Picture' because she felt Silk Smitha represented the average Indian woman.

"I was not sure about it five years ago but I chose to do the film now because Silk Smitha is a woman who lives her life to the fullest and at the same time she knows how to fight for her rights. It was that resonance which made me choose the role."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Сообщение отредактировал Maya - Понедельник, 29.10.2012, 22:20

MayaДата: Четверг, 15.11.2012, 12:41 | Сообщение # 13
Лед и пламя
18 saris and a temple wedding

Posted On Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 06:18:48 AM

Vidya Balan or Siddharth Roy Kapur may choose to stay mum about their wedding plans but the preparations have surely begun. To start with, on his return from London, fashion designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee will be scouring the streets of Chennai for some exquisite Madras silk that will form the base of Vidya’s bridal sari.

Vidya, who has already placed an order for 18 hand-crafted saris from the designer, apparently has some specifications about the two she will be wearing on her D-Day. "She has placed an order for 18 saris with us. Out of that, two will be bridal wear and rest can be worn by the bride during the day. Apparently, Vidya will be getting married in the morning according to Tamil traditions. Though most of the saris are ready, the ones that will be based on Madras silk, will be done by Pepsi (Sabyasachi’s pet name) himself. We are waiting for him to come back from London. On his way back he is going to stop over in Chennai to source the silk," said one of Sabya's staff members at his Kolkata studio.

Incidentally, Vidya needs quite a few sari changes during the wedding ceremony and has thus ordered a wide range. While most of her saris will be dark hued, she has ordered six that are multi-coloured. "There are some saris for her sister and her mother as well. Plus some that she’ll give away as a marriage gift to her relatives.

The deadline that we are working on for delivering the saris is December 1," said the staff member confirming rumours of a December wedding of Vidya and her SRK. To dress his favourite brand ambassador, Sabya has put his best tailors and craftsmen on the job."He has specified very conservative cuts for the cholis.

But we are all waiting for him to return so that we can start working on the bridal saris," the staff member added. In fact, the designer is scheduled to arrive in Mumbai during the second-week of December to help Vidya with a "dress-rehearsal".

Though Vidya hasn't responded to queries about her marriage except for indicating in one of her earlier interviews that she is getting married "soon", sources revealed there is a possibility of the wedding being held in a south Indian temple. This will be followed by a reception in Mumbai.

"Both Vidya and Siddharth want to keep it simple. We only know that she will be available for dress trials during the second-week of December," the source told us.

Interestingly, Vidya has already asked for a fortnight's leave during the second-week of December from the shooting of Ghanchakkar (with Emraan Hashmi in the lead). Considering that the film is being co-produced by Siddharth, we believe the leave has been duly sanctioned.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 30.11.2012, 12:29 | Сообщение # 14
Лед и пламя
Vidya opts for a homely wedding

Posted On Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 05:59:39 AM

The actress who has always acknowledged her traditional roots, will remain loyal to them for her big day as well.

Mirror can now reveal: Vidya Balan will marry Siddharth Roy Kapur at a small, traditional ceremony on December 14 in the presence of family and only the closest friends.

The one-day affair will take place, not at any five-star destination, but at the sprawling Cuffe Parade apartment in Jolly Maker Towers, which belongs to SRK’s parents. For the uninitiated, SRK is Vidya’s affectionate moniker for the UTV honcho.

Like everything she does, there is a little story behind the wedding date as well. And this was revealed by one of Vidya’s closest friends. “Vidya’s sister Priya also got married on December 14. The close-knit family considers this date to be extremely auspicious,” said the friend, adding, “From next year, this date will bring twice the happiness for the Balan family. Priya especially is on cloud nine.”

Coming back to the venue of the wedding, we asked the friend why couple gave Siddharth’s Bandra current a miss. After all, the Bandra pad is more accessible for their guests.

“The Jolly Maker apartment is much bigger. Besides the Bandra apartment is a rented one. And Siddharth is not sure if he wants to continue with it,” said the friend.

As this newspaper had reported, Vidya’s trousseau has been designed by Sabyasachi and she plans to wear sarees for the special day. The couple intend to take off on a Caribbean Cruise two days after the wedding.

This is the same cruise plan, which was earlier meant to be a family affair. Once back, the newly weds will walk straight into their Rs 14-crore Juhu apartment which Siddharth had bought last year.

As we had reported earlier, this was a gift for his fiancée. The house has already received his special, feminine touches thanks to the actress, who has been shopping for accessories and highlights for a while now.

The actress is busy wrapping up her Ghanchakkar schedule with Emraan Hashmi. She goes off on her wedding break in a couple of days.

Vidya shoots for maiden overs

November 27 was Vidya's penultimate day of shoot before she ties the knot. We spotted her a few minutes before the clock struck midnight on Sunday at Goregaon Station, shooting for Rajkumar Gupta's next Ghanchakkar, all aglow with pre-nuptial happiness.

Vidya was getting ready for a confrontation scene with her on-screen hubby Emraan Hashmi, who said he was feeling a tad nervous about the scuffle with a passenger that was supposed to follow.

A crowd had gathered to watch the shoot, which kicked off at 12.15am. We bet Vidya couldn't wait to reach home to be with her parents and indulge in all that remains to be done for her wedding preparations.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 09.12.2012, 11:14 | Сообщение # 15
Лед и пламя
Vidya Balan planning a sabbatical?
Subhash K Jha | Dec 09, 2012, 11:32AM IST

By now every Vidya Balan fan, who has ever wondered about the 'Shah Rukh Khan' factor in the actress’ life, knows she’s tying the knot with UTV’s Siddharth Roy Kapoor. What is not known, and was revealed by a source close to Vidya’s latest film ‘Ghanchakkar’, is that the entire schedule of ‘Ghanchakkar’ was planned according to Vidya’s wedding plans.

That, in fact her work in ‘Ghanchakkar’ is being rush-completed in time for her wedding preparations.

Says a source, “It seems Vidya and Mr. Kapoor had chalked out the wedding plans long in advance. The only film that Vidya is currently shooting is ‘Ghanchakkar’. And since it is produced by UTV it was convenient to co-ordinate her shooting schedule with her wedding date.”

In fact, reveals our sources, director Rajkumar Gupta, who has to be in his hometown Hazaribagh in Jharkhand for his younger brother’s wedding this week, would now have to rush back for Vidya’s last three days of her shooting from December 12 to December 15. After this, we are told, Vidya would take a longish sabbatical before returning to work.

The source reveals that Vidya’s work in ‘Ghanchakkar’ would be done after the final three-day shooting.

“It was all planned well in advance. The director Rajkumar Gupta, who is a very dear friend of Vidya and Emraan Khan, whom Vidya gets along with like a house on fire have fully co-operated in ensuring Vidya completes her work in ‘Ghanchakkar’ before she takes time off. Arrry bhai, shaadi ka maamla hai. Everything has to fall in line,” says our source.

When one spoke to the ‘Ghanchakkar’ director Rajkumar Gupta he was busy in his brother’s wedding festivities.

Taking time off from the delightful din, Rajkumar admitted he had to rush back to Mumbai for the final three days’ shooting. “Yes, we’ve to shoot from December 12 to December 15. After that I’ve one week-long schedule in January .But Vidya is not required for that.”

When asked if the schedules had to be worked out in-sync with Vidya’s wedding plans Rajkumar got understandably evasive. “The schedules were worked out well in advance, so that Vidya’s work was completed by the middle of December. Vidya has been with the project all through, giving a hundred per cent of herself.”

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Видья Балан - Vidya Balan » Видья Балан (Иностранные статьи)
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz