Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Среда, 24.04.2024, 16:44
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Анил Капур - Anil Kapoor » Анил Капур Anil Kapoor иностранные статьи
Анил Капур Anil Kapoor иностранные статьи
LudgerДата: Четверг, 10.09.2009, 12:02 | Сообщение # 1
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline
Анил Капур - Anil Kapoor- иностранные статьи

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Четверг, 10.09.2009, 12:06 | Сообщение # 2
Ангел Любви
Anil keen to get Rubina Ali's sale story clear
Thursday, April 23, 2009, 16:35

Washington (ANI): Bollywood actor Anil Kapoor is desperate to get back to India to investigate reports that his young Slumdog Millionaire co-star Rubina Ali''s father tried to sell her. The 49-year-old actor is currently in Hollywood to receive an honour at the seventh annual Indian Film Festival.

Kapoor admits he always feared that the child stars of the Oscar winning film would be exploited upon their return to India after a trip to the Oscars in February (09). "That's the worry we always had. We all discussed that... When they're exposed to this kind of limelight this is what is going to be the disadvantages (sic)," Contactmusic quoted him as saying.

Kapoor said he couldn’t believe the British tabloid reports that Ali''s father tried to sell her to a bogus Middle Eastern couple. Meanwhile, Indian police have failed to find any evidence to prove Rafiq Qureshi attempted to sell his young daughter for 200,000 pounds to a wealthy Arab Sheikh.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 10.09.2009, 12:09 | Сообщение # 3
Ангел Любви
Anil Kapoor fixes No Problem
Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 17:57

Anil Kapoor is acting in his home-production… finally. In his first two films – Gandhi My Father and Shortkut - the actor was merely the producer, not the actor.

"That's because there was no role for me in those two films," Anil tells me, "Why should I force myself in a project, even if it's produced by me? If the director feels he needs to cast someone else, someone who suits the role more than I do, I wouldn't hesitate one bit. In fact, I've never ever forced myself even in films produced by my father or brother"

But there's a role for Anil in his next home-production No Problem. This one stars Sanjay Dutt, Akshaye Khanna and Anil himself in principal roles. "Akshaye has starred in all my productions so far. He's a wonderful artiste," Anil says.

Reportedly, Anil has signed three leading ladies for the film - Bipasha Basu, Kangana Ranaut and Neetu Chandra. Anees Bazmee is directing No Problem. The principal shooting begins in July in South Africa.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 10.09.2009, 12:11 | Сообщение # 4
Ангел Любви
Anil sees glimpses of Madhuri in Amrita Rao
Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 14:08

For Anil Kapoor, it was time to get nostalgic when he was casting for the role of the leading lady in his upcoming release Short Kut - The Con Is On. For his own production, he wanted casting to be just perfect and he believes that he got it just right the moment he saw Amrita Rao. "I saw Madhuri (Dixit) in Amrita (Rao). Not just does she have a little resemblance to her, she also bears innocence similar to her as well", says Anil Kapoor who has worked in a dozen odd films with Madhuri Dixit in last couple of decades, "Amrita bears the kind of vulnerability that just goes well with the character of Mansi that she plays in the film."

Talking more about what impressed him most about Amrita, Anil Kapoor says, "I had seen her in some portions of Vivah and was very impressed. I knew then and there that this was it. For someone who looked very Indian, very conservative, and came with the kind of family look that was required for the role, Amrita was an apt choice."

The actor/producer is especially happy about the fact that when it comes to Short Kut - The Con Is On, the casting has gone especially right. "The best thing about my production is its casting. It has gone really well and I am very proud of bringing together Akshaye Khanna, Arshad Warsi and Amrita Rao. The fit into the character just bang on; all of them are so correct for their respective role and I can't even imagine anyone else in their place", continues Anil Kapoor.

Elaborating a little more on Amrita and the character of Mansi that she enacts, Anil Kapoor says, "Mansi is someone who is becoming a big star. In this regard, Amrita just has the kind of looks and personality of someone who could play the role of an upcoming actress on the verge of being a big star."

Meanwhile he is happy with the response to the film's music which has just landed on the stands. "We started off with 'Patli Gali (Shortkut) ' which has done well as a promotional track. 'Kyun Hota Hai Dil Deewana' too has just come on air with Amrita's new look being out. Didn't you have fun watching Arshad trying so hard to dance? The number will surely bring the house down because it does so very well for the film's situation", he says. However, the songs that he is most excited about are the romantic track 'Kal Nau Naje' and his item number with Sanjay Dutt - 'Mareez-E-Mohabbat'. "Watch out for them; they are the highlights of the film", is all he is willing to say before signing off!

LudgerДата: Четверг, 10.09.2009, 12:12 | Сообщение # 5
Ангел Любви
“Short Kut is a highly emotional film"- Arshad Warsi
Monday, July 6, 2009, 11:38

"I wish I had conned a whole lot of producers, I'd have had a better career today", is what Arshad Warsi humorously quotes as he sits comfortably in Anil Kapoor's office looking corny in his black and white chequered shorts with a black tee. I compliment him by saying, "Those moustaches (which he has kept for Vishal Bhardwaj's film Ishqiya) are looking so good on you". "Yeah. I was conned for that too", comes the reply. The latest hoardings doing the rounds of Short Kut has Arshad in the same moustaches.

Now we know why he says that he was conned. "When you get to a certain level doing comedy, people just start laughing even when you're not being funny," says Warsi, slumped back on the chair lighting his cigarette. And it's all Arshad's doing, of course. With his unique talent for hyperactive outbursts, he wields enthusiasm that's so relentless, so shamelessly unhinged; just looking at him makes you crack up. But come to think of it, he ain't that funny. He is a serious man looking seriously into his debut film Kaun Bola as a producer under his production house called 'Shooting Stars'.

We think 'explosive' is not the word to describe Arshad Warsi's talent as an actor. Instead, words like 'gigantorous,' 'magno-rific,' 'Tyrannosaurus Rexian.' works because you have to coin new terms to describe how potent a force he is to our Indian Film Industry. Today, the actor has reasons to be cheerful. He hasn't applied any short cuts to climb up the ladder of success and his latest film Short Kut shows exactly the opposite.

You've worked with newly set up production houses before. What are the criteria on which you decide to work for them?
It all depends on who owns or runs the production house. There are so many people who are new comers and want to make films. 99% of them do not want to make films because they love cinema but because they want to know the industry and get to know these gorgeous actresses. People like ABCL, AKFC are in the cinema, know cinema and like cinema. That is the reason I've too set up my own production house called 'Shooting Stars'.

I really like the look of yours on the posters of Short Kut.
Oh, don't say that. I look pathetic in Short Kut. Actually, my look on the posters is from Vishal Bhardwaj's film Ishqiya. I was shooting for Ishqiya and had come for the photo shoot. So the banners are looking good. I do these stupid things and then regret by saying, 'Why did I do this?' I play a role of a guy who has no scope of becoming an actor and yet becomes one. He is a bad actor with a bad look and is not meant to be anywhere near the film industry. So I wanted this guy to be as grungy as possible. Badly dressed, etc.

Have you decided yourself not to break away from the comic image everyone has tagged you into?
No I don't. The fact is that eight out of ten films that are being made are comedy. You can't be so obscure and wait for those two films that are serious to come your way. I don't even remember the last time I saw a sensible cinema being made, like New York.

So the famous Neha Dhupia quote should change?
Yes, SRK, sex and comedy sells. Absolutely correct.

When do we see you in a sensible one then?
I'm actually fed up doing comic roles. It's like eating the same food everyday. Comedy is getting on my nerves now. But I keep myself growing by doing different kind of comedy. I've never repeated my Munnabhai character ever. Once the film is over, my role is over and my character is gone. Short Kut is a new role for me. I've never played a crazy, funny and a villainous guy before in any film. Vishal Bhardwaj's Ishqiya will also have a different sense of humour. Dhamaal and Golmaal were like chalk and cheese too. I'm waiting for some sensible film to come my way now.

How would you describe your humour?
I don't have any humour. I'm an actor who performs the role. You write a role for me and I will play it much better than how it is written. That much I can guarantee you. I cannot define anything and in today's time we actors are slaves to the pen.

Do you think somewhere down the line the box office also relies on you; more than you rely on the box office?
I do think so. Nobody will hire me if I've failed a producer or if people didn't like my work. It's not rocket science. I'm getting something back on the table for my producers and that's why both I and the box office are going hand in hand (laughs).

Anil Kapoor mentioned that Short Kut - the con is on is not a comedy film. You conning the public?
(Laughs). It is not. Anil is right. It looks like a comedy film when you see the film poster. It's a story filled with emotions and the time I enter the scene is where the comedy starts from.

Have you been conned before?
Yes. Hulchul was the film, and my co-actor was Akshaye Khanna. That film should've been called - the con is on. I completely thought something else will come my way but when I reached the sets it was a different ball game all together. But because I had committed I decided to do the film.

Akshaye Khanna is termed as a man who sticks to himself. He is more of a recluse. Is that true?
Yes. He is a guy who keeps to himself. I don't know him very well as a person because personally, I haven't hung out with him. We haven't spent a lot of time together. But whenever I've seen him, he is in his own world. Having said that, he is a damn good actor. His last film Gandhi My Father deserved an award. I remember seeing his first film Himalaya Putra and I said, "This guy can act." He has done a very good job in Short Kut too.

When will your career reach its peak Arshad?
I don't know man, and I don't know if it ever will. See, there are lot more other things that require to become a super star or a star who is worshipped. You got to have a very sharp mind, got to be a good business man, you got to keep your entire personal life somewhere else and go crazy behind your profession. You need to be very hungry and greedy. I am not. I can't do all these things. I have a simple and a straight life. I like to balance my personal and professional life. Plus, I'm very lazy too. Arshad Warsi is not aggressive. I like to chill out with my family, hang out with my kids; I'm fine if I am not working. I will buy a car if I can afford but can do without it too. I am a satisfied person.

When was the last time you've applied a shot cut to climb up the ladder of success?
I've never done it. Short cuts can only be obtained by people who've got the facility to short cuts. Say for example, a star kid will always have a short cut ready to enter films. A regular guy can never get a short cut. Mine was a freaky case. I was doing something else and was picked up and put into acting.

You never dream of pursuing your previous career as a choreographer?
Oh I wish! Dancing is something that requires time. I had opened a dancing school but had to shut it. Now if you open a school, you need to be able to run it. Don't lie to the public. If I want to learn dancing, I want to see the person teaching me how to dance. I do not want to see any tom, dick and harry teach me how to shake a leg. Acting is such a profession that takes a lot of your time. The time you're free you see yourself promoting the film or doing something else. Not many people know that I love photography too but then again, it is just a hobby. I cannot think of turning it into a profession.

You're quite lucky for the new directors.
You're right. Let's put it this way. I cannot think of any well known established directors I've worked with. Whichever films I've worked on, new directors took over. Whether it was Raj Kumar Hirani, Rohit Shetty, Siddharth Anand, Kabir Khan, etc. Of course, now they are all established and have set their place in Bollywood. Neeraj Vora for that matter is one of the very few known directors I'm working with in my career. What I like about the new lot is that they bring in a new energy and a new thinking wave, new technology and new creativity. Then the already established ones stick to their age old formula and template which they follow. It is only Ram Gopal Varma who has got the b**** to take chances in film making.

How's your rapport with Anil Kapoor?
He is a fighter. Anil Kapoor is the only man in the film industry who will come across as a new comer, from his first film to his last. He always wants to prove that he is the best, and he has always proved himself right. Anil is the best in the business.

Has your wife seen the film?
Yes. Maria has seen it and she liked it. She liked the music of Short Kut and whenever I came on screen. Other than that, I think the romantic bit in the film got dragged a little bit.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 10.09.2009, 12:15 | Сообщение # 6
Ангел Любви
Arshad sings Anil Kapoor's praises
Thursday, July 9, 2009, 11:25

While Akshaye Khanna has earlier worked for an Anil Kapoor production Gandhi My Father; Arshad Warsi got together with the veteran actor-producer for the first time in Short Kut – The on Is On. This is why, it doesn't come as a surprise when Arshad admits that Anil Kapoor was simply fantastic in managing affairs for the film.

"Short Kut was a great production to be a part of. Anil has such a fantastic team working for him in his production house, what fascinates me is the fact that he is so committed to filmmaking. He didn't leave any stone unturned to ensure that requirements of every person involved with the project was taken care of", appreciates Arshad.

Since Anil Kapoor has been acting for three decades now, it must have been difficult for him to just stay on as a producer without suggesting creative inputs, isn't it?

"I am sure that he must have been creatively involved, considering the fact that he is so experienced. He was the senior-most of the lot in Short Kut. However, he never interfered during the shooting. He may have been on the sets hardly a couple of times, but that's about it", informs Arshad.

Maybe, conversations did happen, behind closed doors while director Neeraj Vora took charge on the sets. "It could be possible but not in my presence. I have not witnessed him instructing Neeraj or anyone else for that matter. He was pretty enterprising as a producer and allowed everyone to do their job peacefully," Arshad defends.

Giving a special mention to Anees Bazmee, Arshad says, "The way he narrated the script was amazing. He was effective in building the entire scene right in front of you. He is simply superb. Once he narrated the script, I was convinced that I was on."

LudgerДата: Четверг, 10.09.2009, 12:17 | Сообщение # 7
Ангел Любви
Anil reveals the secret behind Short Kut's name
Friday, July 10, 2009, 15:06

He came, he saw, he produced and he conquered. Anil Kapoor floored the enthusiastic media in New York at Studio 18's press conference of Short Kut- The Con Is On on Monday evening held at the up beat Praana Restaurant in Manhattan.

The ever-so-young Bollywood star flew in from Los Angeles where he was shooting for the popular T.V. series 24, to New York to address the media about his forthcoming production, Short Kut, which releases worldwide on Friday, 10th July.

"10th July is an important day on two counts. Not only does Short Kut- The Con Is On release on that day but I also start my third production on the same date with director Anees Bazmee . Anees and I have worked together before in No Entry and Welcome . My third film as a producer has been in pre-production for some time and goes into production on the 10th," remarked the congenial and humble veteran.

Commenting on Short Kut- The Con Is On, Anil added, "It is a fun commercial film, which you can sit back and enjoy with your family. I'm not expecting any critical acclaim or awards for it. Its job is to entertain." He laughed about Short Kut being spelt with a K."A numerologist told me K would be lucky for Short Kut. It better be or else I'll hammer him!"

LudgerДата: Четверг, 10.09.2009, 12:18 | Сообщение # 8
Ангел Любви
Dipaali Singh is happy with Short Kut's failure
Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 10:13

Dipaali Singh who acted in Shortkut — The Con Is On is claiming that she has gotten a raw deal by the producer of the film, Anil Kapoor, co-producer Rajat Rawail and director Neeraj Vora. The model-turned actress says, "After my audition, Anil and Neeraj told me that I would be the second heroine in the film opposite Arshad while Amrita Rao would be the main one.

When I saw the film I was horrified. They said they would give me a credit as 'introducing Dipaali Singh' but my name appeared right at the end. And they even chopped my scenes from 15 to about five. Anil Kapoor has reduced me to a glorified extra! Now I understand why they refused to show me the film before release. They feared that I would create a controversy."

The actress says bitterly, "I didn't expect this from Anil. After the film was complete, they told me to be ready for the promotions. Forget taking me to an international awards event, as promised, they didn't even use my pictures on hoardings or use me in their promotional activities at all. I heard at the awards event Akshaye and Arshad had a huge fight which, I was amused to know, that they later denied!"

Dipaali's grouses don't end here. She avers, "I did my own make-up and had to pay for my own make-up artist. Amrita got the costliest of designers, and I had to make do with my own personal outfits. I didn't say a word as I thought I was getting a big break. I was to feature in the music video of the title track but I wasn't called for it."

Dipaali lashes out at Kapoor, "Anil was so busy promoting his own daughter (Sonam) at the awards event that he forgot there was someone his daughter's age (Dipaali) that he should have promoted too. I guess he got what he deserved when Aishwarya refused to allow Sonam walk the red carpet with her at Cannes. I am not a star's daughter. He has turned me into an extra. I am very happy that Short Kut has flopped. I have tried calling and texting co-producer Rajat Rawail and Neeraj but they haven't responded."

She continues angrily, "They made me sign a contract as guest appearance. When I objected, they said that this was just a formality but would be given the credit I wanted. I told them I don't have a trained voice, so I would pay and get a dubbing artiste to say my lines. They asked me to come and dub for experience. When I saw the film I realised they'd retained my own voice."

Director Neeraj Vora says, "I agree that Dipaali should have been a part of the promotions. I don't know why they left her out. But it's a call taken by the producer and distributor. I can only give creative support and I didn't have any say in it. But I don't think Dipaali's role has been cut much. I didn't have anything to do with the decision of leaving out Dipaali from the title track. It was a call taken by the producers and distributors."

LudgerДата: Среда, 07.10.2009, 11:23 | Сообщение # 9
Ангел Любви
Salman Khan's secret Wanted video out
Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 12:15

The whole video of Salman Khan’s Ganpati song in Wanted, Jalwa, was kept secret from audiences for very long. But the cat is out of the bag now. The promos have shown Salman dancing away, but the video also features his close friends, Govinda and Anil Kapoor. The actors have shot for each paragraph of the song.

Salman was very enthused about the shooting of the song because he firmly believes in Lord Ganesha. During the recording of the song, it was Salman’s suggestion that it be shot in a grand manner. The director of the film, Prabhu Deva, has choreographed the song. It is the only song in the film that has been choreographed by him. The music of the film is by Sajid-Wajid.

Wanted has Salman and Ayesha Takia playing the lead roles. It is set for release this Friday, i.e. September 18.

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 08.03.2010, 04:02 | Сообщение # 10
Ангел Любви
Saif Ali Khan with Anil Kapoor in Race 2
Tuesday, November 24, 2009, 17:26

A lot has been spoken and written about Race 2. Now here's the latest on the film. Abbas-Mustan have finalized the script of the film, which is currently being given finishing touches. As for the star cast, the sequel to the super-successful film will star Saif Ali Khan and Anil Kapoor in principal roles. Akshaye Khanna may not feature in the film because he was shown dead in the first part.

Meanwhile, one more lead man - a top name - is expected to be signed shortly. Also, producer Ramesh Taurani is planning to sign three leading ladies, all known names, for this film.

Race 2 is expected to roll in March/April next year. "We will start Race 2 once Saif is through with Agent Vinid," producer Ramesh Taurani divulges.

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 08.03.2010, 04:03 | Сообщение # 11
Ангел Любви
Salman to play superhero in Mr. India 2
Wednesday, December 2, 2009, 10:14

Salman Khan is all geared up to play a superhero for the first time in his life in the movie Veer. But, this may not be the last time as Salman could soon be seen playing a superhero in a sequel to Mr. India. Boney Kapoor who produced the 1987 super hit flick wants Salman to play larger than life character in his upcoming sequel. Anil Kapoor who was the original Mr. India will also play a pivotal role in the movie.

Boney Kapoor said that Mr India 2 will rely on the nostalgic value and the curiosity element of the original flick. The invisibility factor and a larger than life villain which were core to the 1987 movie will be retained this time too. Boney is yet to decide on the female lead for the movie. Incidentally his wife Sridevi had starred in the original flick. All we can say is that 'India Khush Hua!'

MayaДата: Суббота, 19.11.2011, 09:09 | Сообщение # 12
Лед и пламя
Anil Kapoor training to be leaner and meaner

The actor, who met the real life cop he essays in Sanjay Gupta’s Shootout At Wadala, has decided he needs to lose weight and learn to be aggressive to get into character

Posted On Thursday, November 17, 2011 at 02:55:52 AM

Anil Kapoor is reportedly not pleased with his current physique and wants to look leaner. And this time, his decision has not been influenced by his daughter Sonam Kapoor, who usually gives the actor fashion tips. A source informed Mumbai Mirror that the actor came to this decision after a meeting with real-life cop, Isaque Bhagwan, whose character he essays in Sanjay Gupta’s Shootout At Wadala.

The source explained, "Isaque Bhagwan met Anil at the actor’s residence in Juhu, on Tuesday afternoon. After observing Isaque closely, the actor turned to director Sanjay Gupta and told him that he needed to work on his body."

When contacted, Sanjay Gupta said, "Yeah, Anil met Isaque Bhagwan for the first time, on Tuesday. Isaque, who is now a close friend, came home to invite me for his son’s wedding. We then drove down to Anil’s place. The meeting was very fruitful. After meeting Isaque, Anil decided to workout even some more. Since Anil shares screen-space with John Abraham, he wants to compete with his physique and agility. He will get into better shape, if that’s possible."

According to the source, Anil has decided to spend an average of three-and-a-half hours at the gym, every day. But, losing weight is not all the actor believes he needs to do to get into character. The source claimed that Anil, who is usually calm, wants to learn to be aggressive. "Anil needs to imbibe the rage that encounter cops feel. And he plans to practice to lose his temper at home," added the source.

We just hope that Anil’s wife Sunita and Sonam are not around, when the actor decides to have a melt down.

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Понедельник, 12.12.2011, 13:37 | Сообщение # 13
Лед и пламя
I want to be Around for 50 years

Bollywood's hottest export comes home after a dizzy stint with Tom Cruise

Posted On Saturday, December 10, 2011 at 02:11:55 AM

Just back from a whirlwind gig with Tom Cruise, 52-year-old Anil Kapoor shows no signs of fatigue. Looking like the Lakhan of One Two Ka Four, Kapoor believes it's because he has been successful as far as his health is concerned. "No one has the kind of success that I do," says Mr India, who thinks that having a lot of films in your kitty and accumulating wealth shouldn't be the sole measure for 'success'.

The game plan - longevity

Friday afternoon at a suburban five star, Kapoor is busy promoting MI4: Ghost Protocol and yet people around him want the man to say 'Jhakaas' in his unique 'bindaas' sort of way.Satish Malavade

He remains unfazed. "I am doing roles that suit my age and try to look fresh and young in those roles. I don't want people to tell me that I should act my age. I stopped playing 20-somethings myself. I have always done things ahead of times," Kapoor says.

And that's his plan for 'longevity'. "That's my game," says the man adding, "I don't want to be a star for just four or five years. I want to be around for 40-50 years. To remain a star, you should do roles that are ahead of the times. Youngsters should be able to relate to it."

What's more, he doesn't even regret not running around trees or playing the masala hero anymore. "There are younger actors who can do these things. Let them do that."

Staying young, thanks to kids

Kapoor understands the young. Partly because of his children. "Sonam is much bigger than me. At times when I go to an event with her, I have to stand aside. The media wants her. I was quite taken aback. But I also feel happy...proud. Kucch toh baat hai," says the doting parent.

And it's not just Sonam. "Rhea is successful too. My son is raring to go. I feel I have come closer to my kids. We discuss stuff as friends. Sonam helps me with my wardrobe. She was born with a great aesthetic sense. Perhaps she has got it from my wife," Kapoor adds.

Tom loved India

About time to get hungry. Ever-energetic Anil goes to the counter and orders grilled chicken sandwiches for everyone. Settling back, he starts discussing his big Hollywood break and 'genuine' friend Tom.

The man who did not even know who Danny Boyle was before he was offered a role in the filmmaker's Slumdog Millionaire reveals that he did not intend to become 'big or small'.

He just wanted to work. And today, he is a part of one of the biggest Hollywood franchise Mission Impossible. Plus, he is friends with the man on the mission - Ethan Hunt aka Tom Cruise.

Contrary to popular belief, it wasn't Cruise or the creators of MI4 who wanted the actor to grace India. It was Kapoor who convinced his co-star. "Tom never asked me about India. I constantly kept telling him about the positive aspects of India. Mauka mile toh ghus jao bas.

India bolte bolte. I made him believe that India is the best industry across the globe. I told him about the fantastic people here. The beautiful girls. The great actors and filmmakers. I told him 1.1 billion people love him," reveals Kapoor.

And thankfully, his prodding helped. Tom loved India. "Tom told me, 'All my friends are jealous of me'. He sent pictures of him at the Taj Mahal to his friends in Hollywood. To make them jealous. For Tom, everything was 'fun'. Media - fun. Fans - fun! He connects with the fans. He talks to them about their family. He did not want to miss out on it," adds an excited Kapoor.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 05.03.2012, 14:12 | Сообщение # 14
Лед и пламя
Anil Kapoor's next women-centric film may star Sonam
By: PTI Date: 2012-03-05 Place: Mumbai

After producing 'Aisha', Bollywood actor Anil Kapoor is all set to make another women-centric film, which might feature daughter Sonam Kapoor. "And again, I am making another women-centric film and very soon you will hear about it.

Rhea is working and developing the script," Kapoor told eporters here last evening, at the Lavasa Women's Drive event. Ask him if Sonam would be part of it, Kapoor says, "It depends upon Rhea as she is very particular about casting.

If she feels Sonam is the right choice, then she would be there." "Women-centric films need to be made in Bollywood. I myself made a woman centric film like 'Aisha' and I am very happy and proud of that. I have worked in quite a few women oriented films.

I have been very proud and honored. I think we leading men must support and encourage women oriented films," he said. "I see that leading men are not very happy being part of women oriented films.

And the best films made in our country including Mother India was a female centric film, and even till today the film is remembered," he said.

The 52-year-old actor along with his younger daughter Rhea had produced 'Aisha' (2010), based on the 1815 British novel 'Emma'. The film starring Sonam and Abhay Deol in lead roles had not fared well at the box office.

The actor, who attended the event, based on the concept of time-distance-speed, suggested that women must go for regular check-ups to prevent cancer. Lavasa Women's Drive, this year is aimed at spreading awareness about cervical cancer.

"When a girl or woman crosses the age of 20, they should undergo constant check-ups. If cancer is detected early, it can be eradicated and this is the kind of awareness we all need to spread. This would stop and control cancer, he said.

"I feel lot of women in the interior parts of this country need to be educated and made aware, about cancer than women living in metro cities. It is the interiors, small towns ..where things are completely different and I feel we are lagging there," he added.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 22.04.2012, 10:37 | Сообщение # 15
Лед и пламя
Beat me if you can!

Posted On Monday, April 16, 2012 at 07:42:06 PM

Anil Kapoor and Ajay Devgn will burn some serious rubber in their super cars on the F1 track in Delhi. The race unto the finish is slated for Monday, May 23. Sharing the news of this thrilling event with Mumbai Mirror, Anil Kapoor said, "This race is Ajay's brainchild."

During a casual conversation over dinner, that the two actors began indulging in a bit of boy-talk. That is, they began exchanging notes on their fitness and agility and their need for speed. That is when Ajay, who is into sports cars, challenged Anil to a car race. Anil was rather surprised but took it sportingly. It was then decided that both the actors would test their skills on the F1 track in Delhi.

Elaborating on the grand adventure, Kapoor said, "We have taken to it rather seriously. And have also decided on the cars we will drive." Mirror has learnt that while Anil will race in a silver Lamborghini, Ajay will contest in a yellow one. "That's right. The race will be run on pure merit," says Anil.

An official from the Buddh International Circuit (on request of anonymity) confirmed that the two actors are slated to contest in a race on F 1 track. "The reception among drivers to this track has been overwhelmingly positive. Anil and Ajay should be having a ball," said the official. However, Anil is not taking this challenge lightly as he is not accustomed to driving super cars. And to avoid conceding defeat to his Tezz co-star, he is going to Delhi to tame the Lamborghini.

Laughs the actor, "So Ajay has the edge alright. But who knows, I may just shock him at the post. I shall put my best foot forward."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Анил Капур - Anil Kapoor » Анил Капур Anil Kapoor иностранные статьи
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz