Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Понедельник, 29.04.2024, 01:42
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Мадхури Дикшит - Madhuri Dixit » Иностранные статьи
Иностранные статьи
LudgerДата: Вторник, 02.03.2010, 11:29 | Сообщение # 1
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline
иностранные статьи о Madhuri Dixit

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Вторник, 02.03.2010, 11:31 | Сообщение # 2
Ангел Любви
Aamir Khan: The original 'serial kisser'
Thursday, November 19, 2009, 12:12

Emraan Hashmi might have earned the tag of being a serial kisser but it wasn't Emraan but rather Aamir who started the kissing trend in Bollywood. There is buzz in the tinsel town that Aamir has locked his lips with Kareena Kapoor in the movie 3 Idiots. Now, that's nothing new for the perfectionist actor who has locked lips with all the Bollywood actresses in the last two decades of his career. Here are some instances of Aamir's lip locks.

Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak: Aamir made his kissing debut in his debut movie Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak. Aamir's up and down kiss with Juhi Chawla made the audience realise that there was a man hidden behind Bollywood's 'chocolate boy.' This was a bold act in an non-kissing era where QSQT had more kisses that all the movies put together in that year!

Love, Love, Love: If the Aamir-Juhi kiss of QSQT wasn't enough to excite the fans the pair did it again a year later in Love, Love, Love. Although the movie set in the backdrop of cricket bombed at the Box Office the kiss would serve as a lesson to the Indian cricketers for years to come. Aamir literally stole the kiss from Juhi in a sea beach.

Dil: Although Madhuri Dixit had a bad kissing experience with Vinod Khanna in Dayavan, Aamir did not disappoint the 'Dhak Dhak Girl.' The movie went on to become a blockbuster and the Aamir-Madhuri lip lock established the romantic essence in the movie. The kiss would have surely helped Madhuri win the Filmfare Best Actress Award.

Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin: The Mahesh Bhatt directed movie has Aamir opposite his daughter Pooja Bhatt. When a young man and women miss a bus and are left to spend the night in a stable love is bound to erupt. In the movie Aamir couldn't resist Pooja Bhatt's tiny lips and what happened next was a sizzling lip lock breaking barrier of the 90s.

Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar: It was the chance of another Pooja to have a lip lock in with Aamir in Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar. Already having sizzled in the Kamasutra condom ad, Pooja Bedi gave the best scene of her short Bollywood career. Ayesha Jhulka, who loved Aamir in the movie had tears in her eyes as she witnessed the steamy kissing from distance.

Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke: Who could have imagined that there would be lip lock in a movie like Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke. But Aamir and Juhi made their hat-trick in it. The duo had a short lip lock in the romantic comedy.

Akele Hum Akele Tum: The movie of a young boy torn between the divorce battle of his parents. A successful wife and struggling husband a perfect recipe for a marital discord. Director Mansoor Khan still ensured that Aamir and Manisha Koirala's lips were also in focus in the movie. The movie connected well with the audience and Manisha was the latest in Aamir's kissography.

Raja Hindustani: This surely was the hottest ever kiss in Aamir's career. A rainy sequence, a young man a young woman under a tree and a huge thunderstorm. Does the situation need to get any better. Aamir and Karisma locked their lips for well over 40 seconds and the movie was one of the biggest hits of the 90s. The scene would have surely been a bench mark for the Mallika Sherawats and Emraan Hashmis.

Ishq: The years was 1997 and Aamir was back with his favourite kissing partner Juhi Chawla. It was a kiss different from all others in the past. It was a forced kiss and in full public glare. What's more it was a two for one offer as Juhi replied Aamir's forced kiss with greater vigour. Surely by than Aamir and Juhi knew a thing or two about kissing each other.

Ghulam: After a horribly debut in Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat, Rani Mukherjee needed a boost in her career and what better way than locking her lips with Aamir in the rain. What a rape seen in Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat could not do for Rani a lip lock with Aamir did. Rani Mukherjee soon became one of the most sought after actresses in the industry.

Rang De Basanti: After kissing all the top actresses in Bollywood, it was Aamir's turn to have a lip-lock with a foreign babe in Rang De Basanti. Alice Patten did not disappoint Aamir either. While the entire RDB cast was dancing to the tunes of the song Khalbali, Aamir and Alice expressed their love for each other in the sizzling lip-lock.

Looking at Aamir's kissography spread over two decades it seems Emraan Hashmi has got the tag too early in his career. Emraan will surely have to go a long way to match Aamir.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 02.03.2010, 11:33 | Сообщение # 3
Ангел Любви
Madhuri Dixit to play Indira Gandhi
Thursday, November 19, 2009, 17:19

Washington, (ANI): Bollywood star Madhuri Dixit is set to play late Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi in new film, Mother: The Indira Gandhi Story, it has emerged. Filmmaker Krishna Shah will direct the film, which will be released in two parts. The first part will come up at the end of 2011 and part two about seven or eight months later. Shah mentioned that the film would be multilingual. "It will be in Hinglish," Variety quoted him as saying.
Read: ಕನ್ನಡದಲ್ಲಿ
He added: "It's such an exciting, dramatic story. The canvas of her life is too big to be contained in one film." The filming is set to kick start in India in April next year. Some parts of the film will also be shot in the U.S., U.K. and Russia. Shah has apparently been writing the script for 23 years. When asked about the budget he replied: "It''s bigger than Paranormal Activity and less than Avatar."

LudgerДата: Вторник, 02.03.2010, 11:34 | Сообщение # 4
Ангел Любви
Madhuri denies playing Indira Gandhi
Monday, November 23, 2009, 12:10

At the moment Madhuri Dixit is more bothered with her son’s upset tummy than playing Mrs. Gandhi. For the last two days we’ve been hearing about Madhuri playing Mrs. Indira Gandhi in a 2-part biopic. But Madhuri has not given her consent as yet. Far from it. Speaking from her home in Colorado, Madhuri says, “The thing is, Krishna Shah approached me for the role. He’s very keen that I do it. He came home, met me and showed me all the research that he had done. I was impressed by his preparation. But nothing has been finalized. We’re still in negotiation.”

The ever-cautious actress was last seen in Yashraj Films lukewarmly received Aaja Nachle. The director Krishna Shah’s enthusiasm is understandable. But so is Madhuri’s guardedness. Playing Mrs. Gandhi won’t be easy even for an actress of Madhuri Dixit’s stature. And we aren’t talking about the challenge of portraying the powerful personality. The challenge would be to get the Congress and Mrs. Sonia Gandhi’s approval.

Jagmohan Mundhra tried making a film on Sonia Gandhi. His efforts were deadlocked by the ruling regime. Two years ago, N Chandra was to direct Manisha Koirala as Mrs. Indira Gandhi in a project entitled Indira Gandhi A Tryst With Destiny. It never happened. Krishna Shah had last directed the low-budget Hard Rock Zombies for the American market in 1985. His only feature-film in Hindi Shalimar in 1978 was a box-office bomb.

Madhuri at this stage in her career when she is well settled in life wouldn’t like to venture out into camera range unless she is absolutely sure of the project. Says Madhuri, “I still have to decide. Mrs. Gandhi is my idol. At school, I remember impersonating her for a fancy-dress competition. However many other factors besides the bigness of the character go into making of a movie. There’re many considerations to be gone through before I decide. Like I said, he (Krishna Shah) is keen. Everything has to fall into place.”

She continues, “My decision would depend on where it would be shot (since the Madhuri can’t keep away from her sons for too long) and how long it’d take to shoot the film. Also, who are the other actors in the project. The casting is very important. Because one would want large sections of the audience to see the film.” Tell Madhuri we are eager to see her back on screen and she rewards you with her trademark bubbling-brook laughter. “There are offers. It’s very sweet of people to want me back. But I can’t jump into anything.”

LudgerДата: Вторник, 02.03.2010, 11:35 | Сообщение # 5
Ангел Любви
Madhuri Dixit entering Broadway show!
Thursday, December 10, 2009, 10:31

It's been a while since Bollywood's 'dhak dhak' girl Madhuri Dixit was last seen on the big screens but she is still alive in the minds of the people. The good news is that Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan is planning to produce a Broadway show based on historical dancer Amrapali, with Madhuri in the lead role.

Saroj said that they are planning to start a Broadway show based on Amrapali, as she is very famous abroad. He added that Madhuri will play the main character if all goes as planned. The talks are still on. Feroze Khan will direct it and Javed Akhtar will provide the lyrics.

It may be recalled that Saroj was behind Madhuri's hit dance numbers like “Ek Do Teen” from Tezaab, “Chane Ke Khet” from Anjaam and “Dola Re” from Devdas. He has also worked with Sridevi and Karisma Kapoor.

LudgerДата: Вторник, 02.03.2010, 11:41 | Сообщение # 6
Ангел Любви
I have lost touch with MF Hussain - Madhuri Dixit
Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 11:29

Madhuri Dixit Nene on MF Hussain's exile and her 25th B-Town year

It's dinnertime (9 pm) for Madhuri Dixit Nene in Denver, USA, when her manager Rikku, puts her call through. There's only time for a quick chat with the diplomatic Mads on her Gajagamini director MF Hussain, acting and completing 25 years in the film industry. Read on...

Director MF Hussain recently obtained Qatar citizenship. Any thoughts?
I can't comment on it. I have no idea if the news is true and whether he has already got it or not as I am not in touch with him. I haven't spoken to Hussainsaab for a long time as he's very busy traveling, we lost touch. Hussainsaab is all over the place and he has always been like that...

What's the one thing that you remember about MF Hussain?
His insatiable search to learn is something. He wants to learn so many things and he's willing to travel or do whatever is required for that. In his art too Hussainsaab is someone who goes all out. There were times when he would just keep painting for hours and I would tell him to relax and he would tell me 'Madhuri when I paint, I relax.' We require some time out from our work to relax but for Hussainsaab his art is his relaxation.

Any plans to coming back home for more films?
I will come back when I get appropriate offers in all ways. The film has to be presented well, the script has to be interesting and exciting but not necessarily centered around me. I miss my art (acting) sometimes but my kids are still so small that I am kept very busy with them and right now, I don't have much time to do anything else.

It's 25 years since your first film Abodh released....
I am deeply honoured to be a part of this wonderful industry. It's given me so much and has been a beautiful place to be in. The film industry gave much more than what I could have dreamed of.

A lot of stars today are on Twitter. Have you thought about it?
Yes, I have heard Twitter is a big thing now and people keep asking me to join it but I always tell them I have two twittering things in my house - my sons Arin (7) and Ryan (5) who keep me busy all the time! (Laughs) Arin is 7 years old and Ryan is 5.

What's happening to the Broadway musical dance show Saroj Khan was planning with you?
I have to talk to Sarojji and find out what she's planning and what's on her mind. Nothing has been finalised as it's too early to talk about it.

Even Subhash Ghai was writing a script for you...
If something good and exciting comes up I will do it.

RinkiДата: Вторник, 09.03.2010, 22:59 | Сообщение # 7
Cheerful hippopotamus
.And all that dhak-dhak
Madhuri Dixit, back in Mumbai for a longish holiday, misses a lot more other Things Bollywood. And do we miss her? Betcha! By Subhash K. Jha

Q: After the kind of response you got for your dance number at the Filmfare Awards, are you planning to return to films?

Yes, probably do one film a year. There are lots of offers. I need to just listen to the scripts and decide what to do. It has to be a project convenient to both me and the producer in terms of location, etc. Looking after my home and kids, I can still take time off for one movie. But it would be tough for me to come down here for the shooting. We must remember that a lot of movies from Bollywood are now made in the US.

Q: It would be difficult for producers in Mumbai to reach you in LA?

The world is becoming such a small place. People sitting in Hong Kong do business with people in India. So communication is no problem.

Q: What prompted that live performance at these Awards?

I didn’t think I was going to perform. I was in Mumbai to chill out, have a holiday. Filmfare approached me. Rikkuji [her secretary, Rakesh Nath] persuaded me. Since I wasn’t out of shape he thought I could do it. Since I had been with the industry for so long I thought it would be nice if I caught up with all my colleagues through my performance.

Q: Most people feel there can never be another Madhuri Dixit.

In fact, the audiences still send me fan mail. It’s a beautiful feeling to be loved and cherished. Talent never dies. I was very apprehensive about dancing on stage. I hadn’t done it for four years. To my surprise it wasn’t difficult. Even Sarojji [her favourite choreographer, Saroj Khan] said it didn’t look like I had been away for so long. Acting and dancing are hard to forget.

Q: But you only danced to the Devdas songs.

Yes, I had the chance to perform my earlier hit songs at Filmfare Awards. I had never performed the Devdas numbers. They all have a great dignity to them, and they’ve a touch of the classical. That element in dancing is really close to my heart.

Q: In the US do you miss the film industry?

It depends on what you mean by the industry. If you mean the paraphernalia then I don’t miss that. But I miss my craft, the preparation for scenes, the nervousness before every shot and all that dhak-dhak?. But I hardly have time to think of all this in LA. My kids are young ? one, and three years old ? and demanding. But in a quiet moment I do think about my studio life.
Finalists of the Madhuri Dixit look-alike contest; and Jamshedpur’s Pappu Sardar, a ‘Mad’ fan

Q: The older son will soon get to know how famous his mom is.

He got a taste of it when he went to the doctor in Mumbai. A photographer followed us and clicked us. You should’ve seen how delighted my son was.

Q: Your sons are the only ones not aware of your stardom?

Absolutely. When I came home after performing at the Awards they refused to recognise me with all that makeup. They couldn’t watch me, even on TV. It was too late by the time my performance came on. But, yes, once in LA I tried to show them my songs. They weren’t interested. And when I showed my son my face on the DVD of Devdas he casually said, ‘That’s you, Mom.’ He doesn’t connect with my stardom. It would be fun to see how they react to Madhuri the Star.

Q: Do you miss th adulation?

Not at all. I’m too busy being the wife and mom. It was a dream for me to have my own family. And I have it today. I’ve grown up in a big family. It was very important for me to have one of my own?as important as my stardom, in fact, more?. I enjoyed the acting. But I was sure of how many years I’d give my career. After enjoying every bit of that I’m now enjoying domesticity.

Q: We are sure you get recognised in LA.

Oh, yes. In the mall. They come up to have a picture taken with me. That’s it. They mean well.

Q: You’ve come back to a different film industry?.

Yes, I know. Today’s films are technically so much more advanced. And since Hindi cinema now goes to many parts of the world, they are aesthetically far better than the films earlier on. I look at some my earlier films and cringe. But that was what filmmaking was about then. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Though it’s great to see the changes. I love the care taken to look into details.

Q: Do you have lots of friends in the industry?

Not very many. But, yes, I’ve lots of wellwishers. And I know if they have something in mind they’ll approach me. The project has to be worth my while. Actually there were three films I was supposed to do two years ago. But they didn’t happen because I got pregnant. I guess at that point of time bringing up a baby was more exciting than doing a movie. Now people who come to me do so with concrete characters and not just random offers. That’s wonderful. I’m open to all kinds offers as long as I’m not asked to do anything boring.

Q: Have you watched any films lately?

I saw a few songs from Bunty Aur Babli. I love the song, Kajra re. Parineeta is the only one film I’ve seen. I liked it.

Q: You’d have fitted in it very nicely.

But Vidya Balan has done a wonderful job. Now that I’m here I plan to leave the two boys with my parents to catch up with the new films.

सभी की खुशी के लिए दरवाजे खुले हैं, लेकिन हर कोई जानता है जिस तरह से वे खुले हैं ..

Сообщение отредактировал Rinki - Вторник, 09.03.2010, 23:00

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 20.02.2011, 00:52 | Сообщение # 8
Лед и пламя
Madhuri says no to Rajnikanth
TNN, Feb 20, 2011, 12.00am IST

This season everyone in Bollywood fell prey to the charms of the 44-year-old Madhuri Dixit who flew in from the US to judge a dance reality show on television.

Besides the Khans, Kapoors and Kumars who poured praises in Mads' honour, the other man who was reportedly enamoured with her is the Tamil megastar Rajnikanth. Madhuri and Rajni have done Uttar Dakshin in 1987.

TOI announced just a few days ago that when Rajni came calling to Mumbai for one night he did attempt to meet a few Bollywood stars.

A distributor says, "Besides casting Deepika Padukone and Sonu Sood from Mumbai, Rajni Sir was also keen to have Madhuri Dixit in Rana. However she turned down the offer. She excused herself saying that she was missing her sons Arin and Raayan too much and wanted to fly back to the United States." Rana as everyone knows has Rajni in a triple role. Madhuri naturally would be cast opposite one of the older characters that Rajni is playing; whereas the 25-year-old Deepika will romance the younger character.

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Четверг, 03.05.2012, 13:24 | Сообщение # 9
Лед и пламя
Powerpuff girls

While Madhuri Dixit has been signed on to play a gangster in Gulab Gang, Bipasha portrays a woman who has three aging lovers wrapped around her finger

Posted On Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 11:05:10 PM

Cashing in on the new trend of powerful women characters in films, two leading ladies from two different genres and vastly different bodies of work, have been signed on to play two special roles in two different projects.

While Madhuri Dixit will be seen as the leader of a gang - a Godmother prototype in Gulab Gang, Bipasha Basu will be seen as the charming seductress in Rohit Roy's remake of Basu Chatterjee's 1982 blockbuster Shaukeen.

Gulab Gang, conceptualized by Soumik Sen and Anubhav Sinha had been in the offing for a while now. The story about a gang of women fighting social injustice in the heartland of India, will mark the directorial debut of Sen. Inspired by real life, this film will be released on March 8, International Women's Day next year.

When contacted, producer Anubhav Sinha confirmed, “Yes, we have signed Madhuri for the film. She will play the protagonist Gulab. We want to start shooting by the end of the year. After the release of RA.One, I was visiting Benaras to finalise the script fro my next film, when Soumik came up with this idea. And I immediately gave it a go ahead.”

Mirror has learnt that director Sen is now looking at actors like Mahie Gill and Shilpa Shukla to complete his gang of women in the film. The film will be made under the banner Benaras Media Works.

On the Shaukeen remake front, director Rohit had already finalised Rishi Kapoor, Naseeruddin Shah and Boman Irani to play the aging Lotharios portrayed by Ashok Kumar, Utpal Dutt and AK Hangal in the original. And now, to reprise the role of their object of affection, he has chosen Bipasha Basu.

Talking to Mirror, Rohit explained that his film is not exactly a replica of the 1982 blockbuster. “It has been thirty years since the release of Shaukeen. We had to change tweak the story accordingly. The three sixty-year-old men in my film won't be lusting for a girl as it was in the original,” revealed the filmmaker.

“My film is more like a Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara meets 1982 Shaukeen. These three men have always gone out for trips, once every five years. This is their last,” he added.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 05.07.2012, 12:07 | Сообщение # 10
Лед и пламя
Madhuri is Shahid’s neighbour
TNN | Jul 5, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Shahid Kapoor has a new neighbour. And it's none other than Madhuri Dixit. The actress has invested in not one but two sprawling apartments in the same building as Kapoor.

A source revealed that Madhuri has a huge house on the 11th floor. "The two flats have been combined into one," said our source, adding that the shooting real estate prices have made stars invest in properties. "Madhuri Dixit felt that it would be a wise decision to invest in a property though she is happy living with her family in Juhu," said our source. Interestingly, Priyanka Chopra has several flats in the building's other wing too. In fact, a host of not only film, but also television celebrities have a home in the same residential complex.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 08.07.2012, 11:37 | Сообщение # 11
Лед и пламя
Madhuri Dixit enjoys at Taj Mahal
Anjali Chandra, TNN | Jul 8, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Madhuri Dixit seems keen on giving her children an India experience. On Saturday, Mads and her husband Sriram Nene were in Agra along with their children, Arin and Raayan.

Rakesh Nath, Madhuri's manager for long, says, "This is a personal visit for Madhuri and the first time that she has visited the Taj Mahal. She wanted to go there for a long time but it's only now that she could manage it. Of course, it's good because this way both her sons also got to visit the monument."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 24.08.2012, 11:58 | Сообщение # 12
Лед и пламя
Madhuri on a property buying spree
VICKEY LALWANI, TNN | Aug 24, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Madhuri Dixit seems to be on a property buying spree. Not so long ago, the actress had bought 3,000 sq ft office space in Maurya Landmark near Infiniti Mall in Andheri, Mumbai, to kickstart her film production plans with hubby Dr Sriram Nene. Two weeks ago, the actress has bought a new 2,000 sq ft flat in Juhu in the same building.

Just yesterday, she was spotted at the Bandra Registrar's office, getting her latest property purchase registered. While Madhuri remained unavailable for comment, her friend told us, "Madhuri and Dr Sriram wanted more space. The new house doubles as a good investment."

The friend said, "It's a lovely flat. Madhuri is very excited about getting the interiors done by a top designer very soon. She is in a very happy space, largely because she is back where her heart always was: Mumbai. She has got a very supportive husband in Dr Sriram, who will definitely do something very big in the medical profession soon."

Asked about Madhuri's office in Andheri, the friend said it is almost ready now. According to insiders, with Madhuri at the helm of film production, most filmmakers are keen on sealing the deal with her, given the sheer number of years the actress has spent in the industry, and the goodwill she has garnered.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 03.05.2013, 07:20 | Сообщение # 13
Лед и пламя
Madhuri Dixit-Nene: I love Madhubala’s smile

Last Updated: 12.55 PM IST 02.07.2013

B-town’s lady with the million dollar smile says she is a fan of late actor Madhubala and that her mesmerising smile is the best the industry has seen. Madhuri also talks about working with Naseeruddin Shah and Juhi Chawla. Excerpts from an interview

One of the best actors in tinseltown, Madhuri Dixit-Nene is very strict when it comes to health issues and adds she is quite good at multi-tasking too. “I am a multi-tasker. I can do two things together. I am very strict with myself and my kids too. I handle my diet and I am responsible for my health,” she said.

During her long and successful innings in the filmdom, she churned out hits like Tezaab, Beta, Dil and Dil To Pagal Hai. However, her comeback film after her marriage with Dr Shriram Nene, Aaja Nachle turned out to be a damp squib when it hit theatres in 2007. The 45-year-old has now moved back to India along with her husband and two sons – Arin and Raayan.

She regained her popularity as the judge of two seasons of dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and has now bagged two important films – Dedh Ishqiya and Gulaab Gang.

Asked her about competition, she said: “I have never believed in that. I do what I like and I enjoy it.”

What are your strengths? “I am a very hard working person. I am creative. I like to dance and act. I love whatever I am doing,” said the actor.

Talking about her two prestigious projects, Madhuri said that Anubhav Sinha’s Gulaab Gang shooting is on and the camera will start rolling for Vishal Bhardwaj’s Dedh Ishqiya in mid-February.

Dedh Ishqiya was initially supposed to go on the floors in September 2012, but it was postponed till November and then it was shifted to February 2013. “Both the films have strong roles and very nice characters,” she said. Sequel to critically acclaimed Ishqiya, Dedh Ishqiya also stars Huma Qureshi along with Naseeruddin Shah and Arshad Warsi who were in the original.

“It’s my honour that I am working with him (Naseer). He is a very fantastic artist and I enjoyed a lot working with him,” said Madhuri.

The actor also showered praise on Juhi Chawla, her co-star in Gulaab Gang, their first film together. “It’s been wonderful. I met Juhi and she is a very, very sweet person and the experience has been wonderful,” she said.

Madhuri is also known for her million dollar smile, but she regards legendary Madhubala’s smile as the most beautiful. “I love Madhubala’s smile and I think it is the best in the industry,” said the actor who is also a huge fan of Madhubala.
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-go....s-smile

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 03.05.2013, 07:22 | Сообщение # 14
Лед и пламя
Madhuri Dixit-Nene to sing for Gulaab Gang along with mom

Deboshree GhoshLast Updated: 6.02 PM IST 04.10.2013

Looks like Madhuri Dixit-Nene is all geared up to try new things. So while we are a huge fan of her graceful dancing, now we will also get to hear her crooning for her new film, Gulaab Gang in which she will step into the shoes of a fierce activist.And the best part is that she will get to do that with her mum. Director Soumik Sen was the one who asked Mrs Snehlata Dixit if she would be interested in lending her voice since she has a singing background.

Madhuri too isn’t trying her hand at singing for the first time. She had sung with Karan Johar on the classic Kabhie Kabhie number for Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5. Now will it be a delight to hear MD sing? Well, we will decide that after listening to her track!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 03.05.2013, 07:23 | Сообщение # 15
Лед и пламя
Madhuri Dixit bags tea endorsement deal worth crores?

BollywoodLife Last Updated: 2.56 PM IST 03.16.2013

The buzz is that Madhuri Dixit will be seen endorsing a popular tea brand which was earlier being promoted by Saif Ali Khan. The actor will very soon be seen on the big screen in Gulaab Gang along with Juhi Chawla. And looks like even her endorsement plate is pretty much full for now. After raving about brands like Olay and Oral Care, Ms Dixit will be lending her support to this famous tea company.

Apart from the rumour that she will be paid an exorbitant amount for this deal, the other tidbit we hear is that the talented actor is all set to mesmerise us with her dancing moves in the ad. Speculations are rife that she will be trained by Kathak maestro Pandit Birju Maharaj. It seems Dixit’s husband Sriram Nene has been pretty supportive and he’s been managing her work for quite some time now. If that’s really the case, we wonder if the actor needs to hire a PA at all – after all, her hubby is doing all it takes to help her bag such wonderful deals…no readers?

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Мадхури Дикшит - Madhuri Dixit » Иностранные статьи
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz