Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Воскресенье, 28.04.2024, 22:24
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Видья Балан - Vidya Balan » Видья Балан (Иностранные статьи)
Видья Балан
MayaДата: Суббота, 15.12.2012, 11:50 | Сообщение # 16
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
Will marriage affect Vidya Balan’s career?

BollywoodLife9.30 AM IST 12.15.2012

Vidya Balan and Siddharth Roy Kapur are both ruled by the element of Fire, where passion for life and over-exuberance can dominate their personalities. The Empress and the King of Wands reaffirm their strong presence, yet a real desire to bind together a successful marriage. The cards do advise more softness in their approach to marital life, especially as the Strength card indicates a strong desire to over-control each other. Both will go through a world of changes in their journey together and may even show reluctance to deal with problems, but the Three of Cups keeps them positive in overcoming their difficulties.

The new chapter in Vidya’s life and the new year bring with them certain changes in her career. The Devil card does represent some very lucrative acting opportunities but these may not culminate into the type of success promised. Instead, with the appearing of the Ten, Two and Knight of Swords, there is extreme hard work ahead to even achieve a set standard of success. 2013 will be a tough year, whereas 2014 will slowly bring her back on track.

Vidya’s Ghanchakkar opposite Emraan Hashmi will not find her receiving enough prominence. Although the film, like the Seven of Pentacles will eventually do well, it is currently going through strains and issues which can effect the final product. Whereas, Shaadi Ke Side Effects with Farhan Akhtar will gradually to pick up at the box office but will receive mixed reviews. This is reflected by the Ten of Cups which shows the film being appreciated by the audiences and hence receiving an above average collection. One thing common with both releases is that neither films are strong career movers for Vidya.

In looking at Vidya’s career post marriage, it was interesting to also have a look at Siddharth’s career in general too, especially as the Four of Wands explains his desire to cement his career’s foundations further. This will not be as easy as he would hope for, since the Eight of Cups and Two of Swords warn of the importance of not over-looking repetitive decision making mistakes. With a tough 2014, it will be important for Siddharth to be wise and cautious in 2013. The positive aspect will be his attitude – Emperor-like – commanding and assertive.

Overall, it will be a challenging two years ahead for both Vidya and Siddharth.

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 03.02.2013, 14:49 | Сообщение # 17
Лед и пламя
Vidya Balan: Priyanka Chopra and Sridevi’s performances inspired me

Suparna Thombare3.00 PM IST 02.03.2013

Vidya Balan has definitely been a favourite at award functions for some years now, and we are not surprised. The actor has been consistently delivering some stellar performances in some really good films one after the other. The actor has won awards for four consecutive years for Paa (2010), Ishqiya (2011), The Dirty Picture (2012) and now Kahaani (2013). But she says that this year she wasn’t really expecting to win an award.

“This year there were some unbelievable performances. I loved Priyanka (Chopra) as Jhilmil in Barfi!. I couldn’t believe it when they called my name at an award function. I generally recall the names of the people I want to thank, but this time I was sitting there wondering I don’t need to go through names because anyway I am not going to win. So it felt great when I did,” said Vidya in a recent interview.

The reason why Vidya wasn’t really expecting to win is because she was awed by Priyanka’s performance in Barfi! and Sridevi’s in English Vinglish and felt that they would walk away with all the accolades. “When there is a good female performance, I tend to be biased. And you also think about how you could have done the role. But when I saw Barfi!, I knew nobody but Priyanka could have done this role. Also, I have been a huge fan of Sridevi. Most often than not when people make comebacks there’s something that’s lost. But with Sridevi, she was there! Both these performances really inspired me,” she said.

We like your modesty Vids, but we are sure you loved every moment of it when you beat your contemporary, PC and one of the most revered actors in the industry, Sri to come out tops!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 09.06.2013, 10:41 | Сообщение # 18
Лед и пламя
Vidya Balan: I am enjoying being married

Sun, June 9, 2013 12:00pm UTC by IANS

Vidya Balan revealed that marriage has neither put the brakes on her prize-winning acting career nor does it have any bearing on the kind of roles she would choose in future. Work-life balance is possible for the Parineeta girl because she has found a supportive husband in Siddharth Roy Kapur, MD, Studios, Disney UTV, with whom she tied the knot at a private ceremony in December last year.

“I am enjoying being married. The good thing is that at the end of the day you get to see each other,” Vidya says in an exclusive interview.

Praising Siddharth, she added, “He is very supportive. In fact, I did The Dirty Picture (2011) after we got together.”

The 35-year-old doesn’t feel marriage will alter the kind of roles she would take up. “I don’t think marriage really has a bearing on that. Both of us respect what the other does. I may choose a role which I feel very strongly about, and he may decide to produce a film which he feels very strongly about. You just respect each other’s profession,” says Vidya.

And she is willing to do another Dirty Picture? “The definition of boldness may not be The Dirty Picture. Even Ghanchakkar is a bold role. I believe that there is an extraordinary in the ordinary and I feel that is what films are exploring these days vis-a-vis different characters. Having said that, it could be another Dirty Picture also and if I feel strongly about it, I will go and do it,” she says.

Post-marriage, Ghanchakkar shooting and promotions have been keeping her busy. She says that she is “enjoying straddling these two worlds”. “At the same time I don’t have unreal expectations from myself. There are times when there will be slip ups…”

Also busy with Shaadi Ke Side Effects, she admits work sometimes does not allow her and her husband to spend enough time with each other. “The amazing thing is that in the six months that we have been married, we have both been travelling a lot. Despite the fact that we live in the same house, we have ended spending lesser time together.”

Having said that, the actor admits a certain amount of responsibility comes after marriage. “I guess both of us are hard-working professionals. Around a release or when I am in the middle of shooting, he understands what my pressures are and I understand what his pressures are. But, yes, there is a certain responsibility. I am also running a house. I can no longer leave it to my mother to decide what to cook at home.”

But come what may, Vidya won’t quit acting. “I would love to act till I am 83… Thank god, it worked out for me as an actor because I see myself as an actor, primarily. I think there are enough opportunities,” she says.

Post-Parineeta‘s success, her career took a slump, but she bounced back with films like Paa and No One Killed Jessica before hitting the jackpot with The Dirty Picture and Kahaani.

“I have reasons to believe that there will be exciting roles for me at every stage of my life and I am willing to embrace different roles at different stages of my life. I don’t see myself taking a break,” Vidya said.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 09.06.2013, 10:43 | Сообщение # 19
Лед и пламя
Ghanchakkar: Does Vidya Balan’s ‘Punjabi wife’ look impress you?

Mon, March 25, 2013 12:32pm UTC by Latika Payak

Say hello to Vidya Balan aka Neetu Bhatia, wearing a polka dotted top and a hairband with a bow to keep her tresses from falling on her face. And yeah, don’t miss the flowery earrings, peeps. She looks bright, fresh and full of spirits in her upcoming movie Ghanchakkar. But that’s just a start.

Vidya will be playing wife to Emraan Hashmi aka Sanjay Athray – a Maharashtrian who is a tad forgetful and has opted for an early retirement. Neetu Bhatia, who becomes Neetu Athray after marriage, has robust Punjabi blood pulsating through her veins. She’s a foodie who loves to experiment with recipes. The two are, as the buzz suggests, happily married.

An interesting setting for a plot, right? And looks like Neetu – with bright colours sparkling around her – balances the drab, grey tones Sanjay’s personality exudes. We take a closer look at this colourful bulb…oops…Neetu…to see if she manages to tread the thin line between just-perfect and overboard successfully. But these looks – the devilish avatar and cute girl dressed in polka dots – will be reserved to Neetu’s ‘before marriage’ wardrobe, we assume.

So after her marriage with Mr Athray, what have we is a slightly rounded Vids – who was asked to put on weight – dressed in long, printed long printed tops with quirky flared jeans. Must say, the attire manages to conceal all the bulges Vids flaunted in The Dirty Picture. But it doesn’t make her look thinner. Guess that wasn’t even the idea.

Also, the look reminds us of Rani Mukerji from Bunty Aur Babli. No, it isn’t similar, but just the idea of making a strong style statement that could be termed as the ‘new trend’ by followers of B-town fashion makes us connect the dots.

But will Vidya’s look in Ghanchakkar be as successful as the collared kurti-patiala? Of course, accessories such as blingy earrings (a pair of horns in the ‘devilish look’) and loud expressions will be in place, we suppose. So with everything in order, will Vidya’s look pack a punch? Or will it make us squirm? Or will it just fizzle out?

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 28.02.2014, 09:18 | Сообщение # 20
Лед и пламя
Shaadi Ke Side Effects movie review: Farhan Akhtar and Vidya Balan charm with their parenthood woes!       

February 28, 2014 10:30

Saket Chaudhary’s hilarious take on the dilemmas of being a parent (read: father) has two contradictory effects on the viewers. While the amazingly entertaining and crisp first half makes you cheerful, the clumsy second half leaves you with a nauseating feeling that comes from being pregnant!If you are a fourth grader and above, you wouldn’t have a difficulty figuring out what Saket Chaudhary’s Shaadi Ke Side Effects is all about. Isn’t the title self-explanatory? Now that I have watched the movie I genuinely feel that the name should have ideally been Pregnancy Ke Side Effects!

With the movie’s lead characters-Farhan Akhtar and Vidya Balan-dealing with both pre and post pregnancy challenges (emotional and physical…and ahem ahem physiological) you don’t have to be a genius to know by now what the storyline can possibly offer.

But surprisingly-and then seriously surprisingly and albeit shockingly-Chaudhary mounts a slice of married-life story that promises to give you a cheerful high only before his earnest attempt nosedives into a bundle of clumsiness in the second half.

It’s as if two different individuals were heavily pregnant with two dramatically different ideas to conceive this brainchild that will have complicated side effects on you. So there’s no point disusing the gestation of the plot, instead we give you a comprehensive list of what works in this movie and what could have been easily aborted…err avoided to make it crisper. Decide for yourself if you are all set to indulge this baby on this weekend.

• Farhan Akhtar’s portrayal of emotionally and financially unprepared father who is struggling to be the best parent ever will leave you in splits. Watch him go by the book-quite literally at that endeavour though-to understand and feel what a woman goes through while carrying a life in her tummy. All is good until HIS water breaks first! ( a water balloon that is!). Amazingly hilarious!

• Watch Vidya’s switch of priorities as she grows (ya that’s the right word, grows!) from being a woman who wants to have and enjoy sex as much as her husband does to being a hands-on, no-time-energy-or-inclination-for-sex-whatsoever will leave you rolling on the floor.

• The couple’s adventure’s ‘role-play’ games to keep the fire burning in their romantic equation will lead you to sequences and instances that are engaging and damn funny. Watch the sizzle between the two going for a toss when an accidental pregnancy changes the game-from role play to NO play! The swift and sudden transition is perfectly workable!

• The breezy one liners and poker faced witticism are the soul of the movie. Watch the overtly observant group of health conscious parents monitoring the well-being of their tiny tots on the basis of the colour,texture and composition of their little one’s poo!! Enters our darling father Farhan and mutters matter of frankly-“main bhi jab palak (spinach) khata hoon toh meri potty geen hoti hain and if I eat corn then you will get a hint of yellow in it too!”…ewww but hey it works, it definitely does!

• The sex-and-attention deprived father comes up with innovative ideas with the able help of jiju Ram Kapoor to look both wanted and responsible. Watching the cool dad living a double life to enjoy himself and staying top on the best parent chart is an engaging watch until the director tries to exploit realism in not so fun way.

• While the director relies heavily on his writing to give an enjoyable plot his usage of ridiculously unrealistic instances, situations and events mar the effectiveness of the story-line in the second half. The sudden switch in tempo, texture and treatment of the cinema jarrs your eyes and kills your mood.

• Chaudhary has aptly portrayed the challenges faced by young couples once they become parents. But he goes overboard with his screenplay and storyline as he tries to stretch the over-simplified plot with unnecessary and unwanted characters. And then he ultimately tries to explore and expose the emotional insecurities of those supposedly-fun characters layer by layer in the second half. The movie starts becoming a confusing and complex watch and spirals totally out of control.

• To portray reality –in the most unrealistic manner-the film makes use of some unconvincing scenes that make you chuckle and go tch tch with disappointment. (spoiler ahead) From Farhan Akhtar forgetting his daughter on sides of a street side café while watching a football game only to return home without her to Vidya Balan claiming that she is pregnant with a child of a next-door techie to test if her husband is “big-hearted” enough to give her a second chance if ever she goes wrong- its scenes like these that simply kill the frothy freshness of the script.

Our verdict:

Watch Shaadi Ke Side Effects for Farhan Akhtar and Vidya Balan’s sparkling performances and Saket Chaudhary’s fine attempt to tell a really different story. Surely the movie has no dull moments to complain about, but its over-stretched plot surely kills a potentially brilliant brainchild

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-go....od-woes

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Сообщение отредактировал Maya - Пятница, 28.02.2014, 09:19

MayaДата: Четверг, 22.05.2014, 11:26 | Сообщение # 21
Лед и пламя
Rumor has it: Vidya Balan to be the highest paid celebrity mom?             May 22, 2014 10:39

The Dirty Picture actor is approached by several babycare and life cell brands for endorsementsEven though there has been no confirmation from either of the families, industry is buzzing with speculation that Vidya Balan is pregnant. Recently Siddharth Roy Kapur was asked the same at a private party and he cheekily brushed the inquisitive inquirer away.

On that subject BollywoodLife recently got to hear that Vidya is already being wooed by numerous babycare, pregnancy test and life cell brand driven agencies. There is also talk that she’s being offered big money that might even beat the likes of Kajol, Shilpa Shetty or Karisma Kapoor.

Interestingly Aishwarya Rai Bachchan stayed away from any such endorsements during or after her pregnancy. We wonder if Vidya will do the same or get tempted by the big moolah and sign on the dotted line ?

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-go....ity-mom

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Видья Балан - Vidya Balan » Видья Балан (Иностранные статьи)
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz