Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Воскресенье, 28.04.2024, 22:55
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Деолов » Хема Малини - Hema Malini » Хема Малини статьи на иностранном языке (статьи на иностранном языке)
Хема Малини статьи на иностранном языке
MayaДата: Вторник, 11.10.2011, 12:48 | Сообщение # 1
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
Did Hema irk Dimple and Akshay?
Seema Sinha, TNN | Oct 11, 2011, 12.00AM IST

Though she was herself a heroine in the top league about three decades back, yet the dream girl and veteran actress Hema Malini has not masterminded the art of keeping stars known for their big egos, happy.

Recently, she invited many friends and well-wishers from the industry at the music launch of her second directorial venture Tell Me O Khuda which is supposed to be a comeback vehicle for her daughter Esha. Besides Dharmendra, Vinod Khanna and Rishi Kapoor, who form part of the cast of Tell Me O Khuda, veterans like Yash Chopra, Ramesh Sippy, Shatrughan Sinha and Dimple Kapadia also graced the occasion. Obviously they were here for Hema Malini's special day. Akshay Kumar too joined his ma-in-law Dimple at the event and everybody waited patiently for the star-studded event to begin.

And the moment the film's music was about to get released, to everyone's surprise it was Shahrukh Khan who had made a grand entry and had just made it on time, headed straight on the stage and was treated like the guest of honour for the event. Even after the film's music was released, Shahrukh, who had played the lead hero in Hema Malini's directorial debut Dil Ashna Hai(released in 1992) was given a VIP treatment. The mother and daughter duo were overwhelmed with his presence. There were hugs and kisses and Hema was seen having a long conversation with King Khan who had come from the sets of Kaun Banega Crorepati. Esha looked completely elated with Shahrukh by her side.

While all this was going on, Dimple Kapadia and her star son-n-law and Shahrukh's arch rival Khiladi Akshay Kumar made a quiet exit. And so did many others. Obviously Hema, who had got busy attending to Shahrukh, did not realize what had happened. But when she was asked about the possibility of irking SRK's rival, as usual her response was candid, "Actually Shahrukh came a bit late for the event as he was coming from a game show and Akshay had to leave early because he had some other engagement. But I don't think anybody got upset. My programme was going on and I couldn't have called others on the stage in between. I could have called only my cast and crew," she explained.

But nobody could stop the tongues wagging. Also, one wondered what would have been Hema's predicament had Salman Khan, who has done a cameo in a dance song with Esha in Tell Me O Khuda, had been around. More than Akshay, it is Salman who is Shahrukh's fierce rival. But then yes, Shahrukh is definitely special for Hema. She was the first filmmaker to sign Shahrukh when he was new to the industry. Interestingly, Hema will be competing with the actor at the box-office with Ra.One and Tell Me O Khuda releasing simultaneously on Diwali, on October 26. But this experience will certainly make the dream girl more careful in the future.

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Вторник, 11.10.2011, 12:50 | Сообщение # 2
Лед и пламя
Hema snubs Akki for SRK

At the music launch of Tell Me O Khuda, the filmmaker announced the arrival of her special guest, angering Khiladi Kumar, who stormed out of the venue

Posted On Tuesday, October 11, 2011 at 02:21:42 AM

It seems that Hema Malini has taken Shah Rukh Khan’s on-screen avatar as a superhero in his ambitious project RA.One a little too seriously. Reportedly, at the music launch of the filmmaker’s Tell Me O Khuda, Hema gave SRK so much importance, much to the humiliation of the other prominent guests - Akshay Kumar, Dimple Kapadia, Yash Chopra. Shatrughan Sinha.

A source informed Mumbai Mirror that when the filmmaker introduced the film’s cast and invited them on stage, she made a special announcement to say that they were awaiting the arrival of a special guest, none other than SRK.

While the rest of the invitees tried to be more gracious about Hema’s special treatment for the actor, the source revealed that Akshay Kumar made it a point to show his disappointment.

The source explained, "Ignoring big names like Yash Chopra, Akshay Kumar and Dimple Kapadia at any event is a big insult to the fraternity. What made it worse was that Hema made a special mention about Shah Rukh, who was running late.

After her announcement, Akshay, along with Dimple, waited for the music launch and then just stormed out of the venue. He was very unhappy to have been left out of Hema’s address to the audience, especially since he made the effort to be present on time, unlike SRK."

Even though SRK and Hema have known each other since 1992, when the filmmaker gave the actor his break in Bollywood in Dil Aashna Hai, her preferential treatment for him at the music launch has reportedly strained her relationships with others in the industry.

The source told us that after Akshay stormed out, the rest of the invitees followed suit. "When SRK finally landed up at the event, Hema once again took the microphone to announce that her special guest has finally arrived. But, by then Yash Chopra and Shatrughan Sinha had left the event," added the source.

Despite repeated attempts, Akshay remained unavailable for comment.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 17.11.2011, 11:30 | Сообщение # 3
Лед и пламя
I wanted Esha to do something other than acting – Hema Malini
SUNDAY, NOV 13, 2011

Working in Bollywood is a demanding job, says Hema Malini adding that this is the reason why she was not very keen on her daughter Esha Deol joining filmdom as an actress.

“It is difficult to survive in the industry. You have to go through so much in this career. You have to be successful, but if your movies don’t work you are sad and then there comes a burden to do much better. You have to keep working harder and harder, emotionally it disturbs a lot,” said Hema.

“In other professions, it is not noticeable. Here you are immediately in the eyes of people that’s why I was not very keen. I wanted her to do something else, something like interior designing, or be a dancer, but she wanted to act and everyone should be given an opportunity. She is indeed a very fine actress,” she added.

Hema re-launched Esha with her directorial venture “Tell Me O Kkhuda” but the film could not put a lasting impression on the audiences.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 17.11.2011, 11:31 | Сообщение # 4
Лед и пламя
Hema Malini, Jaya Prada to be honoured
FRIDAY, NOV 11, 2011

Yesteryears actresses Hema Malini and Jaya Prada will be honoured with Aadhi Aabadi Women Achievers awards for their contribution to Indian cinema.

The award aims at recognise women who have achieved success and emerged as role models.

“It’s an achievement in itself to be able to honour legends like Hemaji and Jayaji”, said Dinesh Kumar of Dinesh Telefilms, organiser of the awards.

Apart from Hema and Jaya, TV actress Juhi Aslam, popularly known for her role as Bharti, a dwarf girl, in Imagine TV’s “Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo”, beauty expert Vandana Luthra and producer-actress Deepti Bhatnagar will be honoured.

Actress Zohra Sehgal, 99, will be honoured with the lifetime achievement award.

Chief Minister Sheila Dixit and Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar would present the awards.

The guest list includes Raj Babbar, Navin Jindal, Raju Kher, Suniti Yadav and Pradeep Jain, Union Minister of State for Rural Development.

The awards function will be held Nov 18 at Kamani Auditorium.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 26.11.2011, 06:49 | Сообщение # 5
Лед и пламя
I worked hard to maintain ‘Dreamgirl’ tag – Hema Malini
WEDNESDAY, NOV 23, 2011

BollywoodWorld.com, Evergreen actress Hema Malini says her ‘Dreamgirl’ tag is not for nothing — she worked hard to achieve it and says it has taken her a lot to maintain it over her four decade-old film career.

“The ‘Dreamgirl’ title has been with me for a long time. My name got attached with it many years back, but I worked hard to achieve it, to maintain it,” Hema said at Colors’ Golden Petal Awards ceremony here Monday night.

The 63-year-old kept true to her ‘Dreamgirl’ tag when she came on the stage in a golden sari with the “Dreamgirl” song playing in the backdrop. Her poise and grace could give any new age actress a run for money.

However, Hema clarifies her hard work was never aimed at earning any title.

“We (actors) don’t work hard in films to earn titles like this ‘Dreamgirl’ one. We work hard to get the artist out of us. That’s all,” said the actress, who earned fame with films like “Sholay”, “Seeta Aur Geeta” and “Johnny Mera Naam”.

At her age, she is fit as a fiddle, with glowing skin — and when TV actors Apara Mehta and Himani Shivpuri asked her about her fitness secret, she said: “You should all dance! And by dance I mean do classical, traditional Bharatnatyam, not ‘Sheila ki jawaani’! And drink 17 bottles of water everyday!”

Now that’s quite a tip from the evergreen diva herself, who recently directed “Tell Me O Kkhuda” to relaunch her daughter, Esha Deol in the film industry.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 25.06.2013, 12:23 | Сообщение # 6
Лед и пламя
Hema Malini, Dharmendra at daughter Ahana Deol’s engagement

Hema Malini and Dharmendra’s daughter Ahana Deol recently got engaged to Delhi-businessman Vaibhav Vohra in a private ceremony in Mumbai recently. The ceremony was attended by close friends and relatives.

"We all are very happy. Vaibhav is a very nice boy. It was a special day for us. Our blessings are with them," Hema told PTI.

If rumors are to be believed, Ahana met Vaibhav at the wedding of her elder sister Esha last year and the two had been dating ever since.

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article....ml?HF-1=

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 25.06.2013, 12:26 | Сообщение # 7
Лед и пламя
Meet Ahana Deol’s fiancé Vaibhav Vohra

Hema Malini’s younger daughter Ahana Deol recently got engaged to Delhi-based businessman Vaibhav Vohra. "We all are very happy. Vaibhav is a very nice boy.
It was a special day for us. Our blessings are with them," Hema told PTI.

If rumors are to be believed, Ahana met Vaibhav at the wedding of her elder sister Esha last year and the two had been dating ever since.

Vaibhav has done Entrepreneurship from Babson College, Massachusetts. Currently, he is settled in Delhi and works for his family business.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Сообщение отредактировал Maya - Вторник, 25.06.2013, 12:27

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Деолов » Хема Малини - Hema Malini » Хема Малини статьи на иностранном языке (статьи на иностранном языке)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz