Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Пятница, 19.04.2024, 15:20
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 1 из 7
  • »
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Аамир Кхан- Aamir Khan » Статьи на иностранном языке
Статьи на иностранном языке
LudgerДата: Понедельник, 03.08.2009, 08:01 | Сообщение # 1
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline
Аамир Кхан- Aamir Khan- статьи на иностранном языке

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 03.08.2009, 08:03 | Сообщение # 2
Ангел Любви
Aamir Khan refuses to come on Farah Khan's chat show
By: Upala KBR Date: 2009-08-03 Place: Mumbai

While nephew Imran Khan will appear as a guest of Farah Khan's yet-to-air chat show, Tere Mere Beech Mein, maama Aamir Khan has refused to be part of it.
I'm busy!

While this is bound to spark off speculation that Aamir has refused the show because of Farah's closeness to SRK, or the fact that Shah Rukh's Red Chillies Productions are the line producers of the show, truth is that AK begged off as he is busy with his two releases (Dhobi Ghaat and Three Idiots) this year.

A source from the show says, "Aamir cited date problems as the reason for not doing the show. He also claimed that he wasn't aware about the format of the show and he wasn't comfortable doing something a show, whose tone and flavour he was not acquainted with." Aamir never even appeared on Karan Johar's Koffee With Karan either.

Almost all A-List actors of B-Town have already shot for the episode (see box) Hrithik Roshan and Saif Ali Khan will join that list shortly.

Even Salman, who is as allergic to chat shows, shot for the show with his mom Salma, so Farah was taken aback when Aamir excused himself. She half-expected him to say yes because she started her career as a choreographer with his film Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander. But when she called the Ghajini actor, he said, 'I am sorry but I will pass.' Farah then told him, 'I was expecting you to say no but I still had to try.'

Farah confirms, "I was very keen to have Aamir on my show but he was unavailable. He was very polite about declining." She hastens to add, "Tere Mere Beech Mein, which airs in August, isn't just another celebrity talk show. It is based on a specific topic every week. Two guest celebrities and a common man will be interviewed in each episode."

The show is being produced by Farah and her husband Shirish Kunder under their banner 3's Company.

LudgerДата: Пятница, 04.09.2009, 11:58 | Сообщение # 3
Ангел Любви
Aamir's potshots angers Saif
Thursday, August 6, 2009, 11:03

The war between the Khans seems far from over. Although Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan may have buried the hatchet a new Khan war has just begun. This time it is between the eternal friends of Dil Chahta Hai Aamir Khan and Saif Ali Khan. It is being learnt that Aamir's witty potshots on the film Love Aaj Kal has angered Saif Ali Khan.

Aamir Khan had gone to catch Saif’s maiden home production Love Aaj Kal at a multiplex in the Mumbai. While leaving the theater he was asked about the movie. It a very diplomatic manner Aamir replied that he liked the promos of Life Partner. In a polite manner Aamir had said that he hadn't liked the Imtiaz Ali directed movie.

Saif's was not amused to hear such comments for a movie which is breaking Box Office records. For now the Chhote Nawab is waiting for an appropriate occasion to return the favours to Aamir . Well Saif you are not alone there are many critically well acclaimed movies like Black and Slumdog Millionaire which Aamir didn't like!

LudgerДата: Пятница, 04.09.2009, 12:00 | Сообщение # 4
Ангел Любви
Aamir-Kiran lost their first baby
Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 15:16

You must be wondering why Aamir Khan has not been blogging all this while. Well, he has a reason. He and his wife Kiran Rao are trying to come to terms with the lost of their first baby due to miscarriage.

Aamir revealed the tragic news after keeping silent for two months. “I have bad news folks. Kiran and I lost our baby. Despite our best efforts we were unable to avert a miscarriage. The last 2 months have been a struggle for us and that is one of the reasons I was absent from the blog in more ways than one. K (Kiran) and I need time to heal,” he wrote in his blog.

It was earlier reported that Aamir and Kiran were expecting their first child after they were spotted checking into a hospital.

LudgerДата: Пятница, 04.09.2009, 12:02 | Сообщение # 5
Ангел Любви
Aamir to become India's Prime Minister
Tuesday, August 18, 2009, 9:36

Bollywood's patriotic hero Manoj Kumar is back in action. Tinsel town's very own 'Bharat' who patronised the flavour of patriotism and unity through his movies Shaheed, Purab Aur Paschim and Upkaar is all set to make a movie on India's third Prime Minister Lal Bahadur Shastri. Manoj is known to have the script ready and finalising the cast.

Manoj had plans to cast Amitabh Bachchan who had acted in his Roti Kapda Aur Makan in the lead role but due to his prior commitments has dropped the idea. If sources close to the legendary actor are to be believed he has zeroed in on perfectionist actor Aamir Khan. The movie will portray the life of Shastri, a key figure in Indian independence moment and one of India's most dynamic Prime Ministers.

It may be recalled that after the Indo-Pakistani War of 1965, Lal Bahadur Shastri asked Manoj to create a film based on the popular slogan 'Jai Jawan Jai Kissan'. The result was Kumar's magnum opus directorial debut Upkaar in 1967 where he played both a soldier and a farmer. The film was also noted for the famous song 'Mere Desh Ki Dharti'.

LudgerДата: Пятница, 04.09.2009, 12:03 | Сообщение # 6
Ангел Любви
Aamir interacts with youths using a pseudonym
Friday, August 21, 2009, 15:09

You could be one of the many youngsters who have been interacting with actor Aamir Khan without knowing his identity , because he is on several social networking sites with a unique user name so that he could chat with people openly.

Aamir Khan is using internet with a purpose. It is said that the actor is active on many social networking sites like Orkut, Facebook and Twitter using a common pseudonym so that he could not only interact with everybody but also understand the behavioural patterns of the youths.

It is said that Aamir is trying to know more about the young minds by making friend and interacting with them. He is especially keen to know how today's youths react to various subjects related to politics, films, social issues, sports and others.

LudgerДата: Пятница, 04.09.2009, 12:06 | Сообщение # 7
Ангел Любви
Aamir impressed by Quick Gun Murugun!
Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 10:49

It is not too often that Aamir Khan is impressed with a Bollywood movie. But Quick Gun Murugun seems to have already won the heart of the perfectionist actor. Aamir who stays away from screenings attended the special screening of the movie as he got interested with its trailer. The Ghajini star was so impressed with the movie that he mentioned about in his blog.

In the latest post the actor said “Just saw Quick Gun Murugun. Really enjoyed it. I think fans of the Channel [V] character Quick Gun Murugan will love it. It's got so many rib-cracking moments. And a very well-pitched performance by lead actor Dr Rajendra Prasad, and all the other cast. It's releasing on 28th so don't miss it if you are a Quick Gun fan.... Mind it!”

Director Shashanka Ghosh and lead actor Dr Rajendra Prasad could not have asked for a better testimonial for the movie just days ahead of its release.

LudgerДата: Пятница, 04.09.2009, 12:10 | Сообщение # 8
Ангел Любви
Piyush Jha wants Aamir Khan in Door
Thursday, August 27, 2009, 12:19

Piyush Jha, whose film Sikandar based on Kashmiri militancy has just opened to substantial critical acclaim, is all set to start his next film.

Entitled Door (distant), Piyush's next project will take a deep penetrating look at the divide between the haves and the have-nots. Aamir Khan is the director's first choice for the protagonist's part. "It's the role of a man of the masses. I can only see Aamir in the role," says Piyush.

The Sikandar experience has made the director realize the importance of A-listers stars in the cast. "I now understand the star hierarchy. This is just what my next film has to say. Before bridging the gap between the haves and have-nots we need to understand that chasm."

Says the director, "In the cities you see this huge disparity between the way the various classes of people live. But move away from the city and go into the non-metropolitan and semi-rural areas...the disparity between how the upper crust and the rest lived is even more glaring. That's what Door is about."

Piyush is baffled by some of the reviews for Sikandar. "Some have even commented on how spick and span Madhavan playing an army man looks. Arrey, I come from an army family. My father Hiralal Jha retired as a Major in the army. I know how he lived and how much cleanliness and orderliness meant to him. His shoes were polished for an hour every morning and his uniform had to be creaseless."

Going by the critical response to his film, Piyush is unsure about what is required of him. "Should I make the film that critics want from me? Should I make what I think the audience would like? Or should I just do what comes naturally to me? I think I'll just go by my instincts."

LudgerДата: Среда, 07.10.2009, 11:37 | Сообщение # 9
Ангел Любви
Aamir Khan-Kareena Kapoor drenched in the rain
Monday, October 5, 2009, 15:17

Just on the heels of the news that Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor kissed three time in the film 3 Idiots by Rajkumar Hirani, another news is doing the rounds that they got drenched to the skin for a sizzling song sequence.

It is said that Aamir and Kareena romanced in the rain for three days. They were shooting for the final song of 3 Idiots, which required them to be under water. They shot with wet clothes on but precautions were taken to prevent from falling sick.

3 Idiots is scheduled for release this Christmas!

LudgerДата: Среда, 07.10.2009, 11:39 | Сообщение # 10
Ангел Любви
Aamir Khan with Salman, Imran with Shahrukh Khan
Tuesday, October 6, 2009, 11:04

The upcoming HDIL Couture Week fashion show is turning into a childish show-of-strength of sorts.

While the owner of the company Sunny Dewan is in the inner circle of close friends of both Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan, the people who will walk the ramp for Salman; and for Karan Johar (with show-stopper Shahrukh Khan) will ultimately define kaun kiska dost hai.

It's interesting that Aamir Khan will be showing off Sallu's designs while nephew Imran Khan will share ramp space with Shahrukh Khan.

Sallu has convinced Saif, Aamir, Sunny Deol, sanjay Dutt, Ajay Devgan, Akshay Kumar, Govinda and Katrina Kaif to walk the ramp for his organisation Being Human on (October 11). Karan, who is launching his own fashion line of men's clothing (Oct 16) has Shahrukh and Gauri, Ranbir Kapoor and Imran Khan!

Imran is in Karan's next production I Hate Love Stories, and willingly agreed to walk for KJo for his producer, who is designing the line along with Varun Bahl. A source close to Salman says the number of stars walking for his organisation has nothing to do with upstaging SRK's ramp romp, "Salman is keen that the show is a big success for the sake of Being Human.He wants to establish the brand and create awareness for it so people donate money to it.

“Salman has been helping out the poor and needy with operations like open-heart surgeries for the last three years with his own money. Initially, he thought he would sell his paintings to raise money but that didn't work out like he planned."

Imran Khan and Karan Johar remained unavailable for comment.

Gauri will be walking the ramp with 20 young and hot male models and will be the only female model for Karan's show

Salman's show has a family segment, where Salman's brothers Arbaaz and Sohal will be walking with their respective wives, Malaika and Seema.

LudgerДата: Пятница, 30.10.2009, 11:17 | Сообщение # 11
Ангел Любви
Aamir Khan reuniting with Salman Khan?
Thursday, October 8, 2009, 9:56

Actors Aamir Khan and Salman Khan are likely to act together if the latest news is to be believed. It is said that they would rub shoulders is a new film to be produced by Aamir Khan Productions and Sohail Khan production house.

Sources said that the actors will get equal footage in the film and a director would soon be on board. However, the other cast of the film is yet to be finalized.

Aamir and Salman have turned close after the release of Ghajini. Salman had recently invited Aamir for a special screening of his recent release Wanted.

However, Aamir’s spokesperson claimed that there is nothing in the offing at the moment. He said that with 3 Idiots and other three films on hand, he is not planning to take up any film.

LudgerДата: Пятница, 30.10.2009, 11:26 | Сообщение # 12
Ангел Любви
Nervous Aamir Khan almost left Salman's show
Thursday, October 15, 2009, 9:32

Aamir Khan, the Perfectionist, has been facing the camera for over two decades but he felt butterflies in the stomach while doing what his wife Kiran Rao was once known for. He felt nervous before his ramp debut for Salman Khan's Being Human at the HDIL India Couture Week.

Aamir admitted that he was extremely nervous, as he had never walked the ramp before. He was nervous even before that show had begun and the hall was empty. He revealed that he thought of going back home, as he was not sure what he would do in front of the audience. He added that he did it just for his friend Salman and to support the cause.

Despite his nervousness, he carried himself quite well once he took the ramp. He charmed the audience with his contagious smile and acknowledged their cheers.

Other Bollywood actors like Ajay Devgn, Akshay Kumar, Saif Ali Khan, Govinda, Sanjay Dutt, Katrina Kaif, Arbaaz Khan, Salman Khan and Sohail Khan too walked the ramp.

Well, a friend in need is a friend indeed!

LudgerДата: Пятница, 30.10.2009, 11:27 | Сообщение # 13
Ангел Любви
Aamir Khan tempted to smoke again
Saturday, October 17, 2009, 12:13

Perfectionist actor Aamir Khan is having butterflies in his stomach. The actor is facing pre-release jitters with his upcoming movie 3 Idiots based on the book Five Point Someone by Chetan Bhagat. This nervousness is tempting him to break his resolution of not smoking again in his life. The actor said he was becoming tempted to light a cigarette once again.

The last one week has been very busy with 3 Idiots work. The final song is done and now the cut is locked too. I think we have managed to make the film that we set out to. As you can well imagine the good old butterflies have begun to spread their wings once again and their feathery touch has started to tickle my insides,"

“Am tempted to try and snuff them out with smoke from a fresh B&H, but I won’t. I think this time I have quit for good. So please ignore media reports about me smoking. wrote Aamir on his blog.

LudgerДата: Пятница, 30.10.2009, 11:29 | Сообщение # 14
Ангел Любви
Priyadarshan to direct Aamir and Tabu
Wednesday, October 21, 2009, 10:58

Bollywood director Priyadarshan is planning to cast Aamir Khan and Tabu in his latest movie which will be themed on AIDS. This will be the first time the pair will be seen together on-screen. The two had earlier starred in Fanaa but didn't have any scenes together. Aamir has already given a green signal for the 95 minute realistic movie while Priyadarshan is still in talks with Tabu.

Priyadarshan whose realistic movie Kanchivaram has won a National Award said he was confident that audience was open to watching his realistic films as like his comedies. The director also added that it was only perfectionist Aamir who could take the message to the masses. He also dismissed rumours that he had initially thought of casting Akshay Kumar in the movie.

LudgerДата: Пятница, 30.10.2009, 11:30 | Сообщение # 15
Ангел Любви
Aamir Khan’s brother changes name to Rehaan Khan
Thursday, October 22, 2009, 11:07

After his personal and professional life went haywire, Aamir Khan’s step brother Hyder Ali realised that he needed to change his name to Rehaan Khan. His friends suggested the name change to him.

He has finished working on two films with his new name– Raja Bundela’s Dil to Deewana Hai with actress Sada and Triumph Card, an action film.

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Аамир Кхан- Aamir Khan » Статьи на иностранном языке
  • Страница 1 из 7
  • »
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz