Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Воскресенье, 28.04.2024, 22:18
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Деолов » Дхармендра Dharmendra » Дхармендра иностранные статьи
Дхармендра иностранные статьи
LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 11:51 | Сообщение # 1
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline
Дхармендра - (Dharmendra) иностранные статьи

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Вторник, 07.06.2011, 10:37 | Сообщение # 16
Ангел Любви
Dharmendra’s TV Debut

Chakpak News Service on 3 Jun 2011 6:41 AM

Dharmendra will be making his debut in the reality TV show India’s Got Talent

Yesteryear superstar Dharmendra is making many opening acts at his age. He started blogging, and that too live blogging, a few days back. He will soon appear as a judge in the popular reality TV show “India’s Got Talent- Season 3″.

A source says that Colors (the TV channel that airs the show) approached the 76 year old Dharmendra and he has agreed. However, he will be one of the judges on the show. The other judges in season 3 are yet to be confirmed.

India’s Got Talent encourages participants from all over India to showcase their talent in front of three judges and a large audience, and of course viewers from all over the country who in turn vote and make their favorite participants win.

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

MayaДата: Пятница, 10.06.2011, 14:12 | Сообщение # 17
Лед и пламя
Dharmendra to pen his autobiography in Urdu!
TNN | Jun 10, 2011, 12.00am IST

After evergreen Dev Anand and angry young man Amitabh Bachchan, it's now time for garam Dharam (Dharmendra) to pen his autobiography.

And what's different about his attempt? Well, he is writing his autobiography in Urdu. The book narrates the journey of the star starting from his childhood to current date. Dharam fondly remembers his struggles and successes right from when he was barely 23 as he came to Mumbai to realise his dreams of making his mark in tinseltown.

Even after winning a talent hunt conducted by a magazine, he struggled for a year to find a foothold in the industry. Days went by without food and no shelter as the struggle continued. However, nothing deterred the man brimming with steely will and desire to reach his goal. Now that he is debuting as a judge on India's Got Talent on Colors as well as penning his autobiography, Dharam is on a walk down memory lane. Dharam reveals that given his vast experience and time spent in the industry, this book will be a reader's delight. The biography will be penned in Urdu, a language Dharmendra is most comfortable with and will include rare pictures, his poetry and his application form that he had filled when he had participated in a talent hunt contest.

The actor says, "Even after winning that contest, I had to slog for an year for Bandini. I spent days without a morsel of food but was adamant on making it in the industry. I have lot to share with people who aspire to become something in life and am planning to do it through my autobiography." This book will give fans an insight into his personal life and bring to light juicy details on his two marriages and the link-ups he has had, including the one with the immortal Meena Kumari. Hmmmm...
Neha Maheshwri

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Среда, 22.06.2011, 13:44 | Сообщение # 18
Лед и пламя
A dream sequence

Posted On Wednesday, June 22, 2011 at 03:37:56 AM

Dharmendra and Hema Malini fell in love in the mid seventies on the sets of Ramesh Sippy’s Sholay. The couple who became a rage as much for their chemistry on screen as off it, came together again in Pramod Chakravorty’s Dream Girl. The 1977 film had Hema Malini play Sapna alias Padma alias Champabai alias Dreamgirl alias Rajkumari with her real life lover.

The scene captured by lensman Jagdish Aurangabadkar is on the sets of the 1977 film Dream Girl. The picture has director Pramod Chakravorty describing the sequence to his lead actors Dharmendra, Hema and Ashok Kumar. And while the older actor Ashok Kumar seems to be having a problem with Chakaravorty’s explanation, Dharmendra seems to be amused by the same. Hema on the other hand seems to be lost in her own dream world.

Ashok Kumar in his trademark silk dressing gown and Dharmendra sporting a retro striped shirt make the scene a particular favourite. The scene stealer is however the pillows. Yes, the pillows which fill in for the missing cushions on the wooden sofa, are our particular favourite. Now, that’s what we call effective production. Wonder how they dreamt that one up!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 05.09.2011, 14:14 | Сообщение # 19
Лед и пламя
Dharmendra quits drinking
TNN | Sep 5, 2011, 12.24AM IST

Actor Dharmendra is getting back to the movies in the capacity of producer and actor. That has given him reason and more to quit alcohol.

Quitting the bad habit of drinking has never been easy, and Dharam has taken recourse in 'home food'. Yes, Dharmendra enjoys food cooked at home - be it idli sambhar made by Hema Malini or then ghar ka khana made in virgin olive oil!

First, Dharmendra used to enjoy food cooked in desi ghee. "The taste was something else," he tells us, "But now, I enjoy food cooked in olive oil. Olive oil is supposed to be good for health, and lower in cholestrol than desi ghee. As long as I am loving my food, I am happy."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 11.10.2011, 12:30 | Сообщение # 20
Лед и пламя
Arjan Bajwa on his latest film, Tell me oh Khuda

Posted On Tuesday, October 11, 2011 at 12:42:36 PM

Please talk about your career as an actor?
I did not always want to become an actor. I was pursuing my architecture and wanted to become an architect. I was also into amateur modeling when I was in school and college. I got an opportunity in films and that was when I took it seriously. I got a positive response and therefore decided to get into films.

What is the movie Tell Me Oh Khuda all about
Well the title suggests everything about the movie. It is a story about a girl who is asking god a question about the man in her life. She realises there is an issue which she needs to resolve. The movie is about her search and her journey through life.

Please talk about your role in this film. How did you go about preparing for the same?
I play the role of a fashion photographer. I had prepared well for my role. A friend of mine is a fashion photographer and was working on a project at that time. I assisted him thought out the shoots. I observed the way he works, the lighting and everything else which is involved. This gave me a better understanding of my role.

You have worked only with male directors before this. How was it working with Hema Malini as a director?
A director is a director. I don’t think being a man or a woman makes any difference. It was indeed a fantastic experience working with Hema Malini. She has been a superstar for almost 40 years now. She has a very clear vision and knows what her film will look like. I really admire her aesthetic sense. She is a hard taskmaster but at the same time is not strict at all.

Tell Me Oh Khuda has veteran stars like Vinod Khanna and Dharmendra and Rishi Kapoor. How was your experience in working with them?
It was a very good experience. They are from different eras of films. They gave their own perceptions to the movie. I learnt a lot from them from all three of them. With Dharamji, it was a very friendly affair. We used to joke around in Punjabi and talk about life in general. Vinodji told me stories about his life and how he left the Osho Ashram. I have learnt a lot from them.

Please talk about you co star, Esha Deol.
She is a very hard working girl. She has a very different role in this movie and has been presented in a new way. She is looking a lot better in this film.

Please share your plan for the future with us
I want become a pilot and I plan to do this next year. Other than this, where films are concerned, I am shooting for another movie by Vikram Bhatt with Manoj Bajpai.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 14.11.2011, 12:25 | Сообщение # 21
Лед и пламя
Dharmendra, Bobby Deol say cheers to Sangeet Sivan
IndiaGlitz [Friday, November 11, 2011] 3 Comments

B-town first macho hunk Dharmendra who figured in the top 10 list of world's most handsome male during his hey days is gonna say 'cheers' with his puttar (read son) Bobby to B-town cinematography talent Sangeet Sivan.

Yeah, the father son Duo of Dharmendra and Bobby Deol will continue their hit legacy after 'Apne' and 'Yaamla Paagla Deewana' though Sunny paji will be missing.

The news is Sangeet Sivan has been roped in as a director by the Deols production banner 'Vijayta Films' for the film titled 'Cheers'. The other cast and crew is getting finalized.

Stay tuned for more on this...

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 31.03.2012, 10:59 | Сообщение # 22
Лед и пламя
Hot wheels for Dharam

Posted On Thursday, March 29, 2012 at 02:38:52 AM

Sunny Deol is not just about his dhaai kilo ka haath. The actor sure has a rather unexpected softer side to him. Mumbai Mirror has found out that the rough and tough actor has recently gifted his father Dharmendra a brand new Range Rover.

We learnt that Dharmendra was not too keen on having a new car bought for him. The older actor used to have a chauffeur driven Merc, which developed a technical snag. As a makeshift arrangement, Dharam paaji decided to use a not-so-snazzy SUV. And this angered his son Sunny. “During the promotions of Yamla Pagla Deewana Dharmendraji was roaming around in the car. Sunny did not like it. He asked his father to buy a car several times,” said a source.

Tired of asking his father over and over again and unable to see his father in a less fancy vehicle, Sunny finally bought a new SUV himself. he just barged into the showroom one day and knowing his father's love for big SUVs, picked up a white Range Rover. Now here’s an adarsh beta!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 08.07.2012, 12:10 | Сообщение # 23
Лед и пламя
Dharmendra Inaugural PIFAA Brand Ambassador

By Guneet Wadera, Friday, July 06, 2012

He is the original He-Man of Indian Cinema. A Punjabi, A Patron, and A Legend who needs no introduction. He is none other than, the one and only Punjab Da Puttar, Dharmendra.

The pride of Punjab and Punjabis across the globe, Dharmendra has been appointed the first ever PIFAA Brand Ambassador for the inaugural Punjabi International Film Academy Awards to be held this August.

"I am very proud of the Punjabi community of Greater Toronto for executing what will be a landmark international event for Punjabis around the globe. PIFAA is the ideal platform to recognize the significant impact the Punjabi community has had on Indian Cinema. I am thrilled to be part of the inaugural PIFAA weekend," said Dharmendra.

With a film career spanning five decades, Dharmendra was considered the most handsome actor in Bollywood of his times giving one blockbuster after another which established him as a prominent figure and stalwart in the history of Hindi cinema.

2012 has been a special year for Dharmendra. He was conferred with the Padma Bhushan Award by President of India, Pratibha Patil in April and was proud Pa to daughter Esha Deol who turned bride and just tied the knot with Bharat Takhtani last week.

PIFAA will bring the best and brightest Punjabi Cinema to Toronto with Dharmendra, the perfect trailblazer to lead the trail and show the way as he always has.

Join Garam Dharam alongside a whole list of other celebrities for a proud celebration of Punjabi cinema. Tickets are on sale now on Ticketmaster, get yours and be there! For more information visit the official PIFAA website: http://www.pifaawards.com/

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 21.08.2012, 12:52 | Сообщение # 24
Лед и пламя
Karan Johar to replace Dharmendra on India Got Talent
Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Aug 21, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Karan Johar steps in to judge the talent reality show

Last season of the reality show, India's Got Talent (IGT), marked the television debut of yesteryear Bollywood star Dharmendra who judged it along with Sonali Bendre and Kirron Kher. His presence helped the channel rake in some great numbers. However, this season will see a change in the judging panel. There will not be three but four faces unlike the last three seasons. And while Kirron stays on, viewers will not get to see the svelte Sonali Bendre and effervescent Dharam paji on the show. This development has come as a shocker since Dharamji took the popularity of the show notches higher.

A source close to Dharmendra reveals, "Dharmendra's contract was just for one season and we knew in advance that he will be occupied with his film projects the next year. Also, if you have noticed the pattern of the show, they never repeat the male judge." Director-producer Karan Johar has replaced Dharmendra on the show. The other two judges who will join Kirron are choreographer-producer-actor Farah Khan and item diva Malaika Arora Khan. Karan confirmed, "With Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, I have seen a lot of great dancing calibre but IGT allows me to see a variety of talent that our country has to offer."

The show will be hosted by Manish Paul and Cyrus Sahukar.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 09.06.2013, 10:47 | Сообщение # 25
Лед и пламя
Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 movie review: Dharmendra charms, Sunny Deol roars, Bobby Deol entertains!

Fri, June 7, 2013 2:09pm UTC by Dhiren Trivedi

The Deols – Dharmendra, Sunny and Bobby – are back…and how! As predicted by the movie’s makers, trade pundits and us, the dumdaar Deol family has certainly doubled up the magic this time. We are impressed! To make it look and feel relateable with the first part, YPD2 too starts in Benares, where Dharam (Dharmendra) and his son Gajodhar (Bobby Deol) are still conning people. And then they bump into filthy rich UK-based businessman Yograj Khanna (Annu Kapoor) and decide to con him too. Dharam takes his ‘disciple’ Yograj for a ride, as he wants Gajodhar to marry Khanna’s daughter Suman (Neha Sharma).

Palwinder Singh Dhillon (Sunny Deol) works as a debt collector in the UK; he takes up the job of a manager at Yograj’s club to find out why he hasn’t been able to repay his bank loan. While doing so, the jatt falls in love with Yograj’s other daughter Reet (Kristina Akheeva). Just when Palwinder believes that his father and brother have given up conning people and are living a shareefo wala life in Benares (as promised by them in the climax of Yamla Pagla Deewana), he’s shocked to see the aadat se majboor baap-beta pair in UK. The three Deols then plunge into a crazy, action-packed, impish and over-the-top sequence of events.

The twist in the story: Dharam and Gajodhar travel to the UK with the intention of duping Yograj, but they aren’t aware that he’s bankrupt and Palwinder is helping him clear up the mess. They realise this too late, since Suman is soon head over heels in love with Gajodhar. If that wasn’t enough, the conmen are faced with a new shocker – Suman is not Yograj’s legitimate/real daughter. That puts them in a new kind of fix! In the meanwhile, Palwinder helps Khanna’s ‘real’ daughter Reet renovate her pub, thereby impressing Yograj. But Dharam and Gajodhar don’t give up easily; instead, they devise a new plan in which Dharam asks Gajodhar to forget Suman and concentrate on pataoing Reet, much to Palwinder’s dismay. Dharam tries every trick possible to get his son married to Reet and convince Yograj that Gajodhar is the right guy for his daughter. Palwinder requests Dharam and Gajodhar not to cheat Yograj and his daughter Suman, who truly loves Gajodhar. But the greedy father-son duo rubbish his suggestion. And then follows a series of one-upmanship stunts and right-overdoing-wrong acts.

YPD2 is bigger, better and funnier ride than its prequel. Apart from bringing out the crackling real life chemistry between father and sons, the film revels in its light-hearted tone, scoring high marks in the dialogue department. And with director Sangeeth Sivan (of Kyaa Kool Hai Hum fame) helming the project and the inclusion of Annu Kapoor (trying for the perfect UK accent) and Johnny Lever in the cast, the humour quotient of the film reaches a new high. Though the humour is slapstick, the gags are hilarious in bits and parts.

It’s a treat to watch the veteran Dharmendra matching up to his sons and ably supporting them in this fun endeavor. At 70, the original He Man of Bollywood still has the energy and good looks that could give any hero a run for his money. Sunny Deol lives up to his reputation and is as real and entertaining as he could be. Loverboy Bobby shines equally with his dearest father and big brother. The cinematography is decent, while the action is intentionally larger-than-life, though entertaining, especially in the last 15 minutes where Sunny single-handedly takes on four gigantic sumo wrestlers with his trademark roar. The editing could have been crisper, but it is better than in the first part, which was rather slow and dull.

On the whole, YPD2 is a fun-filled popcorn entertainer that provides double the mazaa, double the fun, double the treat and, of course, triple the Deols! So go catch this crazy, action packed, mischievous ride. The Sangeeth Sivan directorial has the potential to be a mass entertainer, provided it gets good word-of-mouth publicity. It will do amazingly well in the single-screens, but average in multiplexes. A couple of distributors who’ve paid unreasonably high prices may lose part of their investment, but those losses will be less than the profits made by the producers.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Деолов » Дхармендра Dharmendra » Дхармендра иностранные статьи
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz