Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Среда, 01.05.2024, 19:55
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Катрина Кайф - Katrina Kaif » Катрина Кайф иностранные статьи
Катрина Кайф иностранные статьи
MayaДата: Пятница, 24.02.2012, 23:38 | Сообщение # 1
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
No more herogiri

Katrina Kaif apparently wants an arranged marriage. Is Ranbir listening?

Katrina Kaif might have got her share of success at the box office but the same cannot be said about her love life. After staying in Salman Khan’s shadows for several years, problems had hit paradise. Following the big Khan fallout on Kat’s birthday, the actress too had decided to give up on her romance with the Khan. Following her first big breakup, the actress who was having a good time in Ranbir Kapoor’s arms on screen was reportedly enjoying it off-screen as well.

Tired of her romantic failures, Katrina has now decided to stay away from industry wallahs in matters of the heart. In fact, Mumbai Mirror has learnt, that the actress has asked her mother to ‘arrange’ a suitable boy for her.

A close friend of the actress revealed, “Katrina has told her mother to find her a guy. She has decided to go with whatever ‘momma says’.”

This decision comes in the wake of rumours about Katrina and her ex-flame Ranbir Kapoor rekindling their romance. Katrina, currently in London, is not amused with the stories about her and Ranbir floating around. And though the actress was unavailable for comment, her friend explained, “Katrina is done with Ranbir. She didn’t want to spend time with him and that’s why decided to opt out of Ayaan Mukerji’s film. In fact, Katrina will not consider offers to be cast opposite Ranbir in the near future.”

As far as love is concerned, Katrina is done with Bollywood actors. “No looking for or falling in love in the film industry for Katrina. She has learnt the hard way that love is a rare commodity in the industry. She wants to avoid any more emotional stress in the future and just focus on her work. No emotional involvement with co-stars, no matter what the temptation,” added the friend.

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Четверг, 01.03.2012, 12:33 | Сообщение # 2
Лед и пламя
Kat’s dream role revived

Posted On Tuesday, February 28, 2012 at 02:05:59 AM

Katrina Kaif may soon have to take time out of her choc-a-bloc calendar to play Hema Malini's character in Viacom 18 and Sunil Bohra's remake of GP Sippy's 1973 blockbuster Seeta Aur Geeta. Akshay Kumar and Abhay Deol who were to play the roles essayed by Dharmendra and Sanjeev Kumar in the original will have to follow suit. Mumbai Mirror has learnt that the remake that was stuck due to the Sippy family feud will soon go on floors now that the fight has been resolved.

When we had spoken to Katrina about the Seeta Aur Geeta remake a few days before she left for London to shoot Yash Chopra’s next, she had told us, “I don't know what is happening on that film.”

“But now, Bohra can definitely go ahead with that film. I have told him that we Sippys are now on the same page. Also, I am meeting Bohra next week,” GP Sippy's son Suresh's nephew Sascha told Mumbai Mirror.

“We are also very pleased to announce that our younger cousin Shehzad, Suresh Sippy's son has joined the team,” Sascha added.

Suresh's son Shehzad said, “I am very happy that we are moving forward. I’m glad to be working with my cousins Sascha and Shaan. All issues and misunderstandings between us have been resolved. We are withdrawing the case. The process for that has been initiated.”

Explaining how they ended the fiasco, Suresh said, “We are one family and we decided to put an end to our personal differences.”

The end of the Sippy family feud also paves the way for the conversion of Sholay into 3D. Ketan Mehta's Maya Digital was working upon the version supposed to be presented by Jayantilal Gada of PEN India. Put off by the legal hassles of the Sippy family, Subhash Ghai who was supposed to partner Mehta in the project had opted out of it.

Flashback

The Seeta Aur Geeta remake had run into legal hassles over licensing issues. Producer GP Sippy's son Suresh had raised objections against GP Sippy's grandsons, Sascha and Shaan, claiming that they had no right to license the Seeta Aur Geeta remake (February 7, 2011). Sascha had then told us, “The matter is actually in court.

The Delhi High Court has in fact restrained Mr Suresh Sippy from infringing our copyrights in several films, including Seeta Aur Geeta.” Suresh had said, “Speak to my lawyers.

The matter is under dispute. It is going to the Mumbai High Court.” But on being questioned further, he said, “Why just Bohra, I don't want anybody to remake Seeta Aur Geeta at this point of time since I have not licensed the remake. The rights belong to me.”

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 13.03.2012, 11:50 | Сообщение # 3
Лед и пламя
Super exgirlfriend to the rescue

Salman Khan was spotted using Katrina Kaif’s car and vanity at a recent shoot since his van had a technical snag

Posted On Monday, March 12, 2012 at 02:21:00 AM

Love somebody once and its tough to un-love the person. Such is the case with ex-lovers Katrina Kaif and Salman Khan. While Katrina was busy shooting for her Yash Chopra directed film opposite Shah Rukh Khan in London, her good friend Salman was spotted using the actress’ car and vanity van (only because he feels comfortable in it) while shooting for a commercial along with his family members.

An eyewitness told Mumbai Mirror, “Salman came to the studio around 5 pm in Katrina’s black car. The vanity van that Katrina generally hires for shoots was parked inside for Salman.”

Interestingly, Salman does have his own vanity van. While Katrina generally hires a particular vanity when she shoots in Mumbai. Since Salman’s van had a technical snag, the actor chose to hire the one that Katrina uses. “Salman is comfortable in the vanity. He used to visit Katrina there when the two were together,” revealed a source close to the actress.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 14.04.2012, 14:01 | Сообщение # 4
Лед и пламя
Katrina Kaif follows Kajol
Mumbai Mirror | Apr 14, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Most men would want to someday fit into their father's shoes. But Aditya Chopra has not just stepped in but also gone steps ahead. Sources from the sets of Yash Chopra's directorial comeback starring Shah Rukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma reveal that the younger Chopra has not only been keeping a tab on the production but also helping his father direct the romantic scenes in the film.

According to the source, Adi was almost like his father's chief assistant on the sets. "When love scenes were being shot, Adi took over the direction. When Yashji created the love scenes between Rajesh Khanna and Sharmila Tagore in Daag or Amitabh Bachchan and Parveen Babi in Deewar, he was closer to the actors' age. By the time, Dil To Pagal Hai came around, Yashji was more comfortable with Adi directing the romantic sequences. And thus, even in this film, he has let Adi take over the mush part. So, while the dramatic scenes bear Yashji's style the romantic scenes between Shah Rukh and Katrina are heavily reminiscent of Adi's Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge," said the source.

When contacted, Katrina too seemed happy with the way the love scenes have thus shaped up. "I'd like to think Shah Rukh and I share the same on-screen chemistry as he did with Kajol and Madhuri. I've learnt a lot by simply observing him especially in the romantic sequences."

Mirror has learnt that even Shah Rukh asked Katrina to ease up for the romantic scenes by being the way Kajol was in DDLJ. Well, we sure hope that the DDLJ magic works wonders for this film as well.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 03.05.2012, 13:21 | Сообщение # 5
Лед и пламя
Kat, Aamir to lock horns in Dhoom 3

Posted On Wednesday, May 02, 2012 at 08:38:37 PM

When star-crossed lovers engage in on-screen combat, the results are explosive to say the least. Aishwarya Rai and Hrithik Roshan set the screen on fire by locking swords in Ashutosh Gowariker’s Jodha Akbar.

In YRF’s Dhoom 2, Rai locked lips with the villain portrayed by Roshan in an attempt to seduce him. Taking the action a step further, in YRF’s Dhoom 3, leading lady Katrina Kaif will kick (you read right) super-villain Aamir Khan in the rear in what promises to be a critical climactic duel between two powerful adversaries.

Asked for details, a source told Mirror, “There will be no concessions for Katrina just because she is a woman. It will be an all out fist-to-fist, man-to-woman fight to the finish.

Like a slick, sophisticated, hi-tech version of the Salman Khan - Sonu Sood duel in Dabangg. Only, it will be far longer and much more daring. Both Aamir and Katrina need to get into super-shape for this sequence.”

So much so Aamir wants to train together with Kat so that they look well-synchronised in the scene. The source revealed, “As soon as Aamir’s television show goes on air, he will start training for this sequence.”

The good news is there is a distinct comfort level between Katrina and Aamir. “They aren’t the best of friends. But they get along well enough to pull off the hand-to-hand convincingly,” the source said.

The source further said the crew of Dhoom 3 would leave for pre-production activities end July. “Aamir and Katrina will proceed to Chicago at the end of September. That’s when the sequence will be shot,” the source added.

Meanwhile, YRF’s official spokesperson said it was too early to speak about the action sequences in Dhoom 3.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 25.06.2012, 22:12 | Сообщение # 6
Лед и пламя
Katrina Kaif is still the most bankable star
Swasti Chatterjee, TNN | Jun 25, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Katrina Kaif needn't worry about missing out on the 100-crore club. She's still the most bankable star, say filmmakers

The 100-crore club is the talking point of Bollywood right now and actors Kareena Kapoor (3 idiots, Bodyguard, RA.One, Golmaal 3), Sonakshi Sinha (Dabangg, Rowdy Rathore), Asin (Ghajini, Ready, Housefull 2) and Priyanka Chopra (Agneepath, Don 2) are ruling it. Strangely enough, Katrina Kaif, one of the highest paid and most sought after actors, is missing from this club. But trade analysts and filmmakers say that 100-crore club or not, Kat is still the most popular and bankable star.

One has to agree that Chikni Chameli was the highlight of Agneepath. Moreover, in 2012-2013, Kat will be seen with all the three Khans (Ek Tha Tiger with Salman, Yash Chopra's next with SRK and Dhoom 3 with Aamir). "Kat's very hardworking and is dedicated to her roles. Despite coming from the UK, she has made a mark in the industry. She has some good films coming up and who can forget that Chikni... was the high point of Agneepath?" says a trade analyst.

Filmmaker Kunal Kohli agrees. "I want to work with her. I know her personally and it is difficult to get to the position that she has reached. She's an excellent actor," he says. Actor-producer Viveck Vaswani recently tweeted: "Aishwarya RaiBachchan, Katrina Kaif surprisingly not in any film #100crclub." "But Kat needn't worry about not being a part of the 100 crore film club. It doesn't matter if she was not there in films like Dabangg or Golmaal. She will hit back soon," adds Kunal.

Director Sujoy Ghosh says that the next year can't get any bigger for Kat, what with Ek Tha Tiger, Dhoom 3 and Yash Chopra's next in her kitty. "What Vidya found with her hits (The Dirty Picture, Kahaani), Kat will find with her films next year. She is the next crore girl to look out for," Sujoy says.

While Kareena and Priyanka are established stars, Asin and Sonakshi seem to be at the right place at the right time. "It depends on the kind of films the actors choose. Asin is a big name south, but she still has to make a mark in the Hindi film industry. Ghajini is famous more for Aamir Khan than her," says a film trade analyst.

Filmmaker Shirish Kunder stresses that the success of a 100 crore film doesn't depend on the actors alone. "It is a team effort, but only actors benefit when it does well. Katrina is an extremely talented actor and she is still big," he says. Shirish adds, "100 crore has nothing to do with an actor's capability. Random big budget flicks cannot decide her calibre as an actor. It's good that she hasn't been a part of them."

Asin says she does not take her inclusion in the 100-crore club too seriously. "Everybody is taking the term way too seriously. The 100-crore club is something very new in Bollywood and is much hyped. I am glad my film made it to the club, but that is not my main focus as an actor. I would rather concentrate on the script and my role in a film. To me, working with good producers and directors is good enough. I don't want to be part of the numbers game," she says.

The 100 cr club girls
Kareena Kapoor — 3 idiots, Bodyguard, RA.One, Golmaal 3
Priyanka Chopra — Agneepath, Don 2
Asin — Ghajini, Housefull 2, Ready
Sonakshi Sinha — Dabangg, Rowdy Rathore
(With inputs from P Sangeetha)

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 01.07.2012, 00:04 | Сообщение # 7
Лед и пламя
Katrina and Salman on the dance floor?

Buzz is that Katrina Kaif is playing a dancer in her film opposite Salman Khan

June 30, 2012

It looks like Sheila is all set to put on her dancing shoes again. After a slew of item numbers including Sheila Ki Jawaani and Chikni Chameli, it is rumoured Katrina Kaif is now prepping up for her role as a ballet dancer in her upcoming film opposite Salman Khan.

Our sources tell us that Kat’s character Zoya is a ballet dancer, who not only takes lessons in the dance form but also teaches it to her fellow students. The film’s crew has shot some of the sequences in London’s Trinity University that is known for its contribution in arts and music.

It is being learnt that while Kat didn’t really take any lessons to portray her character in the film, she has dedicated her role to all the choreographers who she has worked with in the past. Katrina confirms to us that she is playing a dance teacher. However, she denies that her character has anything to do with ballet dancing.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 05.07.2012, 12:21 | Сообщение # 8
Лед и пламя
Katrina plays ballet dance teacher in Ek Tha Tiger

By Bollywood Hungama News Network,July 04, 2012 - 02:44 hrs IST

Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's upcoming film Ek Tha Tiger directed by Kabir Khan has been making headlines ever since its announcement. We have now learnt that Katrina will be seen playing a dance teacher in the film.

In Ek Tha Tiger, Katrina's character Zoya is a ballet dancer, who takes lessons in the dance form and also teaches it to her fellow students. Some of her dance sequences have been shot at London's Trinity University.

Ek Tha Tiger is slated to release on 15 August this year

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 23.07.2012, 08:11 | Сообщение # 9
Лед и пламя
Kat’s birthday car-naama

Posted On Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at 02:57:02 AM

Wary of how her birthday parties have been hijacked by the temperamental men in her life, Katrina Kaif went decidedly low key this year. The actress, who turned a year older on Monday, worked throughout the day - she was dubbing at the Yash Raj Studios till late in the evening. She cut a cake with the crew of Yash Chopra’s film there. But after reaching home, she headed out for a quiet dinner with the only family she has in Mumbai - Salman Khan’s.

Interestingly, the actress managed to give the paparazzi a slip by riding in her new birthday gift - a sparkling new SUV from Salman.

A source told Mirror, “Katrina came back home from YRF studios to change. And then headed out in the new black car. She spent some time with her friends (mostly assistant directors) and choreographer Bosco in a Bandra restaurant. It was pretty late in the night when she reached Galaxy Apartments, Salman’s residence for a quiet dinner with Salma, Salim and Arpita Khan.”

An eyewitness, who was present outside Galaxy Apartments, confirmed the story and added, “The number plate, 8822, is similar to that of her old car 2882. It was a brand new car so no one really expected Katrina to be in it.”

Incidentally, Salman is a brand ambassador of the car brand in question. And it was only natural that he help Kat upgrade to the higher model.

Meanwhile…

SRK revisits the past

Katrina may have opted for a quieter birthday, but one of the men, behind her decision, chose to revisit the not-so-pleasant past. On July 16, Shah Rukh Khan went to the same nightclub in Bandra and chose the same seat where he lost his then best friend Salman Khan four years back.

At 10.30 pm, SRK walked in and made himself comfortable in the corner where he fought with Salman. Ten minutes later, Anushka Sharma joined him. Their business managers kept them company for an elaborate dinner that lasted over two hours. - Vickey Lalwani

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 04.08.2012, 22:27 | Сообщение # 10
Лед и пламя

I don’t have a very fancy bank account: Katrina Kaif

Meena Iyer, TNN | Aug 4, 2012, 12.00AM IST

So much praise is lavished on Katrina Kaif by the media and the industry, it almost sounds like sycophancy. Having said that, one has to write that this foreign import, who made an inconsequential start in Boom (2003), is here nine years later, calling the shots in B-town.
Excerpts of a quick conversation with the Kat who has the cream.

The trade says you are the uncrowned queen of Bollywood. Comment.
Well if the trade says I'm the uncrowned queen, then I just aspire to do better work, so I can be officially crowned the queen (that's a joke!)

So you are above flattery! One distributor recently called you the fourth Khan in the industry because of your box office average.
If people call me the fourth Khan, I want to stand on this table right here, dance and be happy. But you have known me for the last nine years. I seriously don't take praise to my heart or to my head. I only want to work harder and never get complacent.

As for the Khans — I don't think anyone can be them. Aamir, Shah Rukh and Salman are a phenomenon. To achieve that magnitude of popularity and remain heartthrobs for over two decades is not an easy feat.

Have you noticed anything different between the three Khans?
Well I haven't started work on Dhoom-3. But I have seen Aamir on the sets. He is very organised and I admire that. Shah Rukh and Salman have their own style and approach which I think everyone knows.

Earlier it was Kareena Kapoor who had three Khan movies in her kitty. Now it's you. Is it really such a big thing to fuss about?
I'm grateful to my makers that I'm not just an ornament in a Khan film. My roles have substance. This can be a tricky situation. One can be tempted to sign a project because you want to work with an actor whom you admire but it is also equally important to have a credible role in such a project. I have been asked whether I'm just going to be an ornament in any of my Khan films. Well I can say that — Salman is holding the fort; but my role has credibility. Kabir will never write a candy floss role for his heroine.

And I'm doing just two songs in my SRK film. Yash Chopra celebrates his women characters. And I am fortunate that I have a fabulous role in my film with Shah Rukh.

You have turned down filmmakers who have offered you big bucks just to bag these three films?
Well, my choice of films has never been governed by money. That is perhaps why I don't have a very fancy bank account. I'd rather get respect and creative satisfaction through my work than just earn money.

Is it true that you touch Yashji's feet everyday?
Yes, I do. I do not remember how this started but I admit I touch his feet everyday.

Salman says you can have a perfect conversation in Hindi. Please demonstrate!
I'm not a television anchor for a Hindi channel or a radio jockey. So I may not be able to have a spontaneous conversation in Hindi. I'm a Bollywood actress and I can certainly speak my dialogue in Hindi. I also talk to my staff (my driver, spot-boy, etc) in Hindi. They have been with me from the start of my career. Naturally I'm required to speak to them in Hindi.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 04.08.2012, 22:43 | Сообщение # 11
Лед и пламя
I`m not an ornament in a Khan film, says Katrina Kaif

Last Updated: Saturday, August 04, 2012, 19:45

The lady is producers’ hot favourite and also someone who reportedly equals the Khans in terms of her Box Office record.

Katrina has ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ with Salman Khan, slated to release this Eid and an untitled film with Shah Rukh Khan scheduled to fire up the silver screen this year end. She also has ‘Dhoom 3’ opposite Aamir Khan in her kitty. So she has plump projects with all the three superstars and has a fair share of role to play in each of the films.

Talking to a daily, Katrina spoke about what she feels being a part of films starring the Khans. She said, “I`m grateful to my makers that I`m not just an ornament in a Khan film. My roles have substance. This can be a tricky situation. One can be tempted to sign a project because you want to work with an actor whom you admire but it is also equally important to have a credible role in such a project. I have been asked whether I`m just going to be an ornament in any of my Khan films. Well I can say that — Salman is holding the fort; but my role has credibility. Kabir will never write a candy floss role for his heroine.”

However, she does admit that she can’t be like the three biggies. She said, “As for the Khans — I don`t think anyone can be them. Aamir, Shah Rukh and Salman are phenomenon. To achieve that magnitude of popularity and remain heartthrobs for over two decades is not an easy feat.”

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 21.08.2012, 13:12 | Сообщение # 12
Лед и пламя
Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor: Who has the best chemistry with Katrina Kaif!

Rachana Parekh2.33 PM IST 08.21.2012

Box office wise the Ek Tha Tiger leading lady’s pairing with many men has set the cash registers go kaching kaching at cinema halls, but who is that one special man with whom she makes romance come alive on the 70 mm screen?

From Govinda to Aamir Khan, Brit born and bred actor Katrina Kaif is one of the few fortunate ladies to dance with and romance all the big names in the Hindi film industry. Superstar Shahrukh Khan may scold us for saying the word ‘chemistry’, but there’s one actor with whom she sparks more unmatched sizzling reactions than with any other. Who is that special co-star? Who is that one man with whom the bootylicious babe looks physically and emotionally in-sync onscreen? Is it her one-time rumoured beau Ranbir Kapoor? Her once-face film partner Akshay Kumar? Is it real-life buddy and former beau Salman Khan? Perhaps the King of romance Shahrukh Khan will be that one man – to be seen when their film together releases. We dissect her equation with her co-stars.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 14.09.2012, 12:48 | Сообщение # 13
Лед и пламя
Kat tiptoes to new pad

Posted On Friday, September 14, 2012 at 05:40:21 AM

Katrina Kaif had been house hunting for years now. Every year, during monsoons, the actress, tired of the leaking roof and damp walls in her Bandra, Waterfield Road pad, would express her want for a bigger, better abode. And Mirror has learnt that she has found it after all.

Though Kat has been rather hush-hush about it, the buzz is that she has already shifted out to a duplex apartment in Lokhandwala, Andheri. And one of the first visitors at her 12th floor flat in Duplex Heights happened to be Salman Khan.

According to an insider, though Katrina’s car is often seen parked outside Guldev Sagar, her Bandra residence, the actress is no longer living there. “She has purchased a new flat in Lokhandwala and visits it often. In fact, 15-20 days back, even Salman was spotted there. She threw a house warming party that day,” said the insider.

However, some sources claim, that the new flat has been bought for her family. “Katrina has given strict instructions to the security and management of the building. She has even asked her staff to stay quiet about it,” added the source.

Katrina’s new pad now makes her Johnny Lever’s neighbour. Farah Khan and Shirish Kunder’s home is also just a stone’s throw away. Depite repeated attempts, Katrina chose not to respond.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 13.11.2012, 09:48 | Сообщение # 14
Лед и пламя
Shah Rukh Khan was slightly intimidating: Katrina Kaif

Mid-Day.com | Monday, November 12, 2012 (Mumbai)

Katrina Kaif, who has been in the industry for almost a decade now, is glad with the way things are going for her. She is delighted to be finally paired with Shah Rukh Khan in Jab Tak Hai Jaan. In a candid chat, Katrina shares her thoughts on SRK, Yash Chopra and lot more...

Question: There's always a great deal of attention paid to your personal life...

Katrina Kaif: I'm very used to it now bar a few exceptions when things get way too personal. I believe that the media has learned to provide me the space I need. As a public figure, I try to maintain that distinct line between professional and personal life.

Question: There were speculations that you finally bought a new pad in Mumbai...

Katrina Kaif: It's bizarre because I have only one property in Mumbai and that's my apartment in Bandra. Even my mom laughed when she read that report suggesting that I've bought a place in Lokhandwala. Yes, I have been looking for something spacious but I haven't pined on anything yet.

Question: All the people you work with keep calling you very hardworking. Is that true?

Katrina Kaif: (Laughs) I don't know how to describe that word. It's a very conscientious decision to stick with the film from its very beginning till its ultimate release. I prepare myself thoroughly for a role and try not to make people wait outside my vanity van for a shot. Maybe that's why they call me hardworking.

Question: How do you remember Yash Chopra?

Katrina Kaif: He was one of the most genuine people from the Hindi film industry. Just by looking at your face, he'll figure out what's going on in your mind - whether you're sad or happy. I also remember him for his tendency to crack jokes and make you laugh. Even if he asked a simple question like 'how you are?', he meant it. It wasn't for formality's sake. Question: Were you nervous shooting with SRK for the first time?

Katrina Kaif: At first, it was slightly intimidating because I haven't interacted with him for too much before this film happened. We haven't socialised at parties either. It was almost like working with a stranger but as time passed by, the comfort level eventually built up.

Question: The fact that all the three leading actors paired opposite you - be it Salman or Shah Rukh or Aamir - are shorter than you bother you?

Katrina Kaif: (Pauses) I'm going to pretend that I didn't understand that question (laughs).

Question: Are you fine with intimate scenes - if at all - on the big screen?

Katrina Kaif: I don't see a particular scene in seclusion. To me, it's part of the entire movie. Being an actress, I'm supposed to look at it that way and I expect others to do the same. If an intimate scene is an integral piece of the story, then it needs to be done.

Question: Lastly, would you say that you're comfortable talking in Hindi?

Katrina Kaif: I genuinely believe I've passed that stage now. I'm quite fluent in the language and I can hold a conversation in Hindi without much conscious effort on my part.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 22.11.2012, 10:05 | Сообщение # 15
Лед и пламя
Katrina Kaif reigns supreme, beats Priyanka Chopra, Kareena Kapoor!

Dailybhaskar.com | Nov 22, 2012, 10:54

The kind of amount Bollywood actors draw from projects other than films is never small. Whether it is a brand endorsement, attendance at a high-profile event or staging a performance, Bollywood A-listers never face any problem in raking in moolah.

Salman Khan's ex-flame Katrina Kaif, who has wowed fans with her charm and on-screen innocence, and imost importantly, been part of key projects - 'Ek Tha Tiger', 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' and 'Dhoom 3' - has proved that she is indeed the reigning queen of Bollywood.

If the buzz is to be believed, Katrina has been offered Rs 3 crore to perform at an awards gala. And the huge amount offered makes her the highest paid actress in this category. A source has been quoted as saying, “The organisers recently met Kat and she has agreed to perform at the function and will be dancing on her latest hit Ishq shava, Chikni Chameli and Sheila Ki Jawani along with a medley of her other hit songs.” Another source said, “Katrina has the maximum number of hit song in her kitty since the past few years.All we can say is that Kat is totally worth it!”

Are her rivals Priyanka Chopra and Katrina Kaif's plans to prove their mettle already underway?

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Катрина Кайф - Katrina Kaif » Катрина Кайф иностранные статьи
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz