Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Понедельник, 29.04.2024, 01:10
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Деолов » Абхай Деол - Abhay Deol » Абхай Деол статьи на иностранном языке (статьи на иностранном языке)
Абхай Деол статьи на иностранном языке
MayaДата: Суббота, 10.07.2010, 06:41 | Сообщение # 1
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
Abhay Deol moves in with girlfriend
09 Jul, 2010 11:35 am ISTlVICKEY LALWANI /MUMBAI MIRROR

For Abhay Deol, it couldn’t get better than this. Not only does he have the most lush parts of the Spanish terrain to see, while shooting for Zoya Akhtar’s Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, now he has his lady love, right by his side, to share the experience with. Abhay’s girlfriend, Preeti Desi (British model and Miss Great Britain 2006) has flown to Spain to be with him.

According to a source, while Abhay is not busy shooting for the film, he is seen spending quality time with her. The two are apparently living there as a couple. “Abhay and Preeti look extremely comfortable with each other. They had their share of ups and downs in their relationship earlier. But now they are very thick,” says the source.

Abhay and Preeti had started dating each other in February 2009, when they met at the success party of the Abhay starrer Dev. D and hit it off like a house on fire. But soon after, Abhay flew to America, to travel and learn new things (including wood-carving) we’re told. All this while Preeti was in Mumbai because she is settled here now. Obviously, a long-distance relationship wasn’t working out so they decided to take a break from each other.

But in January this year, at Ekta Kapoor’s bash for her new film Shor, when Abhay and Preeti walked in together, all eyes were on them. Preeti plays the female lead opposite American TV actor Sendhil Ramamurthy in the film.

On the sets of Shor, a few days before he left for Spain, Abhay was spotted with Preeti. And what was he doing there? Says an eye-witness, “Preeti has a British accent. He was very diligently teaching her how to speak Hindi. Frankly speaking, it was a very sweet sight to behold.”

And now the Spaniards can have a share of that too, not to mention Zoya Akhtar’s cast and crew. The interesting bit about the renewed relationship between Abhay and Preeti is that Abhay seems to have transformed as a person. “He is a one-woman man now, going steady with Preeti Desai,” says the source.

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Суббота, 10.07.2010, 06:43 | Сообщение # 2
Лед и пламя
Abhay Deol: Not as bare N dare as Hrithik Roshan and Farhan Akhtar!

Abhay Deol, the actor with a cute smile, certainly has to get his inhibitions regarding his body thrown rig-ht out of the window!

Reportedly, the actor, who has won quite a lot of accolades for his various roles in his films, especially for ‘Dev- D’, where his acting abilities were critic-ally appreciated, has a great problem in showing off his biceps and triceps.

The buzz is that recently, in Spain, where the shooting schedule for the Zoya Akhtar flick, ‘Zindagi Milegi Na Dobara’, is on, the director asked the three male stars, namely Hrithik Roshan, Farhan Akhtar and Abhay Deol to strip their torsos. That is to take off their tees!

Now, as the two Hrithik and Farhan did as instructed, Abhay stood put with his vest on.

When asked about it, all Abhay could say was you guys already have it, I still have to get it.Abhay just could not bare n dare like the other two.

Well, Abhay surely needs a pat on the back for his honesty. Atleast he admitted that he was- not ready to flaunt his body just as the way Hrithik and Farhan could do due to their hard workouts at the gym.

Now, we assume that right after his return from the shooting schedule, we might hear of Abhay heading straight to the gym.

We wonder what Sunny Deol will have to say to this, will he give some useful tips to his cousin brother, especially on how to make that ‘Dhai Kilo Ka Haat!’(Two and a half kg hand)!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 10.07.2010, 06:45 | Сообщение # 3
Лед и пламя
Abhay Deol canoodles with his ladylove Preeti Desai in Spain

Spicezee Bureau

Mumbai: Abhay Deol might be a stickler for privacy as far as his personal life is concerned but the actor seems to have given away a little too much this time round.

Shooting in Spain for Zoya Akhtar’s ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara’, the dishy actor who had initially hinted on having broken-up with Preeti Desai, Miss Great Britain 2006, was seen canoodling with the lass. Walking hand in hand, the two seemed much in love and committed.

Confirming the news a source said, “When Abhay is not busy shooting for the film, he is seen spending quality time with her. The two are apparently living there as a couple. They look extremely comfortable with each other. They had their share of ups and downs in their relationship earlier. But now they are very thick.”

The two had met each other in February 2009, when they met at the success party of ‘Dev D’. Even though the two hit off instantly things went wary when Abhay flew to US while Preeti had settled in Mumbai. Keeping the long-distance in mind the two decided to take a break but with the couple rubbing shoulder again it seems that the two have fallen in love yet again.

What’s more is that the actor is helping his ladylove learn Hindi. “Preeti has a British accent. He was very diligently teaching her how to speak Hindi. Frankly speaking, it was a very sweet sight to behold,” adds a source.

Well looks like Abhay has found his true love. “He is a one-woman man now, going steady with Preeti Desai,” says the source.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 14.07.2010, 13:42 | Сообщение # 4
Лед и пламя
Abhay Deol's equestrian quest

Prithwish Ganguly / DNATuesday, July 13, 2010 12:23
Mumbai: Trust actor Abhay Deol to take on something that he has never done before.
The critically acclaimed young gun, who has acted in movies like Dev.D and Oye Lucky Lucky Oye among others, had never ridden a horse but as soon as he learnt that he had to do it for a film, he jumped at the idea.

A source close to the development of the movie that is an adaptation of Jane Austen’s novel Emma, reveals, “Abhay had never ridden a horse and so for a particular scene which required him to be a polo player in action, the producers had organised a dummy set-up to do the Polo match scene.

They thought that they would incorporate the horse during the post-production as they never really thought that Abhay would do the scene.”

The informer adds, “Anil Kapoor’s production also did not want Abhay to take unnecessary risks and get hurt in the process. But Abhay instead decided to take on the challenge and do the scene with the real horse.

He wanted to do it himself and also register a first of sorts in his career again. The shot worked out well but Abhay just did it impromptu.”

Producer Rhea Kapoor says, “Both Abhay and Cyrus (Sahukar) were supposed to take lessons in preparation for this scene but it did not happen and in the end it all worked out well.”

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 14.07.2010, 13:49 | Сообщение # 5
Лед и пламя
Why is Abhay Deol disappointed?
IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, July 13, 2010]

Like a seasoned actor, Abhay also desires to be involved in the promotions of his films and as the promos of his forthcoming ‘Aisha’ is hitting the scene and is getting favorable response, Abhay is disappointed at not being part of the film’s promotions which took a backseat due to Abhay’s hectic schedule.

Abhay Deol who is currently shooting for Zoya Akhtar’s ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara’ in Spain has often spoken about the great time he had shooting for Aisha also starring Sonam Kapoor. However the star had already committed his dates to Zoya Akhtar and hence is unable to be part of the initial promotions of the film Aisha that marks his return to commercial rom-com cinema.

Abhay Deol known for his expertise in unconventional roles now takes on a commercial film that sees him in a novel avatar very unlike the roles he’s accustomed to doing. Anyhow, the committed Abhay is trying to wrap things for ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara’ so that he can make it here for some of Aisha’s promotions.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 19.09.2010, 00:48 | Сообщение # 6
Лед и пламя
Jacqueline Fernandez wants to work with Abhay Deol

Indo-Asian News Service
Monday, September 06, 2010 (New Delhi)

Sri Lankan actress Jacqueline Fernandez, who teamed up with Riteish Deshmukh in her first two movies, says she would love to team up with Abhay Deol.

Asked about her favourite actors, she said: "I aspire to be like Aishwarya Rai for her elegance and poise. One actor I would like to pair up with would be Abhay Deol. He is very talented and I personally like his work a lot."

After doing fantasy roles, Jacqueline is all set to play a "real" character in filmmaker Milap Zaveri's next and says doing such roles is more challenging than the fairytale ones.

"For my next project, I will start working with Milap Zaveri once again. The project is in the scripting stages. My character is very 'real' and nothing like my fairytale characters that I did in Alladin or Jaane Kahan Se Aayi Hai," Jacqueline said.

"But I must accept it is very difficult to play real characters because when you have a fairy tale character, you can do anything with them. But to build connection with the audiences and to make them believe reality is very difficult. And you definitely have to do a lot of research; you have to be in the skin of the character and it's something that I have not done before."

The 26-year-old, who was in the capital for wedding exhibition Shagunn, is open to experimentation - be it bold roles or item numbers.

"I am 'in' for these kind of roles. The condition is that they should excite me. I am open for experimentation be it bold roles, subject oriented films or song sequences. If the role makes me believe I can do it differently and that I can do full justice to it, I will definitely take it," she said.

"I'm very choosy about my roles and scripts. I just see my career as a journey and not as a race to win or to earn. I like roles that are different yet challenging."

At the same time she feels, she can't plan to do specific roles.

"Planning a role is something one cannot do. I can't sit and decide I want to play Mother Teresa. The role, script, director all come in a package."

The actress reveals she is in love with the capital and that is what brings her back again so often.

"I consider Delhi my second home now, apart from Mumbai because I am here so often. I am in love with the city. I just love coming back here again and again. Delhi offers best restaurants and shopping experience unlike anywhere in India," she said.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 19.09.2010, 00:50 | Сообщение # 7
Лед и пламя
Love in Juhu
Abhay Deol’s girlfriend Preeti Desai has moved in with him

Vickey Lalwani

Posted On Saturday, September 11, 2010 at 02:35:19 AM

Abhay Deol and his girlfriend, Preeti Desai (British model and Miss Great Britain 2006), are inseparable. The 20 March 2009 issue of Mumbai Mirror was the first to report that they were dating. On 9 July 2010 we further informed you that Preeti had flown to Spain to accompany Abhay, who was shooting for Zoya Akhtar’s Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara. The latest grapevine is that the two are now in a live-in relationship.

Preeti has moved into Abhay’s flat at Juhu. Earlier, Abhay was living with the Deols in their palatial bunglow in Juhu. However, he moved out in 2007 and is now living in a separate house in the same locality, one that Preeti could well be sharing with the actor. Says a source, “The two are very happy. Their relationship, which did have its fair share of ups and downs, is now rock-steady.”

Preeti and Abhay’s relationship ran into turbulent waters when Abhay went to America in mid-2009 for a few months; the long distance started telling on their relationship.

But once Abhay returned to India, the two not only sorted out their problems but also cemented their union.

This is not the first time that Abhay is in a live-in relationship. In a recent interview to a magazine, he said, “I’ve had a live-in relationship before, and I’m most likely to have one again.

If I was serious with a girl, things would automatically move towards living together.”

Preeti is the first woman of Indian origin to win the Miss Great Britain title. Born and brought up in London, she is settled in Mumbai since 2008 and done quite a few modelling assignments.

Abhay and Preeti first met in February 2009 at the success party of the Abhay starrer Dev D. It was love at first sight.

Both Preeti and Abhay are quite settled in their respective careers. While Abhay has almost moved into a quasi-A bracket post Dev D, Preeti has a lot of modelling work, aside from Ekta Kapoor’s film Shor opposite American TV actor Sendhil Ramamurthy.

Neither Abhay nor Preeti responded to our text messages.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 19.09.2010, 00:53 | Сообщение # 8
Лед и пламя
Abhay Deol signed as brand ambassador of McDowell's No. 1?

By Satish Sundaresan, September 14, 2010 - 14:57 IST
Dharamendra did not just etch his name in celluloid forever, but also the brands that he endorsed hit gold in the bargain (no prizes for guessing that we are talking about Bagpiper). Remember the famous tagline (in Dharamji's husky voice) 'Khoob jamega rang, jab mil baithenge teen yaar. Aap, main aur Bagpiper.' This campaign was later taken forward by his son Sunny Deol.

Well, the irony is that, Dharam ji is apparently off drinks now. However, the buzz is that his nephew, Abhay Deol probably has taken over the baton from his uncle dearest and is now all set to be the brand ambassador of McDowell's No. 1, informs sources close to Bollywood Hungama.

If the aforesaid news is true, then it'll be interesting to see how Abhay will feature in the campaign for McDowell's No. 1.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 19.09.2010, 00:54 | Сообщение # 9
Лед и пламя
Abhay and Emraan to come together

If the most recent buzz is to be believed, Abhay Deol and Emraan Hashmi are all set to come together in Dibakar Banerjee’s Shanghai.Our source said, “Abhay and Dibakar had come together in Oye Lucky Lucky Oye. Both the hit it off and have shared a good rapport since then.
In fact Abhay is a favourite with Dibakar, so he was the normal choice for his next movie. Emraan Hashmi is part of the movie and Banerjee is preparing to rope in another actor besides a female lead.”Shanghai is a political thriller and will have the Dibakar stamp.
And though the movie is titled Shanghai, it is based in India.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 16.01.2011, 05:10 | Сообщение # 10
Лед и пламя
Imran names his character after Abhay
MS

Posted On Thursday, November 11, 2010 at 02:21:47 AM
Now that Imran Khan’s friendship with Ranbir Kapoor is supposedly on the rocks, the Break Ke Baad star has found a good friend in Abhay Deol.

Apparently, Imran is so fond of him that he suggested his character in Break Ke Baad be named Abhay.

A friend close to Imran reveals, “His character in the movie is very close to the real Imran.

The similarity is so uncanny that a lot of people suggested that he go with his real name in the film.

But the actor suggested they should name his character Abhay since Abhay Deol is a very good friend.” Want to return the favour, Abhay?

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 16.01.2011, 05:11 | Сообщение # 11
Лед и пламя
Emraan, Abhay in Shanghai
NDTVMovies.com
Wednesday, January 12, 2011 (New Delhi)
Director Dibakar Banerjee navigated dangerous waters with Love Sex Aur Dhokha, labeled 2010's edgiest film. He continues to push the envelope with his next film.

Banerjee has pulled off a casting coup of sorts with political thriller Shanghai which stars Abhay Deol and Emraan Hashmi, two very diverse actors. Abhay Deol bucks the Bollywood hero trend by refusing to conform in his choice of roles. On the other hand, serial kisser Hashmi has consistently picked masala over substance.

They may seem like an odd couple but both actors are well pleased to have a movie together and are each determined to bring something new to the table Banerjee, director of Khosla Ka Ghosla and Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye starring Deol, said that his two lead actors will be seen in completely new screen avatar.

"I'm looking forward to breaking some presumptions with this film. I love the way some people stereotype the dark, kissy, negative bond side of Emraan in his films," Dibakar said.

Banerjee has been a strictly small budget filmmaker thus far and Shanghai will be his most expensive movie with a projected budget that could go upto Rs 10 cr.

Though the title suggests otherwise Shanghai, like Raajneeti, will be set in a modest Indian village. The movie is the official Hindi adaptation of a political thriller by Greek novelist Vassilis Vassilikos, who wrote about the real-life assassination of a dynamic politician. (With IANS inputs)

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 16.01.2011, 05:11 | Сообщение # 12
Лед и пламя
Abhay Deol wants to assert versatility with 'Zindagi...'
Posted: Jan 14, 2011 at 2321 hrs IST
Abhay Deol wants to assert versatility with 'Zindagi...'He is popularly known as the poster boy of the “non-commercial cinema” and that visibly irks Abhay Deol. “People just want to put you in a box and label you because it’s convenient for them,” he rues. “I started out with Socha Na Tha, which is a love story and became typified as a soft hero. Then Manorama Six Feet Under, a suspense thriller, made people take me seriously. I followed it up with a dark comedy, Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye!, and dramas in Dev.D and Road, Movie. Yet, people want to categorise me.”
Dressed in a white shirt and a beige corduroy trouser, the 34-year-old looks much like his on-screen character Arjun Burman from Aisha. With a disarming smile, however, he admits that he takes sadistic pleasure each time he steps out of the boundaries being drawn around him. Right now, he is laughing out loud because his next release is Zoya Akhtar’s big budget multi-starrer Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara with Hrithik Roshan, Farhan Akhtar, Katrina Kaif and Kalki Koechlin. After that he begins work on Dibakar Banerjee’s political thriller Shanghai, an equally “commercial film”. “It’s a film with the song and dance routines but also one that is high on content. Zoya is a good filmmaker who knows how to cut across.”

Deol’s obsession with content is well-known in the industry. In fact, since the actor supports the edgy, alternative themes within commercial space, he launched his own production house, Forbidden Films, last year to lend support to filmmakers willing to experiment. Navdeep Singh was to direct its first production, Basra, this year but the film has hit a roadblock. “I realised that producing the film gives me more control on the script. But I’ve slowed down operations in order to be more thorough. Two scripts are being worked on currently, of which I am writing one,” says the actor whose first attempt at scripting was Anurag Kashyap-directed Dev.D.

Dev.D also helped establish him as a brand. But Deol feels that stardom is a Catch-22 trap where one has to be driven by ambition, confirm to popular image and sign up with a big production house so that other producers sign him on as well. There is a temptation to give in, he confesses. “I’m only human,” he sighs. “But I deal with the pressure by simply not competing; I am aware of my strengths. But then, every now and then, I reach out to the masses by doing films like Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara,” he laughs.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 25.03.2011, 12:07 | Сообщение # 13
Лед и пламя
Abhay Deol turns a zombie!
Smrity Sharma, TNN | Mar 24, 2011, 08.30pm IST

In one of its kinds Indian films ever, actor Abhay Deol, who's known for portraying out of the box characters, will be seen playing a zombie!

CEO Sidhartha M Jain of iRock Productions revealed at the sidelines of FICCI FRAMES 2011 that the production house is working on a film titled Shaadi of the Dead which will introduce zombies in Indian films.

Jain said, "Shaadi of the Dead is the first ever Indian movie to have zombies in it with Abhay Deol playing a zombie. But unlike the violence and gore that's common to zombie films in Hollywood, Shaadi of the Dead will be a fun filled film with drama and comedy that will also thrill the audience."

Talking about the film's story, Jain said, "The core is set around a typical Punjabi wedding happening somewhere in North and the turn of events when a zombie becomes a part of it."

The film is slated to go on floor in August and release in 2012. What intrigued us was the choice of Abhay Deol as the zombie. We asked Jain isn't Abhay Deol too cute to play a scary zombie and here's what he said, "We have already tried the look on him and trust me, you'll fall in love in zombies when you see him in Shaadi of the Dead," he signed off.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 21.04.2011, 07:39 | Сообщение # 14
Лед и пламя
Misses in the Masters’ story

Vickey Lalwani

Posted On Wednesday, April 20, 2011 at 04:02:01 AM

For his film Masters, Anil Sharma has envisioned a Deol-packed star cast. He is so adamant to make this dream come true that despite having Dharmendra, Sunny and Bobby already on-board, he wants to include Abhay as well.

Sharma has also keyed in on his pick for the female characters. We hear that Preity Zinta and Priyanka Chopra are most likely to join the Deol men in Masters, which goes on floors soon.

A source close to the film told Mumbai Mirror, "There are three slots which are still vacant. Sharma has previously worked with Preity and Priyanka in The Hero. And so he would love to have both the actresses on-board again."

When asked why Abhay is also being considered, the source added, "Masters is a big budget film and Sharma is leaving no stone unturned.

Till date, Abhay has never done a film with Dharmendra, Sunny or Bobby. Now, it remains to be seen whether Sharma will be able to pull off this casting coup."Anil Sharma remained unavailable for comment.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 22.06.2011, 13:48 | Сообщение # 15
Лед и пламя
I am in love with Preeti: Abhay Deol

Abhay Deol admits that he's in love with Preeti Desai and talks about his journey, the kind of roles he prefers(and doesn't) and getting people past the surname

Posted On Tuesday, June 21, 2011 at 02:43:42 PM

Abhay finally admits he's in a relationship with Preeti Desai!

You've been tagged offbeat since your debut. Have you ever wished to fight that tag?

It is like a compliment in a good way. That feels nice. But you do fight labels sometimes. You don't want to be stereotyped but other people don't give you a chance to do something else, and then you also become predictable. Everybody approaches you thinking, 'He does offbeat things, let us give him offbeat work.' Even if you want to do mainstream commercial work, no one is going to offer you that. I prefer offbeat though... It is nicer, edgier, unchartered and a lot more original.

But is it difficult to get that kind of work in Bollywood?

There is not much stuff out there like that. So, it is difficult. People took chances with me, I took chances with them. But this kind of sticking to my individuality was a bit of a struggle because no one really wants individuality anymore. They all want a good looking, beefed up, dancing-like-a-dream knight-in-shining-armour. And not conforming to that has made it more difficult. Luckily for me, there were people and we put together opportunities.

So, you will not do knight-in-shining-armour sort of roles?

No, I never said that. I would.

Have you ever been approached for one?

Yeah, lots of times. But they just didn't appeal to me. They were all so predictable. And as soon as something becomes predictable, I get bored. Mainstream doesn't have to be predictable. Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara is mainstream but it is not predictable.

How unpredictable are you?

I'm becoming very predictable. I work...

And you are spotted with the same person...

And I'm spotted with the same person. Is that a bad thing?

But you don't like predictability...

It's not that. That's being with someone you like, someone you are comfortable with. That's not predictable at all. That's being in love.

You've said it!

Nothing wrong with that.

Nothing wrong, but you and Preeti have never spoken about it...

See, we've made public appearances, but we don't talk about it. We don't give it much attention. You don't want the attention going away from your work to your personal life, and she's like me in that sense. But you know, you spend more time together, you get more comfortable, and then you take it as it comes.

So, it's good to be seeing someone from the same industry?

Everything has its pros and cons. I think people understand the nature of the business, the hours you have to put in, the fact that you may have to romance someone on screen ... it's good in that sense.

How about movies like Shanghai? How much kick do you get out of projects like these?

Shanghai is a dark comedy on politics and economics of today, and I play an IAS officer. Dibakar is one of my favourites. I've been wanting to work with him again since Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye!. He's a genius. I think he is in the front of new age directors paving their way towards a different, more mature cinema.

And you're a new age actor doing that?

I like the content. I don't like something that insults my intelligence, which I think a lot of Hindi films do, where you are made to swoon over the heroine. It's very black and white. For me, black and white is just too simple. I like to have characters where there's something deeper than good or bad. Is it about physical or mental hardships? I like to delve into those questions.

You had a bit of a tough time initially, establishing yourself because of the surname...

Initially, it was the surname for people, which I knew was going to happen. It happens to every star kid, or nephew, whatever. But what really got irritating was that 6-7 films down, people were still stuck with the surname. And I felt it was a little unfair to say that my family has an image. Every family in the industry has an image. Once they get something, they try and milk it. And every actor is doing that. That was upsetting. It was like, now, can we move beyond the last name?

Eventually, they started to realize, 'Look at his films, he's not just fighting the entire industry, but also the image that comes with his family.' And now, I'm glad that that transition has happened. Hey, let's be fair to my family also. They are doing just what every actor is doing – surviving and trying to give the audience what they think the audience wants. The new thing is to give yourself what you want and the audience will come. And that's the thinking people really haven't got to. They are constantly thinking of which image works best and how to present it.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Деолов » Абхай Деол - Abhay Deol » Абхай Деол статьи на иностранном языке (статьи на иностранном языке)
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz