Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Суббота, 04.05.2024, 20:47
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Капуров » Каришма Капур (иностранные статьи)
Каришма Капур
MayaДата: Понедельник, 05.03.2012, 13:53 | Сообщение # 1
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
Takes 3 to replace Lolo

Posted On Monday, March 05, 2012 at 02:15:55 AM

It takes three girls to replace one woman. Especially, when the woman is Karisma Kapoor. Prabhu Deva's search for an item girl in Rowdy Rathore ended up with three item girls, Maryam Zakaria from Agent Vinod, Mumaith Khan of Munnabhai MBBS' Dekh Le fame and Shakti Mohan, winner of television reality show Dance India Dance Season 2.

When contacted, Prabhu deva confirmed the developments, saying, "Yes, we have shot the song with three talented dancers. Earlier, we were planning with one but then we thought the song will look good even with five dancers. It's a peppy dance number in a village set up.''

Earlier, Mumbai Mirror had reported that Karisma Kapoor was the first choice for the item song. However, a source close to the film revealed that Kapoor had issues with her costumes for the song in Bhojpuri style so she refused.

"She was recommended by the film's co producer and her friend Shabina Khan but it didn't work out," the source added.

Reportedly, later, Jiah Khan was approached but everyone was surprised by her sudden weight loss when she came for the rehearsals. "Losing her curves was not suitable for the song. After two days of rehearsal, she was dropped by the director Prabhu Deva himself," the source added.

When asked about Kapoor's refusal and dropping Khan, Prabhu Deva told this newspaper, "You know, it happens. Things change. There were discussions but sometimes, things don't work out."

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Понедельник, 05.03.2012, 14:02 | Сообщение # 2
Лед и пламя
3 item girls to replace Karisma Kapoor
Mumbai Mirror | Mar 5, 2012, 11.08AM IST

Earlier, Mumbai Mirror had reported that Karisma Kapoor was the first choice for the item song.

It takes three girls to replace one woman. Especially, when the woman is Karisma Kapoor. Prabhu Deva's search for an item girl in Rowdy Rathore ended up with three item girls, Maryam Zakaria from Agent Vinod, Mumaith Khan of Munnabhai MBBS' Dekh Le fame and Shakti Mohan, winner of television reality show Dance India Dance Season 2.

When contacted, Prabhu deva confirmed the developments, saying, "Yes, we have shot the song with three talented dancers. Earlier, we were planning with one but then we thought the song will look good even with five dancers. It's a peppy dance number in a village set up.''

Earlier, Mumbai Mirror had reported that Karisma Kapoor was the first choice for the item song.

However, a source close to the film revealed that Kapoor had issues with her costumes for the song in Bhojpuri style so she refused.

"She was recommended by the film's co producer and her friend Shabina Khan but it didn't work out," the source added.

Reportedly, later, Jiah Khan was approached but everyone was surprised by her sudden weight loss when she came for the rehearsals. "Losing her curves was not suitable for the song. After two days of rehearsal, she was dropped by the director Prabhu Deva himself," the source added.

When asked about Kapoor's refusal and dropping Khan, Prabhu Deva told this newspaper, "You know, it happens. Things change. There were discussions but sometimes, things don't work out."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 14.09.2012, 13:09 | Сообщение # 3
Лед и пламя
I have a life beyond movies: Karisma Kapoor
Tanvi Trivedi, TNN | Sep 14, 2012, 12.00AM IST

When Karisma Kapoor came calling recently at a bridal exhibition, everyone expected her to give a long speech about weddings and the like. But Karisma studiously chose to maintain a no-comments stance on her marriage and chose to wax eloquent about the joys of being a mother and the perks of being a married actress in present day Bollywood.

Bollywood seems to be opening up a floodgate of opportunities for married actresses who seem to be intent on making their presence felton television/movies ( Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Raveena Tandon, Sonali Bendre). Karisma has also joined the league of actresses who are cutting ribbons, making appearances in events, walking the ramp for fashion designers, doing endorsements.

Karisma readily admits that married actresses have lots of option in showbiz. She says, "It does not matter today, whether you are 19, 29 or 39 in Bollywood. If someone like Sridevi can make a comeback with an interesting film and that too in the lead role, then it goes on to prove that good scripts are coming in the way of older actresses like it happens in the west. Besides, I also feel that a talented actress will always get good work regardless of her age. So age is just a number now in B-Town. And fashion shows or endorsements are also exciting for us."

Karisma made a comeback with a horror film Dangerous Ishq (2011) that flopped at the BO. She accepts that as an actress she wanted to do something different. She says, "There are hits and misses and as an actress we are mentally ready for all that. I did the film because I wanted my children to come on the sets and see my work place. I had always done the song-dance routine so there was no point in doing a similar film for what was supposed to be my comeback vehicle. Besides hits and flops, nervous Fridays don't exist for me anymore. I am so happy that I am no longer in the rat race. Everyone needs to know that I have a life beyond movies now."

Life beyond movies for Karisma, revolves around her children and occasionally doing an ad. She is also 'planning to do television next year', but is not sure what will 'excite' her. While younger sister Kareena has a strong film like Heroine releasing in a few days, Karisma is not sure what kind of scripts will interest her. She says, "I didn't even know that I would be doing films again and would make a comeback. There are no plans that always work in life. For me the secret to happiness is being positive and looking at the brighter side of my life. Right now my utmost priority are my children."

On a parting note we ask her if she has begun to prepare for her sister Kareena's wedding to Saif Ali Khan and she says, "I will prepare for it when it happens. Let me not talk about it just now."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 14.09.2012, 13:15 | Сообщение # 4
Лед и пламя
I am big fan of Priyanka Chopra and her voice: Kareena
PTI | Sep 14, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Once reported to be sharing cold vibes with co-star Priyanka Chopra, actress Kareena Kapoor says she is a big fan of her colleague and likes her body of work and voice.

"I am a big fan of Priyanka and her voice. I could relate more to Priyanka because she is a 'damdaar' (power-packed) actress, and I like her work," Kareena told reporters here last night at an event.

Notably, Priyanka is all set to launch her debut music album 'In My City' soon.

Earlier, problems had cropped up between the two actresses, when during 'Koffee With Karan' show Kareena made fun of Priyanka's accent. Priyanka had then retaliated saying that she got her accent from where her (Kareena's) boyfriend Saif Ali Khan got his.

Kareena is also appreciative of Deepika Padukone's pairing with her beau Saif. Both have worked together in films like 'Love Aaj Kal', 'Aarakshan' and 'Cocktail'.

"They make a fantastic pair. In 'Cocktail', Saif and Deepika were the heart of the film and so was the case in 'Love Aaj Kal'. I like to see both of them on screen. In fact I also like Priyanka and Saif as a pair on screen. It is 'badhiya jodi' (good pair)," she expressed.

Meanwhile, director Madhur Bhandarkar's magnum opus starring Kareena in the lead, 'Heroine', releasing on September 21, revolves around the journey of an actress, the glamour and glitz surrounding her career and the dark side of stardom.

On her take on the much awaited movie, Kareena said, "Every kind of cinema is director's world and it is his medium that we have to understand. Madhur's world is not exactly candy floss, it is not just about being glamorous. Madhur likes to show the underbelly of life, whether it is 'Traffic Signal' or 'Fashion'."

"The fact is that he has not shied away from showing the underbelly of where he is from, the film fraternity. The film marks the journey of a girl, it is the story of a declining superstar," Kareena revealed.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 13.11.2012, 09:50 | Сообщение # 5
Лед и пламя
Karisma helps Kareena Kapoor out with item number

Mid-Day.com | Sunday, November 11, 2012 (Mumbai)

Karisma Kapoor visited the sets of Salman Khan's upcoming sequel where her sister Kareena was shooting for an item number.

Reason? Bebo is sporting an identical costume of a satin kurti and lungi which Karisma wore for her Sarkai Lo Khatiya track with Govinda in Raja Babu in 1994. As Kareena had not worn such an outfit before in any of her films, big sis Lolo was at hand with tips.

A source from the sets says, "Karisma spent five hours on the sets on both the days of the shoot at Mehboob Studios. She even checked out how Kareena performed in the item number." Let's see how hot Bebo looks in the track after her big sister's inputs.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 03.05.2013, 07:43 | Сообщение # 6
Лед и пламя
Karisma Kapoor: I like to pick and choose what I do!

IANSLast Updated: 5.36 PM IST 05.02.2013

“Maybe I will do TV again. I like to pick and choose what I do. So maybe I will, if something interesting comes up,” said Karisma Kapoor.

The 38-year-old actor made her TV debut in 2003 with Karishma – The Miracles of Destiny, and then judged reality shows like Nach Baliye 4 and Aaja Mahi Vay.

After reigning the Hindi film industry for over a decade with hits like Judwaa, Hero No. 1, Biwi No.1, Raja Hindustani and Dil To Pagal Hai, she quit showbiz in 2003 post her marriage with Delhi-based industrialist Sanjay Kapur. Last year, she made her comeback into movies with Dangerous Ishhq. Now she will be seen in Bombay Talkies, releasing on May 3.

Talking about Bombay Talkies and 100 years of Indian cinema, she said, “I think the entire film fraternity wanted to be a part of the 100 years of cinema, and I think it’s great that all the actors took out time to be a part of it. Because we all love cinema and acting. It’s a great way to celebrate the 100 years by giving something back to the audience for appreciating all of us for so long”.

Karisma also mentioned that she enjoys looking back at roles she has done. “It’s great. I enjoy them. The stars climb the ladder to reach the top, but when you are there, you wonder what’s next. It was a great learning experience. Working really hard and doing four shifts a day,” she said and pointed out that today’s actors enjoy a very different life than that. “But I think I also enjoyed the whole experience,” she added.

Karisma, a mother of two kids – Samaira and Kiaan Raj Kapoor – says now her priorities are her children. “It’s all about your priorities. And my priorities will always be my kids.” For new moms, she advised: “Don’t worry, be stress free and you are a great mom.”

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 25.06.2013, 12:31 | Сообщение # 7
Лед и пламя
Unseen pictures of Salman Khan with Karisma Kapoor!

Dailybhaskar.com

Once the most sought after onscreen couple of B-town, Karisma and Salman did many movies together. From Andaz Apna Apna to Judwaa, not only did the audiences
love their Jodi but also demanded to see more of them.

And why not the successful duo had a way with the audiences, Karisma’s power-packed dance moves and Salman Khan’s quirky punch lines would leave their
fans floored. The two have not been seen in any movie together ever since
Karisma left Bollywood, there is still a fan page on Facebook dedicated to the
lovely couple.

|
Karisma aka Lolo turns 39 today and what better way to celebrate her birthday than to go back in time to the wonderful era of Salman and Karishma
movies.

We bring to you some rare picture of Salman Khan with Karisma Kapoor.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Сообщение отредактировал Maya - Вторник, 25.06.2013, 12:31

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Капуров » Каришма Капур (иностранные статьи)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz