Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Понедельник, 29.04.2024, 15:31
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 2 из 3
  • «
  • »
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Деолов » Санни Деол - Sunny Deol » Санни Деол иностранные статьи
Санни Деол иностранные статьи
LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 11:40 | Сообщение # 1
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline
Санни Деол (Sunny Deol)иностранные статьи

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

MayaДата: Пятница, 01.10.2010, 13:51 | Сообщение # 16
Лед и пламя
Sunny’s fans reveal an area of darkness
The star was attending the opening of a local news channel in Patna, when a mob of raucous fans went beserk damaging around 30-40 cars
Kunal.M.Shah

Posted On Friday, October 01, 2010 at 02:36:49 AM

Sunny Deol would never have imagined that he would be the cause of this much fan frenzy; Deol was in Patna on Tuesday night for the launch of a local news channel when a mob went berserk and smashed the windscreens of many cars. Sunny had gone along with Mahima Chowdhury, Nisha Kothari, Raju Shrivastav and Bhojpuri star Manoj Tiwari.
Manoj Tiwari, who is also one of the owners of the newly launched channel, said, “Yes, we all had gone for the launch of the channel that we’ve launched in Bihar and Jharkhand called Aryan TV.

We left the hotel to head for the launch of the channel when there were hundreds of people on the road.

They knew the route we were taking. Fortunately I was aware of the people and their feelings, so I immediately opened the glasses of my car and waved to then.

They all were clinging to the car but slowly and surely I managed to sneak out. But once the cars of Sunny and others joined this cavalcade the crowd went berserk.

The local cops lathi charged and whisked away the cars, but the crowd went haywire smashing all the cars in the vicinity.

This resulted in a huge loss and many cars were seriously damaged.”

Tiwari further said, “I have never seen so much frenzy for anyone but what happened is unfortunate. The good part was that none of us was hurt.

Raju Shrivastav could not reach the venue as his car did not make it. However he came at the end of the event.”

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Суббота, 16.10.2010, 05:36 | Сообщение # 17
Лед и пламя

Coming soon: Deol junior

SC

Posted On Friday, October 15, 2010 at 03:01:17 AM

Sunny Deol’s older son Karan Deol (also called Rocky Deol) can finally boast of his own dhaai kilo ka haath.

The young boy recently appeared for his 12th grade exams at École Mondiale School in Juhu. Karan is a huge fan of football.

His absolute favourites include the entire Godfather series.

The buzz is that papa Sunny plans to launch his son as an actor soon and preparations are already on their way.

Would Karan like to debut with his dad? Woh andar ki baat hai.
источник

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 17.11.2010, 11:54 | Сообщение # 18
Лед и пламя
It felt odd doing comedy with dad: Sunny Deol
Press Trust of India
Tuesday, November 16, 2010 (New Delhi)

Actor Sunny Deol, who teams up with his brother and father once again for Yamla, Pagla, Deewana, says it was initially awkward to pull off fun dialogues in front of Dharmendra.

The three Deols - Dharmendra, Sunny and Bobby - starred together in 2007 emotional drama Apne but their next outing is a fun-filled comedy. Dharmendra and Bobby Deol play conmen in the movie while Sunny is an upright NRI, who returns to India after two decades.

"I have seen my dad in so many films and in such great comedies but he was a surprise on the sets. Initially, it was a little odd interacting with him like that but we overcame it and went along with the flow of our characters and it was fun," Sunny told PTI.

The 54-year-old actor, best known for his action films like Ghayal, Damini, Ziddi, Border and Gadar: Ek Prem Katha, is confident that Samir Karnik's film will show the fun side of Deols.

Karnik has not only brought the father-sons together, he also ensures that they make fun of themselves in the movie.

In one promo Sunny is seen taking a potshot at his father's famous scene from 1975 film Sholay, saying, "Those days are gone when you could get things done by climbing on a water tower" while Bobby is shown taking a snipe at his brother's famous hand pump wielding scene from Gadar.

Sunny agrees that the response to the promos has been encouraging and something that they were not expecting.

"We never did a fun film together. It is for the first time that there is so much comedy going around and our chemistry has come really well," says Sunny.

When asked about Dharmendra's reaction on being approached for the movie, Sunny said, "Oh, he loved it. Initially, we were very emotional but this time the idea was to do something funny. It is a very dear film to us. We have been working on it for sometime. It took us nearly a year and a half to put things together."

At the age of 74, Dharmendra looks Sunny's elder brother in the promos and the son credits yoga for the youthful appearance of his father.

"It is a lot of yoga for him for a couple of years and it has kept him going really well".

Sunny's directorial project The Man will take sometime to begin as the actor is busy with the promotion of Yamla, Pagla, Diwana. "I have put my concentration on this project right now. Once it is released I will definitely go to my other projects," says the actor.

Incidentally, the title of the movie is inspired from Dharmendra's 1975 film Pratiggya. Releasing on January 14, next year, the film also stars Nafisa Ali, Anupam Kher, Johnny Lever, Puneet Issar and Kulraj Randhawa.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 28.11.2010, 00:29 | Сообщение # 19
Лед и пламя
Sunny Deol hits back with ‘Khuda Kasam’
IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, November 23, 2010]
One can get to listen his power pact roar again in K C Bokadia’s forthcoming action drama ‘Khuda Kasam’ – movie which had been in the cans for a considerable time.

Titled earlier as ‘The Challenge’, ‘Khuda Kasam’ has Sunny Deol playing Muslim character for the first time and will be repeating his ‘Gadar: Ek Prem Katha’ role of an honest truck driver. After ‘Toh Baat Pakki’ one can get see the versatile beauty Tabu here as a cop.

The film was supposed to have released last week (on 19th Nov) however latest updates from the production house states that ‘Khuda Kasam’ has been pushed for 26th Nov release.

Deol and Tabu are supported by Mukesh Rishi, Govind Namdeo, Farida Jalal and Aashish Vidyarthi who wears negative role as that of a corrupt politician.

Music is given by Aadesh Shrivastava and choreographed by Ganesh Acharya.

Well, here is yet another political and social themed film by the dhamdaar action hero. Now it’s up to the junta; how they are going to accept Deol’s old flavour….

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 28.11.2010, 00:33 | Сообщение # 20
Лед и пламя
Sunny is the most handsome sardar in the industry: Dharmendra
Mumbai, Nov 25 : Yesteryears star Dharmendra, who has teamed up with his sons - Sunny and Bobby Deol - for the comedy 'Yamla Pagla Deewana' - declares that his elder son is the most handsome onscreen Sardar in the industry.
Sunny plays an NRI Sikh in "Yamla Pagla Deewana".

"I think my son (Sunny) is the most handsome Sardar in the whole industry. Whenever he has played it, he lived it. He looks the most handsome sardar on screen and I am proud of it," Dharmendra told reporters Wednesday after shooting a robbery sequence for the film at Filmcity.

The official trailer of "Yamla Pagla Deewana" was leaked on YouTube and it has got overwhelming response. The film has references from hits like "Sholay", "Gadar - Ek Prem Kahani".

"There are always some punches in the films that is why the audiences like a movie. This film has dialogues, which would be loved by the audience. In fact, people have already started loving it," said Dharmendra.

This is his second film with his sons after "Apne".

"'Apne' was a very emotional film with sports at the backdrop. This is a full-fledged comedy with few fights and thrill and very good emotional punches. I think we can bring tears again in people's eyes," he added.

This year marks 50 years of Dharmendra in the film industry and he has decided to give one movie every year.

"I feel I am a 75-year-old boy, who has been given 50 years in the film industry. I love camera, I love to be in films more and more. I am still as energetic as I was. I would continue doing one film every year. It's all audiences' love that made me live young for 50 years, else it's very difficult to sustain in this industry," said Dharmendra.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 15.12.2010, 02:50 | Сообщение # 21
Лед и пламя
Sunny Deol to copyright his voice?
By Bollywood Hungama News Network, December 13, 2010 - 12:18 IST
What makes a star a star? Is it his looks, his acting skills or his power at the Box Office? Well, for Sunny Deol, apart from all this, it's his voice that stands out the most. Not too long, ago it was Amitabh Bachchan who was gung ho about copyrighting his voice, now we hear that Sunny is also following suit.

Bollywood Hungama has learnt that the actor whose film Yamla Pagla Deewana is all set for release is intent on getting his vocals copyrighted. Though the star is currently busy with the promotions of his film, it is said that he will be going ahead and acquiring the copyright once his film is released.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 21.12.2010, 08:22 | Сообщение # 22
Лед и пламя
I'm very scared of dad Dharmendra: Sunny Deol

By Ruchika Kher, Mumbai, Dec 20 : Sunny Deol, Bobby Deol and dad Dharmendra share a great camaraderie in upcoming entertainer 'Yamla Pagla Deewana' but 54-year-old Sunny says in real life he's really scared of his father.

"The characters that we play in this film are not actually how we are in real life. We would never behave like this with our father in real life. I'm shit scared of him. If he is sitting in one room, I'll run to the other. But when we are working, it's a completely different thing altogether because we are those characters," Sunny told IANS in an interview.

He might be scared of Dharmendra, but that doesn't mean he's nervous about sharing screen space with him.

"We all live together. So it suddenly doesn't strike me that he is a big actor, so I'm comfortable working with him. If it was some other actor whom I didn't know so well, I might be nervous, but not here," said Sunny.

And even though he's been in the industry for almost three decades, the actor still values his father's inputs.

"My dad's inputs have never had anything to do with a story, it's always been like don't do a film which is rubbish just for the sake of it. Only do a film if you like it and are sure of it. So, that way, he has always been guiding us, but he wants us to learn from our own mistakes and I think that's how it should be," he said.

The three Deols had come together in "Apne" as well, but Sunny promises that "Yamla Pagla Deewana" will be different and more entertaining.

" 'Apne' was an emotional film about family bonds where people were crying. So we had decided that the next film we do together will be a full-on entertainer," he said.

The actor, who has given hits like "Damini", "Chaalbaaz" and "Gadar", is happy that their latest venture is creating just the right buzz before its release.

"This is a film that we have been really working hard on and we had a tough time while getting it made. But when we saw the response of the audience once the trailers were out Nov 5, it was great. Looking at people's reaction it seems that the film is already a hit; so it's very scary, but at the same time we are loving the whole feel."

But doesn't that put you under a lot of pressure?

"Pressure is definitely there, but whatever we had to do we have already done; we can't change it now. So it's just waiting and watching now. We have looked into every detail. It's not just a film of gags, it's a story and I'm very positive and sure of the film," he replied.

Elaborating on his role in the film, Sunny said: "I play a Sikh, who is a NRI, living in Vancouver with his wife, mother and two kids and is a recovery agent. One day he comes to know that his brother and father, who had got lost, are in Benares (Varanasi). The film is about this character's journey to Benares and the whirlpool of events that follow."

Sunny hasn't done too many comedies, but he says he doesn't have to put in too much effort into them. But what he always found a little tough was dancing.

"As an actor, you don't have to put effort into acting. You only have to put effort in something you don't believe in. I've only put effort in dances and songs because that didn't come very naturally to me."

Tagged as an action star for a long time with films like "Arjun", "Ghayal" and "Ghatak", does he plan to return to action any time now?

"I'm working on a few projects because I know that my fans love me in action roles and I have deprived them for a long time...So I'm going through a script...Will announce it this year itself," Sunny said.

(Ruchika Kher can be contacted at ruchika.k@ians.in )

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 06.01.2011, 04:47 | Сообщение # 23
Лед и пламя
Sunny wants to do dad Dharmendra’s role in ‘Dharam Veer’

Mumbai: Sunny Deol, known as an action star in Bollywood, is eager to do the role in ‘Dharam Veer’ essayed by his father, veteran actor Dharmendra.

"I want to do a role which is something like the ‘Gladiator’. Something very close to what my father did in ‘Dharam Veer’. I think if ‘Yamla Pagla Deewana’ works, producers might listen to me and we can make a film on these grounds," Sunny told reporters.

Releasing Jan 14, ‘Yamla Pagla Deewana’ will see Dharmendra tickling funny bones of moviegoers with his sons Sunny and Bobby Deol.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 09.01.2011, 03:50 | Сообщение # 24
Лед и пламя
Sunny Deol loves his Audi
Mid-Day.com
Friday, January 07, 2011 (Mumbai)

Sunny Deol loves to drive. So much so, the actor actually had his Audi transported to Chandigarh where the crew was shooting to drive up to Manali.

And he was the safest driver on sets. Samir Karnik, director Yamla Pagla Deewana says, "Sunny Sir is the safest person behind the wheel! So whenever there was a scene with a car involved, we would immediately assign it to him.

Whatever had to be driven -- buggy, Maruti, tractor -- and there were all those in the film! He was the driver of choice!"

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 16.01.2011, 05:08 | Сообщение # 25
Лед и пламя
Review: YPD – a must watch for all die hard Deol fans

Spicezee Bureau

The Deols are back. And this time they are going to make you cry literally, not with the emotional tearjerker like ‘Apne’, but with their latest laugh riot – ‘Yamla Pagla Deewana’. The film will definitely make you laugh till your wits end, but only in parts.

Had ‘Yamla Pagla Deewana’ been more fun than what was just seen in the promos, the flick would have clinched the best comedy award of 2011. But, alas, it’s again a case of lost opportunity.

But who said Bollywood films are made just for the sake of awards? While the Deol Inc’s last outing ‘Apne’, couldn’t fetch a place in the awards list last time, it did manage to win hearts of millions with its family drama and father- son saga - an absolute ‘paisa vaisool’.

Likewise, with YPD, the three ‘Jats’ would tug to your heartstrings in a style of their own.

Though, what lacks in YPD is a story line more convincing to be woven around a comic plot. It leaves you confused. It’s an effort to sit through the film till interval, as gradually it builds only to end on an expected note.

Sunny Deol comes to India from Canada to look for his father, Dharmendra and his brother, Bobby Deol, who were separated from him during childhood.

He finds them earning their livelihood as petty thugs in Benares. But before he can take them back with him he must resolve his kid brother`s complicated love story by tackling the girl`s (Kulraj Randhawa) tough brothers (Anupam Kher) and the rest. This means a trip to turbulent and throbbing Punjab!

Mayhem follows. So do a string of sardar jokes you may have shared in school, at work, via sms etc. But watching the Deols, an unlikely set of actors for a plot like this, perform them is what makes them mildly enjoyable.

This is must watch for all Deol die hard fans!

Rating: 3 cheers for this one.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 23.02.2011, 01:04 | Сообщение # 26
Лед и пламя
Mohalla Assi:CM Mayawati wants Sunny Deol in Varanasi

Mohalla Assi:CM Mayawati wants Sunny Deol in VaranasiInadequate security arrangements for Sunny Deol prevented his film Mohalla Assi from being shot completely on location in Varanasi. CM Mayawati assures help. Director is confident now

Major portions of Chandraprakash Dwivedi's Mohalla Assi starring Sunny Deol, have been shot in Mumbai studios on sets that 'recreate' the city of Varanasi.

This has had purists from Uttar Pradesh seeing red.

The film is based on Kashinath Singh's Kashi Ki Assi, a work of literature that these purists consider "inviolable" and "sacrosanct". They'd rather the film's unit shot on location in Varanasi.

Popularity problem

The director defends his decision. "Ideally, we'd have liked to shoot the film completely on the ghats of Varanasi.

But Sunny is so popular in the region, and thousands and thousands of fans descended on location to see him.

It was impossible to shoot there. The last time Sunny shot in Varanasi was for Rajkumar Santoshi's Ghatak 15 years ago. And that was just a few sequences. His popularity has not waned at all."

Cheat shots

Hang on! Didn't Sunny shoot for Yamla Pagla Deewana in the holy city? Dwivedi lets the cat out of the bag.

"No, YPD was shot in a place called Maheshwari which resembles the place in every detail. We will be the first crew to shoot a Hindi film in the heart of Varanasi. Even Anurag Kashyap, who was in the region recently shooting for Gangs Of Wasseypur, shot a little distance away."

Sunny now leaves for Varanasi under strict security bandobast. Informs Diwedi, "We only shot the interior sequences in the studios of Mumbai. All the outdoor sequences will now be shot on location under the strict supervision of the local government's security arrangements."

Apparently, Up Chief Minister Mayawati who likes Deol films, has assured the star of all necessary security. "We're prepared to handle the crowds now, " the director confidently concludes.

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 05.03.2011, 05:12 | Сообщение # 27
Лед и пламя
Sunny Deol doing a film for free
TNN, Mar 5, 2011, 12.00am IST

The cast and crew of Dr Chandra Prakash Dwivedi's " Mohalla Assi" has finally arrived in Banaras for on-location shooting of the film based on Dr Kashinath Singh's "Kashi Ka Assi" novel.

Along with Sunny Deol, who's almost always seen in character these days, the other actors who landed in Banaras were Ravi Kishan, Sakshi Tanwar and Saurabh Shukla. Produced by Vinay Tewari, the film seems to have a special place in the heart of everyone associated with it. In fact, it's heard that some of the actors are doing the film for a nominal fee while others haven't charged a penny. According to sources Sunny Deol, who plays Dharmanath Pandey in the film, was so impressed with the script of the film that he decided to do it for free, keeping in mind the fact that it is a low budget film.

Even the cinematographer of the movie, Vijay Arora, known for films like "Dus", "Virudha", "Jungle" and "Astitiva" has agreed to work in the film for very little, with only his assistant being paid for the job.

Says Dr Chandra Prakash Dwivedi, "I have been accused of living too much into the past but through "Mohalla Assi" I wanted to talk about the contemporary issues through a story spanning several years of history. I have tried to maintain the spirit of Kashinath Singh's book. The best part is that the author has not demanded to see the script of the film prior to it being shot," he says. Such faith!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 08.03.2011, 04:58 | Сообщение # 28
Лед и пламя
Mahie Gill was originally chosen as Sunny Deol's wife
By: Mauli Singh Date: 2011-03-07 Place: Mumbai

Mahie was director's choice for role that went to TV actress Sakshi Tanwar in Mohalla Assi. Apparently, producers and (allegedly) lead actor Sunny Deol felt she would be too young to play the part

What? Mahie Gill was the director's choice to play Sunny Deol's wife in Dr Chandraprakash Dwivedi's Mohalla Assi, based on Dr Kashinath Singh's Kashi Ka Assi. TV actress Sakshi Tanwar was the producer's choice for the film being shot on location in Benares till March 15.

So? The role eventually went to Sakshi.

Source-seak:
"The producers had originally decided to cast Sakshi as Sunny's wife. The director felt the Dev D actress would suit the role better. But just before shooting began, Sakshi replaced Mahie."
"Sunny is responsible for the last minute change in the casting. He was a tad uncomfortable romancing Mahie who played cousin Abhay's lover in Dev D. He also felt that the girl looked a bit younger for the role of his wife. So out went Gill and in came Tanwar."

Director-Speak:
Says Dwivedi, "We screen-tested a lot of people. Our producers felt that Mahie looking quite young for the role and that Sunny's pairing went better with Sakshi. It was the producer's decision not mine."
He strongly denied that it was Deol's doing. "Sunny never interfered in casting. In fact, he never even discussed it. Suitability, availability of dates and price are deciding factors in casting and I let my producers take such calls.

Mahie Coffirms: "I was finalised for the role. But later on, I found out that they went with Sakshi because I was looking young for the role. Maybe, the film was not in my destiny. It's okay. I have no regrets. I am sure I will get more chances to work with Dwivedi Sir."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 06.04.2011, 07:30 | Сообщение # 29
Лед и пламя
21 years later, Sunny Deol Ghayal again

The actor is all set to revive his home banner Vijeta Films with a sequel to his 1990 blockbuster

Posted On Tuesday, April 05, 2011 at 05:01:04 AM

Sunny Deol is all set to revive his home banner Vijeta Films and that too with a sequel to his 1990 blockbuster Ghayal.

However, this time around in place of the original director Rajkumar Santoshi, Deol has opted for Ashwini Chaudhary for the sequel. The film is all set to go on the floors, this November.

Ghayal, directed by Santoshi in 1990 and produced under the Vijeta Films banner, fetched the elder Deol brother the only Best Actor award of his career.

But later the two had a fallout following some misunderstandings regarding the film Bhagat Singh.

And though the two had patched up, it looks like Sunny isn’t ready to forgive the director completely. Or trust him with the sequel.

While Tigmanshu Dhulia was also being considered for directing the big project, with Karisma Kapoor making her comeback with the film, the project finally has gone to Ashwini.

As for the story, the original Ghayal ended with Deol being caught by the police. The sequel is expected to narrate what happens when he comes out of jail.

Ashwini and Sunny remained unavailable for comment.

Meanwhile...

Rahul Rawail and Sunny Deol find a middle ground after six years

After a six-year fallout since Jo Bole So Nihaal (2005), Rahul Rawail and Sunny Deol have decided to let bygones-be-bygones and work together again.

Our source confirmed, “Rahul Rawail has made some of his best films with Sunny like Betaab, Arjun, Yodha and Arjun Pandit. After their last film together, rumours were abuzz about problems brewing between the two.

However, going by the relationship that they have shared over the years, they easily resolved their misunderstandings. The duo will now work on a film, after six years.”

When asked about the duo’s strained relationship, Rawail said, “Every actor and director goes through this. However we have never had any issues.

We have always been close friends and these talks about our problems were just spread by wasted interests.”

He added, “Yes we are doing a film together but it is too early to give any details. All I can say is that the film will start this year. We have zeroed down on the subject and I will be in a better position to give details within a few days.”

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 08.06.2011, 13:22 | Сообщение # 30
Лед и пламя
Sunny does not advise Esha

Pretty Good Pretty Good Pretty Good Pretty Good Pretty Good

Posted On Wednesday, June 08, 2011 at 05:44:08 AM

Ever since Ghayal Returns has become the talking point in the industry, Sunny Deol seems to have lots to catch up with the media, even his family.

Happy about daddy Dharmendra starring alongside Hema Malini in Tell Me O Kkhuda, after a long time, Sunny says, “I am happy that papa and Hema will be seen together after a long gap. I wish them all the success and hope that Tell Me O Kkhuda does well at the box office.”

As for his half-sister, Esha, the lead actress in the said film, the actor reveals, “Actually I never give any advice to anyone as such. And I have never given any advice to Esha either.” But the family does meet regularly. “We don’t plan it out as such but yes, I do visit them often,” he says when asked if they catch up frequently over dinner.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Деолов » Санни Деол - Sunny Deol » Санни Деол иностранные статьи
  • Страница 2 из 3
  • «
  • »
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz