Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Понедельник, 29.04.2024, 13:01
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Деолов » Дхармендра Dharmendra » Дхармендра иностранные статьи
Дхармендра иностранные статьи
LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 11:51 | Сообщение # 1
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline
Дхармендра - (Dharmendra) иностранные статьи

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 11:52 | Сообщение # 2
Ангел Любви
Apne director took boxing classes

By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Did you know that director Anil Sharma had called a boxing expert for executing the pulse-pounding boxing sequences in Apne? Perhaps, you're aware of this development. But are you aware of the fact that the director underwent training himself so as to do justice to the boxing sequences on screen?

"I wanted to understand the sport before filming it. Otherwise, I wouldn't know what goes inside a boxer's mind when he's fighting his opponent. That's why I decided to train myself first," Anil Sharma informs me. Apne has father and son trio - Dharmendra, Bobby Deol and Sunny Deol playing lead roles.

LudgerДата: Среда, 07.10.2009, 12:10 | Сообщение # 3
Ангел Любви
Dharampaji with Sunny on 10 Ka Dum
Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 15:27

This weekend will see the father-son jodi of Dharmendra and Sunny Deol makes an appearance for the first time on small screen on 10 Ka Dum. They are the special guest for the evening with Salman Khan as a host. It was a fun filled episode to watch all three. As per our source, “Dharmji is very fond of Salman and he also stated that, in Sallu he the younger version of himself. He does everything openly just like I did in my younger days. Whether it is drinking or romancing”

Salman and Sunny Deol, who has worked together in Jeet, recalled how their younger siblings make midnight calls to them after downing a few pegs. “Salman recalled how Sohail once called him in the wee hours of the morning. A panic-stricken Salman’s first thoughts were whether all was well with his parents and family. But was stunned to hear a sizzled Sohail mumble: “Bhai, I love you”

Sunny had an identical incident to talk about when Bobby called him. “At 3.00 in the morning he was crying. Sunny recalls wondering if he was in any kind of trouble called up other members of the family to trace Bobby’s whereabouts only to discover that Bobby had called to say how much he loves him,” concludes the source.

LudgerДата: Среда, 07.10.2009, 12:11 | Сообщение # 4
Ангел Любви
Sach ka Saamna claims a woman's life
Monday, September 21, 2009, 16:01

It came as a shocker when a 32-year-old woman hailing from Agra committed suicide following the stress and mental trauma that she underwent after watching actress Roopa Ganguly in the controversial reality show on television, Sach Ka Saamna. She could relate with the actress who had revealed on the show that she had failed as a daughter, wife and mother.

The woman Pallavi was found hanging from the ceiling fan on Sunday. She has a 12 year old son from her ex-husband and has been living with Dharmendra, who is also separated from his wife. Pallavi had seen the Roopa Ganguly episode on saturday and Dharmendra noted that she had been depressed since then.

Later on Sunday afternoon, the neighbours who got no response after knocking at her door informed Dharmendra. Dharmendra runs a photo studio near the Taj Mahal. Incidently when he broke open the door, Pallavi was found hanging from the fan.

Pallavi has left behind a suicide note and the police has revealed that no one is responsible for her death and the note reads as "All are good in the world except me. I couldn't be a good daughter, mother, sister or wife and have become a problem for all...therefore (I am) going away, far away. I remember my son Kavi. Inform my husband and son of my death. Perhaps they may come for my last rites. Dharmendra is a very good human being, he takes good care of me, but I can not continue to remain a keep of his."

Dharmendra has informed the police that Sach Ka Saamna is responsible for her death as he said, "She felt as if every question was directed towards her and took the show to heart." Sach ka Saamna modelled on a English serial has gone off air. Hosted by Rajeev Khandelwal the serial quizzed the contestants on their personal life and even asked them intimate questions. A polygraph machine was to decide whether the answers were right or wrong. However the reality show has rocked several lives and this has come as the last nail in the coffin, we hope!.

LudgerДата: Пятница, 30.10.2009, 12:00 | Сообщение # 5
Ангел Любви
Salman pays tribute to Dharmendra in London Dreams
Friday, October 16, 2009, 11:31

Salman Khan is known to have a great amount of respect for veteran actor Dharmendra. Recently Sallu even invited Dharam paaji and Sunny Deol on his popular game show 10 Ka Dum. Now as a special tribute to Dharmendra, Salman has incorporated some of the veteran actor's dance moves in the song 'Man Ko Ati Bhave' from his forthcoming film London Dreams.

In the song, promos of which are already on air, Salman is seen wooing Asin on the streets of Paris in front of historic locations such as the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. Khan, in his adorably mad style, and has even adopted some of Dharam paaji's trademark moves while dancing for this song.

Confirming that Salman's moves were consciously modeled on the lines of Dharmendra's famous dance steps, choreographer Rajeev Surti said, "When we were discussing the choreography, Salman bhai suggested that we incorporate Dharamji's famous moves. He is a big Dharmendra fan and felt that the steps would go really well with the fun feel of the song. He managed to ape Dharamji's moves perfectly and has even added his own unique flavour to them."

Incidentally, when the number was being shot, French President Nicolas Sarkozy had just won the six month presidency of the EU, and to celebrate this momentous occasion, the entire Eiffel Tower was lit up in blue and gold which was an extremely rare sight. "We were lucky to grab that rare sight," added director Vipul Shah. With so much happening while filming this song, viewers certainly have more than one reason to check out the full song when London Dreams releases on October 30.

MayaДата: Четверг, 25.03.2010, 15:34 | Сообщение # 6
Лед и пламя
Dharmendra admitted to hospital after chest pain

Chandigarh: Popular actor of yesteryears and former MP Dharmendra was Wednesday admitted to the Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education (PGIMER) here following chest pain.

Doctors at the PGIMER said that the actor`s health was being monitored and he was being kept under observation. He had complained of fatigue and chest pain Wednesday.

A PGIMER spokesperson said that the actor was being examined by doctors at the institute and he would be discharged shortly.

Dharmendra has been in various places in Punjab to shoot his new Hindi film "Yamla Pagla Deewana". Both his sons, Sunny Deol and Bobby Deol are also acting in this movie.

Dharmendra, who hails from Sahnewal town near the industrial city of Ludhiana, 110 km from here, was a popular Bollywood hero in the 1960s and 1970s. He was the main lead in the Bollywood blockbuster `Sholay`.

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Пятница, 17.09.2010, 13:08 | Сообщение # 7
Лед и пламя
Dharmendra takes familial ties to cinema

Posted: Jul 27, 2010 at 0937 hrs IST
Dharmendra was a little apprehensive at first working with daughter Esha
Veteran actor Dharmendra dons the role of a family man when it comes to choosing his movies. After being on-screen Dad to his two sons, Sunny and Bobby Deol, in Apne in 2007, he will be do the same for daughter Esha Deol in Hema Malini’s home production Tell me Oh Khuda in October.
“It is always an emotional experience when I am working in films with my children. We live for our children only,” says the 75-year-old over phone from his residence in Mumbai, adding that in December he will co-star once more with his sons in Yamla Pagla Deewana .

Tell me Oh Khuda will be his first film with Esha, and Dharmendra admits he was “a little apprehensive at first”. The film, directed by Mayur Puri, is a simple story about a father and daughter. Shot in Goa in 21 days, it also stars Rishi Kapoor and Vinod Khanna. “Esha and I share screen space in the second half, after she discovers that I am her father,” says Dharmendra, adding that his daughter had tried every form of persuasion and blackmail to get him to do the film.

Incidentally, Dharmendra has opposed Esha working in films. “I belong to a traditional farmer family from Punjab and women are not supposed to work. Hema and I had planned to get Esha married after her first movie but she started doing well for herself after few films,” he adds.

During the shoot for Tell Me Oh Khuda, Dharmendra, a fitness fanatic, says he would share tips with Esha. But when he saw her doing a stunt scene once, his fatherly instincts kicked in. “The villain was hanging her upside down over the water. At first, I thought it was a body double. I was scared when I found out that it was Esha. It is not wise to give such shots when body doubles are available,” he says.

He informs that Malini, too, might make an appearance in the film. “Esha is working on her,” he says with a chuckle. The last time Dharmendra and Malini, the dream couple of yesteryear, were on screen together was in the 1987 film Jaan Hatheli Pe.

He is looking for a script where they will play the lead pair once again. “We are both looking for stories where we can be cast opposite each other.” For the time being, however, he hopes Malini will join Tell Me Oh Khuda.
источник

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 17.09.2010, 13:21 | Сообщение # 8
Лед и пламя
Dharmendra to launch IT commissioner's music album

Mumbai, Sep 2: Veteran actor Dharmendra will Saturday release Income Tax Commissioner Ajit Sinha's poetry book as well as his audio-visual album of devotional songs "Bhaj Mann Hari Ka Naam".

"The lyrics penned by the multifaceted Ajit Sinha are able to create a resonance with some never-heard-before and choicest metaphors in praise of many forms of the almighty," said Dharmendra.

"The music compositions are based on different ragas, which suit the lyrical offering for that particular deity. The rendition of these bhajans is both soulful and full-of-energy at the same time," the actor said in a statement.

The album comprises of eight devotional tracks. Sinha has teamed up with music arranger Kapil Gupta, director Atul Gupta, music composer Zulfiqar Ali and singer Jyothiraman Iyer for this endeavour.

"'Bhaj Mann Hari Ka Naam' is only-of-its-kind amalgamation of lyrics, music and videos that will smoothly glide you into the realm of divine love. The music arrangement has given exclusivity to the songs by recording a huge live orchestra comprising many rare and melodious Indian instruments such as Ravanhattha, Belabahaar, Rudraveena, Shehnai, Santoor etc," informed Sinha

Dharmendra will also read out a few lines from the poetry book at the event.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 17.09.2010, 13:29 | Сообщение # 9
Лед и пламя
Dharmendra to turn poet today
IndiaGlitz [Saturday, September 04, 2010]

Bollywood pioneer in the bicep mania our Dharam paji will turn poet today. Bollywood’s first macho man will recite poetries from Income Tax Commissioner Ajit Sinha's poetry book as well as release his audio-visual album of devotional songs 'Bhaj Mann Hari Ka Naam'.

The veteran actor is very found of poetry and says, “The lyrics penned by the multifaceted Ajit Sinha are able to create a resonance with some never-heard-before and choicest metaphors in praise of many forms of the almighty.”

Commenting on the music Dharmendra said, “The music compositions are based on different ragas, which suit the lyrical offering for that particular deity. The rendition of these bhajans is both soulful and full-of-energy at the same time.”

The album that comprises of eight devotional tracks will be released by Dharemndra in a glittering function in Mumbai suburbs.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 17.09.2010, 13:33 | Сообщение # 10
Лед и пламя
I’m writing a film called Portable Lover
Dharmendra talks about battling booze, making movies and getting fitter

Vickey Lalwani

Posted On Friday, September 10, 2010 at 03:49:20 AM

• In your forthcoming film Yat Yamala Pagla Deewana you are working with your sons Sunny and Bobby for the second time after Apne. How is working with family?

With family, there are no ego clashes, no negativity. It always gives you an extra boost, which shows in the final output. After Apne, we were flooded with offers from filmmakers who wanted to cast the three of us. But we were waiting for a good script.

Yat Yamala Pagla Deewana is a comedy, but the backbone is the emotion. Sunny and Bobby play my sons. I play a thug who has separated from my wife (played by Nafisa Joseph) and take Bobby with me. Let’s keep the rest of the story under wraps (smiles).

• You are working with your daughter Esha too in Tell Me O Khuda…

With daughters, you see, I am still a man from the village. Let’s not go there. All said and done, we live for the happiness of our children, don’t we? I felt very tense when I saw her doing so many action scenes. She was hanging from the wing of a plane. I was waiting in my vanity van and I called her. Her phone was off. I called up the director. She was hauled up and assured me that she was fine. When I wasn’t convinced, she said that she has my Jat blood and I should stop worrying about her.
• Does Hema Malini worry about her?

You rarely get such a brave and strong mother like her.

• And how is she as a director? Now that Mayur Puri, the director of Tell Me O Khuda, is out she is directing you…

On the sets, I only think of her as a director. The same applies to all my directors, even if they are my friends. Hema is a capable director. She knows what she is doing.

• Does your family come to you when they have issues?

(Smiles) No. They don’t want to give me any pain, I guess.

• Recently, you told Ramesh Sippy on national television that he should make a sequel of Sholay with Bobby and Abhishek in lead roles…

I was toying with the idea of a sequel. But it will never happen. It’s too late, 35 years have elapsed.

• But what do you envisage in the sequel?

I was thinking that Amitabh should be a soul who is still attached to Jaya. I return to the house where Jaya lives, but she informs me that the village now has more brutal dacoits than Gabbar Singh. I recruit Bobby and Abhishek to wipe them out. And then Jaya tells Amitabh’s soul that Bobby is his new Veeru, but he too is a boozard (laughs). Actually, I am writing a film script.

• Film script?

Yes, with Bobby in the lead. The film will be called Portable Lover. The protagonist is an emotional person who gets into various relationships. Many girls come into his life and go away. I will also play a role.

• You’ve completed 50 years in Bollywood. What are the high points of your career?

In terms of movies, I would say the highs have been Phool Aur Pathar, Sholay, Chupke Chupke, Anupma and Bandini. In terms of adulation, I think I am blessed. I am born to love and to get love. I want to trace even one person who doesn’t like me. I had wanted to attain heights and never retire. But frankly, I hadn’t expected that I’ll last 50 years in Bollywood.

• What is your day like?

On most days, I get up by 6 am. I get on the exercycle machine for an hour. I gradually raise my heart rate to 100 per minute. Then I feel on top of the world.

• Have you stopped drinking?

Yes. That’s why I am kicking again. I mistreated alcohol. Sharab mujhse gussa ho gayi, usne mujhse kaha ki tumhe mujhe peena nahin aaya. Chahte toh, zindagi bhar pee sakte.

• When did you realise that you should stop drinking?

The realization dawned often. But I’d go back to drinking again. Lekin ab, bilkul nahin, bahut ho gaya. It’s been six months now. I am enjoying working out. I am enjoying my food; I eat cereals in cold milk in the morning, just one chapati and bhaji for lunch and a soup in the evening. No food after 7 pm. I am enjoying my newfound fitness.

• There were reports that you had a heart scare…

No. I was just hurt and was admitted for a check-up.

• Is Sunny Sound Studios being redeveloped?

Yeah. The plan is to make a building there.

• Do you watch films in a theatre?

No. That excitement is gone, woh zamaana kuch aur tha, first day first show, ghanti bajti thi, news reel, those samosas in the interval. If a child cried, the audience would get irritated. Today, it seems people come to theatres to recline in comfortable seats, have popcorn and drink colas.

• What do you think of today’s films?

I think films are still good. Only they have become shorter. They don’t take time to explain the characters and the situations. But then, the world is in a hurry, isn’t it?

• What else is happening in your life?

I am writing my autobiography. I also want to put my life on celluloid by making a short film.

I wanted to attain heights but frankly, didn’t expect myself to last 50 years in Bollywood

I get on the exercycle machine for an hour... Then I feel on top of the world

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 17.09.2010, 13:34 | Сообщение # 11
Лед и пламя
Dharam’s shaiyarana andaz
TNN, Sep 15, 2010, 12.00am IST

Ram Jethmalani's birthday turned out to be quite a memorable one for all those present at the occasion as they got a chance to see none other than Dharmendra shake a leg to Udit Narayan's melodious singing!

The actor had come to wish Ram on his party hosted by Ram Jawhrani that saw a number of industry veterans as well. Dharmendra even got a little shaiyarana as he indulged in some light-hearted shaayari in honour of the birthday boy. Quite a unique way to wish him happy birthday!

Later, the two were heard speaking about their friendship that has remained strong over the years. One of the earliest ones to walk in was Amar Singh, who too was seen catching up with the actor. Ashish Shelar dropped in for a while and so did GL Raheja. But yes, the highlight of the evening surely was when Udit started singing Main nikla gaddi leke as Dharmendra smiled and tapped his feet to the tune of one of his son's most famous numbers. Now you know why we said this was a memorable evening for all!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 06.01.2011, 04:31 | Сообщение # 12
Лед и пламя
Hema is a true professional: Dharam
Aparna Phadke, TNN, Jan 5, 2011, 12.00am IST

Ahead of the release of his film Yamla, Pagla Deewana, it's the eagerness in his voice, which pleasantly surprises you.

His humble demeanor is refreshing especially in an era when the 'I, me, myself' phenomenon dominates. And when he says being romantic at heart has gotten him thus far in the world of show biz, you begin to get the drift of why this actor's 50-year-journey in B-town has been one of heady success. Meet B-town's original hunk Dharmendra. A romantic at heart, Scent Of a Woman is his favourite film even as he loves to listen to romantic songs. In a freewheeling chat with NT, the actor speaks about feeling young at heart, his long journey, family ties and lots more.

You've been in the industry for half a century. Does this ease the Friday jitters?
It's strange, but I still feel the butterflies in my stomach. I still get the Friday jitters! A release is a release - whether it's my first film or Yamla... (I don't recount the number) - as an actor, I give all films my 100 per cent. So yes, you are always apprehensive as to how the film will be received by the audience. In fact, at times like these, I remember my mother who would always say, 'tu koi aur kaam kyu nahin karta. Har film ke saath jeetey hai aur har film ke saath marte hai aur woh bhi har Friday!' It was too much pressure for her. Though I would laugh it off, I must confess I too feel the same pressure and tension. It's just that with time, you get used to the pressure.

Yamla, Pagla Deewana stars your sons Sunny and Bobby. How was the experience?
Working with my children has always been a great experience. Apne had an emotional touch, in this film we've touched on comedy. Moreover, I've always been doing comedy though I did a lot of action films.

Even if it meant using swear words against each other?
(Laughs) Bahut zyada nahin hai! Yeah! I remember Bobby had to call me 'Kamina' in the film and I must say he did with ease! We are a close-knit family and we know that when it's acting, we can't let our family ties come in the way. The film's basically humorous, so yeh jo gaaliyaa hai they don't come across sounding bad. It blends very well with our characters.

This is your 50th year in Bollywood and what a way to celebrate! A film release with your sons! What's the secret of this longevity?
I think I am really blessed by God and the people. Logon ne mujhe hamesha pyar diya hai and this is one reason why I feel like doing films. Whether it's a Johnny Gaddar, Life in A Metro, Apne or Yamla... all these roles have something in them for me. And people have loved me in different avatars, so I guess I'll continue working. And I don't know what it is with the camera and me, jab bhi main camera ke saamne aata hu, main jawan ho jaata hu! Becoming an actor was my passion and I think this passion within me refuses to ebb! I've changed with the times and that's how I've survived for this long.

Bollywood's changed a lot from when you started. What's your take on these changes?
It's an exciting place to be in for sure. The technical advances are phenomenal. Also, there are a lot of 'slice of life' films being made, which I simply love. Everyday situations are picked up and made into beautiful films. Lambe lambe dialogues ke badle pal bhar mein ek emotion capture ho sakta hai! It's wonderful. In our times, we were this bunch of raw actors who had no filmi background and were all working towards getting famous. So, there was this huge camaraderie, which I see less today.

Camaraderie may be there, but do you think true friendships in the industry are possible?
Why not? Mujhe or Amitabh Bachchan ko hi le lo. We've been friends for years now! I have often said we don't meet though we stay closeby, but does that mean we stopped being friends? Hum shaam mein mil sakte hai, but I rag him saying he doesn't drink so what's the point! (laughs and says) Sholay se leke aaj tak woh mere plans mein taang adata hai! But, he takes it sportingly and till today we have remained the best of buddies.

Coming back to your films, after your sons, you are also sharing screen space with your daughter Esha in Tell Me Oh Khuda? How was it being directed by Hema Malini?
Hemaji is a true professional. When she is directing, I am just an actor to whom she is giving directions. And like I do with all directors, I just listen to her and follow the instructions. As far as working with Esha is concerned, well, she's a lovely girl and a good actress; and I felt very happy that I could work with her. The film's turned out well and just the finishing touches are being given.

Will you and Hemaji star in a film together?
If we get a good script, why not? The question is will people like to see us together again on screen?

Why not? They did love Hema and Amitabh Bachchan in Baghbaan...
Oh yes... that was a lovely film and the parts they played suited their age too. Let's hope we get a film that we both like.

You are the original six-pack man of Bollywood. So, when you see stars hitting the gym to get those abs, what do you feel?
It feels good to see that all actors are taking care of their health. Us zamane mein yeh sab nahin tha, but I would still exercise. Today I do so in Sunny's gym. A healthy body breeds a healthy mind and this fitness fetish gladdens the heart. In fact, Salman Khan recently told me that I was the only actor with soft face and a tough body. He was being sweet, but I guess when you are healthy from within, the happiness just shows on your face.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 06.01.2011, 04:34 | Сообщение # 13
Лед и пламя
How can I be one of the ten most handsome men in the world: Dharmendra
At 75, Dharmendra is giving tough competition to sons Sunny and Bobby Deol, dancing in floral shirt with item girls in his new film Yamla Pagla Deewana. The original He-Man of Bollywood in conversation with Sreya Basu.

What brought you back on the silver screen and that too as a main lead?
It has been 50 years that I am part of the Hindi film industry. The only force that keeps driving me even today is the love and support of the people. I am thankful to them that even after 50 years they have not thrown me out of their hearts. And I know, I will be there in people's hearts forever.

Acting is not a profession for me, it's my mehbooba (girlfriend). When she used to get angry and keep me away from her, I used to woo her back and vice versa. She was angry with me for quite some years, and I am trying to win her back with this film Yamla Pagla Deewana.

This is the second film that stars all the three Deols…
In 2007, I made Apne with Sunny and Bobby. People were very happy to see us together in one film. So I decided to gift them another film, casting all three of us, in this new year. Apne was a very emotional picture (film) with a sports background.

People loved it. But this film, there is a lot of comedy, fights, thrills, and also few good emotional punches. So, this time, we hope to bring smile on people's eyes and tears in their eyes.

Who is the Yamla (crazy), who is the Pagla (mad) and who is the Deewana (lover) in this film?
Sunny, Bobby and me…all have our turns to play Yamla, Pagla and Deewana.

Your dream to be an actor took you from a Punjab village (Sahnewal) to Mumbai. Did you always want to take up acting as a career?
I dreamt an impossible dream. As a child, out of my whim, I saw a dream of becoming an actor. Then, before I could realize, I started filling colours to my dream; and by the time hum jawaan huye, I got addicted to films. It was very hard to make it to the film industry in those days, especially for a boy coming from a middle-class family.

But my every breath was desperate to fulfill my dream. I didn't see any film till Class VIII…my parents were very strict. I remember, once some of my friends came back after watching a film and they were very excited. I asked them what a film is all about. They too couldn't explain; they said 'Pictures speak'.

When I was in Class IX, the first film I saw was Dilipsaab's (Kumar) Shaheed; and I was spell-bound. I wondered: 'Which world do these beautiful people belong to? Where is this heaven? I too want to be one of them.”

There was a time when you were among the top 10 most handsome men in the world. How did you react to that?
I was excited; but it was hard for me to believe that how is it possible? How can I be one of the ten most handsome men in the world? As for me, I was always dissatisfied with the way I looked on screen. I always used to ask my directors for reshoots saying I am not looking good from this angle or that angle.

Do you think you have been given your due by the industry?
No…really no and I know I will never get it. And fault is mine…I didn't ask for it; I don't know the way how to take it. I don't have PROs…I don't know how to develop networks. I am unfit to get my dues, perhaps.

Now-a-days, lot of senior stars like Amitabh Bachchan, Dev Anand and Shammi Kapoor are on social networking and blogging sites like Twitter. But you prefer to keep away from these things. Why?
Blowing one's own trumpet is a very painful thing for me. I know I too have to go and promote my film Yamla Pagla Deewana, because that's the trend now. I too won't be spared; but I am not comfortable with these things.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 28.03.2011, 11:54 | Сообщение # 14
Лед и пламя
3D-eols get deadlier

After the success of Yamla Pagla Deewana, Dharam paaji and his sons will now do a 3D action film with Anil Sharma

Posted On Monday, March 28, 2011 at 03:10:55 AM

After giving box office hits with a 2007 drama, Apne, and a romantic comedy this year, Yamla Pagla Deewana, it was only sensible for Dharmendra, Sunny and Bobby Deol to hit the ground running with the genre they are best known for action, in Anil Sharma’s 3D film Masters.

To be shot in the Sin City, Las Vegas, the film will be produced by Sunil Khosla of Boutique Cinema Pvt Ltd., and will have some breathtaking stunts. They are planning to fly down Hollywood action directors for the stunts.

A source said, “All the three Deols are known for their action. After Apne and YPD, the trio will come together in a 3D action film for the first time.

Director Anil Sharma is in the scripting stage and is concentrating on the action sequences more.”

Anil Sharma, who directed the trio in Apne, got Masters as a package deal with the three Deols. Producer Sunil said, “We have officially signed Sunny Deol on paper and are now figuring out the dates with Dharamji and Bobby.

It is a package deal with Anil Sharma. Masters is an all out action film, to be shot lavishly in Vegas. We plan to appoint top Hollywood action directors for the film.”

To keep the Deols company, there will be a foreign actress too. Sunil adds, “All the three Deols are perfectly suited for an action film.

When the idea cropped up, I couldn’t think of anyone other than Dharamji, Sunny and Bobby.

We are considering casting a foreign actress and we are also in talks with several Bollywood actresses, out of which one will be chosen for our film.”

If this too is a hit, then it will be their hat-trick.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

LudgerДата: Вторник, 07.06.2011, 10:35 | Сообщение # 15
Ангел Любви
Dharmendra Enters The Blogging World

Chakpak News Service on 31 May 2011 8:43 AM

Dharmendra has decided to start video blogging and has launched a Deol page on a popular video-sharing website

76-year-old Dharmendra claims to feel lost when most people around him talk about twitter, facebook, blogs etc. This is why he has decided to start his own live blogging site by launching a Deol page on a popular video sharing website. The actor said, “For us old-timers, the beauty was in being covered up but, it is all in-your-face today.”

Indeed if we take a look at yesteryears, actors kept their personal fronts on a low profile. Conversely, now it is just the opposite. Celebrities have taken a step forward and they interact with fans and the general mass candidly. Apart from being on social networking sites, celebs like Amitabh Bachchan and Aamir Khan and Lisa Ray have been heavily involved in blogging since ages.

Our Bitchie Birdie says, “Dharmendra, better late than never.”

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Деолов » Дхармендра Dharmendra » Дхармендра иностранные статьи
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz