Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Пятница, 29.03.2024, 11:27
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Харман Баведж - Harman Baweja » Харман Баведж Harman Baweja иностранные статьи
Харман Баведж Harman Baweja иностранные статьи
LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 12:51 | Сообщение # 1
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline
Харман Баведжа - иностранные статьи
bollywood news - Harman Baweja

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Вторник, 25.08.2009, 12:52 | Сообщение # 2
Ангел Любви
Priyanka hasn't split with Hurman
Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 11:33

It looks like Priyanka Chopra is trying to kill two birds with a single stone. She has been very close to two actors – Shahid Kapoor and Hurman Baweja. So, who is she seeing? One thing we know is that she hasn't split with Hurman.

Priyanka said that there is no question of breaking up with Hurman, as they weren't going around in the first place. She added that they have been friends for the last six years. The duo looked good together at the music launch of their latest film What's Your Raashee?

Coming to the plot of the film, Priyanka, who is basking on the stupendous success of Kaminey, dons 12 avatars. She said that it is the toughest role she has done so far. Ashutosh Gowariker, who created an uproar for denying Jodhaa Akbar heroine Aishwarya Bachchan the Filmfare award in favour of Priyanka, has vouched for Priyanka this time around. He said that her role in the film should bag her awards.

Interestingly, Hurman-Priyanka relationship has taken a new life with the release What's Your Raashee? not far off. They must be praying for the success of this film, as their last film Love Story 2050 flopped. Priyanka was linked to Shahid Kapoor before the release of Kaminey but it died down as expected.

So, who know if Priyanka is reviving her relationship with Hurman for the publicity of What's Your Raashee? She better keep it alive till its release!

LudgerДата: Четверг, 10.09.2009, 09:59 | Сообщение # 3
Ангел Любви
Copycat: Harman or Hrithik?

It is no news when Harman Baweja is compared to Hrithik Roshan. The latest is that Harman's dance number in his forthcoming Victory and Hrithik's song in Luck By Chance are said to be similar. So not only will the actors clash at the box office but will also be compared for their dance numbers in the film.

Hrithik is doing a special appearance in a song number in Zoya Akhtar's Luck By Chance and that too in a dance number. The song has been shot in circus sequence. Hrithik has already made it to the top. While Hrithik is said to be the best dancer in Bollywood. The film is being directed by debutant director Zoya Akhtar.

While Harman Baweja is no less, when compared to his dancing capabilities. The actor it is said has already garnered a lot of interest with his two song numbers in the film. 'balla utha chaka laga' has been the most downloaded song number where as 'money money' has also garnered a lot of publicity. This will be Harman's second film and he is at the moment keeping all fingers crossed for the success. The film is being directed by debutant director Ajitpal Mangat.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 10.09.2009, 10:00 | Сообщение # 4
Ангел Любви
Amrita speaks on her relationship with Harman

She has always been blamed for the break ups. First she was blamed Shahid Kapoor Kareena's break up and now the latest buzz is that her close friendship with Harman has strained Priyanka–Harman relationship.

Reportedly Amrita keeps visiting her Victory costar on the sets of What's Your Rashi? Duo has been hanging out together after the shoot to a cafe. It is also believed that Harman sends flowers to Amrita, when both of them are not together. It clearly explains that Harman and Priyanka is no more a couple. Does that mean Amrita's responsible for the break up?

When asked, Amrita said, "This is just rumour. Harman and I are good friends. I enjoyed working with him as he is very co-operative and talented guy. Coming to this new rumour as I said earlier we are just friend and nothing more than that. I have stopped reacting to such rumours now."

LudgerДата: Четверг, 10.09.2009, 10:03 | Сообщение # 5
Ангел Любви
Mangat defends Hurman's name change

Harman Baweja has now changed his name from Harman to Hurman S Baweja for his forthcoming venture Victory being directed by Ajitpal Mangat. Will the name change work in favour of Hurman it remains to be seen. But his director Ajitpal defends his hero like a true cricketer.

Mangat says, "To me as a producer director I don't know whether the change of name will work in his favour. I know that he is a good actor and he has put in his best in the role. He has not changed his name in fact he has reverted to his original name which is in his passport. I was aware that Love Story 2050 did not do well at the box office but the debacle happened after I had shot 50 percent of my film. For me as a director I believe that every faliure is a stepping stone to success. If you go by failures I don't think any filmmaker will make a film if any actor flops."

Besides says the director "I wanted somebody who didn't have an image and was raw and dedicated. The training sessions were grueling. Ex-cricketer Praveen Amre helped to groom Hurman on the field. Hurman was so dedicated that he trained for eight hours for five months. Such obsession he had towards his role. He also looks like an athelete.

However Ajitpal Mangat is a complete cricket freak. "I simply love the game in fact I call myself a statistician of the game. Victory he says is inspired by films like Rookie and Chariots of Fire. Likewise he says Victory is the story of a small boy who dreams big. Story of a father and son and a boy who fulfills his dream" he reveals.

Surprisingly the film which has so many cricketers all pooled together in one film will have no songs. "The stories about Priyanka Chopra doing an item number are false. Who needs an item number when you have 50 superstars in the film? I have a good script and I am confident people will come to the theatres to watch a good game of cricket" he concludes.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 10.09.2009, 10:06 | Сообщение # 6
Ангел Любви
All's not well between Harman and Amrita

Till recently the news was that Priyanka Chopra and Harman Baweja broke up because of his closeness to Victory co-star Amrita Rao. Good girl Amrita of course denied the rumours. She and Priyanka were even spotted bonding. The latest is that she used to be good friends with Harman but now is pretty upset with him.

The petite dame thinks he's hogging all the limelight during the pre-release promotional campaign of their movie. She also apparently got the shocking news that it was Harman who sneaked out details about their growing friendship to get more attention. Well, we understand that Harman is desperate to make his next movie work after his ambitious futuristic film flopped. But why make Amrita suffer for the same?

But the girl also is not taking things lying down anymore. She thinks he's been doing a lot of manipulation and has conveyed her displeasure to the producers. They have got the message and must have realized that Harman is doing a lot of self promotion and has asked him to slow it down. Well, this cherubic dame can be fiery if there's a need. Hope Harman got the message too.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 10.09.2009, 10:08 | Сообщение # 7
Ангел Любви
Victory is not just cricket

Love Story 2050 may've gone completely unnoticed at the box-office, but Harman S. Baweja is raring to go. "It hurts if your debut film fails, but you can't let failure overpower you," says Harman, who's ready to face the audience again next week. Victory has to succeed. It's a do-or-die film for him. "Every film is a do-or-die film actually. The business is so different today. That one film plays the deciding role," he asserts.

Tell us about Victory. "At the outset, when I signed Victory, I didn't realize it would be so tough. The role was very demanding, plus one wasn't facing actors on field, but real-life cricketers. Also, the shooting was spread over various stadiums, depending on the availability of a cricketer. Whew... this was the most unforgettable experience ever," Harman smiles.

At a time when every second television channel is either telecasting a cricket match or there's some discussion on cricket, why would people be interested in spending Rs. 200 for a ticket to watch a cricket match on the big screen? "Because Victory is not a cricket match. It goes beyond that. It shows what happens behind closed doors, when a cricketer fails or is out of the team. His highs and lows, how his family gets affected, how his frustrations take over… So it's different," Harman defends Victory.

Harman has two more films lined up in the coming months, both directed by super-successful names - Ashutosh Gowariker and Anees Bazmee. Also, a film produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, starring Amitabh Bachchan in the central role. "I am really nervous about this one, but I am looking forward to working with Mr. Bachchan," he states.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 10.09.2009, 10:13 | Сообщение # 8
Ангел Любви
Sambhavna kisses Harman for publicity

Now we all know how much Sambhavna Seth loves publicity. Her circus antics were on full display in the Bigg Boss house. No matter how much she denies, this dame really is totally inspired by the queen of drama, Rakhi Sawant. To get her share of the limelight, she recently placed a long and intense kiss on Harman Baweja's cheek and took him by surprise.

Harman was invited to grace the dance reality show Dancing Queen and the attention hungry girl had a pre-planned program to kiss Harman when he comes up on stage. And thanks to her good planning, she got to fulfill her long desire (she calls it that).

Sambhavana happily narrated the entire incident, "Well, you have got a really genuine piece of news .He's so sweet...full of positive vibes. Maine socha ek kiss le lun (I thought I would take a kiss). That's the best way to get my share of the positive vibes."

She added, "When I called him onto the stage, he told me the very first time to not make me dance. I told him that I want to kiss him and that he can't stop me...and then I did." And when the world thinks that Harman is just a Hrithik clone, she has a total different viewpoint. "I'm a big fan of Harman and is longing to be his mate. I will run after him. I want Harman"

Harman mightn't be some star and is still struggling to make it big in B-Town. But the chances of him choosing a dame who lacks class and shoots her mouth off for cheap publicity is very minimal. Especially after an A-lister girlfriend like Priyanka and mingling with the cherubic and refined Amrita Rao. Keep the stunts to yourself, girl! Taking a long walk somewhere will clear your head a bit.

LudgerДата: Четверг, 10.09.2009, 10:15 | Сообщение # 9
Ангел Любви
Amrita Rao reveals her love
Thursday, January 29, 2009, 11:04

Victory may well be revolving around the character of Harman Baweja but Amrita Rao still has great memories of shooting for the film, in particular the parts that were shot on outdoor locations in Rajasthan. After spending quite some time in Jaisalmer, she not just fell in love with the desert dunes but also the traditions, culture and music belonging to this part of the country.

''First schedule of the film took place in Rajasthan and it was particularly exciting for me because for the first time ever I was visiting Jaisalmer. I was fascinated with the sheer visual of so much of sand around. Then suddenly I saw people dressed in bright colours which was really contrasting with the background of the place. All the orange and pink colours turned the place into such a delightful watch'', says Amrita Rao fondly.

She was also particularly impressed by the traditional music that was being played around the shooting locations. ''We were shooting at this small temple and it was interesting to see the locals playing a small instrument that seemed to be a 'taanpoora'. Then there was this old man who was wearing a turban and singing some songs that seem to have inspired quite a few Bollywood tracks that I have heard over the years'', says Amrita who herself is quite fond of classical music.

''That's right, I love classical music and it was irresistible for me not to return back to this old man in between my shots. I spent some real good time in just listening to what he was playing'', smiles Amrita, ''What helped me further was the fact that all the lighter scenes from the film were chosen to be shot in dunes; hence it wasn't difficult interacting with the locales.''

LudgerДата: Четверг, 10.09.2009, 10:17 | Сообщение # 10
Ангел Любви
"I will give Harman 100% marks for his act" - Amrita Rao
Thursday, January 29, 2009, 13:53

2008 was an eventful year for Amrita Rao. She started off with My Name Is Anthony Gonsalves which in spite of not doing well at the box office, at least helped showcase a different (read glam) side of hers. A special appearance in Shaurya followed but the role was so small that it went relatively unnoticed. However, she bounced back with Welcome To Sajjanpur where in her 'gaon ki gori' role, she went on to win hearts all over again. From a village setting, she graduated to playing a small time girl in Victory which is now finally getting ready to hit the screens this Friday.

Even though the film primarily belongs to Harman Baweja and the dozens of cricketers who have consented to be a part of the project, Victory does promise to have something meaty for Amrita Rao also to showcase her acting skills. The pretty girl with a characteristic laugh gets on a free wheeling chat with us as she talks about Victory being primarily a Harman Baweja film and how he was fully prepared for the role before facing the camera.

Amrita, first things first, there have been quite a few talks about real life references for Harman's character in the film. Yuvraj, Dhoni - number of names have been thrown around! Do you want to shed light on this? Also, were you too given any reference points when you read through the script?
Let me say that Victory is a Vijay Shekhawat story that could speak of every cricketer who hails from a small town and goes on to be a part of the Indian cricket team. The film talks about any aspiring cricketer who rises to the top. And no, even I didn't receive any reference points before the shoot. I play the character of a medical student from a small town who is a friend of this young boy who goes on to be a cricketer. However, in the process of getting rich and famous, he starts losing his bearings. I act as his conscience when he is down in the dumps.

So how did you go about approaching the role?
It was quite interesting because I could easily identify with Vijay's character here. In real life, I have some shades of him because I have gained reasonable popularity and hence have to watch every step that I take in my life. I come from a profession which is so challenging and demanding. The whole world judges you on every move of yours and I realize that how important it is to be surrounded by good company of real friends. There are chances of fake people around you who could be responsible for you being pulled down.

You sound emotional about the importance of real friends...
That's right, because there are only a few who could call one. These are the real friends who matter most to you because eventually they bring with them positive influences. How eventually you are going to transfer such positive influences in your work is something that is of utmost importance. In this sense, I am playing that other side in Vijay's life who tries to bring to him those positive influences. Since I could identify Vijay's situation very well and empathize with what he was going through, it became an interesting experience.

So what was that strong factor in Victory that made you sign the film?
Its script and the canvas. For the first time in Bollywood history, there is this film coming which literally has 45 international sports people coming together. In Manmohan Shetty, we have one of the biggest producers associated with the project. And then of course there is Harman. Clearly, Victory had number of reasons for me to go for the film.

You have worked in around 10 odd films while for Harman it was just his second film. Did you two have a mutual bond that allowed you to give him suggestions or point out areas of improvements due to your prior experience?
I didn't actually have to come up with suggestions since Harman himself comes from an industry background. He has assisted his father and wasn't a newcomer at all when he worked in Victory or for that matter Love Story 2050. He was very much aware about the whole operation and the works. He was fully prepared when he stepped in to shoot for Victory. This is why, never once did I feel that I had to interfere or help him.

You seem to be impressed with your co-star...
I truly am because he is so very good. I will give him 100% marks for his act in the film; he is just so correct there. I didn't once find him conscious or nervous. I have worked with so many established actors but even when I was working with him; it all seemed just the same. He is very energetic and has a great sense of humour. He keeps everyone laughing on the sets but once the director begins to call the shots, he knows when to get serious and perform.

ГостьДата: Четверг, 19.11.2009, 23:59 | Сообщение # 11

В первые он рассказывает о своей личной жизни, о уже бывшей подруге Приянке Чопре и её отношениях с Акшаем и Шахидом.

Сегодня ты впервые в свой день рождения один, как ты его отпразднуешь?
У меня нет планов. Я сам никогда не праздновал свои дни рождения с 18-ти лет. Каждый год моя сестра или друзья организовывали вечеринки. Надеюсь тоже самое будет и в этом году.

Вам 29 и вы были в серьезных отношения в течении 5-ти лет, каких отношений вы сейчас хотите?
Я сейчас далек для серьезных отношений. Когда я решу жениться это будет милая пенджабская девушка из Чандигарха, которую выбирает моя мама.

Это очень в стиле фильма.
Может быть. Но это то, во что я сейчас верю.

Ваша мама и сестра очень близки к Приянке. Сейчас, что-то изменилось?
Нет, они друзья и общаются до сих пор. У меня такая семья, если они примут кого-то, то это на всю жизнь. И я не могу сказать им не общаться с кем-либо. Кроме того, Приянка прекрасная девушка. Мы уже не близки, но этого ничто не изменит.

Вы винити Приянку в том, что отдалились друг от друга?
Нет, я виню себя. Она всегда просила меня дать ей время, но я не сделал этого. Я не смог. После двух провалов я находился под сильным давлением, чтобы сделать третий фильм лучше. Я слишком погрузился в проект. Я перешел все границы, я был вовлечен в каждый этап, каждый уровень. What's Your Raashee? был очень важен для меня.

Вы довольны выходом WYR?
Да, я рад, что сер Ашу не был разочарован подписав меня на фильм, критики были также добры ко мне.

В конечном счете ваши отношения стали жертвой успеха. Многие люди считают, что Приянка оборвала отношения после выхода фильма "Победа", это правда?
Это не правда. Только два человека знают причины нашего раставания. И я не верю, что успех или неудача могут положить конец дружбе.

Считается, что для себя вы суперзвезда, что-либо изменилось?
(Хохочет) Я хотел бы, чтобы так было. Но люди поверили в меня.

И недаром?
Может и так. Может быть моя позиция была не правильной. Я был новичком для отрасли. Мне было приказано вести себя определенным образом, людьми, которые были здесь больше меня, так я и сделал.

Вы имеете ввиду Приянку?
(Улыбается)Нет, но есть многие люди, которые говорят вам, как вести себя, что говорить и что делать. Именно потому что вы новичок вы делаете то, что вам скажут. После определенной точки, я понял что должен быть самим собой, потому что мне стало некомфортно изображать кого-то другого. То, что вы видите сейчас это реальный я.

Вы недавно общались с Шахидом на вечеринке. Это признак зрелости или вы сделали это зная, что Шахид и Приянка больше невместе?
Я просто хотел поговорить с ним. Он был также очень добр. Это не было странным, потому что мы знакомы давно еще когда он был с Бебо, мы ходили на двойные свидания. И он действительно хороший парень.

Вы видели "Негодяя"?
Нет, я не смог заставить себя посмотреть его.

Потому что на съемках фильма все началось?
Хм...Я просто не захотел смотреть его. Я думал, все будет хорошо, но когда это день приближался я понял, что мне трудно нести все в себе. Я забронировал три билета и улетел из страны. Вернувшись из Сицилии я был готов ко всему.

Правда, что когда вы были на вечеринке и когда заиграла песня Dhan Te Nan ваши друзья поросили диджея сменить песню?
(Улыбается) Да, мои друзья сделали это. Для меня было трудно даже слышать песни из этого фильма.

Итак...вы готовы увидеть его сейчас?
Нет, я не думаю, что смогу посмотреть его когда-либо. Я также еще не видел Aitraaz.

Было трудно снимать в WYR? с Приянкой?
Да, трудно. Было много неловкости. Было трудно видеть её разговаривающую по телефону и пишущую sms. Я знал, что происходит.

Однажды вы оставили съемочную площадку и Сунита(Говарике) попросила вас уехать домой, это правда?
(Нерешительно) Это было в самом начале. Все мы обедали и она(Приянка) подналась из-за стола и вышла сказав, что ей нужно побыть одной и после того, как она ушла я получил сообщение, в которм она просила прошения за то, что ушла. Это момент стал реальным для меня. Сунита видела, что я обеспокоен и предложила мне уйти. И я ушел не сказав ни кому не слова. Я даже оставил свой телефон на столе.

Как она сказала вам о раставании?
Она до сих пор мне не сказала. Она не согласиться с этим. Она никогда не сможет сказать мне это. Даже, когда ей будет шестьдесят лет.

Будет ли вам неловко, если придется работать с ней снова?
Нет, я так не думаю. Мы профессионалы.

Источник:www.pinkvilla.com
Автор перевода: Лаки Дели

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Харман Баведж - Harman Baweja » Харман Баведж Harman Baweja иностранные статьи
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz