Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Пятница, 26.04.2024, 22:53
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 1 из 39
  • »
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Шахрукх Кхан - Shahrukh Khan » Шахрукх Кхан Shahrukh Khan иностранные статьи
Шахрукх Кхан Shahrukh Khan иностранные статьи
LudgerДата: Понедельник, 20.07.2009, 12:22 | Сообщение # 1
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline

Шахрукх Кхан -статьй на иностранном языке

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 20.07.2009, 12:23 | Сообщение # 2
Ангел Любви
SRK is vacationing in house he bought in most expensive locality in UK

By: Amul Sharma Date: 2009-07-20

Mumbai:

Shah Rukh Khan after wrapping up the shoot for Karan Johar's My Name is Khan in the States has been in London on a vacation with his family.

This time, the actor stayed at a house he bought earlier this year in one of the most expensive area codes in the world (Park Lane, Central London).

A source reveals, "The actor has always said that London is one of his most favourite places to relax and unwind.

Every year, during the kids' vacations, the family of four heads off to the Queen's country. He has been spotted spending evenings with Aryan and Suhana at Hyde Park, a stone's throw away from Park Lane."

The source continues, "On one of his walks, the actor saw a 'To Let' sign on his apartment building on the Park Lane Street and started to make enquiries about the house from his local friends.

Any normal apartment in this area comes in a range of 2 million pounds to 8 million pounds. Khan, it seems, has bought one that's close to 7 million pounds and it is apparently, a five-bedroom apartment."

PujaДата: Вторник, 21.07.2009, 07:05 | Сообщение # 3
KANKретная DEVченка
Ну до Индийских СМИ, как до жирафа... Квартире этой уже лет 5, не меньше :Q

LudgerДата: Четверг, 30.07.2009, 11:04 | Сообщение # 4
Ангел Любви
SRK drives a convertible to Sanjay Kapoor's no-reason bash with buddies
By: The Hitlist Team Date: 2009-07-30 Place: Mumbai

Shah Rukh Khan drove in an open convertible with wife Gauri and buddies Chunky and Bhavna Pandey for Sanjay Kapoor's bash on Tuesday night at his Juhu home.

The B-Town folk present included Karan Johar, Manish Malhotra, Anna Singh, Raveena Tandon, Harman Baweja, Arjun Kapoor and Sunny Dewan among others.

Says Sanjay, "There was no occasion to celebrate. It was just a get-together of friends."

LudgerДата: Пятница, 31.07.2009, 13:07 | Сообщение # 5
Ангел Любви
Two and fro(wn)

Shah Rukh Khan is keen to play the quintessential action hero but physiotherapist asks him not to perform any stunts for two months because of his shoulder injury

By Vickey Lalwani
Posted On Friday, July 31, 2009 at 02:13:50 AM

Shah Rukh is still not completely fit. On Wednesday evening, physiotherapist Dr Ali Irani examined Shah Rukh and asked him not to start doing any action scenes for a couple of months.

Shah Rukh had injured his left shoulder on the sets of Dulha Mil Gaya. The 43-year-old actor had to undergo an arthroscopy surgery on his left shoulder in February 2009 at the Breach Candy Hospital.

A source said, “Shah Rukh is keen that he goes for all his shootings without bothering to look after his shoulder all the time. But he will have to wait before he goes all out and does action scenes. His shoulder is healing slowly but surely.”

Dr Irani confirmed that he had examined Shah Rukh on Wednesday. “Shah Rukh has got back 90 per cent of his movement but may need another month or two to get back his strength before he is ready to do stunt scenes,” said Dr Irani.

“SRK’s fitness regimen to heal his shoulder includes special type of exercises with a theraband, which will help in strengthening the shoulder muscles,” added Dr Irani.

Soon after his surgery, SRK had started shooting for Karan Johar’s My Name is Khan, which he will complete in August. Last week, SRK returned from San Francisco after a gruelling shoot schedule of the film. He continued doing the theraband exercises even when he was there.

Buzz is, Ra.one, which will have SRK playing a superhero, has also been put on hold not only because Eros International wanted to back Farah Khan’s Happy New Year before Ra.one but also because Shah Rukh will have to do some intense action sequences in the film, which he can ill afford to right now.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 06.08.2009, 08:48 | Сообщение # 6
Ангел Любви
SRK-Karan-Fox ink Rs 98 crore deal

Shah Rukh Khan and Karan Johar finalise distribution deal worth Rs 98 crore with Fox for My Name Is Khan

By Kunal M Shah
Posted On Thursday, August 06, 2009 at 02:12:25 AM

Karan Johar and Shah Rukh Khan

This was supposed to be Karan Johar and Shah Rukh Khan's latest best-kept secret. While they will be having a press conference today to announce their deal with Fox for their next film, My Name Is Khan, the two dosts had planned to keep the amount of the deal a secret. We'll let the cat out of the bag. The two have inked a deal worth Rs 98 crore with Fox for the film. This is one of the biggest deals in the history of Bollywood and both SRK and Karan, who are co-producing the film, are very excited.

A source said, “Till a few years ago, Yash Raj Films always distributed Karan's films. Then, Karan got UTV Motion Pictures to distribute two of his forthcoming films, Wake Up Sid and Kurbaan. Now, Karan and SRK's Red Chillies have gone a step further by finalising this ambitious deal with Fox, which will be announced today afternoon at a press conference. After Slumdog Millionaire, this will be the second big Bollywood film, which is being distributed by Fox.”
There have been various reports about the deal being worth Rs 120 crore. Fact is that it's a Rs 98 crore deal. According to sources, several unique marketing strategies are also being planned to create a buzz around the film.

Karan Johar said, “At the press conference (today) we are not going to discuss the commercial terms of the My Name Is Khan deal. The financial terms of this deal is an internal matter between Red Chillies, Dharma Productions and Fox. In any case, the figure is nothing close to what is being reported everywhere (120 crores). What we will discuss at the press conference is strategy. This is the first time such a deal has been inked, where the film will release beyond the mainstream diaspora and that is exciting.”

My Name Is Khan stars Shah Rukh and Kajol and will release early next year.

LudgerДата: Среда, 19.08.2009, 11:59 | Сообщение # 7
Ангел Любви
Warring no more

By KMS
Posted On Tuesday, August 18, 2009 at 03:46:39 AM

Rubbishing rumours of any ill-feelings between husband Shah Rukh Khan and director Vishal Bhardwaj, Gauri Khan was among the many enthusiasts who caught a show of the latter’s latest release Kaminey at Yash Raj studios.

SRK and Vishal fell out because of creative differences over a script and the following dispute was a hot topic of discussion. Gauri was accompanied by good friend Karan Johar.

Gauri attending the screening where Vishal was also present, sends a strong message that all is well between Shah Rukh and Vishal.

LudgerДата: Среда, 19.08.2009, 12:01 | Сообщение # 8
Ангел Любви
[img]http://cms.mumbaimirror.com/portalfiles/1/30/200908/Image/a1(5).jpg[/img]

SRK: Detention wasn't a drama

King Khan addressed the media explaining exactly why he felt angry and humiliated

By TimesofIndia.com
Posted On Tuesday, August 18, 2009 at 03:09:55 PM

Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan (in pic) on Tuesday clarified that his 'detention episode' at the US airport wasn't a drama that people are making it out to be.

King Khan, as he is popularly called, returned from the US on Tuesday and briefed the media about his ordeal in the US.

Recalling the incident he said that though he is not angry over what happened there, however he feels that the airport officials 'went a little overboard' with the questioning.

"I was asked bizarre questions by the airport officials. It wasn't a drama. I don't want publicity. But, I feel routine procedure was not followed there. We should not be treated on the basis of our colour or nationality," the actor said.

Shahrukh Khan said he didn’t feel bad that airport authorities questioned him, but what really hurt him was the question they popped at him several times, “Your name is very common. Can anyone vouch for you to enter here?”

He also rubbished the reports that he was trying to promote his upcoming movie My Name is Khan by blowing his detention issue out of proportion.

"I hate people who rake up religious issues for their personal gains. I don't want to sound pompous here but I don't need publicity to promote my movie. I am too big a star for that," SRK said.

The actor also said that this incident won't prevent him from visiting US again.

He said that if a 'tit for tat' policy was to be followed then he would love to be allowed to frisk Hollywood stars Angelina Jolie or Megan Fox.

LudgerДата: Среда, 19.08.2009, 12:26 | Сообщение # 9
Ангел Любви
August 19, 2009 rediff.com
SRK's detention raises larger questions, says Tharoor

Minister of State for External Affairs Dr Shashi Tharoor says it is to be expected that there would be a mixed reaction to Shah Rukh Khan's detention at the Newark International Airport in New Jersey, which has incensed some, but has elicited cynicism by others who believe it was a publicity stunt to promote his upcoming movie, 'My Name is Khan,' which is about racial profiling of Muslims in the United States.
In an interview with rediff.com, Dr Tharoor says, "In our country, there is always a mixed reaction to everything. I can't think of an issue on which in India -- our contentious democracy -- that there would ever be unanimity of view on anything."

But he asserts that "I would say that people did feel, to take somebody, who is not shall we say... who is demonstrably too prominent and too famous to be a security risk for the US, somebody who holds a valid visa, somebody who has repeatedly been in the US in the past, and somebody for whose identity many people can vouchsafe, and to detain him," was totally inappropriate.

Dr Tharoor argues that notwithstanding that it had turned out that even though Khan had initially said he had been detained for two hours "though it turned out apparently that it was a slightly shorter time than that," it was not something "that we felt was an appropriate way to proceed."

"In my view, and I have been through -- at least I haven't been to the US since becoming a minister, but until then, I have been through -- all these checks myself and I am always happy to cooperate with immigration authorities doing their job in every country," he says. "Immigration and security are things that ultimately are in the interests of all."

"But we certainly hope that such things are conducted with some common sense and some basic courtesy, particularly when it involves outside visitors," Dr Tharoor argues.

"We had an episode involving our former President (A P J Abdul Kalam )-- he didn't make any fuss at all. He went through without complaint, but the very notion that a former President of India could ever conceivably pose any sort of security threat is I am afraid seen by many Indians as insulting," the minister adds.

"And, in the same way," he maintains, "the notion that somebody -- who has a fan following in the hundreds of millions around the world -- should be treated this way, was found offensive by many of us."

Dr Tharoor feels it also "raises a larger question, as to whether Muslims, who are such a significant portion of our population are suffering particularly from the procedures that are applied to them when they travel to the US."

"And, so, obviously, in our country these things have a certain resonance and I don't think the questions will go away, even though Khan himself on arrival back in Mumbai seemingly wanted to put the episode to rest," he notes.

Asked if US Ambassador to India Timothy J Roemer had jumped the gun in saying that the US government was 'trying to ascertain the facts of the case -- to understand what took place,' and now having to backtrack since the administration believed what the immigration officials did -- while humiliating to Khan, and perhaps millions of his fans -- was perfectly alright, and no investigation was planned, Dr Tharoor says, "Many of us welcomed Ambassador Roemer's statement."

Roemer had also gone on to say that 'Shah Rukh Khan, the actor and global icon, is a very welcome guest in the United States. Many Americans love his films.'

"He (Roemer)," Dr Tharoor says, "is a man whose career has been in politics, and I think wisely he reacted with the instincts of a politician, which I would applaud."

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 24.08.2009, 08:25 | Сообщение # 10
Ангел Любви
Short, changed

Although SRK’s role has been billed as a guest appearance, he has over 50 minutes of screen time

By Kunal M Shah
Posted On Saturday, August 22, 2009 at 04:25:34 AM

This has to be the longest guest appearance by any star in a film. Shah Rukh Khan, who was always told that he has a guest appearance in Dulha Mil Gaya, must have never thought that his role in the forthcoming film will be, hold your breath, almost one hour long in a two-and-a-half hour film.

SRK had signed the film due to his close friendship with producer Vivek Vaswani. But there have been constant reports about SRK being upset about his role getting extended so much so that it was even said that the superstar was not ready to complete the film.

Producer Vivek Vaswani clarified, “We have not added or subtracted any scenes with SRK. We have shot exactly what was narrated to him. He has about 17 scenes and three songs, and among the three, one is his entry sequence. We still have to shoot the music video with him with the entire cast. However, Dulha Mil Gaya is not a professional assignment for SRK. He has done it as a favour to a friend, hence he is getting billed in a guest appearance as that’s the ethical thing to do. Had he charged me, then the equation would have been that of a producer and actor.”

Moreover, Vaswani insists that the length of the role has got nothing to do with getting credited as a guest artist. He cites the example of Rajkumar Santoshi’s 1993 release Damini. He said, “In Damini, Sunny Deol makes his entry quite late in the film but he is as good as the hero Rishi Kapoor. Similarly, SRK enters the film in the second half but has a very powerful role. SRK’s role is wonderful and he has given an extraordinary performance. His role has been written such that he fits perfectly in the ensemble cast. His fans won’t be disappointed at all. SRK will also be a part of the publicity but only within the parameters of his role and as befits a star of his stature. But I will never market the film as an SRK film as everyone has equally powerful roles.”

LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 09:33 | Сообщение # 11
Ангел Любви
Salman averts bumping into Shahrukh
Friday, August 14, 2009, 10:40

It seems Salman Khan and Shahrukh Khan don't want a repeat of Katrina Kaif's last year's birthday party, where they got into an ugly fight. They averted bumping into each other this time around when both of them attended the 25th wedding anniversary of Ramesh Taurani, head of TIPS Films.

Shahrukh was the first to enter the five star hotel where the celebration was on. Sohail Khan was also present at the time. After wishing Mr. & Mrs. Taurani and hanging around for a few minutes, he left the scene. Interestingly, Salman entered from the backdoor as soon as Shahrukh left.

Adding more drama to the event, Vivek Oberoi, who was having a gala time, rushed out of the party on realising that Salman had arrived. It is said that he even pushed his driver aside and drove off hurriedly.

It may be recalled that Shahrukh and Vivek are Salman's bitter enemies. Vivek became Salman's target after publicly speaking about him after falling in love with his then girlfriend Aishwarya Rai (Now Aishwarya Bachchan). Things between Salman and Shahrukh too turned sour after getting into a brawl at Katrina's birthday last year.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 09:36 | Сообщение # 12
Ангел Любви
Shahrukh follows Aamir; goes for eight-pack-abs
Friday, August 14, 2009, 14:57

Following Shahrukh Khan's six-pack-abs show in Om Shahti Om, Aamir Khan went for eight-pack-abs in Ghajini . Now, Shahrukh is set to prove that he is not behind Aamir by deciding to go for eight-pack-abs.

Well, the news is doing the rounds that Shahrukh is going to work out for a year to get eight-pack-abs for his forthcoming films Ra 1 and Farah Khan's Happy New Year. Both these films requires Shahrukh to look macho with well-built body.

Happy New Year directed by Farah Khan is scheduled to start by the end of this year. Shahrukh is going to act in Anubhav Sinha’s Ra.1, which is a sci-fi action thriller with lots of breath- taking action sequences.

However, it is not advisable for Shahrukh to get into heavy duty, as he went through shoulder surgery recently. Heavy workout could do more harm than good.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 09:37 | Сообщение # 13
Ангел Любви
Katrina spending Independence Day with Shahrukh
Friday, August 14, 2009, 16:35

This year, Chicago will witnessed a two-day extravagant fun-fair to celebrate India’s Independence Day and big names in Bollywood like Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif, Bipasha Basu, Diya Mirza, Gulshan Grover, Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor will grace the event.

Shahrukh along with Bipasha Basu, Diya Mirza and Gulshan Grover, will attend the event called South Asian Carnival on 15th August. However, Katrina will grace the event on 16th August along with Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor.

Bollywood fans will have a chance to interact with their favourite stars. The carnival will have non-stop musical entertainment.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 10:09 | Сообщение # 14
Ангел Любви
Salman takes inspiration from Shahrukh
Saturday, August 15, 2009, 14:12

Aamir Khan did it in Mangal Pandey and Shahrukh Khan did it in Paheli and Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. Now, Salman Khan is all set to join the moustache club and sport a moustache for the first time in his upcoming movie Debaang. The movie will also mark the debut of Shatrughan Sinha's daughter Sonakshi Sinha.

That's not all Salman will be playing a corrupt cop in the movie which will be directed by Anurag Kashyap's younger brother Abhinav Kashyap. Debaang will also be the first home production for younger brother Arbaaz Khan who will also star in the movie along with Sonu Sood. The movie is expected to hit the theatres by the first half of next year.

источник entertainment.oneindia.in

LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 10:15 | Сообщение # 15
Ангел Любви
Govt. to raise Shahrukh's detention issue with US
Monday, August 17, 2009, 13:56

Bikaner (ANI): The Government on Sunday said that it intends to strongly raise the incident related to Bollywood actor Shahrukh Khan's detention at the Newark International Airport in US, with the United States. Civil Aviation Minister Praful Patel, reacting to the incident, said that such incidents were unacceptable.

"We will take the issue with the United States government strongly. Such incidents involving Indians due to their religion or nationality should not happen. We will not accept it," said Praful Patel. Khan was detained for about two hours on Saturday morning at the airport in New Jersey, USA, where he had arrived to attend a South Asian related event.

Khan was released after Congress MP Rajiv Shukla spoke to the authorities in the US and the Indian consulate. He was detained after his name flashed on a computer and was asked several questions about the purpose of his visit.

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Шахрукх Кхан - Shahrukh Khan » Шахрукх Кхан Shahrukh Khan иностранные статьи
  • Страница 1 из 39
  • »
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz