Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Понедельник, 29.04.2024, 13:17
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 3 из 3
  • «
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Деолов » Санни Деол - Sunny Deol » Санни Деол иностранные статьи
Санни Деол иностранные статьи
LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 11:40 | Сообщение # 1
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline
Санни Деол (Sunny Deol)иностранные статьи

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 19.06.2011, 10:00 | Сообщение # 31
Лед и пламя
Deols choose Rawail over Karnik

Posted On Saturday, June 18, 2011 at 03:58:38 AM

After the much talked about fall out between Samir Karnik and the Deols, the latter have now brought in Rahul Rawail to direct the Yamla Pagla Deewana sequel. The film will be starting by the end of this year after Sunny Deol finishes shooting Ghayal Returns, the sequel to his blockbuster Ghayal. Incidentally, Rahul Rawail was actually scheduled to make a film with Sunny this year.

Our source confirmed, “Yamla Pagla Deewana is one of the biggest hits of this year. After Apne, this was the second film where all the three Deols, Dharmendra, Sunny and Bobby starred together.

However, after the film’s success Samir Karnik and Sunny Deol had some issues, because of which Samir Karnik is now out of the Deol camp. Meanwhile, the Deols were keen to make a sequel to their hit film and that’s why they decided to bring in Rahul Rawail who has been associated with the Deols for almost 30 years now.

Rawail has made many films with Sunny including his debut film Betaab. Rawail also had worked with Bobby in Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya.”

When contacted, Rahul Rawail neither confirmed nor denied the news, saying, “I can’t comment on anything at the moment.”

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Среда, 22.06.2011, 13:52 | Сообщение # 32
Лед и пламя
Sunny’s dadagiri

The actor takes his on-screen angry young man image a bit too far, fights the members of cine employees federation

Posted On Tuesday, June 21, 2011 at 06:13:18 AM

Sunny Deol seems to have taken his angry young man image a bit too seriously. When members of the Federation of Western India Cine Employees (FWICE) reached the sets of his film I Love NY at Filmalaya Studios last night to demand their wages, the actor stood up against them.

The film, being produced by T-Series, after finishing the schedule in New York is being shot at Filmalaya Studios, Mumbai. And according to the officials of FWICE, the workers have not been paid for the past month.

“They have been shooting for a month but the workers have not been paid yet. Kids of some of my workers have been asked to leave school as they have not been able to pay their fees. So we landed on the sets and asked the producers to pay up.

They have been delaying it for many days now. When we threatened to halt shoots, Sushil, who is handling the production, commanded us to leave the sets.

And when we still insisted, Sunny Deol got angry and dared us to stop shoots. He came out and said ‘Jab tak main nahi bolta, koi set chhod kar nahi jaega. Dekhta hu kaun shoot rokta hai’. We are just requesting them to pay up as workers can’t afford to work without money.

Sunny is an artist and he should have cooperated with us rather than speak against us,” said Prem Singh Thakur, the Vice Chairman Vigilance FWICE. This happened around 9pm on Monday.

“The money due is not much for them. It is something around 8 to 9 lakhs. But for the workers its a lot,” he added.

When contacted, Sunny Deol, chose not to reply

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 13.03.2012, 12:03 | Сообщение # 33
Лед и пламя
Sunny Deol’s short takes
TNN | Mar 13, 2012, 12.00AM IST

After acting and producing, Sunny Deol has a new to-do item on his list.

Seems he is crazy about directing short films and wants to make a series of them to showcase them on the festival circuit.

And not just that, Sunny make it a point to watch all the nominees for Best Short Films at the Oscars each year. Wonder how soon before Sunny's own film lands there with the rest?

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 24.08.2012, 11:54 | Сообщение # 34
Лед и пламя
‘Karan to debut next year’
Posted On Friday, August 24, 2012 at 03:03:28 AM

In his prime, Dharmendra was the nation's heartthrob. In 1983, Sunny's legendary debut was in an out-and-out romantic film. Years later, Bobby made an impression with his droopy eyes and curly locks opposite Twinkle Khanna. And now, if Sunny has his way, his 21-year-old son Karan will continue the Deol family tradition.

The otherwise reticent Sunny spoke to Mirror about taking Karan through the paces among other things even as he readied to leave for the UK schedule of Yamla Pagla Deewaana.

Excited about carrying forward the Deol legacy, Sunny said, "Karan's debut will be sometime next year. As of now, I want him to learn all the essentials required for being a good actor. We will be launching him but whether I will be directing him, I'm really uncertain. Considering we are still looking at scripts and everything is in its nascent stage. But one thing is certain that it will be a love story. That's the way I, Bobby and Abhay debuted in Bollywood."

Incidentally, Karan is already enrolled in Rahul Rawail's acting school. Rawail had directed Sunny’s blockbuster debut in Betaab.

Quizzed about audiences being more receptive to the Deols as a pack rather than solo, Sunny said, "We've waited for long for the right script to come our way although we've been working actively. We were offered many scripts just for the sake of grabbing attention. However, as we believe in clean family entertainers, we waited for an Apne or Yamla Pagla Deewaana to happen. And the audiences loved these films. Now, we are motivated to do more films. But like before, the story is still the key ingredient for us."

According to Sunny, many actors today are managing to get away with shoddy work, thanks to the PR and marketing strategies they put into motion. "Half of the actors wouldn't have survived with the kind of work they've done, had it not been for their impeccable marketing techniques. But that does not mean they are all like that. Some of them are genuinely talented, along with being good at PR. As for me, I have always been a recluse. However, when marketing-driven movies work for the audience, we have them raking in Rs 100 crore. If I want to see a film in the Rs 100 crore bracket, it will be a Salman film because like us, he too is honest and always himself. And trust me, audiences love your honesty on and off of screen, no matter what," said Sunny.

Asked about his many projects that have been stalled, including his television debut, the actor-producer said, "Whenever projects get stalled, it's easy to blame actors, but in my case, I had shot for the television show a while ago. What happened later only the production house and channel will be able to tell. However, I have realised that I am just meant to do films. So, no more TV for me. This year I am shooting for two sequels: Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 followed by Ghayal 2."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 02.09.2012, 07:33 | Сообщение # 35
Лед и пламя
Sunny Deol starrer denied shooting at New York airport
Subhash K Jha | Sep 2, 2012, 12.00AM IST

The Sunny Deol-Kangna Ranaut starrer I Love New York which was shot entirely in New York is 95 percent complete. In fact it has been 95 percent complete for the last one and a half years. So what 's stopping the film from pushing to the finishing line?

According to a source close to the project, it's money issues involving Sunny Deol's payment and the producers' T Series apparently selling off the satellite rights of the film at a much lower price than what Deol starrers generally fetch, are the twin issues between Deol and the film's makers.

However the film's producer Bhushan Kumar and the co-director Vinay Sapru vehemently deny that Deol is in any way responsible for the delay.

According to Sapru,the reason the film is held up is the climax.

Says Sapru, "We shot the entire film on location in New York. Then we needed to shoot the climax at the JFK international airport . Despite our best efforts we couldn't pull that off. We were told it would be a miracle if we eventually get the green signal to shoot at the New York airport. But we decided to wait for the miracle to happen."

Finally now, the film's makers have given up hope. The airport sequence would have to be fudged. They will now shoot it at the Bangkok airport and pass it off as the JFK airport.

Vinay Sapru is hopeful no one would be able to tell the difference. "You see, the topography of New York is a model for every super-metropolis in the world. Bangkok is like a replica of New York, including the airport. So no one would be able to tell the difference."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Деолов » Санни Деол - Sunny Deol » Санни Деол иностранные статьи
  • Страница 3 из 3
  • «
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz