Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Вторник, 23.04.2024, 15:02
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Приянка Чопра - Priyanka Chopra » Иностранные статьи
Иностранные статьи
LudgerДата: Суббота, 24.08.2013, 18:26 | Сообщение # 196
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline
Ranbir Kapoor To Romance Priyanka Chopra In Jagga Jasoos

Posted by: PuriUpdated: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 17:30

[IST]The Barfi pair-Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra might work together again in Anurag Basu's Jagga Jasoos. According to recent reports, both Alia Bhatt and Priyanka Chopra will play the main female leads in the movie.

Priyanka Chopra and Ranbir Kapoor have worked together in movies like Anjana Anjani and Barfi in the past. People love their onscreen chemistry and that's why Anurag Basu wants to cast them once again in his upcoming movie after Barfi.
Talking about Priyanka Chopra, a source told a leading daily, "PC has a busy year ahead. She has to finish her Mary Kom biopic and promote two other upcoming films. She shares a great relation with Anurag Basu as well as Ranbir Kapoor. If she can accommodate the dates, she will definitely be a part of the project."

Jagga Jasoos's shooting will start in September next year. Franchise Jagga Jasoos will be co-produced by Picture Shuru, which is Ranbir Kapoor and Anurag Basu's new production company.

Meanwhile Priyanka Chopra is very busy in the shooting of Mary Kom and Gunday. Mary Kom is a biopic on boxer Mary Kom. In Gunday she is working with Arjun Kapoor and Ranveer Singh. After finishing these two movies, Priyanka Chopra might give her dates to Jagga Jasoos.

On the other hand Ranbir Kapoor has started shooting for Anurag Kashyap's Bombay Velvet in Sri Lanka along with Anushka Sharma.

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Суббота, 24.08.2013, 18:33 | Сообщение # 197
Ангел Любви
Is Shahrukh Too Busy For Priyanka Chopra This Eid?

Posted by: NabanitaUpdated: Monday, August 12, 2013, 16:02 [IST]

There was a time when B-Town friends Shahrukh Khan and Priyanka Chopra were almost inseparable. Say it award functions, parties or events, SRK and PC were all over, that had led to several media gossips about the duo having an affair. But, witnessing the current scenario, we wonder if Shahrukh has forgotten PC during the festive season of Eid.

Shahrukh Khan, who is currently basking in the success of his recent release Chennai Express, has recently hosted an Eid party at his residence Mannat. Reportedly, several Bollywood stars including Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Alia Bhatt, Anil Kapoor, Karan Johar, Rani Mukherjee, Aditya Roy Kapoor, Sanjay Leela Bhansali and many more have attended the lavish Eid bash at SRK's residence. But shockingly, SRK's very close friend and his Don co-star Priyanka Chopra was seen nowhere at the do.

There've been endless speculations about Shahrukh and Priyanka alleged closeness, that has also possibly offended the actor's wife Gauri Khan. But, in the recent times, we hear almost no SRK-PC story or gossip, that sometimes makes us wonder if Shahrukh is back his dedicated family man mode. Does this mean that Shahrukh hasn't invited Priyanka at his Eid party or, Is he too busy spending time with family?

LudgerДата: Суббота, 24.08.2013, 18:35 | Сообщение # 198
Ангел Любви
Priyanka Vs Parineeti - Clash Of The Chopras!

Posted by: SahajaPublished: Monday, August 12, 2013, 18:21 [IST]

While everyone is looking forward to a sweet September, Priyanka Chopra maybe quite nervous about her upcoming movie Zanjeer which is set to release on September 6. This is mainly because Shuddh Desi Romance starring her cousin Parineeti Chopra is releasing on the same day.

Earlier, Shuddh Desi Romance was set to hit the theatres on September 13 but it was preponed because the film will be screened in the Toronto International Film Festival on September 11. This last minute reshuffle in the release dates may have caused Priyanka Chopra a nightmare.

Now that the dates for the movies have already been fixed, they cannot be changed. Looks like the cousins are going to have some competition here. While Zanjeer is an action movie starring Ram Charan along Priyanka, Shuddh Desi Romance is a romantic comedy featuring Sushant Singh Rajput opposite Parineeti Chopra.

Zanjeer, which is directed by Apoorva Lakhia, is the remake of a 1973 film with the same name. On the other hand, Shuddh Desi Romance is a fresh romantic comedy which has a story that revolves around love, attraction and commitment.

Zanjeer's posters were released in the month of March and Shuddh Desi Romance released its trailer quite recently, but stars from both the films have been doing their bit of promotions. Let's wait and watch to see which of the Chopras win this competition.

Have a look at the slide show for more details and images of the cousins in their respective movies.

LudgerДата: Суббота, 24.08.2013, 18:38 | Сообщение # 199
Ангел Любви
When Priyanka Chopra Took A Call On Zanjeer Director's Marriage!

Posted by: NabanitaPublished: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 16:27 [IST]

Priyanka Chopra has been the hot favourite of all on every film's set. PC has always been a very vibrant and fun-loving actress. And according to the latest reports, Piggy Chops played a small prank on Apoorva Lakhia, the director of Zanjeer remake, while shooting for the film.

According to the Mid Day reports, Priyanka Chopra and Ram Charan Teja played a prank on Apoorva Lakhia by sending a series of messages from his cell phone to his near and dear ones. The SMSes claimed that Lakhia is all set for marriage, that came as a surprise to his close friends.
Apoorva Lakhia is still a bachelor. Interestingly, PC and Ram had also sent these messages to Lakhia's family. Reportedly, what followed next were a series of congratulatory calls and messages. In fact, it is believed that Lakhia had a tough time explaining the entire situation to those who received the smses.

LudgerДата: Суббота, 24.08.2013, 18:41 | Сообщение # 200
Ангел Любви
I Didn't Have A Godfather Or Boyfriend To Guide Me : Priyanka Chopra

Posted by: PuriUpdated: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 14:11 [IST]

Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra belongs to a non filmi background. After winning the Miss World crown Priyanka made her Bollywood debut with Akshay Kumar in Andaaz. Now, PC is one of the leading actresses of B-Town and is happy with the fact that she has proved herself without the help of any boyfriend or godfather.

Priyanka Chopra is associated with many social causes. The 31-year-old actress on Monday launched a new campaign Our Girls Our Pride, which will awareness about issues like nutrition, education, health and female feoticide in the country.
At the launch Priyanka told the media, "I have never been to any acting school and didn't have any clue when I joined. I didn't have a godfather or boyfriend to guide me. I was 18-year-old and it took me a few years to understand the industry. I am very fortunate that in the last few years, I have reached a point where filmmakers can see me playing all kind of role. So, now I want to have a mix bag of all kind of cinema."

LudgerДата: Суббота, 24.08.2013, 18:44 | Сообщение # 201
Ангел Любви
Priyanka Chopra, Ram Charan And Parineeti Chopra On Jhalak Dikhla Jaa!

Written by: Girija NarayanUpdated: Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 14:31 [IST]

The makers of the film Zanjeer have started its promotions and its first stop is on the sets of Colors' most popular dance reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa.

Priyanka Chopra and Ram Charan who play the lead roles in the film Zanjeer have chosen the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa for their first television promotion. Zanjeer being the first Bollywood film of Telugu Super star actor Ram Charan Teja was most handsome in his black formals and Priyanka too looked very chick in her black evening gown.

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa was also making buzz for another reason saying that the popular contestant Sana Saeed is going to be sent home in this week's eliminations. Though there was no official confirmation regarding this, various social media networks were buzzing with this news.

Coming back to Zanjeer, the film is an upcoming film directed by Apoorva Lakhia, shot simultaniously in Hindi as well as Telugu languages. It is a remake of the 1973 Hindi film of the same name and the film is scheduled to release on September 6th.

Also, Priyanka Chopra's sister Parineeti Chopra was on the sets of 'Jhalak..' too, promoting her film Shudh Desi Romance, the film she has acted alongside Sushant Singh Rajput.

LudgerДата: Суббота, 24.08.2013, 18:46 | Сообщение # 202
Ангел Любви
Sushant Singh Rajput And Parineeti Chopra On 'Jhalak..' For Their Shuddh Desi Romance

Posted by: Girija NarayanUpdated: Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 12:24 [IST]

With both the Chopra sisters' films releasing together, promotions for both films, Priyanka Chopra and Ram Charan Teja film Zanjeer and Parineeti Chopra and Sushant Singh Rajput's film Shuddh Desi Romance, promoted their film on Colors' dance reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa on the same day.

First Priyanka Chopra and Ram Charan Teja were on the sets after whom the Shudh Desi Romance cast, Sushant Singh and Parineeti shot their episode.

Shuddh Desi Romance is said to be a fresh rom-com which deals with love, attraction and commitment between Raghu, played by Sushant Singh and Gayatri, played by Parineeti Chopra. The film is being directed by Maneesh Sharma and produced by Aditya Chopra. The film is also set to be released on September 6th, which is the same date Zanjeer, starring Priyanka Chopra and Telugu star Ram Charan Teja in lead roles.

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa has had many stars promoting their films on the show, but this is probably the first time, the show shot episodes back to back with two films promoting one after another on the same day.

LudgerДата: Суббота, 24.08.2013, 18:50 | Сообщение # 203
Ангел Любви
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Loss is Priyanka Chopra's Gain

Posted by: PuriUpdated: Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 12:19 [IST]

Not long ago it was reported that Bachchan bahu, Aishwarya will soon make a comeback in Bollywood with an item song. It was said that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will do a special item number in good friend Sanjay Leela Bhansali's movie. But according to recent reports Priyanka Chopra has replaced Aish in the item number.

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan took a break from Bollywood for her bundle of joy Aaradhya Bachchan. From a long time her fans are waiting for her comeback and are desperate to see her on silver screen. Rumour has it that instead of doing an item number in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's film, Aish will be doing a movie with him.

Talking about Aishwarya, a source told a leading daily, "Bhansali likes to meet a lot of people before he finalises anyone. But it looks like he has something bigger planned for Aishwarya, may be a different film altogether."

As far as the item song is concerned, Priyanka Chopra will be doing it, " Sanjay Leela Bhansali met Priyanka two months ago to discuss the song in detail. Priyanka loved the idea but dates were a concern as she is also shooting for Gunday and Mary Kom simultaneously," the source further added.

LudgerДата: Суббота, 24.08.2013, 18:54 | Сообщение # 204
Ангел Любви
Why Priyanka Chopra Feels She Is Lucky?

Posted by: PuriUpdated: Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 15:13 [IST]

She is one of the most loved actresses of the country and she has carved a niche for herself in Bollywood without any Godfather's help. Priyanka Chopra, who was a complete outsider in the Hindi film industry, says that she finds herself very lucky.

Priyanka Chopra is associated with many social causes. The 31-year-old actress on Monday launched a new campaign- Our Girls Our Pride, which will raise awareness about issues like nutrition, education, health and female feoticide in the country. During the launch, Priyanka told IANS that she is very fortunate and not every girl child is as lucky as her.

"I come from a very small town and from a middle-class family. I don't come from an affluent background, I don't come from somewhere where my life was about pubs and discotheques. Despite that, my parents gave me an opportunity to be whoever I wanted to be, they educated me, they gave me values and they gave me a great life by always going out of the way," Priyanka Chopra added.

LudgerДата: Суббота, 24.08.2013, 19:08 | Сообщение # 205
Ангел Любви
Priyanka Chopra Hates Being Judged

Posted by: PuriUpdated: Thursday, August 22, 2013, 12:47 [IST]

Bollywood diva Priyanka Chopra faced a lot of criticism in recent times. Not long ago, the actress got slammed for copying International pop stars in her album. But Priyanka says that she hates being continuously judged.

Priyanka Chopra says that it's difficult to be under scanner all the time. She is a famous Bollywood star but still Priyanka feels that people should think that even she is a human being who can get hurt with these rude remarks.

Talking about being judged, Priyanka Chopra told a leading daily, "As artists, we are putting ourselves out there to be scrutinised - be it my acting or my music. But being judged all the time is hard. And, thanks to the internet, we are scrutinised even more often now. So, it's hard. At the end of the day, we are also human beings with emotions. So, it does affect me."

Priyanka Chopra also talked about her upcoming movie based on boxer Mary Kom's life. Priyanka, who is working day and night to get the perfect body for the film, said, "Mary is so girly. That's what is so fascinating about her. She is a boxer, a fighter, very strong but also very feminine. She is an inspiration."

LudgerДата: Суббота, 24.08.2013, 19:09 | Сообщение # 206
Ангел Любви
Priyanka Chopra Not Doing Ram Leela Item Song

Updated: Friday, August 23, 2013, 17:52 [IST]

It was earlier rumoured that actress Priyanka Chopra will be seen in an item number in the upcoming movie Ram Leela. However, the latest news is that she has rubbished all such reports.

Ram Leela which stars Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone in the lead roles is a Sanjay Leela Bhansali production. Priyanka, who plays a boxer Mary Kom in Bhansali's production, has denied doing any song for the filmmaker, who had reportedly approached Aishwarya Rai earlier.

"It is an upsetting thing. Media reports keep coming about some actor doing this film or has been replaced kind of stories. It's wrong. When you don't have clarity then do not write it. By doing all these kind of stories you give publicity to someone not needed," Priyanka said at an interview.

Priyanka seems pretty upset with the media. The actress who has been trending in the media after expansion in her career wants media be sure before they write something. "According to media, I had all the film offers and now I am replaced again. It is not fair to do source based stories. One must cross check things," she added.

Ram Leela is a romantic-drama that will hit the theatres on November 15 this year. Do come back to our website for more information on this upcoming movie.

MayaДата: Среда, 04.09.2013, 09:47 | Сообщение # 207
Лед и пламя
Is Priyanka Chopra avoiding Shahid Kapoor?

Mid-Day.com | September 02, 2013 11:13 IST (Mumbai)

After a period of bonding several months after their alleged break-up, looks like Priyanka Chopra and Shahid Kapoor have decided to play the avoidance game once again. After months of staying away from each other, Shahid was at his alleged ex's side when her father, Dr Ashok Chopra passed away. Later PC apparently also attended a party at Sasha's Versova home.

Says an onlooker, "It seems something went wrong in the past few days. The two were present on the sets of a reality show over the weekend. Shahid was there to promote his film while PC was there for Zanjeer. Priyanka was also busy shooting for her item song in Ram Leela. She instructed her staff strictly to call her to the reality show set to shoot her portions only when Shahid exited."

A friend of PC however denies the allegations and says, "No, there is nothing wrong between the two. Priyanka is working on a tight schedule and she didn't want to waste time. She would come to shoot her sequence only when the others were done."

Meanwhile, while it has been reported that Salman Khan is doing a cameo in Shahid's next film Phata Poster Nikla Hero, Sasha has devised a way to say thank you to the star. While promoting the film, the actor will wear T-shirts retailed by Salman's charitable organisation. Shahid will also be seen sporting a similar T-shirt in the film as well. Says Shahid, "I play a Salman fan in the film and wore those T-shirts while going to the sets. It was very gracious of Salman to shoot a scene for us."

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

Сообщение отредактировал Maya - Среда, 04.09.2013, 09:52

MayaДата: Вторник, 03.12.2013, 12:39 | Сообщение # 208
Лед и пламя
Who gifted Priyanka Chopra a Rolls Royce?            December 3, 2013 11:40

The Barfi! babe is doing exceptionally well in her acting and music career. So does she need anyone to gift her anything? Nah…so from where did the luxury car come?Priyanka Chopra is apparently the first B-town beauty to own a Rolls Royce. One more achievement under her kitty, hai na? And the credit for this goes to nobody but the dusky beauty herself. Yes, the Gunday actor has bought the car for Rs 2 crore, we hear. That’s not all! PeeCee wants to customise her expensive baby according to her taste and hence will be shelling out more money to make the changes. Reportedly, the actor-singer was supposed to get her car this month but since it is being customised, the talented lass will only be able to travel in her super expensive car by February.

Our khufiya khabroo says, “The price of Rolls-Royce starts from more than Rs 2 crore and Priyanka is personally taking keen interest in the customisation of her fancy car and even if it is taking time, she is ensuring that she gets it in the way she wants.” This means Ms Chopra must have paid more than what is being said. Well, good things always come with a price tag and wethinks PC knows it.

While we are happy for the Mary Kom actor, we wonder what changes will be done in her car. Maybe a portable recording studio so she doesn’t have to waste time travelling…giggle. After all, nothing is impossible of course with money

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 28.02.2014, 09:04 | Сообщение # 209
Лед и пламя
Priyanka Chopra buys a bungalow near Shah Rukh Khan's Mannat

We've heard that Priyanka Chopra has bought her a new mansion nearby Shah Rukh Khan’s abode Mannat in Bandra band stand, Mumbai. After buying a luxurious Rolls Royce worth Rs. 2 crores, Pee Cee has booked a bungalow in band stand. The actress had been spotted hunting for a bungalow since long and finally she got the house she
was longing for. Presently, Chopra resides in a duplex in Versova high rise with
her family, and soon she will move out in her new bungalow along with all her
family members. Now, that this new bungalow is quite near to Shah Rukh’s
bungalow Mannat might just be a coincidence!

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article....OR.html

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Сообщение отредактировал Maya - Пятница, 28.02.2014, 09:06

MayaДата: Суббота, 10.06.2017, 05:38 | Сообщение # 210
Лед и пламя
The Real Story: How Priyanka Rebranded Herself for the West

Thursday, 08 June 2017

Priyanka Chopra is very astute. In Bollywood, being ‘astute’, is a compliment because that’s the only way to survive,” a leading marketing brain, on condition of anonymity, sums up Priyanka, America’s newly imported sweetheart. This marketing head, who has worked in nearly five films with PC adds, “When everybody stops running, Priyanka picks up speed.”Speed her international career has picked up and how! But not before facing some challenges. It all began when her Bollywood career began cooling off post 30, typically the exit point for most Hindi film actresses. By then, a senior PR professional points out, none of the top leading men were keen to work with her for reasons personal and professional. “She was also facing hostility from some big actors underscoring the fact that in Bollywood you can’t challenge them openly,” says the PR professional. A quick fact check reveals that Hrithik Roshan was the last big ‘hero’ Priyanka worked with in 2013. The last time she worked with Shah Rukh Khan was in Don 2 in 2011, and the last film she did with Salman Khan was God Tussi Great Ho in 2008. She hasn’t starred with Akshay Kumar since Waqt: Race Against Time (2005) and has never worked with either Ajay Devgn or Aamir Khan. Ranveer Singh (Bajirao Mastani) is a sole exception. WHY SHE LOOKED WESTWARDS Hollywood, on the other hand, was more open to an actress in her 30s. Madhur Bhandarkar, for whose film Fashion Priyanka won a Best Actress National Award, recalls, “Priyanka always had this nasha — ‘I want to be there.’ Our actors want to give Hollywood a shot but they develop jitters thinking, ‘What if nothing works out? Then I will lose out in Bollywood too.’ She took a chance, and a risky one.” PR professional Sanchita Trivedi, who has worked with Priyanka in Don 2 and What’s Your Rashee, says, “In her mind, she is not competing with Katrina or Kareena but with male stars because she believes she’s the hero.”Knowing that the international stage was risky, she decided to take small steps. Priyanka was always passionate about singing and had even sung a Tamil song in Thamizan (2002), her film opposite South superstar Vijay. She decided to sing her way into the West and between 2012 and 2014, cut three singles, collaborating with Pit Bull and rapper will.i.am. The stakes were high because Silicon Valley entrepreneur Anjula Acharia-Bath had invested in her brand. The response to her singing was lukewarm, to say the least. A blink-and-miss appearance on TV during a Superbowl commercial didn’t cut ice with American audiences either. Bollywood and the Indian media scoffed. Her silver lining came through social media which helped create a buzz. “Priyanka used it to get a foothold in America,” informs the marketing brain.Then her father, Dr. Ashok Chopra, who she was extremely close to, passed away. The pain of such a big loss was devastating. But Priyanka knew the show had to go on. Three days later, she was back to work.
THE BIG BREAK

Using her newfound foothold, she landed the lead role in American television network ABC’s Quantico in 2015. The show wasn’t exactly path-breaking but for Priyanka, it was a game-changer. The buzz was that she herself had financed the pilot for the series. Fortunately for her, ABC picked it up. She had staked quite a bit on it and was rumoured to have paid for some billboards in New York. With this gamble, PC became the first mainstream Hindi film actor to play the protagonist in a mainstream TV show. And it wasn’t the role of a sweet, coy Indian girl. She plays Alex Parrish, a wrongly accused, smart, sassy FBI agent who kicks ass and gets it on in passionate romps with her love interest. “With TV, she entered American homes. TV is a powerful medium in the West. It made complete sense,” says senior film journalist and critic Indu Mirani. She got herself a swanky apartment in Manhattan and settled in for the ride. Mirani adds, “She was in the right place at the right time.” Director-producer Rakesh Roshan credits her success to her confidence, positivity and hard work. “People stand in the queue to get a bus. Sometimes they get it, sometimes they don’t. Some return when they don’t but if you want to reach your goal, you first have to go to the stop and wait. She was standing there patiently and boarded the right bus,” he observes. In 2016, on her summer break, she returned to Mumbai and reportedly signed endorsements worth around INR 100 crore. Two Quantico seasons and a Bajirao Mastani later, Baywatch happened. The new-age re-telling of the ‘90s TV show marked her Hollywood debut. And though the movie has been panned by critics, Priyanka has been appreciated. You couldn’t get more embedded in American pop culture than by starring in a film that has its roots sown deeply within. She plays the badass bad guy, a role initially written as male, namely Victor Leeds. On meeting Priyanka, the makers re-gendered the character and named her Victoria.

WORKING HER WAY UP

Yet, 2017 opened for Priyanka on a wobbly note. Speculation was rife that Quantico might not get picked up for a third season. Back home, Jai Gangaajal (March, 2016) had not fared well and she had no Hindi film either. However, PC did not twiddle her thumb. She walked the red carpet at almost every notable award show, from the Golden Globes, the Oscars to the Screen Actors Guild Awards. She won another People’s Choice award and appeared on every talk show from Jimmy Kimmel to Jimmy Fallon where she talked the talk, poked fun at her own accent, laughed about working in America on a visa in the Trump regime and even opened up about being bullied as a high school student in the US. If that wasn’t enough, she created a splash with her Ralph Lauren trench coat dress at the recent Met Gala. Before that, she landed up in Zimbabwe and South Africa as a UNICEF ambassador and she also made a speech at the UN, sharing stage with David Beckham. 

At the recent MET GalaAs Priyanka patiently waited for news on Quantico, she made short trips to Mumbai, but did not sign any Hindi film. It was a smart decision, because ABC finally picked up her TV show for a third season. “She is making sure she is not sailing in two boats. Right now her focus is Hollywood,” says Vajir Singh, editor of Box Office India. Slowly but surely, Priyanka was working her way towards her American dream. “You almost feel that she belongs there now,” feels Singh.

THE MISS WORLD DAYS

Pradeep Guha, MD, 9X Media, who has known Priyanka from her Miss India days when he was Times Group president and pageant director, sums up her rise in two words: “Extremely focused.” He continues, “She has a long-term plan but takes her short-term goals  seriously. I fought for her with the Miss India jury back then because as a total personality package, she was the best. In fact, she did not have the best physical features but she is endearing and can be someone’s friend in seconds.” Singh seconds Guha’s observations. “She is warm, makes you comfortable and does not give that ‘Oh I am a big actor’ vibe. If you meet her once, you’ll want to meet her again,” he says. This is something independent filmmaker Anil Sadarangani, who was an assistant director on Fashion, witnessed up close. “One day, I had to round up junior artistes for a shot. I politely asked them to take their positions, referring to them as ‘sir’ or ‘ma’am’. A colleague told me to stop being so nice to the juniors, and shouted at them. Priyanka immediately interrupted the AD, reminding her that junior artistes too are human beings and that they didn’t deserve to be spoken to rudely. She asked me to continue speaking to them politely as I was doing. This is one of the many inspiring incidents about her that I can’t forget,” he recalls.THE PERSONAL CONNECTION Today, Priyanka has managed to surround herself with an exceedingly good team who manages her international work. As Singh points out, actors need the right publicity machinery, which contributes equally to their success. “Nothing as drastic as this will work unless it is a combination of talent backed by the right people working, advising and promoting you. Don’t we all know talented actors who have been left by the wayside because they didn’t have professional people to guide them?” says Mirani. Shenaz Treasury is one such actress who debuted with Shahid Kapoor in Ishq Vishq (2003). For the last seven years, she has worked in top American television shows such as One Life to Live, Brown Nation, Nightly Show and Gentlemen. Recently, she said that even after all these years, she doesn’t have the money to activate the massive publicity machinery Priyanka has.A senior PR professional who worked with Priyanka, has an interesting observation. “Priyanka has high EQ (Emotional Quotient). People with high EQ assess their environment and then decide how to tackle things. I can picture Priyanka sitting down, taking notes on what needs to be done, which person to hire and so on.” Meanwhile, Priyanka has turned producer, making movies in Marathi, Punjabi and Bhojpuri. Her Marathi production Ventilator won three National Awards this year. “Obviously you will make less money but you also spend less money on these ventures. Her stature is such that she can’t do a small Hindi film so she’s cutting her teeth in regional films,” opines Mirani.

Ventilator, her Marathi film that won the National AwardAnaita Shroff Adajania, fashion director, Vogue India who has worked with Priyanka, says, “You feel like she is here to conquer the world one step at a time.  She is doing it for herself and I think that is a beautiful reason to do it.” Stylist Nitasha Gaurav, who has worked with Priyanka on a few magazine cover shoots, will never forget one particular shoot. “It was pretty late in the night. She came straight from a film shoot, conducted another meeting and then got ready to shoot for the magazine cover. She still had about 200 per cent energy. Wearing an elaborate Gauri and Nainika gown, she was asked to climb up a clock set where she had to sit on one of the hands. She didn’t complain and quietly figured out a way to climb up, sit on the clock hand and give the perfect shot. This is why she has reached where she has today. Her commitment level is something else,” remarks Nitasha. The question now remains — what’s next? “From a distance, it appears that she has integrated pretty well. Partly, it also helps that currently, Brand India is working globally. So it’s a bit of being the right person at the right place at the right time. She will make everything work for her,” predicts Guha confidently.

http://www.masala.com/the-rea....82.html

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Сообщение отредактировал Maya - Суббота, 10.06.2017, 05:43

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Приянка Чопра - Priyanka Chopra » Иностранные статьи
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz