Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Понедельник, 29.04.2024, 01:55
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Анил Капур - Anil Kapoor » Анил Капур Anil Kapoor иностранные статьи
Анил Капур Anil Kapoor иностранные статьи
MayaДата: Вторник, 27.11.2012, 12:06 | Сообщение # 16
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
Exclusive: Anil Kapoor's '24' to be aired on Colors!
Tina Krishnan | Nov 27, 2012, 12:21PM IST

Anil Kapoor's ambitious project ‘24’, the desi version of American series ‘24’, has finally found a channel.

It was earlier reported that the show would be aired on Star Plus. However, due to the show’s budget and certain internal issues, the idea had to be shelved by the channel. Now, the show will be aired on GEC Colors.

A source from the production house said, "Anil Kapoor's project will be aired on Colors .The official announcement from the channel and the actor himself will be done today in a suburban hotel in Mumbai."

The actor is leaving no stone unturned to make this show a hit. He has roped in three big writers to write for the show. Also, to ensure it looks authentic, Patrick Harbinson, the original writer of ‘24’, has been called for inputs and brain storming session for the Indian version.

We hope Anil Kapoor leaves an indelible impact on the minds of the viewers with ‘24’, much like his performance in ‘Slumdog Millionare’!

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

LudgerДата: Суббота, 24.08.2013, 17:53 | Сообщение # 17
Ангел Любви
Nothing Will Happen To Salman Khan: Anil Kapoor

Posted by: PuriPublished: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 15:00 [IST]

Not many people know that Anil Kapoor and Salman Khan are good friends. They have worked together in many films like Biwi No.1, No Entry, Salam-E-Ishq and Yuvraj. Anil Kapoor says that nothing will happen to Salman Khan, who is charged with culpable homicide not amounting to murder in the 2002 hit-and-run case.

Salman Khan is news these days because of his 2002 hit and run case. His friend Anil Kapoor is worried about him but at the same time he is confident that Salman will not go to the jail. At a recent event, Anil talked about Salman and told a news channel, "It is a court matter so it is not fair to speculate on things. But I hope nothing like (10 years in jail) happens. My heart says nothing will happen."

Salman Khan's SUV ran over a group of people sleeping on the pavement in 2002. In the accident, one person was killed and four others were injured badly.

In January 2013, the metropolitan magistrate, examined 17 witnesses related to the case and charged Salman Khan for culpable homicide not amounting to murder.

If convicted, Salman Khan will have to go to the jail for ten years.

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Суббота, 24.08.2013, 17:55 | Сообщение # 18
Ангел Любви
I Am Happy For Sonam: Anil Kapoor
Posted by: PuriUpdated: Friday, July 26, 2013, 11:34 [IST]

Anil Kapoor is on cloud nine these days. His daughter Sonam Kapoor has finally proved her worth in Bollywood with Raanjhanaa. The proud father, Anil, says that he is very happy for Sonam and wants her to do the same kind of hard work always.

Recently, the team of Raanjhanaa threw a party to celebrate the success of the film. At the party, Anil Kapoor talked about his daughter Sonam Kapoor and said, "I am happy with her success, every parent is happy when their kids do well. I am happy that she is happy. I want her to keep same kind of energy, enthusiasm and hard work and just be the same."

"She has grown with every film and I am happy for her. Success and failure are part of the profession as there are films that will do well and some may not, there will be ups and downs but one must continue to work hard," Anil Kapoor further added.

Sonam Kapoor was also praised a lot for her role in Bhaag Milkha Bhaag. Though it was a small role, people loved her work in BMB. Sonam's next movie is with YRF in which Ayushmann Khurrana will play the male lead.

LudgerДата: Суббота, 24.08.2013, 17:58 | Сообщение # 19
Ангел Любви
Sonam Keeps A Check On Anil Kapoor's Style

Published: Friday, July 26, 2013, 16:07 [IST]

Actor Anil Kapoor, who was the show stopper at the India Bridal Fashion Week (IBFW) for designer Raghavendra Rathore says that there was no pressure while walking the ramp. The 56-year-old looked dapper in a black kurta teamed with white churidar. This was teamed with a golden embroidered sleeveless short jacket, which gave a festive look to the outfit.

Anil Kapoor was very comfortable on the ramp and was grateful to his designer for the outfit. "I thank you all for appreciating my look but it is all Raghavendra's effort and vision. The credit goes to him and his team. I enjoyed walking the ramp as the clothes weren't very formal. The way it has been done it is very innovative, simple and everybody looked very comfortable," the actor said.

"There was no pressure while walking the ramp, I think the idea is to have fun. You can't take these things very seriously," he added.

The Kapoor admits that it is his stylish daughter who keeps a tab on his wardrobe. "My daughter always suggests me on fashion trends. She keeps a check on what I wear and often disapproves if she does not like it. Raghavendra is a family friend and for this outfit also my daughters discussed the attire with him," explained Anil.

At the IBFW, the designer for the first time moved away from traditional black and white for men and experimented with bright colours like pink, magenta, burgundy, royal blue, maroon and red for his collection.

Raghavendra went with bandhgala dresses, long embroidered jackets over gowns and sarees, dhoti pants with short jackets for women. "My collection is without bling and futuristic. It aims at what the bride and groom will look like after 10 years. I have purposely used bright colours for men this time so that it brings about a change in their look. Since they never had choices besides black, brown and white, so I wanted to experiment," the designer stated.

LudgerДата: Суббота, 24.08.2013, 18:01 | Сообщение # 20
Ангел Любви
Anil Kapoor's Son To Make Acting Debut

Posted by: SahajaUpdated: Thursday, August 1, 2013, 9:40 [IST]

Anil Kapoor's son Harshvardhan is going to make his acting debut in Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's next film. He returned from the US recently and made a statement that he is not interested in acting. The 21-year-old had said that he is more interested in cinematography and writing screenplays. However, the latest news is that Harshvardhan will step into acting with Anurag Kashyap's upcoming movie Bombay Velvet. He is currently assisting the filmmaker in the movie.

The young lad is also set to be launched in Mehra's next venture called Mirza Sahiba. Harshvarshan will be seen playing the role of Mirza. The filmmaker thinks that Anil Kapoor's son fits the role perfectly. "We needed a fresh face and I liked Harsh, as he has the fierce intensity of a lover in him. Combined with an innocent softness in his eyes," said Rakeysh.

Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, who is racing ahead with the success of recently released Bhaag Milkha Bhaag is looking forward to his next venture. "Mirza Sahiba is a subject close to my heart. Gulzar bhai started writing it three years ago. In fact, the draft was ready even Bhaag Milkha Bhaag went on floors. It's a unique love tragedy based on folklore which has been given a contemporary touch," he said.

The hunt for an actress to play the role of Sahiba is still on. The movie's shooting is said to begin in 2014. Actress Sonam Kapoor is thrilled that her younger brother is entering into the world of acting and following his dad's footsteps.

LudgerДата: Суббота, 24.08.2013, 18:04 | Сообщение # 21
Ангел Любви
Anil Kapoor Wants To Do Krrish 4

Posted by: PuriUpdated: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 14:40 [IST]

Veteran actor Anil Kapoor, who recently attended the trailer launch of Krrish 3, says that he wants to be a part of Krrish 4. Anil Kapoor and Krrish 3 director Rakesh Roshan have given many superhits films like Kishen-Kanhaiya and Khel in the past.

Anil Kapoor was specially invited to launch the trailer of Hrithik Roshan's superhero flick Krrish 3. At the grand event, Anil praised Krrish 3 and said that the poster of the film has already created history by getting 10 lakhs hits. Anil also says that he hopes that his good friend Rakesh Roshan will cast him in Krrish 4.

Praising Rakesh Roshan, Anil Kapoor told the reporters at the trailer launch, "I feel privileged and honored to launch or anchor or whatever you call it the trailer of Krrish 3. Rakesh Roshan has a 100 per cent track record as a filmmaker. He is a great father and a husband, a fantastic friend...his friendship goes on for years and years no matter if anyone achieves box office success or not and that is what I admire about him. And I hope to be part of Krrish 4."

Hrithik Roshan also praised Anil Kapoor and said that he is a fantastic person and a great actor.

Krrish 3 is the sequel to Krrish and Hrithik Roshan is playing three different roles in the movie. Krrish 3 also stars Priyanka Chopra, Kangna Ranaut and Vivek Oberoi in the lead roles.

Krrish 3 is all set to release on November 4th.

LudgerДата: Суббота, 24.08.2013, 18:05 | Сообщение # 22
Ангел Любви
Anil Kapoor's 24 To Have Tata Cars Exclusively!

Published: Monday, August 12, 2013, 22:28 [IST]

Actor Anil Kapoor, who is producing the Indian adaptation of hit international TV series 24 for the Colors channel, has got a presenting sponsor for the project in leading vehicle brand Tata Motors. Cars under the brand will also be used in the show.

The Indian version of the show features Anil in the lead role of Counter Terrorist Unit agent Jack Bauer, which was originally essayed by actor Kiefer Sutherland.
"I am thrilled about our association with Tata Motors as the presenting sponsor for 24. In the show, I will be driving Tata Motors' dynamic and exciting vehicles in my adventurous quests across terrains to tackle various security threats," Anil said in a statement.

Officials at Tata Motors believe the association offers the brand an "exciting platform to demonstrate the capability of our dynamic cars, which deliver performance and come with rich features".

According to Colors CEO Raj Nayak, this association takes brand partnerships to another level beyond the conventional 30-second commercials.

"For the first time, we have effectively integrated the Tata Motors brands with the narrative of 24. The show is all about Anil's race against time and how he is powered by sturdy Tata Cars and SUVs," he added.

The TV show, which also features veteran actress Shabana Azmi, is directed by Abhinay Deo. The date of its telecast is yet to be revealed.

LudgerДата: Суббота, 24.08.2013, 18:07 | Сообщение # 23
Ангел Любви
Anil Kapoor's 24 Different From Its International Version
Updated: Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 12:57 [IST]

Noted Bollywood writer Niranjan Iyengar is happy to pen dialogues for Anil Kapoor's much awaited show 24.

Iyengar has written dialogues for films like Kal Ho Na Ho, Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna, Fashion, My Name is Khan, Heroine andStudent of the Year. Basking in the success of D Day, Niranjan is busy with two TV shows - Sony TV's Jee Le Zara and Kapoor's most talked about project 24, which is the Indian adaptation of popular American espionage drama of the same name.
The Hindi version is written by Rensil D'Silva and produced by Bollywood actor Anil Kapoor. "Rensil D'Silva is the writer of the show. I was approached to write dialogues for the last ten episodes of the show. I have seen the original show and loved it to the core. I am happy to be associated with a project of this stature," Iyengar told.
The show 24 is different from the international version and Niranjan is happy to be a part of it. Iyengar reveals he was earlier a bit hesitant to write for TV because he felt he was not disciplined to write everyday like they do in television.
"I feel writing for TV and film is different. It was my friend Shristi Arya, the producer of the show Jee Le Zara, who offered me to write for this show. It has a different storyline," he added.

LudgerДата: Суббота, 24.08.2013, 18:10 | Сообщение # 24
Ангел Любви
Anil Kapoor's Show 24 First Look Promising

Updated: Thursday, August 22, 2013, 14:38 [IST]

Bollywood actor-producer Anil Kapoor unveiled the first look of his debut television production 24, which is a suspense drama series based on the American series of the same name.

The 56-year-old actor, who recently joined micro-blogging site Twitter, shared the photo on his account page. "First look of '24 India'! The teaser looks great. Can't wait to show it to you guys," Kapoor posted.
24, is the Hindi version of popular American espionage drama of the same name. The Slumdog Millionaire actor was part of the eighth season of US version of this action series. The Indian version of the show is written by Rensil D'Silva and directed by Abhinay Deo. Besides Kapoor, the show will also star Mandira Bedi, Tisca Chopra.

Actor Anupam Kher will do a cameo as a Research and Analysis Wing officer-in the series. 24 will premiere this October on Colors channel.

LudgerДата: Суббота, 24.08.2013, 18:12 | Сообщение # 25
Ангел Любви
Anil Kapoor's 24 Trailer: Will The Show Live Up To It?

Posted by: Girija NarayanUpdated: Friday, August 23, 2013, 15:13 [IST]

Anil Kapoor's Indian Television debut with Colors' show 24is shaping up to be a grand show with many talented actors including Shabana Azmi, Anupam Kher, Rahul Khanna, Mandira Bedi, Tisca Chopra, Neil Bhoopanam, Ajinkya Deo and of Course Anil Kapoor.

The trailer of the show was launched yesterday in the presence of all cast and crew of this Colors show. The show is the Indian adaptation of a Hollywood show with the same name. The show deals with Counter Terrorism Unit set in Mumbai and is said to be the replica of the original series.

The first official trailer of the show looks very promising and gives a feel of a good attempt in taking Indian television scenario a step higher. With the most popular thriller show on Indian television being CID, this show gives a good hope at an interesting suspense thriller show.

The English version of 24 series was a very successful show starring Kiefer Sutherland in the role of Jack Bauer. Anil Kapoor was also a part of this show. Now Anil will be playing the role of Jack Bauer.

The Indian version of the series is written by Rensil D'Silva, directed by Abhinay Deo and is produced under Anil Kapoor Films.

The show is getting ready to go on air on Colors in the month of October.

LudgerДата: Суббота, 24.08.2013, 18:15 | Сообщение # 26
Ангел Любви
Sonam Kapoor Gives Thumbs Up For Dad's TV Show 24

Updated: Friday, August 23, 2013, 15:58

[IST]Actress Sonam Kapoor her sister Rhea hope the audience will give a thumbs up to the TV series 24, featuring their father Anil Kapoor.

24 is the Indian adaptation of hit international TV series of the same name in which Kapoor is making his television debut. "I have seen the international show as well and I quite liked it. I am excited about the show. I am happy everyone is coming together for this show. We hope people love the show," Sonam told reporters here last evening after attending the trailer launch of '24' with sister Rhea and mother Sunita.

The promo showcases a stellar cast of actors such as Anupam Kher, Shabana Azmi, Anil Kapoor, Tisca Chopra, Rahul Khanna, Mandira Bedi and others. "I worked with Anil sir when I played a dead body 17 years ago in a film. Since then whenever we have met he has encouraged me always. He told me good looking and good acting is the mantra...he asked me to lose weight," Tisca said.

Anil Kapoor Very Energetic
Mandira, who finds Kapoor energetic and enthusiastic, said, "There are people who are there for long time and get jaded but he is not. He encourages all of us. It has been a brilliant experience. I am acting on television after nine years so I am excited."

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Анил Капур - Anil Kapoor » Анил Капур Anil Kapoor иностранные статьи
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz