Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Суббота, 27.04.2024, 15:52
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 3 из 4
  • «
  • »
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Баччанов » Айшвария Рай Баччан - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan » Aishwarya Ra Баччан статьи на иностранном языке
Aishwarya Ra Баччан статьи на иностранном языке
LudgerДата: Понедельник, 01.03.2010, 14:33 | Сообщение # 31
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline
Aishwarya is Smile Train goodwill ambassador
Tuesday, November 3, 2009, 14:10

Besides being hailed as the most beautiful woman in the world, Aishwarya Bachchan has always been synonymous to God's eternal answer to beauty, grace and gorgeousness. After having been crowned as Miss World, Ash (as she is fondly called), has now been announced as the first Goodwill Ambassador for Smile Train, the world's largest cleft charity.

As a part of this Ambassadorship, Ash will partner with Smile Train, in association with her own charity (Aishwarya Rai Foundation), in numerous ways to spread awareness and garner recourses to help the worldwide movement.

Aishwarya will work with Smile Train to achieve an ambitious new goal in helping change the lives of over one million children worldwide who suffer from shame and isolation because of cleft lip and cleft palate. As the Goodwill Ambassador, Aishwarya will actively work to help Smile Train to provide free cleft surgery to children in 78 developing countries around the world, including India. This initiative will help raise awareness in India and around the world to the plight of children born with cleft.

Talking about this association, the ever-so-gorgeous Aishwarya said, “God has given me plenty of reasons to smile and I feel it's time to spread it around. There are a lot of children out there who so desperately need help, but can't receive timely care because their families cannot afford this surgery or are ill-educated about this condition. Working with Smile Train, if I can make a difference in their lives, it will certainly make me feel honored and blessed.”

With Aishwarya coming on board, Brian Mullaney, President - Smile Train, said, “Aishwarya's universal appeal and star power will be a priceless asset to our organization, and we consider it a great privilege to have her represent our organization, which does such important work in every corner of the globe,” said. “I look forward to working with her. Her poise, intelligence and dedication to our mission will catapult the work that we do to new and exciting heights.”

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 01.03.2010, 14:57 | Сообщение # 32
Ангел Любви
The world will know when I'm pregnant: Aishwarya
Friday, November 6, 2009, 9:27

Aishwarya Bachchan must be working hard to maintain her stunning figure, as pregnancy rumours hits the headlines every time she puts on weight. Rumourmongers seem to be very eager to see her baby bump. But the former beauty queen is well aware that it is a private matter.

Aishwarya said that people assume that she is with child every time there is even a bump. She knows that pregnancy is something that one can’t hide. She added that she would let the world know when she is pregnant.

She recently sparked up pregnancy rumours once again by saying that she is looking forward to motherhood. She married Abhishek Bachchan, son of Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan, a couple of years ago.

Well, it seems her fans just can’t wait to hear the happy news!

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 17.10.2010, 11:24 | Сообщение # 33
Лед и пламя
Please don't call me Ash: Aishwarya Rai
It seems that Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai is tired of people addressing her by her nickname "Ash" and has requested them to call her by her full name.

"When I joined the industry, people initially used to say they have difficulty in pronouncing my name, so they started calling me 'Ash'. But now, it has been years and I guess, everyone can pronounce it properly," Aishwarya told reporters.

"So I would appreciate, if you people address me by my name - Aishwarya," she added.

The model-turned-actress walked the ramp for designer Manish Malhotra at the ongoing HDIL-India Couture Week and thanked her husband Abhishek for bringing the name issue in the forefront.

It is believed that Abhishek had recently requested some journalists to refer to her by her full name.

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 17.10.2010, 11:28 | Сообщение # 34
Лед и пламя
Aishwarya and Hrithik To Do An Intense Romantic Scene For 'Guzaarish'

October 13, 2010 : Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Hrithik Roshan are soon going to be seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Guzaarish', where the two are linked up under very unusual circumstances, as Hrithik plays a magician, who gets infected with a disease and becomes paraplegic, with some parts of his lower half stop functioning, due to lack of co-ordination with the brain.

Aishwarya ,who plays a nurse, is made to take charge of Hrithik's character, and as Ash's character slowly gets emotionally attached to the patient, played by Hrithik, reports are that the film tends to get very emotionally charged up!

The director, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, who has worked with Ash in his great projects like 'Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, and Devdas, has managed to convince Ash to do something quite different in this film- Amazingly, he has managed to make her do a highly romance smitten scene with Hrithik in this flick, which is something unique as far as Ash is concerned!

Aishwarya has never been seen doing such a romantic scene on screen and this is certainly will be one of the highest USP'S of 'Guzaarish'.

However, reports suggest that the intense romantic scene has been shot with very few people on the sets.

It was a very personal scene and required a lot of real emotions from both the actors, Vis a Vis, Ash and Hrithik, to come out of their inhibitions in front of the camera, and if reports are anything to go by, the scene has surpassed all expectations!

So, if you are a Hrithik or an Aishwarya fan, and want to enjoy the charm of their romantic scene, just wait for the flick to release, and rush to the theater!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 12.04.2011, 07:06 | Сообщение # 35
Лед и пламя
Dear Aishwarya, please speak up

The actress has been dillydallying with Sanjay Dutt's offer to essay Hema Malini's role in the remake of Satte Pe Satta

Posted On Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at 04:39:12 AM

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has been keeping Sanjay Dutt on hold for a long time. The actress was offered to play Hema Malini's role in the remake of Satte Pe Satta, which will be produced by Dutt and directed by Soham Shah.

However, it has been about two months since and she is yet to come back with a definite answer.

A source told us, "Soham has given her a two-and-half hour narration of the script. She seemed interested and promised to get back. But after that, she has still not given a confirmed response."

The source added, "It's time that Aishwarya clearly tells Sanjay and Soham if she is interested in doing the film or not.

Only then can they arrange the dates of every other actor in the film. Sanjay and Soham are very much keen to have her on board." Reportedly, Dutt is in a fix, as he doesn't want to offend Mrs Rai Bachchan by approaching any other heroine unless and until she declines the offer.

Aishwarya and her publicist remained unavailable for comment.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 01.05.2011, 06:44 | Сообщение # 36
Лед и пламя
'Aishwarya to launch fashion line'
Prithwish Ganguly, TNN | May 1, 2011, 12.00am IST

Most actresses want to turn producers (Lara Dutta, Ameesha Patel, Sushmita Sen), or start a restaurant (Katrina Kaif, Bipasha Basu, Shilpa Shetty), at some point in their lives, when they feel the need to explore a new business opportunity. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan does things differently. She wants to launch her signature fashion line.

An informer reveals to TOI, "A few years ago, Ash was approached by some fashion houses abroad to be the face of their brand, or be associated with them at some level, but she had declined. Now, some big names from Europe are looking at a partnership with her. However, it is unclear if Ash will go for a joint venture or launch her own fashion line. She is keen to launch her exclusive fashion line that will travel globally. Whether it will it be prêt or haute couture, or Indian or Western is still up in the air."

Ash confirms, "I have plans. I have a multiple connected idea and it's something I will definitely get into. I've wanted to do this for a decade, but I had put my plans on a backburner, and now I better get my act together. I always want to give my hundred per cent and more to everything that I do. There was so much happening around me that I had kept it on hold."

Highly placed sources close to the actress say that Ash has been approached by as many as 15 top international designers from London, New York and Italy. Ash by flaunting her saris and gowns on grand Western events and with her insistence on minimalistic makeup and accessories in Bollywood, is considered to be quite a trend starter. This has been noticed by the world over.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 24.05.2011, 03:41 | Сообщение # 37
Лед и пламя
Insult Ash? never ever!

Saif Ali Khan clears the air, says his motive was to praise the ‘international face’ of India and not poke fun

Posted On Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 04:22:25 AM

Once upon a time, the Cannes red carpet, for us Indians, used to be a ‘Ash only’ zone. However, thanks to many consumer brands, this doesn’t hold true any longer.

This year, at the 64th Cannes Film Festival, we saw the likes of Mallika Sherawat (who had been to Cannes last year as well to unveil her film Hisss), Sonam Kapoor (who was supposed to be there a year back was then later left out), Minissha Lamba (to wear 40 lakh worth jewellery), Playboy model Candice Boucher (to promote her Indian debut film) and even Saif Ali Khan (thanks to a brand he endorses).

Now with so many actors at the same address, sparks were meant to fly. While Candice and Mallika vied for paparazzi attention by showcasing their underwear on the red carpet, another controversy was brewing off it.

Saif Ali Khan on being questioned about Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s presence at the festival every year, with or without a film to promote, said, “Maybe because she is a pretty face.” Needless to say, this remark sparked a controversy.

News websites picked up Saif’s remark, saying how the actor feels that Ash is just a ‘pretty face’. A website even went ahead to say that an actor, however big or small would definitely feel angry on being referred as pretty but not talented.

The controversies were further fuelled by the fact that once upon a time in Bollywood, the junior Bachchan bahu and Saif’s girlfriend Kareena Kapoor refused to even look at each other. Starting in the days when Abhishek unceremoniously dropped Bebo’s elder sister Karisma, the cold war continues even today.

In fact, the two Bollywood leading ladies refused to acknowledge each other’s presence at an award ceremony held in early March, this year.

However, Saif is shocked to hear about the misinterpretation of what he had to say about Ash. “I was asked about the relevance of Ash going to Cannes and I said she is the international face of india.

I said we should be proud about her beautiful face. One website quoted me verbatim, complimenting Ash, which is what I meant in the first place. But others have misquoted me. I would never say something like that about her.” Of course, the girlfriend’s feelings are not transferred to the Chhote Nawab!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 08.06.2011, 13:28 | Сообщение # 38
Лед и пламя
No trespassing the Heroine

Madhur Bhandarkar's film sets will remain closed for all visitors since the director doesn't want people to get a whiff of the real life references used in his project

Posted On Tuesday, June 07, 2011 at 02:44:57 AM

First it was Agneepath. Then Dirty Picture. And now, it's Madhur Bhandarkar's film Heroine. Going a step ahead to protect the script of his film, Bhandarkar has banned all visitors from the sets of the Aishwarya Rai starrer which goes on floors today.

The sets of the film that draws references from the lives of many actors will be completed in 45 days under heavy security. Our source said, "It is quite an intense contemporary film. Knowing Madhur and his take on realistic films, he will be making characters, which are definitely inspired from real life.

There are rumours already that most of the characters are based from various people within the film industry. To keep everything under check and to see to it that no one gets offended with information leaking out from the sets, the producers and Madhur have not only signed a non disclosure contract with everyone but they have also banned mobile phones from the sets."

"Not only this, no guests will be entertained on the sets and there will be as many as 15 to 17 security guards stationed on the sets. The media and visitors are a strict no no on the sets," added the source.

Aishwarya Rai is shooting for a film after a gap of nine months and she is of the opinion that there should be no disturbances on the sets.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 08.06.2011, 13:34 | Сообщение # 39
Лед и пламя
G for Gauri & One for me was a joke: SRK
Renuka Vyavahare, TNN | Jun 8, 2011, 12.00am IST

Though he was as charming as always, questions on Salman and his own number one status didn't go down too well with Shah Rukh Khan. The superstar who launched Kanika Dhillion's book 'Bombay Duck is a Fish', set the record straight for the umpteenth time.

"Questions on Salman and I are getting too boring and I don't think anyone wants to even read it', said Shah Rukh sounding slightly irritated when questioned about his rivalry with Salman.

He added, "I did say I play G.One in Ra.one as G stands for Gauri and One for me but it was all said in good humour. No one has to then think if I do consider myself number one! Having said that I have worked hard for 20 years and I need people to be responsible before asking such questions."

"I may break into a fight with you" joked Shah Rukh with a reporter when he was again asked on his tiff with Salman.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 22.06.2011, 13:42 | Сообщение # 40
Лед и пламя
Congrats, Aishwarya

After four years of marriage, Jr Bachchans start their own family

Posted On Wednesday, June 22, 2011 at 03:37:56 AM

She was gaining weight steadily for the past couple of months. Fashion critics were having a roll. While some even said that the sudden weight gain is due to her forthcoming film with Madhur Bhandarkar. However, at quarter past ten, last night, Amitabh Bachchan gave everyone the good news. He tweeted: T 410 -NEWS NEWS NEWS !! I AM GOING TO BECOME A GRANDFATHER .. AISHWARYA EXPECTING .. SO HAPPY AND THRILLED !!!

So, Abhi-Ash is all set to go the family way. The couple that has always spoken about their love and friendship to the media, even in face of controversies is soon going to be proud parents. And needless to say, the Big B is too excited for words.

When we messaged a congratulatory message to be the would-be grandpa, Sr Bachchan messaged back, "I am extremely thrilled and happy."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 17.11.2011, 10:54 | Сообщение # 41
Лед и пламя
'Baby B will be very helpful to her father'
Jui Mukherjee, TNN | Nov 17, 2011, 12.00AM IST

Daivagna Sharma, a city based numerologist, who had predicted that Aishwarya and Abhishek will have a baby girl on April 4, even before Ash's pregnancy made news, is now ecstatic that what he foretold has come true.

Wasting no further time, the soothsayer is already coming up with predictions for the just-born baby's future. He says, "Although it is clear that the baby will be immensely successful if her name starts with 'S' or 'M', the Bachchan family is keen on naming her something that starts with 'T', 'A', 'J' or 'I'. The naam karan ceremony will mostly be held in a Ganesh temple with Lord Ganesh's blessings."

Talking about the qualities that she will imbibe from her famous family, he explains, "The girl will be very helpful to her father. She will be a very good orator like her grandfather Amitabh. Also, she will get Aishwarya's mother's charitable nature and she will be interested in creative writing like her great grandfather Harivansh Rai Bachchan." Abhi's baby will be highly qualified, Sharma claims. "She will study languages, sociology or fine arts. She will be beautiful, have lustrous hair and sharp eyes. She may go on to become a singer or a great public figure."

Well, with such a great gene pool to boast of, what can we say but lucky Baby AB!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 17.11.2011, 11:18 | Сообщение # 42
Лед и пламя
Aishwarya Rai gives birth to Baby Girl
WEDNESDAY, NOV 16, 2011

BollywoodWorld.com, A girl was born to star couple Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan at a private hospital here Wednesday morning.

The baby, their first child, was born at the Seven Hills Hospital. Mother and daughter were both doing fine.

“IT’S A GIRL!!,” Abhishek, 35, posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.com. He had recently said he wanted a daughter who looked like Aishwarya.

Proud grandfather Amitabh Bachchan too couldn’t control his happiness and tweeted: “I AM DADA to the cutest baby girl, A dada ji … Ecstatic.”

Hospital sources said the delivery was normal and came a few minutes before 10 a.m. The Bachchan and Rai families were present for the momentous occasion.

Aishwarya, 38, developed labour pains around 4 a.m. and was taken to the labour room where the delivery took place after nearly six hours.

The actress is on the fifth floor of the luxury private hospital in Andheri east.

The hospital had booked three rooms on the floor — one for Aishwarya, the other for the Bachchan family and the third for the Rai family. The entire floor was kept out of bounds for all except the two families.

The hospital has been under tight security for the past three days in expectation of the youngest member of the Bachchan family.

Aishwarya was admitted to the hospital Monday night, according to her spokesperson.

The Bachchan family had been waiting for the baby’s arrival for a few days and preparing for the child’s welcome.

The girl is Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan’s third grandchild, after Agastya and Navya Naveli — children of his daughter Shweta and son-in-law Nikhil Nanda.

Aishwarya tied the knot with Abhishek in April 2007 and rumours about her pregnancy had been doing the rounds ever since.

In June this year, when Amitabh announced her pregnancy through Twitter, it grabbed the headlines.

A 10-point advisory by the Broadcast Editor’s Association (BEA) reportedly asked TV channel heads to curtail media coverage regarding the high-profile delivery.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 17.11.2011, 11:20 | Сообщение # 43
Лед и пламя
No breaking news of Aishwarya Rai’s baby, skeleton coverage on TV
WEDNESDAY, NOV 16, 2011

The news of Aishwarya Rai’s pregnancy and her star-studded baby shower grabbed print and electronic media coverage galore. But thanks to a 10-point directive against excessive coverage on TV of her childbirth, news channels had skeleton coverage when she delivered a baby girl Wednesday.

According to media reports, the Broadcast Editors Association (BEA) had issued a 10-point advisory to its members on how to cover the birth of Amitabh Bachchan’s third grandchild, following obsessive speculation about the date of Aishwarya’s delivery and the baby’s gender.

While some predicted 11.11.11 as the birthday of the Bachchan baby and bookies even placed bets on the date, many believed Ash would give birth to twins.

However, most of these shows and news clippings were curtailed as the advisory was issued earlier this month. The directives saw a direct impact on the amount and nature of media coverage on the television.

Mumbai’s Seven Hills Hospital, where Ash delivered her bundle of joy, had tight security outside as well as inside.

The paparazzi was only allowed to set up cameras behind the walls of the seven-star hospital, where Bachchans booked three rooms — one for Aishwarya, the other for the Bachchan family and the third for the Rai family.

Therefore, coverage was bare minimum.

Amitabh had earlier clarified that he had no role to play in banning TV channels from placing reporters and cameras outside the hospital. However, he took to Twitter to applaud media’s self-imposed restraint on his celebrity daughter-in-law’s pregnancy.

Other events in the Bachchan household, including Abhi-Ash’s wedding in April 2007, Aishwarya’s Karva Chauth, the announcement of Aishwarya’s pregnancy in June, and her baby shower in October, saw almost all news channels blowing information out of proportion and jazzing their programmes to have maximum TRPs.

All aspects of Abhi-Ash’s “low key” wedding were covered. Be it the pre-wedding functions like mehndi and sangeet, to the D-day when Abhishek, went from his house Jalsa, to his other house, Prateeksha, to marry his lady love – all of it was covered frame by frame by electronic news channels.

When the former Miss World observed a Karva Chauth for the first time for Abhishek, secret TV cameras were planted behind bushes to capture the special moment, while for Ash’s second Karva Chauth, prying camera spoilt the sanctity of the festival, according to Amitabh.

“The prying electronic media positioned themselves at vantage points to invade private space inside our home. It is callous, abhorrent act. Our privacy was invaded without our consent,” Amitabh had said.

As soon as 69-year-old Big B announced in June that Ash is expecting, it received a lot of national and international coverage. Since Aishwarya also announced plans of withdrawing from Madhur Bhandarkar”s “Heroine”, the coverage continued to be blown out of proportion.

Following that, whether it was any party or event, Aishwarya’s baby bump drew interest among cameramen – but in vain. She made few public appearances, and even if she did, she took care to hide her tummy.

Her baby shower was attended by several female celebrities – and news channels once again parked themselves outside Bachchan house to dig details of the party.

Pictures from Aishwarya’s last public appearance before her delivery at a party last week, saw the actress in a black and gold heavy Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla creation, which very well hid her baby bump. However, her bloated and glowing face were a mark of her mother-to-be status.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 08.12.2011, 08:23 | Сообщение # 44
Лед и пламя
Aishwarya's comeback film with Shah Rukh Khan!
TNN | Dec 8, 2011, 12.00AM IST

It's a well-known fact that filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali is keen to cast his favourite actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in a movie, once she is ready.

Ash, who is keen to be up and about as soon as possible, has apparently given her nod for the movie, the shooting of which is to begin mid-next year.

Now, we learn that the 'movie' that was discussed within the four walls of Bachchans' Jalsa residence was none other than 'Bajirao Mastani', Bhansali's long-pending dream project that he first announced in 2003!

Bhansali was keen to repeat his Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam cast - Salman and Ash - in this one but the movie has now fallen into the lap of his Devdas-hero, Shah Rukh Khan!

We hear Bhansali and Shah Rukh Khan have also met up and discussed this project, and that Shah Rukh Khan is considering it rather keenly.

If all goes well, it'll surely be a treat to the eyes to watch Ash, SRK come together on the big screen amidst magnanimous magical sets that usually come alive in Bhansali's epic motion pictures.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 14.06.2012, 11:53 | Сообщение # 45
Лед и пламя
When Aishwarya Rai met Isabella Rossellini
Upala KBR, TNN | Jun 14, 2012, 12.00AM IST

On Tuesday night Aishwarya Rai Bachchan met Italian actress-filmmaker-model Isabella Rossellini at a party hosted by the owner of a luxury hotel chain, where the international celebrity expressed a desire to come to India soon.

Rossellini is the daughter of Swedish actress Ingrid Bergman and Italian director Roberto Rossellini and is noted for her roles in films such as Blue Velvet and Death Becomes Her.

Says a source close to Aishwarya, "Though it was a brief exchange, Ash found Isabella to be very warm. They chatted on B-Town films where Isabella expressed a desire to visit India soon. Ash invited her to be her guest. Ash told her that it was a dream come true to meet her. Both had to leave soon as they had another event to attend, but they plan to keep in touch on mail."

Other guests that attended the party included Korean actress Hyo Jin Kim, Chinese actress Li Xian Ran and Dev Patel. The source adds, "Dev and Ash were heard discussing movies in general from both Bollywood and Hollywood."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Баччанов » Айшвария Рай Баччан - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan » Aishwarya Ra Баччан статьи на иностранном языке
  • Страница 3 из 4
  • «
  • »
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz