Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Пятница, 29.03.2024, 14:26
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 16 из 16
  • «
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Ритик Рошан - Hrithik Roshan » Ритик Рошан Hrithik Roshan иностранные статьи
Ритик Рошан Hrithik Roshan иностранные статьи
MayaДата: Суббота, 04.10.2014, 11:56 | Сообщение # 226
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
Hrithik Roshan beats Salman Khan, Bang Bang collects R 27.3 crore on day one

Dailybhaskar.com   |  Oct 04, 2014, 10:51AM IS

Bollyowod superstar Hrithik Roshan is on cloud nine. His latest film Bang Bnag grossed Rs 27.3 crore on day one, making its way to the top 5 openers of all time. The film also broke the record of Salman Khan’s Kick, which collected Rs. 26.40 crore on day one.Elated Hrithik said, “That is so cool. Opening higher than a franchise film like Krrish 3 and beating my own record is one way to realise my own growth and strength,” Hrithik said, adding, “But after that it is not about me. I am just glad I have been able to entertain my audience. And the entire credit for this humongous success goes to the whole star-cast, the entire crew and especially to the director Siddharth Anand. I stand here in gratitude.” Bang Bang has been made with the budget of Rs 140 crore. Shahid Kapoor’s Haider, which also released this week, collected Rs 6.14 crore on its opening day.
http://daily.bhaskar.com/news....OR.html

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

Сообщение отредактировал Maya - Суббота, 04.10.2014, 11:57

LudgerДата: Четверг, 31.03.2016, 11:20 | Сообщение # 227
Ангел Любви
SHOCKING! Hrithik Roshan Proposed to Kangana Ranaut in 2014
Thursday, 17 March 2016

The actors are now at loggerheads with each other

There is no smoke without fire. Following his split with wife Sussanne Khan, it was reported that Hrithik Roshan was dating actress Kangana Ranaut, a fact which is coming into light now that the two actors are sending each other legal notices. However, one of the most shocking to revelations to have come out lately is the fact that Hrithik apparently proposed to Kangana in January 2014. A close friend of Kangana's has revealed to Mumbai Mirror that the actor had made his split with wife Sussanne official in December 2013, and went on to propose Kangana a month later. Kangana, however, had her own share of inhibitions about the proposal as she felt that the actor was in a rebound mode. Even though Kangana said 'No' firmly, the actor, as per the report, went on to pursue her for six months and wouldn't take no for an answer.
Now that's something!

оригинал http://www.masala.com/shockin....ot=auto

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

MayaДата: Пятница, 08.04.2016, 06:59 | Сообщение # 228
Лед и пламя
Hrithik Roshan's New Best Friend in Bollywood: Katrina Kaif?
Monday, 17 February 2014

Hrithik Roshan's had a tough year - what with the split from wife Sussanne and all - and his friends in Bollywood have been making sure to support him. After all those talks with Salman Khan, Hrithik now has a new buddy in Bollywood. Enter Katrina Kaif!
Hrithik and Katrina showed off some amazing on-screen chemistry in Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara and they're working together in Bang Bang too. Kat's been there for Hrithik, professionally and personally - when the shoot was delayed due to his injuries, she reportedly changed her own dates to make sure that the next schedule went as per plan.
Not only that, apparently, Katrina's been sending Hrithik motivational books with her own little notes of encouragement to help him deal with the changes in his life.
While shooting in Shimla for Bang Bang, the two are reported to be chatting together long after packup - talking everything from movies to their own lives. The supposed volatility at times in Katrina's relationship with Ranbir Kapoor could be a topic of conversation too.

оригинал http://www.masala.com/hrithik....ot=auto

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 08.04.2016, 06:59 | Сообщение # 229
Лед и пламя
The Roshans Wish 'Ray' a Very Happy Birthday!

Tuesday, 29 March 2016

He's got his Dad's gorgeous curls and his mother's determined chin, but for now the 10-year-old Hrehaan Roshan is now happy basking on all the love showered on his by his family. Still, we can't help speculate if he too will be as big as his Dad in films some day. 

Hrithik and Sussanne's oldest son- Hrehaan Roshan turns all of 10 today. Soon after Sussanne took to Twitter to wish her boy, dad Hrithik shared a family picture and wrote, "May we all leave this world a slightly better place forour children. Happy birthday Ray. And thank you all for the love n wishes." Ray is such a cute nickname for Hrehaan!

The boys Hrehaan and Hridhaan recently accompanied their dad to Dubai where the boys indulged in some super fun adventure sports. Divorced couple Hrithik and Sussanne, do make sure the boys share ample time with both their loving parents.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

LudgerДата: Среда, 28.09.2016, 12:06 | Сообщение # 230
Ангел Любви
Box office: Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro' crosses Rs 100 crore-mark worldwide

22-Aug-2016

Filmmaker Ashutosh Gowariker's film 'Mohenjo Daro', starring Hrithik Roshan in the lead, has grossed Rs 102.82 crore worldwide in 10 days.Released on August 12, the film marks the debut of Pooja Hegde and is produced by Siddharth Roy Kapur and Sunita Gowariker.
In India, the film has grossed Rs 76.5 crore. The film did equally well abroad and minted Rs 26.32 crore, read a statement issued on behalf of the makers.
The film brings an epic adventure-romance story on the silver screen. It is set in the city of Mohenjo Daro in the era of the Indus Valley civilisation which dates back to 2,600 BC.
“Mohenjo Daro” is Hrithik's second collaboration with Gowariker after the 2008 film "Jodhaa Akbar".

источник http://www.mid-day.com/article....7550193

LudgerДата: Среда, 28.09.2016, 12:09 | Сообщение # 231
Ангел Любви
Pakistani minister demands apology from 'Mohenjo Daro' filmmakers
07-Sep-2016

Islamabad: A Pakistani minister on Wednesday demanded an apology from Bollywood filmmaker Ashutosh Gowariker for misleading people through his movie 'Mohenjo Daro', which was released on August 12.
The minister seems to have taken offence at the movie, which was yet unknown to sections of media.
Apparently, Sindh Minister for Culture and Antiquities Sardar Ali Shah was miffed with the film because the facts portrayed in the film were allegedly distorted. He claimed that the film is a mockery of a culture that is highly respected and is 5,000 years old.
He said the film is merely a 'figment of the director's imagination' and that it has absolutely no connection with the civilization.
The minister demanded an apology from the makers of the film, adding that he was really upset with the makers, especially considering that Mohenjo Daro is a Unesco heritage site.

источник http://www.mid-day.com/article....7594163

LudgerДата: Среда, 28.09.2016, 12:11 | Сообщение # 232
Ангел Любви
Mohenjo Daro' to be screened at US conference
09-Sep-2016

Filmmaker Ashutosh Gowariker's latest Bollywood film 'Mohenjo Daro', starring Hrithik Roshan in the lead, will be screened at the 45th Annual Conference on South Asia in Wisconsin, US.
The annual conference that invites scholars, students, professionals and anyone interested in research on the region to Madison, Wisconsin, is a four-day event starting on October 20. The film will be screened on October 23.
The conference is the leading annual meeting in the US for scholars of South Asian studies, attracting over 700 participants from around the world, to participate in various panels on archaeology.
"When the conference chair Mitra Sharafi connected with me requesting permission to screen 'Mohenjo Daro' at their Annual Conference, I felt honoured and humbled," Gowariker said in a statement.
He added: "I thank Jonathan Mark Kenoyer, a leading archaeologist who has spent over 30 years studying the Mohenjo Daro and Harappa sites for supporting the film and sharing his knowledge."
Released in India on August 12, the film marks the debut of Pooja Hegde. It brings an epic adventure-romance story on the silver screen, and is set in the city of Mohenjo Daro in the era of the Indus Valley civilisation which dates back to 2,600 BC.
Kenoyer and his team had visited Mumbai to provide Gowariker with all the archaeological findings in the early stages of pre-production of the film. They even visited the set in Bhuj to see its construction and look at all the props that would be used in the film.

источник http://www.mid-day.com/article....7599170

LudgerДата: Среда, 28.09.2016, 13:16 | Сообщение # 233
Ангел Любви
Rakesh Roshan: The VFX failed 'Mohenjo Daro'
20-Sep-2016

Filmmaker Rakesh Roshan on son Hrithik, the debacle of 'Mohenjo Daro' and bringing back India's most successful super-hero franchise with 'Krrish 4' You took many by surprise by announcing 'Krrish 4'.
It was on my mind. And when my wife (Pinkie) showed me a Ganpati idol as superhero Krissh, I felt it was an auspicious moment to announce it; people still believe in Krrish's power, even after so many years.Several Hollywood films deal with superheroes. Can Krrish match up?
We can't match their scale and budget. But Krrish will strike an emotional chord with the audience. That's what ultimately matters. Their films may be technically brilliant, but don't touch the soul.
You decided to avert Krissh 4 clashing with Aanand L Rai's Shah Rukh Khan-starrer for X'mas, 2018, yet are sticking to the Republic Day 2017 clash with SRK's 'Raees'.
That's because I wasn't aware (of Aanand L Rai's SRK-starrer's release date). As soon as I was told, I decided to avert the clash. I have just announced Krrish and am yet to begin work. I announced 'Kaabil' first, so I am sticking to it. I am superstitious. I moved the release date of 'King Uncle' (1993) due to a family wedding. The film didn't do well. Ever since, I believe that if I change the date, things may not work out. Even during 'Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai', I was told to do a rethink. There were big films lined up before and after, I stuck to the date.
But box-office clashes prove to be a deterrent in raking in the moolah.
Yes, they eat into each other's profits. But the good film does well. Kaabil is the love story of a visually impaired boy and girl. It is set in Mumbai. You'll see director Sanjay Gupta in a new light. He has done better than I had expected.
Then why not budge, rather than clash?
It becomes an ego issue and then no one wants to budge.
As a father, what would you say about Hrithik's recent share of controversies?
I know the truth, and Hrithik is right.
Do you feel the negativity around 'Mohenjo Daro' sealed the film's fate?
Though director Ashutosh Gowariker had a vision, what did not work were the last 20 minutes of the film. The VFX failed it, things appeared tacky. The last few reels of a film always stays in the audience's mind, and that's where the film did not work.
Most industry folk showed support to Akshay's Rustom, which clashed with Mohenjo Daro. Do you think Hrithik was sidelined because of his personal turmoil?
What happens in an actor's personal life doesn't impact a film. A good film will do well. Rustom was a good film. In the industry, anyone can side with anyone. Every family has their share of ups and downs, but as we are part of the industry, our turmoil gets highlighted. I know my son, and he has done no wrong. I stand by him.
There has been recent buzz about turmoil in your personal life too and your leanings towards a life coach and gurus.
We are a close-knit family and I can tell you how to stay married for over four decades. I do not need anyone to tell me about it!

источник http://www.mid-day.com/article....7622198

LudgerДата: Четверг, 10.11.2016, 14:08 | Сообщение # 234
Ангел Любви
Hrithik Roshan has kept last shot of 'Kaabil' on hold
  28-Oct-2016

For most part of 2016, Hrithik Roshan has been in news for not-so-great reasons. Early this year, he had a much public spat with Kangana Ranaut, and then he took a lot of brickbats for his last release, 'Mohenjo Daro'. But, now, a turnaround is expected with the slick trailer of his next, 'Kaabil', garnering an overwhelming response on social media.
The film's shooting is done but for the final scene. No production issues or superstition, Hrithik is too attached to the project to let it wrap up already. He explains, "Very few times in an actor's career does he get a part that takes him through an entire gamut of emotions. 'Kaabil' was one such rollercoaster ride. There was laughter, tears, excitement and thrill. I am so attached to the film that I didn't want it to end. We haven't shot the final scene yet. I told Sanjay [Gupta, director], to keep it for later."
In the film, Hrithik plays a visually challenged man who kicks ass. He says the general perception of people with disabilities is quite sketchy. "So far, Hindi cinema, barring a few films, has largely shown blind people as helpless, looking for support."
Hrithik recounts how a visually impaired fan called Sanjeev located his house all by himself. "He took the train, managed to get into a rickshaw and find my house. He had lunch with me and then asked for a picture. I was amused when he fixed his hair before we posed. Their sense of reality is much more heightened than ours. It is
only us, the physically able people, who count them as helpless," he says.
He admits that preparing for Kaabil was gruelling. He didn't have to learn Braille, but met scores of visually challenged people over a span of six months and studied their mannerisms. The action scenes were the toughest to pull off. "I rehearsed blind-folded to keep it real. In the trailer, there's a scene where you can see me jumping over a pit.
I pretty much risked falling down and breaking my back. But, I practiced every day till I cracked it. It is difficult to not feel scared when you are doing a film like this," he says, adding, "I think it is only after 'Guzaarish' (2010) that I have put in so much effort in getting the nuances of the character right. For a role like this, the risk of turning it caricaturish is fairly high."
The dance sequences weren't easy either although he's an accomplished dancer. "Ahmed Khan [choreographer]and I slogged for hours to ensure that it become one of the highlights of 'Kaabil'," he says.

источник http://www.mid-day.com/article....7718163

LudgerДата: Четверг, 29.03.2018, 15:39 | Сообщение # 235
Ангел Любви
You Just Can’t Miss Hrithik Roshan’s Inspirational Poem To Be Fearless

The one actor who has continued to inspire & motivate generations and the youth of the nation with his fitness mantras, attitude towards like and the never say never spirit has been none other than Hrithik Roshan. The Bollywood actor who got super stardom overnight after his debut film Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai turned out to be the biggest blockbuster of that year has proved his metal with amazing performances & superior dancing skills over the year. On his son Hrehaan’s 12th birthday, the Kaabil actor penned down a poem about fearlessness called ‘Darr Se Mat Darr’ which is inspirational af. He posted the video of him reciting the same poem on Twitter and requested everyone to use headphones.

Hrithik dedicated this poem to the youth of the nation and posted it on social media captioning it as, “To all our sons and daughters and to the child within us all. Sharing something I wrote. (headphones please)”. Beautifully narrated by the man himself, the poem has Roshan urging the youth to face their fears and not let anything stop them in chasing their dreams. He added that no fear should take away anything from them which they deserve.
He also remembers some of his experiences from his childhood where everyone ridiculed him as he had 6 fingers and assumed that he won’t be able to do anything in life. The actor compelled the youth to make their fear their strength in their lives in the poem and it is downright heart-whelming.

“Darr Se Mat Darr…Kuch Alag Kar, Cheh Ungliyon Wala Kabhi Kalakaar Nahi Ban Payega…Darr Tujhe Yeh Samjhayega…Par Tu Aatma Vishwaas Dikhayega. Tu Darr Se Aankh Milayega…Darr Se Mat Darr…,” read a few lines from his motivational poem. Watch the full video here…
His colleagues like Abhishek BachchanVarun DhawanVivek Oberoi etc loved the poem and replied him in admiration and even re-tweeted it. Well, we are hooked to it and are inspired by his words. The actor is busy shooting for his next titled as  Super 30 and was shooting for the same in Bihar.

видео в твитере

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/978993541660663808

источник:http://popdiaries.com/2018/03/29/just-cant-miss-hrithik-roshans-inspirational-poem-fearless/

LudgerДата: Среда, 04.04.2018, 10:31 | Сообщение # 236
Ангел Любви
Hrithik Roshan will burn the dance floor at IPL 2018's opening ceremony after Ranveer Singh's exit

Hrithik Roshan has stepped in as a replacement for Ranveer Singh at the opening ceremony of the Indian Premier League (IPL) at Wankhede Stadium on April 7. The Padmaavat star had to bow out due to an injury sustained while playing football.He has been strictly advised by doctors to avoid performing at the opening ceremony of the forthcoming Indian Premier League (IPL) season on April 7.
However, a statement on behalf of Ranveer's spokesperson said that the actor will continue to shoot for his upcoming film "Gully Boy" as per its "shooting schedule which is not physically strenuous since only performance-based talkie scenes are left to be shot."
Yesterday, Ranveer tweeted, "It's a labral tear in my left shoulder. I intend to come back strong (sic)." As soon as Ranveer excused himself, the organisers approached Hrithik to get the crowd grooving with his moves.

источник: https://www.mid-day.com/article....9279197

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Ритик Рошан - Hrithik Roshan » Ритик Рошан Hrithik Roshan иностранные статьи
  • Страница 16 из 16
  • «
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz