Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Пятница, 29.03.2024, 04:35
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Варун Дхаван Varun Dhawan » Иностранные статьи
Иностранные статьи
LudgerДата: Четверг, 29.03.2018, 15:31 | Сообщение # 1
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline

Статьи на иностранном языке Варун Дхарван ( Varun Dhawan )

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Четверг, 29.03.2018, 15:32 | Сообщение # 2
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline
Varun Dhawan Opens Up About The Tough Phase In His Life, Says His Personal Life Was In A Dilemma!

The Bollywood actor Varun Dhawan has recently opened up talking about his personal life. According to the actor, his life is actually not as rosy as it seems to be. He also had his share of lows in his life.
Talking to HT about his back-to-back hits, Varun said, “Really? Is this what it looks like: that everything is rosy? Even I’ve had my shares of lows. Very recently, my personal life was in a big dilemma, and I was going through a lot of other issues that took me time to come to terms with. I learned a lesson that life is too short. But, yes, as for hits, I feel blessed and lucky to have worked with the people I’ve worked with.”

Recently, there were rumours about the actor’s break-up with his girlfriend Natasha Dalal.

Varun added on saying, “It’s very difficult to keep all this going. There’s no time for family or loved ones and that’s worse than anything in the world — to let down my mom or dad, because I can’t give them time; to let down any cousin who’s unwell and I’m not able to see them… that’s way more disheartening than anything else.”

He does realize that it’s a part and parcel of his profession as he said, “I just feel that now, I’m not there [for them] anymore. I’m there for the public in a way, and I’m working for them and giving them what they expect. So, being successful is a double-edged sword. It’s not possible to have it all. Aakhir mein kuchh na kuchh toh kam pad hi jaata hai (After all, you do fall short somewhere). No matter how hard I try, I do end up disappointing a lot of people and I know I have to live with that.”

Currently, Varun Dhawan is busy promoting October in his Sui Dhaaga look. We are really looking forward to the Shoojit Sircar movie which will have a all new take on Bollywood love stories.

источник: http://popdiaries.com/2018....dilemma

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Варун Дхаван Varun Dhawan » Иностранные статьи
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz