Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Пятница, 19.04.2024, 07:24
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 3 из 3
  • «
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Джон Абрахам - John Abraham » Джон Абрахам статьи на иностранном языке
Джон Абрахам статьи на иностранном языке
MayaДата: Пятница, 20.01.2012, 13:06 | Сообщение # 31
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
John-Priya-Bips were gym buddies

Love happened on the treadmill, when the investment-banker caught the hunk’s eye. Just that Bips refused to believe the rumours

Posted On Thursday, January 19, 2012 at 02:05:14 AM

Contrary to popular perception that John Abraham met, and proposed marriage to Priya Runchal overnight almost, fact is, the two have known each other since a long time.

Mumbai Mirror has learnt from a common friend of John and Bipasha that the hitherto mystery lady entered John's life way back in December 2010, even if in an infinitesimally small way.

"It all began in December 2010 at a gym in Bandra, where John and Bipasha used to work out together. Initially, Priya would only exchange pleasantries with the couple. However, slowly and surely, she started getting close to John. Bipasha didn't see the chemistry brewing between the two. Or maybe, she chose to ignore it," the friend revealed.

"Actually, Bipasha was so much in love with John that she never paid heed to any rumours about him. All she wanted from him was marriage; settling down and starting a family. She had even stopped being ambitious about her career and had been asking him to marry her for the past three years. However every time, he would say baad mein," our source informed.

Indeed their break up in February 2011 happened primarily because she realised John would never marry her. "Usko thoda shaque zaroor hone laga tha," we were told. But surprisingly enough, Bipasha learnt about the John-Priya romance only after she parted ways with John.

Common friends started telling her that John had a new girl in his life, which made her wonder as to how John could move on so quickly in life. Somehow, her 'friendships' with Shahid Kapoor, Rana Dagubatti and Josh Hartnett happened around the same time. The fact that a couple of them didn't last long is quite another story.

However, the truth is Bipasha hasn't yet got over the fact that Priya is the very same girl who once upon a time struck casual conversations with John and herself.

What upset her even more was that the same John, with whom she was in a relationship for so many years, kept her at bay but was quick to contemplate marriage to a girl he had known for much less time. Shattered as she was, the actress kept on brooding.

Now with speculation rife that John has already married Priya, it's a matter of conjecture whether to believe the rumours or not. However, a friend of John called to say, "John is still a bachelor and Priya an investment banker working in a leading firm in the Bandra-Kurla Complex. She is in her late 20s. Marriage is definitely on the cards and they might marry in August this year. John did meet Priya's close relatives in LA when he went there for a holiday with his parents. Lekin shaadi ab tak nahin hui hai."

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Понедельник, 05.03.2012, 13:58 | Сообщение # 32
Лед и пламя
John’s nose job

Posted On Monday, March 05, 2012 at 02:15:55 AM

John Abraham hurt his nose on the sets of Sanjay Gupta's Shootout At Wadala, produced by Ekta Kapoor. The incident happened on Thursday night at Vashi.

Apparently, a junior artiste punched John's nose very hard. The actor's nose started bleeding almost immediately. An eye-witness told Mumbai Mirror, "A doctor was summoned to the sets. Later, John had to undergo a few tests to rule out a crack in his nose."

The junior artiste was supposed to punch Abraham only lightly. "He did it quite hard and even mistimed it a bit. The junior artiste was profusely apologetic, later. The shoot was stalled for an hour and a half," added the eye-witness.

Abraham has to report on the sets of Shootout At Wadala from March 9.

Abraham has hurt himself for the second time in the last two weeks. Recently, he hurt his back on the sets of Abbas Mustan's Race 2. While Abraham remained unavailable for comment, his spokesperson confirmed the story.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 08.04.2012, 01:22 | Сообщение # 33
Лед и пламя
John Abraham finds new reel life friend
TNN | Apr 8, 2012, 12.00AM IST

After doing Desi Boyz and Housefull 2 , with Akshay Kumar and pairing up with Abhishek Bachchan in Dostana, John Abraham will now be seen in a film with Shah Rukh Khan.

The actor has signed on to play a parallel lead in Farah Khan's Happy New Year.

SRK has done two hero films in the past as well - Karan Arjun with Salman Khan and Kal Ho Na Ho with Saif Ali Khan.

A source reveals, "Farah is very fond of John, with whom she shares a Parsi connection and had promised him a role in her film."

HNY will go on floors in August

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 14.04.2012, 13:31 | Сообщение # 34
Лед и пламя
John Abraham takes shortcut for Vicky Donor

Posted On Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 09:04:45 AM

After much hype that he won't be a part of his first production, John Abraham has finally shot for a promotional video for the film Vicky Donor. And being a producer over an actor, he ensured that the song was shot before time.

John Abraham along with the lead actors of the film Ayushmann Khurrana, Yami Gautam and Anu Kapoor will be seen in a song called Rum Whiskey. The song was recently shot in a Mumbai studio where it was supposed to be picturized over four days. But once the actors started shooting for the number, it didn't take as long as they thought it would.

Credit it to the team's enthusiasm or the John Abraham trying to cut costs at the producer, but the team ended up shooting the song is less that two days. The actors, choreographer and other technicians did have to work a little overtime but the song was completed within 18 hours flat. Of course John Abraham went a step ahead to ensure that everyone was happy and everything went fine.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 28.06.2012, 10:57 | Сообщение # 35
Лед и пламя
John joins srk for farah’s next

The actor completes Happy New Year's male quartet that includes Shah Rukh Khan, Abhishek Bachchan and Boman Irani

Posted On Tuesday, June 26, 2012 at 02:54:55 AM

Now that she has her best buddy SRK on board, Farah Khan seems determined to cast her net wider. The latest being she has signed John Abraham as one of the male leads in her ambitious next Happy New Year that also stars Abhishek Bachchan and Boman Irani.

While John remained unavailable for comment, his friend told Mirror, "Farah wanted someone with a very cool body language for the fourth male lead. She had been toying with the idea of casting John for a long time. The deal was sealed a few days before John flew off to Turkey to shoot for Race 2."

As for John, "He is very happy he will be working with Shah Rukh for the first time. And he is excited he will share screen space with Abhishek, with whom he enjoyed great camaraderie during the making of Dostana and has been good friends with ever since," said the actor’s friend.

Shah Rukh for his part is very comfortable with Farah's decision to bring both Abhishek and John on board, revealed an insider.

SRK and Abhishek had last worked together in Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna in 2006. Their friendship soured after Abhishek married Aishwarya, whom SRK had dropped from his home production Chalte Chalte in 2002-03.

So much so Shah Rukh's name went missing from the guest list at the Abhi-Ash wedding in 2007. It was only at photographer Dabboo Ratnani's calendar launch party in January this year that the duo patched up.

Happy New Year is expected to roll by end this year. No leading lady has been finalised yet.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 05.07.2012, 12:13 | Сообщение # 36
Лед и пламя
Jism focussed on my acting talent: John Abraham
Mumbai Mirror | Jul 5, 2012, 09.18AM IST

Some people are of the opinion that my debut was unconventional. Yes, in Jism (2003), I didn't have to be the boynext-door or the stereotype hero who runs round trees.

Rather, I played Kabir, a lawyer who is quite the Casanova. He is this cool dude, full of attitude. His life revolves around wine and women. He does not take life seriously. Sounds very exciting but trust me, the role was very difficult to enact.

Your first film is the first step of your journey in Bollywood and it is never easy. However, thanks to Mahesh Bhatt, Jism proved the perfect launch.

That man's contribution in the making of his films has to be seen to be believed. I still remember Bhatt saab had tears in his eyes when I did the scene where I die. All that motivated me to rise to the occasion.

The film had a good storyline. The skin show only added to the appeal. And people simply went: "Oh my God" when they saw sex playing out on the screen in Jism. Today, we have much more skin show and lovemaking in our movies. So in a sense, Jism was a trendsetter. Nine years ago, it was way ahead of its times.

Jism was special for me also because it focussed on and tapped my acting talent. I think my vulnerability comes across beautifully on screen. And if you can do your very first film with conviction and the right dose of vulnerability, you have a winner on hand.

After Jism released, almost everybody knew who I was. I was known as a model earlier too but people didn't know me that well. Not many people know that my first film was actually supposed to be Iss Pyyaar Ko but that didn't see the light of day.

Had it happened, who knows, I wouldn't have reached where I am today. As they say, everything happens for the best.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 17.08.2012, 12:16 | Сообщение # 37
Лед и пламя
John’s London dreams

Posted On Wednesday, August 15, 2012 at 02:08:16 AM

For most actors, crossing over to production has been a relatively rough ride. But for John Abraham, the shift was smoother. And now, the actor is ready to flex some business muscle.

Having received a positive overseas response to his maiden production Vicky Donor, John has now decided to open an office in London. And thus, when an opportunity presented itself, he dropped everything and hurried off to the city to finalise a commercial space in Central London, where realty prices have gone up by 10 per cent this year and have been on an upswing since July.

According to a source close to the actor, John had been eyeing not one but a few properties to set up the overseas wing of his production house. “He had an option of leasing the property. But since he is very serious about his business, he decided to invest in the property instead. However, buying office space in London is just the beginning of his bigger plans,” added the source.

Perhaps it is John’s marketing degree that adds to his business acumen. “He began with doing a thorough research of the London property market. He has been a management student and plans every move systematically. He chose London since as an actor he often travels there. John realised that he would be able to keep a tab on the business this way,” the source told Mirror.

In fact, as we speak, John is busy finalising the deal. He has also identified people in his team to spearhead the operations there, and a formal annoucnement is expected sometime soon. “John wants to start operations from London in a month,” added the source. When we tried to get in touch, John remained unavailable.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Понедельник, 29.10.2012, 12:08 | Сообщение # 38
Лед и пламя
John Abraham to lose weight for Shoojit Sircar’s Jaffna

BollywoodLife12.00 PM IST 10.28.2012

The Desi Boyz actor will be pushing himself hard to look the part for his new political thriller

Though John Abraham is known for doing action and comedy films, he never lets go of an opportunity where he can experiment. Remember films like No Smoking, Ashayein and 7 Khoon Maaf, where he played roles that we never expected from him? Perhaps these were experiments that did not work, but this time around he is banking on Vicky Donor director Shoojit Sircar to help him pull off the role of a LTTE terrorist in his co-production, Jaffna.

Though not much is known of this political thriller, we heard that it tackles a very serious subject that has plagues the small island nation of Sri Lanka for many years now. John will be visiting Jaffna to get a closer look at the people and their problems. On a more personal level, he will be losing nine kilos to bring more authenticity to his role. During Nagesh Kukunoor’s Ashayein the beefy actor had locked himself into a room to get into the depressed state of mind required for the role.

After all this, and his new determination to impress in all that he does, we can only expect big things from Mr Abraham. And hope that he can deliver!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 07.11.2012, 11:43 | Сообщение # 39
Лед и пламя
John studying to be a certified gym trainer

Posted On Tuesday, November 06, 2012 at 03:21:02 AM

We told you how John Abraham, taking his craze for fitness a notch higher has been planning to start off his own chain of gymnasiums - JA Fitness with its flagship store in Worli, Mumbai. And now, we’ve learnt that the actor wants to go a step further and be professionally able to advise people on body building and fitness. And to be able to do that, he has enrolled for a three-month course in London that will certify him as a fitness professional.

A source told Mirror, “John wants to be able to guide health enthusiasts and not just set up a normal gym. The course he is undertaking is an intensive one and will require him to be in London for three months.” According to the source, John’s experience in bodybuilding would not suffice when it comes to mentoring others.

Though John remained unavailable for comment, his spokesperson confirmed the development and said, “It was his idea to get himself a trainer’s certificate. Once he is back, we will have more details.”

Incidentally, John’s lady love Priya Runchal is also in London completing her studies. Needless to say, she will keep the actor company during his training there.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 07.11.2012, 12:04 | Сообщение # 40
Лед и пламя
John Abraham studying to be a certified gym trainer
Mehul S Thakkar, Mumbai Mirror | Nov 7, 2012, 12.00AM IST

We told you how John Abraham, taking his craze for fitness a notch higher has been planning to start off his own chain of gymnasiums - JA Fitness with its flagship store in Worli, Mumbai.

And now, we've learnt that the actor wants to go a step further and be professionally able to advise people on body building and fitness. And to be able to do that, he has enrolled for a three-month course in London that will certify him as a fitness professional.

A source told TOI "John wants to be able to guide health enthusiasts and not just set up a normal gym. The course he is undertaking is an intensive one and will require him to be in London for three months." According to the source, John's experience in bodybuilding would not suffice when it comes to mentoring others.
Though John remained unavailable for comment, his spokesperson confirmed the development and said, "It was his idea to get himself a trainer's certificate. Once he is back, we will have more details."
Incidentally, John's lady love Priya Runchal is also in London completing her studies. Needless to say, she will keep the actor company during his training there.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 11.01.2013, 12:40 | Сообщение # 41
Лед и пламя
Shootout at Wadala first look: John Abraham shows off his beefed-up body!

Dhiren Trivedi1.51 PM IST 01.11.2013

It’s John Abraham who we see flexing his muscles in the movie’s first look photograph that’s set in aamchi Mumbai. That pose, that John flaunting his six-pack abs in Shootout At Wadala… awesome, we say. But we instantly realise that we have seen Abraham look almost the same fairly recently – in Force, no? But that’s expected, right? ‘Coz his character in Shootout at Wadala is that of the popular underworld gangster – Manya Surve. We really wonder if there could ever be a gangster like the hunk in real life!

The makers of the crime thriller unveil a new picture of John relentlessly leaning out of a moving bus with a reddish backdrop, once again showing off his beefed-up muscles, angrily yelling out something on his arrival. And yes, he’s sporting a teeka on his forehead! After all, he’s playing a Maharashtrian gangster na, forgot sillies? The actor recently admitted in an interview that he has worked hard to get into the character, who was shot dead by the Mumbai police. “I can honestly say that I have put in every kind of effort to study this character, to work on the way he supposedly behaved. In fact, me and Sanjay (Gupta) went and met the people who knew him to find out how Manya Surve behaved and the way he spoke,” said the 39-year-old.

Stay clued in to find out what this Sanjay Gupta multi-starrer has in store!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 25.07.2016, 13:12 | Сообщение # 42
Ангел Любви
John Abraham: I really don’t get affected by the success or failure of a film

July 24, 2016

Actor John Abraham feels that while the trade is obsessed with box office, after a point the audience do not judge a star’s popularity based on numbers.
The Rocky Handsome star says he is aware a film’s success or failure depends on whether viewers are connected with it, but that is not in an actor’s hands.“I believe if a film doesn’t do well, you have to understand it didn’t connect and if it does well, it connected. But there’s nothing you can do about it. I don’t think after a point people are going to judge your stardom or popularity based on those numbers,” said John. “Trade will do that, they like doing that. Let them do that. As an audience, and the rest of us, we have to just enjoy the film,” he added.
The actor, who made his debut in 2003 with Jism, went on to star in films like Saaya and Paap, before getting a big breakthrough with Dhoom. John has since then appeared in films like Dostana, Garam Masala, New Yorkand Madras Cafe.

The actor says he never feels the box office pressure and wants to be moved by the script when he is signing a film. “I don’t get affected by numbers. I really don’t get affected by the success or failure of a film. I only get affected when I sign the film, because that’s the time you should really be affected,” he said.

The 43-year-old No Smoking actor will be next seen in Dishoom, which releases on July 29. Directed by Rohit Dhawan, the thriller chronicles the story of two policemen, Kabir (John) and Junaid (Varun Dhawan), who go on a 36-hour manhunt to find India’s top batsman who is missing in the Middle East.

John says it was the buddy-cop genre which excited him to come on board and feels there should be more films coming out in similar space. “The buddy-cop genre hasn’t been explored in India in ages. I think the last time it was explored was more than 20 years ago and that also not in a full fledged way,” John said.

“There was Main Khiladi Tu Anari at that point, but this is the first time we are seeing the genre the way it needs to be seen. I hope it works, not only for Rohit but for Varun and me and for the genre,” he said.

While the actor has worked with Rohit in Desi Boyz, Dishoom is the first time he will be seen sharing screen space with Varun, who John considers an easy going guy.

“Varun and I met before Rohit started Desi Boyz. In fact, we met the first time when I was working with Varun‘s dad in a film which unfortunately didn’t release. We have known each other forever,” he said.

“Varun told me that with any other actor he needs to prepare, but I never made him feel like that way. He always feels that I am more part of this generation than I am part of the senior generation. He treated me like a buddy and we extended our off screen chemistry, on screen,” John added.

источник http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-go....-a-film

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Четверг, 10.11.2016, 14:44 | Сообщение # 43
Ангел Любви
John Abraham walks out of Comedy Nights Bachao, Krushna apologises
Nov 10, 2016

Bollywood actor John Abraham walked out of the sets of Krushna Abhishe’s reality show Comedy Nights Bachao Taaza. He was on the show to promote his upcoming film Force 2 with his co-actor Sonakshi Sinha.
Comedy Nights Bachao Taaza is a roast show where hosts make fun of celebrity guests. Most of the times, the jokes get personal and below the belt, but the guests are expected to take it with a pinch of salt.
However, that didn’t happen with John Abraham, who was initially ok with the format of the show.
Krushna Abhishek talked to Bombay Times about the incident, “I was cracking jokes on his earlier films like Paap. That’s when he told me that those were his favourite films. Sometime later, when he refused to shake a leg with Sonakshi and me on stage, I realised that he was upset. He soon walked out and I ran after him, but he left. I want to apologise to him; I haven’t slept since the last few days because of this. I specially flew down from my shoot in Kulu Manali because John had agreed to be on the show. I hope he understands and forgives me.”Actor Tannishtha Chatterjee had earlier criticised Comedy Nights Bachao for being colour biased. The hosts cracked jokes on her skin colour.

источник http://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywo....BK.html

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 02.04.2018, 09:39 | Сообщение # 44
Ангел Любви
John Abraham Vs KriArj: The Actor Wants To Fly Solo With Parmanu
Apr 02, 2018, 10:30

Rumoured to be upset over non-payment of dues, John Abraham terminates contract with co-producers of Parmanu; Prernaa Arora claims she is seeking legal recourse

Rumours of all not being well between John Abraham and KriArj Entertainment, the co-producers of his film - Parmanu: The Story Of Pokhran, have been doing the rounds for the past few months. Now, it has been learnt that tired of the film's release being incessantly delayed, Abraham has terminated his contract with the studio and intends to release it under his banner, JA Entertainment. A trade notice has been issued on the subject.

It may be recalled that the movie, which revolves around India's nuclear bomb test explosions conducted in Pokhran in 1998, was originally slated to release on December 8 last year. However, the release was then deferred to February, only to be pushed further to March 2. Since Prernaa Arora's [of KriArj Entertainment] co-production Pari was releasing on the same day, Parmanu was postponed once again to April 6. Finally, it was to hit screens on May 11.
A source revealed that besides being upset about the constant change in plans,John Abraham was also unhappy with the non-payment of dues by the co-producers. "The constant delay has been a worrying factor for John. He has also been having creative conflicts with the producers as there is no clarity on the promotional strategy. That aside, Prernaa's company had not cleared their dues," said the source.
Arora, on her part, claimed that Abraham hasn't fulfilled his end of the bargain, and termed the termination "illegal". Stating that Zee Studios are KriArj's partners in the project, she said, "JA Ent has kept making unreasonable demands for money from us, which are outside the scope of their initial understanding with us. This has made it clear that they are trying to defraud us by attempting to wriggle out of a legally binding contract. (sic)" Arora added that they are taking legal recourse.

источник : https://www.mid-day.com/article....9271195

LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 31.01.2021, 22:55 | Сообщение # 45
Ангел Любви
John Abraham announces new release date of Satyameva Jayate

Опубликовано Jan 26, 2021г.

John Abraham's Satyameva Jayate 2 will clash with Salman Khan's Radhe in May 2021
On the occasion of Republic Day today, John Abraham shared his never-seen-before look and announced the new release date of his upcoming and most-awaited film Satyameva Jayate 2.
Taking to his official Twitter handle, John announced that the film will hit the big screens on May 14, 2021.
“TANN MANN DHANN, se Badhkar JANN GANN MANN! The team of Satyameva Jayate 2 wishes everyone a Happy Republic Day. See you in cinemas this EID on 14th May 2021,” he tweeted along with his picture.
In the picture, the actor can be seen in a white kurta-pyjama and a turban. He poses while holding the National Flag. Directed by Milap Zaveri, the film is a sequel to the 2018 hit and also features Divya Khosla Kumar in the lead role. The film is a departure from its original Mumbai setting and will see Abraham fighting corruption in
Lucknow.
“It’s a franchise that celebrates the victory of good over evil and that’s a perfect recipe for Eid. Plus, there’s lots of action, drama and dialoguebaazi,” the director had earlier said.
Along with John and Divya, the film also features Harsh Chhaya, Gautami Kapoor, Shaad Randhawa, Anup Soni, and Sahil Vaid in pivotal roles.
Interestingly, Satyameva Jayate 2 will clash with Radhe - Your Most Wanted Bhai.
Last week, Salman Khan had announced that his film will arrive in theatres on May 13 this year coinciding with Eid. Directed by Prabhudheva, the action drama was scheduled to hit screens during Eid on May 22, 2020,
however, it got delayed due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Джон Абрахам - John Abraham » Джон Абрахам статьи на иностранном языке
  • Страница 3 из 3
  • «
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz