Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Понедельник, 29.04.2024, 07:06
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 5 из 6
  • «
  • »
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Рани Мукхерджи - Rani Mukherjee » Иностранные статьи
Иностранные статьи
MayaДата: Вторник, 22.11.2011, 03:12 | Сообщение # 61
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline

Rani Mukerji says "Aga Bai"

IndiaGlitz [Friday, November 18, 2011]

The husky-voiced Bengali beauty is taking her role as Maharashtrian mulgi (read girl) really serious, we hear.

Rani Mukerji, who is doing Sachin Kundalkar's 'Aiyya', is said to be perfecting her lingo as well as her dancing steps to play the character. The talented beauty will be shooting for a song which will have a typical lavani dance, the traditional Maharashtrian dance form. The song which goes "Aga Bai" will be choreographed by Vaibhavi Merchant. According to sources, in the song one can see Rani wearing navvari - the traditional nine-yard saree, the nose ring called nathni and other accessories that traditional lavani dancers wear.

Both Vaibhavi and Rani are said to be quite excited over the number. While they are taking notes by watching popular lavani numbers, Rani is taking a step ahead and going to meet some professional dancers to learn the dance in detail. Besides, the director shared to sources that the actress has also done a couple of workshops to learn the language and mannerisms of playing a Maharashtrian girl in the film.

Sources added that since Sachin Kundalkar is a Maharashtrian he wants to present the lavani number in an authentic manner.

'Aiyya' is the launch pad for South actor Prithviraj in Bollywood who stars opposite Rani in this on

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

Сообщение отредактировал Maya - Вторник, 22.11.2011, 03:14

MayaДата: Понедельник, 16.01.2012, 12:59 | Сообщение # 62
Лед и пламя
Yash Raj wants Rani in Dhoom 3

The production house is reportedly, busy chalking out a meaty role for the actress alongside Aamir Khan in their biggest upcoming venture

Posted On Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 02:10:19 AM

Everybody said it was 'over' for Rani. But the actress struck back last year with her performance in No One Killed Jessica. She proved once again that Rani Mukerji did not need a size zero to shine. And now, if all goes well, the actress might just return to what we refer to as her 'home turf'. Mumbai Mirror has learnt that Yash Raj Films is busy chalking out a role for their Rani in Dhoom 3.

Last year, the production house had announced Aamir Khan’s entry in the next film of the successful Dhoom franchise. Following John Abraham and Hrithik Roshan, in Dhoom 1 and Dhoom 2 respectively, Aamir had stepped in as the super-villain in the project. Yash Raj Films chose Katrina Kaif for the role opposite Aamir in the film. And now, Rani might join the cast as well.

A source close to the project informed Mumbai Mirror, "Rani might be seen in a role similar to Aishwarya Rai in Dhoom 2. In Dhoom 3, Aamir is playing the villain and Rani shares a fabulous rapport with him. In fact, she had once mentioned on a chat show how Aamir had been her best co-star among all Khans."

Initially planned as a Christmas 2012 release, the film has been postponed to next year. The film is likely to go on floors this November, which gives Rani ample time to decide and prepare for the role after her film Talaash with Aamir hits the theatres in June this year. Reportedly, Aamir will also work on his physique, a prerequisite for the role.

"YRF has three big films with the Khans - Salman, Shah Rukh and Aamir. Two of these projects are already on floors. This leaves only Dhoom3 open with a challenging female role. Rani too is keen on being a part of the film. She will take a call soon," added the source.

Dhoom 3 will also star Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra, who have been a part of the Dhoom franchise from the beginning. The film will be written and directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya, who had written the earlier two films in the series.

When contacted, the YRF spokesperson neither denied nor confirmed the development and simply said, "We will make a D 3 announcement as and when there is something new to share."

Casting story so far…

» The third film of the Dhoom series was announced amidst rumours of Shah Rukh Khan being an integral part of the cast. SRK was supposed to play the main villain in the film and Kareena Kapoor, his lady love.

» SRK was overshadowed by YRF's big announcement about Aamir Khan being the new Dhoom 3 villain.

» In June 2011, Angela Jonsson was reportedly spotted at the YRF office sparking off rumours about her being the next Dhoom girl.

» This was followed by reports about Katrina Kaif leading the female cast of the film.

» Reportedly, even Deepika Padukone was being considered for the coveted role.

» YRF, however, has confirmed the presence of only Katrina Kaif, Aamir Khan, Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra in Dhoom 3 as of yet.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 13.03.2012, 12:01 | Сообщение # 63
Лед и пламя
Rani Mukerji still not ready for Bhansali
TNN | Mar 13, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Since Saawariya, Rani Mukerji and Sanjay Leela Bhansali haven't worked together and they've also stopped being friends.

Apparently, Rani refused to do SLB's sister Bela Sehgal's film and that irked him to no end. And despite reports that they've buried the hatchet and are working together on a film set in the 1960s, sources close to Rani confirmed that there was no such development and that she had no dates to spare. Thoda aur intezaar, Sanjay?

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 20.03.2012, 14:52 | Сообщение # 64
Лед и пламя
Will Rani Mukherji stand out in Talaash?

Posted On Monday, March 19, 2012 at 12:28:25 PM

With her last film No One Killed Jessica, Rani Mukherji proved that she is still amongst the top actress of Bollywood irrespective of any number of new entrants. With Talaash and Aiyya up in her kitty next, Rani has a promising year ahead. As she celebrates her birthday on March 21, we analyze what stars have in store for the actress.

"Rani was born on 21st March, 1978 which makes her a Number 3 (Jupiter) person in numerology. She is an Arian (ruler Mars - Number 9) and her destiny number adds up to Number 4 (Rahu). Technically, Rani is also a cusp between Aries and Pisces, hence she will get the vibrations of this sign as well, which is primarily ruled by Number 3 (Jupiter)", explains astro-numerologist Bhavikk Sangghvi.

"Being a Number 3, Rani is ruled by one of the most powerful planets - Jupiter and she can at best be termed as plain lucky. With her unconventional looks, short height and husky voice, who could have ever thought that she would make it so big in the world of Bollywood? Her mars effect makes her a fighter and too hard working as a person that has paid off big time in her case. The impact of 'Rahu' makes her at times lose focus, direction and therefore her financial planning may go for a toss, so she should invest wisely for her future".

"Rani will be entering her 35th year now which will turn out to be a productive year for her" predicts Bhavikk. "Her next release, Talaash with Aamir Khan and directed by Reema Kagti will see her once again in top form and despite being in an ensemble cast, Rani will stand on her own and draw attention from critics and audiences both. After that in Aiyya she will be able prove once again that she can pull off a film on her able shoulders and thus she is the 'rani' ( queen) of the box office too", adds Bhavikk.

We wish Rani Mukherji a very happy birthday in advance.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 05.05.2012, 06:44 | Сообщение # 65
Лед и пламя
No singing for Rani Mukerji
Upala KBR, TNN | May 5, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Stars happen to 'discover' their 'melodious voices' and decide to declare their intentions to sing for films. Rani Mukerji went that way but decided not to pursue it, in the end.

The actress was to sing a funny, peppy song in her upcoming Aiyya but didn't. Reveals a source, "Rani hasn't sung since Aati Kya Khandala with Aamir Khan in Ghulam. When the song in the film was being discussed, she enthusiastically said she wanted to sing. She prepared for weeks, did riyaaz but finally, on the recording day, backed out after singing a few lines. She ultimately felt that her voice could ruin the song's impact. Director Sachin Kundalkar and the crew tried their best to persuade her, but Rani was adamant that she didn't want to sing." It's interesting to note that the Bengali actress speaks Marathi fluently.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 08.07.2012, 11:56 | Сообщение # 66
Лед и пламя
SPOTTED: Rani Mukerji on a romantic date with Aditya Chopra

Last Updated: Sunday, July 08, 2012, 11:25

New Delhi: They may not voice their affections for each other before the media but who can hide oneself from the glare of the paparazzi every time!

A local spy has dropped by to tell us that on a recent tour to London, director Aditya Chopra and his would-be-wife Rani Mukerji were spotted by the locals visiting luxe restaurants and boutiques. To make his lady love feel special, Adi even took Rani on a surprise romantic date where they spent some mushy time in each others’ company.

It has come to our notice that the Chopra clan has almost accepted Rani as their future daughter-in-law and is looking forward to their union. However, neither Rani nor Aditya’s family are keen on announcing their marriage till the time ‘Aiyya’ releases in theatres worldwide.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 30.08.2012, 13:25 | Сообщение # 67
Лед и пламя
Rani Mukerji gets involved!

BollywoodLife9.00 AM IST 08.30.2012

Not in something wicked that your naughty mind imagines! We mean professionally…

A birdie from the sets of Aiyya – a quirky love story between a Marathi mulgi (gal) and Malayali chekkan (guy) – told us that the film’s leading lady Rani Mukerji has been very interfering. Not meddlesome in an irritating and frustrating way, like a lot of star actors are infamous for, but in a sweet and encouraging manner.

It turns out that Yash Raj Films’ head honcho Aditya Chopra’s girlfriend is mighty pleased with the way Sachin Kundalkar’s film has worked out, so she wants to ensure that all her fans find out more and spend their hard-earned money to watch Aiyya. Our birdie says, “Rani’s watched bit and parts of the film and loved what she saw, so she’s been sitting for discussions and taking interest in everything, from the poster to theatrical trailers to promotional activities for Aiyya.”

All we can say is, why should she not get involved in the other aspects of filmmaking and let men make all the decisions? By the way, we hear that Rani’s new found interest in the business side of films is a result of the long hours she spends with her beau at YRF Studio, being enlightened by boring details of Bollywood.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 14.09.2012, 12:54 | Сообщение # 68
Лед и пламя
‘All the Khans love me’

Posted On Saturday, September 08, 2012 at 02:28:35 AM

With a clutch of heroine-dominated films releasing back to back, one would expect Rani Mukerji to be a tad nervous about her own entrant - Aiyyaa - which will see her return to the screen after a gap of one and half years. But when Mirror caught up with her at a suburban five-star, Rani seemed characteristically buoyant, even suggesting that we sit by the poolside, because it was "romantic."

Aiyyaa hits theatres on October 12 after which, Talaash, co-starring Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor releases on November 30. And the petite actress says she is happy playing two very different and interesting characters.

In the Anurag Kashyap written film, directed by Sachin Kundalkar, Rani plays Meenakshi, a spunky Maharashtrian girl who is ready to get married at her family's bidding but dreams about a fantasy world all her own. In Talaash, she plays a gritty, fiercely guarded character, where we'll see her "smile only once."

And while she admits she did not expect Talaash to get so delayed, she tells us why she took up Aiyyaa: "I hadn't played a Maharashtrian earlier. Moreover, the role of Meenakshi was superbly exciting as she is mad and passionate, somewhat like me (laughs). The script was so refreshing that I just gave my go ahead."

Rani goes to admit that even though she admires Anurag's work, she could never see herself being a part of his 'niche cinema.' In fact, when Anurag Kashyap narrated the story to her, Rani had quipped, “I won't come into your (dark) zone. This time, you have to come into mine (popular cinema)."

The actor was so convinced about her role that she immediately green lighted Sachin Kundalkar, the two-time National Award winning filmmaker, who makes his Hindi debut with this film. "Sachin was the right person to do justice to this film. He knew the finer nuances and helped me better myself as Meenakshi," Rani says.

Aiyyaa comes at a time when when most of her peers and the younger actors are vying to work with the Khan trinity and be a part of the Rs 100-crore club. But Rani seems unfazed by it all, and insists she enjoys wonderful rapport with all the Khans.

"I have no issues with any of them. In fact, both Shah Rukh and Aamir have taught me a lot. Shah Rukh has always been very supportive as a co-star and that helps you to do better. Aamir has been very much like a teacher to me in my career. In the initial years when I had joined the industry, he literally held my hand and taught me the ropes of acting. And even when I worked with him in Talaash, I still felt I've so much to learn from him and I am still a student. Salman is a good friend too. Because of all this, the bond I share with them is very different from that with the others. And I know all the Khans love me!" with a flash of her famous pearlies.

Rani says she wants to be eclectic in her choice of projects. And in a veiled message to the younger lot now hot at her heels, she says, "The one person whom I would like to be is Meryl Streep. Even at her age, she sits alongside the younger heroines at the Oscars with her name in the nominee list, and others around her wonder whether they still stand a chance."

Hope the Parineetis and the Deepikas are reading this.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 14.09.2012, 13:12 | Сообщение # 69
Лед и пламя
Rani is longing for South Indian men
PARAG MANIAR, TNN | Sep 14, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Rani Mukerji donned the South Indian avatar and unveiled the first item song of her upcoming film Aiyyaa in the buzzing South Indian locality of Matunga. The number, Dreamum Wakepum, also introduced South sensation Prithviraj.
"It was a celebration of South Indian culture and the best way to let people know about our hero, Prithviraj," smiles debutante director Sachin Kundalkar. The song was launched amidst much fanfare, keeping the Southern culture in mind. The drummers and dancers were dressed in traditional South Indian attire to retain the inherent Southern flavour of the track.

Interestingly, Aiyyaa portrays Rani harbouring a fascination for South Indian men. Explains Kundalkar, "It is a carnal desire of a Maharashtrian woman for these men that is expressed in the song. It is conveying a South Indian man's physicality but very gracefully. It is not about the emotions but more about the body of a man."
Sachin has a soft corner for Southies and thus wanted his heroine to have an attraction towards them. "I am very fond of South Indians and to show Rani's character longing for her hero came very naturally to me. Amit Trivedi has strung together Amitabh Bhattacharya's lyrics through his mesmerising tunes. This film was the best vehicle for South superstar Prithviraj to make his Hindi film debut."
The entire team came up with the idea of launching the song in a perfect South Indian style in Matunga, and the song went down well with the crowd. "It was the best way to familiarise people with this unusual number."
Aiyyaa, produced by Viacom18 Motion Pictures, releases October 12.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 28.09.2012, 13:15 | Сообщение # 70
Лед и пламя
Is Rani flaunting her ‘Adi’ connection?
TNN | Sep 28, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Rani Mukerji is currently giving interviews to promote her October release. And her choice of venue for the press meets are two; it's either her home in Juhu or Aditya Chopra's studio in Andheri. You may wonder what the fuss around the venue is?

Well, the point is that Rani's film is not produced by Adi. But just the fact that she is given permission to entertain the media here, sends out a message.
Also, Rani is very comfortable around the studio and the staff stand to her attention. What's more, Rani makes no bones about the fact that she is indeed the queen of all that she surveys when she is on these premises.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 03.10.2012, 07:38 | Сообщение # 71
Лед и пламя
Rani Mukerji looks vulgar: Bollywoodlife readers think so!
BOLLYWOODLIFE9.30 AM IST 10.02.2012

The results of the poll that we conducted recently on Rani Mukerji’s look in Aiyyaa is out, and trust us, the verdict is shocking!
Well, shocking ‘coz the Bong babe’s fan base is as vast as the accumulated cellulite in her body. And what’s ironical is: when we gave our harsh opinions on Rani’s look in her next film, her fans literally condemned us for speaking our minds. The shocking part is that the result of the poll is an absolute antithesis to the kind of reactions the readers gave.

The sexy and disastrous categories in the poll have got the same number of votes. Very few people were in a mood to give Rani the benefit of the doubt. And a considerable number of voters think she looks awesome in Aiyyaa.

We must say that the Queen has created quite a stir with her garish looks. While some people are in awe of her boldness and want to kill us for coming up with straightforward statements, there are also a few who agree with us completely. All we can say is: cool minds think alike!

See the poll: Rani Mukerji’s look in Aiyyaa: Sexy, raunchy, vulgar or plain disastrous?

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 27.11.2012, 12:04 | Сообщение # 72
Лед и пламя
Rani is craving for adulation!
PTI | Nov 27, 2012, 12:45PM IST

Rani Mukerji is disheartened that not many went to see her latest release 'Aiyyaa' and says that actors always crave for adulation.

Produced by Anurag Kashyap and directed by debutant Sachin Kundalkar 'Aiyyaa' had Rani and south actor Prithviraj in lead roles. Rani played the role of a Marathi girl who falls in love with a Malayali boy.

However, the film did not create magic at the box office.

"Appreciation can only come if people watch the film. In case of 'Aiyyaa' probably people didn't come. It is a very sad situation for me. We actors always crave for adulation," Rani said.

"If our film translates into success it only means a lot of people went to watch the film. That gives us immense pleasure. The minute we know that it has flopped we feel that nobody went to see the film," she pointed out.

The 34-year-old actress also said that a story might appeal to different people in different ways, which determines the film's success.

"In case of 'Aiyya', I feel I really liked the story but it might not have appealed to the audience at large. And that's why it didn't do well. But my work was appreciated, my dance will be remembered.

"Till date nobody has pointed flaws in my acting. Atleast they say Rani's film didn't work but she was fabulous. I work towards maintaining that," she said.

The Bengali beauty feels an actor cannot gauge the success of a film.

"How can we gauge... we are not saints, gods, spiritual human beings who can sit and decide whether the film will do well or not. It is not in our hands. Audience is the king and they decide every Friday," Rani said.

"I think from childhood we are taught their will be good days, there will be bad days, you will win some and lose some. But because of that you don't become negative and frustrated and depressed. I think that is how a weak person would behave," she said.

Flops do not deter Rani from working hard on her upcoming films.

"We all have gone through ups and downs. It is the same audience who have given a thumbs down to our films. We are also the same actors who have done well. Not one person can be confident (about a film doing very well)," she said.

"My hard work in each film will always be there. The only thing you can do is give your best, when luck favors it is great. If it doesn't then wait for it to happen," she added.

Presently, Rani is looking forward to the release of 'Talaash'. The film a suspense drama starring Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor and Rani in lead roles. Directed by Reema Kagti, it is set to release this Friday.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 10.04.2013, 11:37 | Сообщение # 73
Лед и пламя
Rani Mukerji to become Mardaani for Aditya Chopra!

Last Updated: 12.48 PM IST 04.10.2013

Rani Mukerji is a versatile actor. The 35-year-old star has portrayed a variety of roles in her career spanning over 15 years. But never has Rani played a cop in any of her myriad films. And now the petite babe will get that rare opportunity to tot guns and bash goons as she dons the khaki for Yash Raj Films’ next production, Mardaani. Pradeep Sarkar, who has films like Parineeta, Laaga Chunari Mein Daag and Lafangey Parindey to his credit, will direct this venture. Sarkar, who has worked with Rani in Laaga Chunari Main Daag, was keen to rope in Vidya Balan for Mardaani but later he felt Rani would fit the bill better. “Vidya is my favourite. But I have other favourites too. And Rani is definitely one of them. I have a very comfortable equation with Rani. And things just fell into place as far Rani’s inclusion in the film is concerned. I told Adi that we should go with Rani in Mardaani,” said Sarkar in an interview to a daily.

Now we wonder if producer Aditya Chopra, who has been romantically linked with Rani, had a final say as far as the babe’s inclusion in the cop drama is concerned. Also Rani gave us a glimpse of her fierce and ferocious personality by playing an aggressive journalist in No One Killed Jessica. But given her petite frame the babe really has to work hard to portray a dashing cop convincingly.  Tell us what do you think dear BollywoodLifers, will Rani make a good cop in Mardaani?

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-go....-chopra

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Сообщение отредактировал Maya - Среда, 10.04.2013, 11:37

MayaДата: Пятница, 03.05.2013, 07:44 | Сообщение # 74
Лед и пламя
Rani Mukerji plays a journalist in Bombay Talkies

IANSLast Updated: 5.52 PM IST 02.14.2013

After No One Killed Jessica, Rani Mukerji is set to don the garb of a journalist once again for Bombay Talkies. The film is a bouquet of four stories directed by different directors – Anurag Kashyap, Karan Johar, Zoya Akhtar and Dibakar Banerjee. It is an ode to 100 years of Indian cinema.

The story directed by Karan features Rani, Randeep Hooda and Saqib Saleem. Both Karan and Rani have been best friends ever since the actor made her debut in the film industry with Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and have shared a long professional relationship.

“Rani will be essaying the role of a journalist in the movie. She is paired opposite Randeep. The duo are sharing screen space for the first time,” the spokesperson of film said in a statement. Added the source: “Rani was briefed on her character nuances by Karan. She effortlessly got into her character.”

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

LudgerДата: Суббота, 24.08.2013, 20:52 | Сообщение # 75
Ангел Любви
Rare-Unseen pics: When Rani Mukherjee replaced Aishwarya last minute!

Posted by: NabanitaUpdated: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 14:16 [IST]

Bollywood actresses Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Rani Mukherjee were said to be thick pals earlier and always took advice from each other. But, rumours were rife that things went wrong between the duo, ever since Rai married the latter's alleged ex-boyfriend Abhishek Bachchan.

According to the latest reports, Rani Mukherjee had replaced Aishwarya Rai at the first-look launch of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's serial Saraswatichandra, as the chief guest. Bhansali has worked with both Rani and Ash, hence he is reportedly very close to both.

Sources informed a leading daily that Aishwarya had to give a miss to the event due to some reason. It was then, Bhansali decided to invite Rani. The actress immediately agreed to step into Ash's shoes as the chief guest of the evening.

A while ago, Rani Mukherjee took a dig at Ash, by saying that Indian women get too carried away by their personal lives. "We, Indian women, get too carried away with our personal lives with rearing our children. We feel that we are the only mothers on the planet," she said. "And, we believe we have to leave everything to bring up our children. Actresses need to pull up their socks and keep looking great and working out... and keep looking younger than what we are," Rani further added.

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Рани Мукхерджи - Rani Mukherjee » Иностранные статьи
  • Страница 5 из 6
  • «
  • »
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz