Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Воскресенье, 19.05.2024, 19:22
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Саиф Али Кхана » Саиф Али Кхан - Saif Ali Khan » Саиф Али Кхан Saif Ali Khan статьи на иностранном языке
Саиф Али Кхан Saif Ali Khan статьи на иностранном языке
LudgerДата: Пятница, 05.02.2010, 10:42 | Сообщение # 46
Ангел Любви
Статус: Offline
Kareena Kapoor leaves Saif behind
Thursday, November 19, 2009, 10:07

Saif Ali Khan must be having a hell of a time at the moment. His ladylove Kareena Kapoor is not with him at a time when he needed her the most. She has left him behind all alone when their film Kurbaan is set to release.

Has the couple parted ways? No. Kareena is currently busy shooting for Karan Johar’s Hindi version of Stepmon in Australia, leaving all the promotional works of Kurbaan to Saif. In fact, Saif has been running from pillar to post trying to promote the film besides dealing with the controversy that the Shiv Sena has created over their topless poster.

Saif never look the same charming guy without his other half. He is doing his best to ensure a good opening for Kurbaan but he looks like a parrot without its partner – chirping around aimlessly.

Well, it’s quite natural for the lovebirds to miss each other especially at a time like this!

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

LudgerДата: Пятница, 05.02.2010, 10:43 | Сообщение # 47
Ангел Любви
Kurbaan highlights: Unrestrained chemistry, terrorism
Thursday, November 19, 2009, 10:34

Kurbaan meaning ‘Sacrificed’ is finally hitting the theatres the morrow. This much-anticipated film starring real life couple Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor has been in the news for all the wrong reasons, which has made the public curious. It is a film based on global terrorism but the talking point all these days has been the sensational scenes between the lovebirds.

The story of the film goes like this:- Avantika Ahuja (Kareena Kapoor) returns to India from the US following her father suffering cardiac arrest. She meets Ehsaan (Saif Ali Khan), who is a Delhi University Professor. Avantika teaches Psychology in the University while Ehsaan teaches Islamic studies and the Islamic movement. Love blossoms and they end up in marriage.

The couple moves to the US. There, Avantika come to know that Ehsaan has been using her to fulfill his plan. He turns out to be a terrorist. The truth is that he married her to cover up his identity. Avantika finds out that her hubby is planning to hijack a plane, which has a person by name Riyaaz (Vivek Oberoi), who is a journalist. What follow is lots of twists and turns.

From what has been witnessed in the last couple of months, the unrestrained chemistry between the lead pair Saif and Kareena, would be one of the highlights of the film though it has terrorism as its backdrop. As expected, they created a stir with a topless poster. They have even talked about their lovemaking scene openly. Kareena even said that she didn’t want her mother Babita to see the bold scene, as she is scared how she would react to it.

The film also invited the wrath of the Siv Sena party for the bare back poster in spite of the common knowledge that it is based on terrorism. They threatened to stop its screening if the makers of the film don’t delete the particular scene. It has already been passed by the Censor Board with an A certificate but it is yet to be seen if the Siv Sena will disturb its screening.

Kurbaan, produced by Karan Johar and directed by Rensil D’Silva, also features actors like Vivek Oberoi, Rupinder Nagra, Om Puri and Kirron Kher in various vital roles. It is releasing tomorrow, November 20.

Watch out for this cocktail of romance and terrorism!

LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 07.02.2010, 02:22 | Сообщение # 48
Ангел Любви
Saif changed his bed for Kareena
Thursday, November 19, 2009, 17:16

Love is known to influence people so much that they can change overnight. Saif Ali Khan claims he has changed a lot of things in life after meeting Kareena Kapoor. Saif and Kareena are keeping no stone unturned to create a buzz about Kurbaan. In a recent promotional event for their movie Kurbaan, Saif said that "After meeting Kareena I have changed a lot of things in my life. Besides my mobile phone number and my feelings, I have also changed the bed in my room".

Now, this remark shows the reason behind Saif Ali Khan having had a Casanova image in the industry. Kurbaan is surely one of the most hyped movies of the year and lot has been said about the sizzling chemistry between Saif and Kareena. The movie has been in controversy after Shiv Sena activist sent Kareena a saree to cover her bare back. The movie will be hitting the screens on November 20.

LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 07.02.2010, 02:24 | Сообщение # 49
Ангел Любви
Kurbaan Review
Thursday, November 19, 2009, 16:54

Post 9/11, there's anger, distrust, suspicion, uneasiness all around. Not a day passes when you don't hear of terrorists killing civilians in the name of religion. Many storytellers have, in the past, narrated stories about terrorists and their nefarious and despicable plans. But let me state one thing categorically. You haven't watched a more profound, a more thought-provoking, a more dramatic story on this subject before Kurbaan. It's not just the most powerful film to come out of Dharma Productions, it's the most powerful film to come out of the Hindi film industry this year, thus far.

Kurbaan tries to penetrate into the psyche of not just the terrorist, but also someone who has been a helpless spectator all this while. This film is sure to spark off discussions and debates, although it must also be noted that it doesn't take sides or gets preachy.

Rensil D'Silva has chosen a burning issue for his directorial debut, which is a complete departure from Karan Johar's earlier films. For some inexplicable reasons, parallels are being drawn with Fanaa [Aamir Khan, Kajol] and New York [John Abraham, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Katrina Kaif], but the fact remains that barring the backdrop of terrorism, there's no similarity with those films.

I've often felt that certain films are beyond box-office. Movies are not meant to merely entertain, but enlighten and educate as well. They need to prick your conscience and in the process, make an attempt to make this world a better place. Kurbaan does just that and for this very reason, it deserves a double thumbs up.

Final word? Drop everything else you're doing to watch Kurbaan. Movies like these need to be made, encouraged and lauded.

Avantika [Kareena Kapoor] is a teacher at a university in Delhi. She has come back from New York where she teaches, because her father [Aakash Khurana] has suffered a heart attack. During this period, she meets a Professor called Ehsaan Khan [Saif Ali Khan]. Soon, they begin seeing each other and love blossoms.

A few months later, Avantika receives a call from her university in New York, asking her to come back. Avantika breaks the news to Ehsaan. He, in turn, tells her he doesn't mind coming to the States with her. But first they need to get married.

Soon after the marriage, they leave to start a new life in New York. They buy a house in an Indian neighbourhood and move in. Just as they are setting up home, their conservative Muslim neighbours invite them over for dinner. The next morning, Salma [Nauheed Cyrusi], one of the women Avantika met the night before at the dinner, visits her under the pretext of gifting her sweets.

When Avantika invites her in, Salma tells her that she is in grave danger. Nothing is what it seems. Salma pleads with Avantika to help her. What follows next is a series of incidents that sucks Avantika into a vortex of danger and intrigue. As her life spirals out of control, Avantika realizes that she is a pawn in a huge game.

Kurbaan has two stories running concurrently - the love story between Saif and Kareena and the story of Islamic terrorists. Rensil sets the stage in the initial 15 minutes itself, after which there's a twist in the tale every 15-20 minutes, which catches you completely unaware. Rensil doesn't borrow from the past, which makes the proceedings thoroughly captivating.

The highpoint is the 35-minute climax, which leaves you spellbound. The culmination to the story shakes you completely, largely because it's pragmatic and has been executed most logically as well. In fact, filming the climax at the various underground tube stations must've been the toughest challenge for the director.

On the flip side, Kurbaan caters more to the intelligentsia or the thinking viewer and might not be lapped up whole-heartedly by those who survive on the staple diet of hardcore masala fares.

Some of the finest technicians in the business are associated with Kurbaan. Hemant Chaturvedi's cinematography is super. The film bears an international look all through. Salim-Sulaiman's music is well integrated in the narrative. At least two tracks merit a mention - 'Shukran Allah' and 'Ali Maula'. Anurag Kashyap and Niranjan Iyengar's dialogue are superb. The lines enhance the impact of several sequences. Thrills are, again, in sync with the mood of the film.

Kurbaan is embellished with superlative performances. Saif is extra-ordinary in a role that only proves his versatility once again. If he won your heart with a winning performance in Love Aaj Kal a few months ago, you need to watch this supremely talented actor underplay his part so beautifully in Kurbaan. As for Kareena, Kurbaan reiterates one fact yet again: She's the best in the business. No two opinions on that! Watch her get those emotional sequences right, it's incredible. Here's a performance that truly merits the highest praise and admiration, besides fetching her awards and accolades.

Vivek Oberoi is fantastic. Matching Saif and Kareena at every step, Kurbaan should be the turning point in Vivek's career. It's a difficult role to portray and only an actor with a wide range could've portrayed this part so effectively. Om Puri is top notch and so is Kirron Kher. Kirron is marvellous, especially in the penultimate scene. Dia Mirza, Nauheed Cyrusi and Kulbhushan Kharbanda lend credibility to their brief roles.

On the whole, Kurbaan is the most powerful film to come out of the Hindi film industry in 2009, so far. The film has a captivating plot, gripping screenplay, super performances and a climax that shakes you up completely. Watching this movie should be on top of your agenda this week.

LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 07.02.2010, 02:26 | Сообщение # 50
Ангел Любви
My mom was not bias against Shahid: Saif Ali Khan
Friday, November 20, 2009, 9:48

Saif Ali Khan is miffed by the mummers that his mother Sharmila Tagore, who is the Chief of Censor Board, issued an adult rating to Kaminey because it had Shahid Kapoor in the lead role.

He knows that his mom has a great authority when it comes to censorship but he is sure that she will not stoop to that level of being bias against Shahid just because he was once in a relationship with his girlfriend Kareena. The fact that his film Kurbaan has also given an A certificate is prove enough that his mom was not bias.

He said that it is ridiculous to say that anyone had any bias against Kaminey. He added that any talk of personal enmity is completely fictional. He don’t know who spread the rumours and is unperturbed by such baseless talks. Being in the industry for a long time, he has learnt not to take such things seriously.

Rubbishing all the talks doing round about the bias decision of her mother, he said that Kaminey director Vishal Bharadwaj is a wonderful filmmaker and that he like the performance of Shahid and other cast.

It may be recalled that Kaminey was given an A certificate for its dark and violent content. Kurbaan, featuring Saif and Kareena, which release today, also has been given the same rating for its violent and adult content.

LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 07.02.2010, 02:28 | Сообщение # 51
Ангел Любви
Kurbaan comes out of legal trouble
Friday, November 20, 2009, 10:32

As if Shiv Sena's protest against the posters of the movie Kurbaan wasn't enough the Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan starer movie had to face another controversy. An unknown person named Mohammed Ali had filed a PIL in the Bombay High Court for two songs in the movie claiming that it has hurt the religious sentiments of the Muslims. Ali had demanded that the release of the movie be held unless it removed the two objectionable songs.

In his petition Mohammed Ali has stated that the two songs 'Ali Maula ' and 'Shukran Allah' whose lyrics are very religious have been obscenely shot hurting the sentiments of the Muslims. The court declined to stay release of film Kurbaan but sought the responses of producer Karan Johar, director Rensil D'Silva and actors Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor. The case will come up for next hearing on January 14.

LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 07.02.2010, 02:29 | Сообщение # 52
Ангел Любви
Om Puri is dangerous in Kurbaan
Friday, November 20, 2009, 14:17

Rensil D'Silva's much anticipated Kurbaan is based on the London subway bombings of 7 July 2005. This is not the first film where Om plays a terrorist mastermind for the same gruesome terrorist attack in London.

Says Om, "In Jagmohan Mundhra's Shoot On Sight, I was also one of the instigating factors in the bombings. But there I played a far more basic character perpetrating hated. In Kurbaan, I'm a suave intellectual with a mind behind my religious beliefs. The people who planned 26/11 or 7/7 had very precise deep and scientific minds. They weren't the rabid illogical kind of religious fanatics who work on their own rationale. And that's what makes my character in Kurbaan far more dangerous."

Om suggested the character wear spectacles to look normal. "The dangerous thing about global terrorism is that people with terrorist leanings have begun to emerge from educated normal rational households. That's the kind of mastermind I play in Kurbaan."

Om Puri had absolutely no qualms stepping into the terrorist mastermind's role in Kurbaan, a role that Irrfan Khan said no to.

"I don't know why Irrfan said no. To me every character is equally challenging and desirable. I've played Raavan in Shyam Benegal's Discovery Of India. And I still remember how much that helped me to grow as a human being and actor. The one line from Raavan's dialogues that I remember very clearly is, 'If it's something worth doing then do it right away. Don't delay. If it's something not worth doing then think about it again and again. I've followed that dictum in my life."

And the one lesson that Kurbaan taught Om? "The character is not a rabid mullah but an educated thinking individual. This is what America's policy of arming Islamic countries has done. It has given birth to a culture of hatred and violence even among educated people."

LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 07.02.2010, 02:31 | Сообщение # 53
Ангел Любви
"Kurbaan doesn't make any political commentary" - Karan Johar
Monday, November 23, 2009, 10:55

Keeping aside certain threats that Kurbaan has received courtesy its posters, even otherwise the film comes with a volatile theme which is centred on global terrorism. With the film's release almost coinciding with 26/11 attack in 2008, the matter becomes further sensitive. This is why one strongly hopes and believes that even after the release of Kurbaan, there would be no disruptions from any political or religious sections that may see red in the content or timing of Kurbaan. We get into a conversation with Karan Johar and asks if he fears any further protests.

Karan, knowing the sensibilities of Dharma Productions, one always expects a quality outing with a sensitive storyline that doesn't threat anyone's sensibilities - whether social, political, religious or emotional. Still, in the democratic environment that we are in, do you fear any protests coming the way of Kurbaan since it deals with terrorism?
No, I don't see foresee any controversies around the film since it is only showing things as they are. It has been made with a huge level of sensitivity and I am sure it won't be offending anyone's sensibilities. (Pauses) No, there should not be a protest or any other disruptive activity.

So, is the element of terror constant throughout the film or do we see some other layers as well?
Of course the film is conveying an important point of view with an eye on global terrorism. However, at the heart of it all, it's a love story and that itself is its biggest strength too. This is what constitutes for an emotional narrative against the backdrop of terrorism. Of course emotional strength is the film's mainstay but I can confidently state that Kurbaan does scratch the surface more than any other film based on a similar subject. Still, we are not making a political or a social commentary here.

Well, one has to agree that in a limited time span, Kurbaan has managed to create quite some curiosity around itself...
I am thankful that this has happened for both the movie and the songs. Our marketing window for the film was just 5 weeks and it's great that we have been able to penetrate the market in such limited framework of time. See, certain products need a slow build up, like it was in the case of Wake Up Sid. We had to work our way in people's mind. On the other hand Kurbaan is thrilling. Also, it has Saif and Kareena and this is why the movie is so hot today and has a curiosity of its own.

I remember you mentioning that once they are hired, you let your directors loose. Was it the same case with first timer Rensil D'Silva as well?
Rensil cinema has nothing to do with me. Yes, the story is mine but I have nothing to do on a creative level. It's entirely Rensil's take on how the film has been shot and executed. In fact you would know that when you see the film. Every director has his own voice and Rensil has his own. Another strong point that he brings to the table is that he is also a writer. Sometimes writers become indulgent but he is not. He is very easy to deal with. I didn't have to tell him what to cut. He understands the pace of the film and kept it's duration just the way it should be.

You seem to be quite impressed with him...
And that's because he knows what he is talking about. He has written the film's screenplay and the entire mystery of Kurbaan lies in this element. He knows his subject inside outside.

Ever since Jab We Met, I have never seen Kareena so gung go about a film as has been in the case of Kurbaan. What is it so special about the film that makes her extremely confident and close to the product?
In fact Bebo has been a huge support to the film and has given it all. She has grasped the character very well and worked hard on the film. That level of passion shows. I believe that everyone has done an exceptional job, whether it is Saif, Vivek or herself.

However, Kareena believes that Saif is all set to walk away with the biggest honours after Kurbaan. Do we actually foresee that coming?
[Smiles] Bebo is very passionate about Kurbaan and obviously has great things to say about everything associated with it. Yes, I am proud of the work done, the technique applied and overall filmmaking. However, the biggest verdict is the box office verdict. That's going to validate if we have actually come up with something that deserves critical and commercial acclaim.

LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 07.02.2010, 02:33 | Сообщение # 54
Ангел Любви
Controversies don't guarantee box office success
Tuesday, November 24, 2009, 12:21

There has always been a general feeling within and outside the industry that controversies and promotional gimmicks always add up to boost box-office collections. There is also a strong feeling that most of the controversies in the film industry are not for real but are rather created by producers for obvious reasons.

But the present cases of Kurbaan this week and of Tum Mile released last week should conclusively indicate how these feelings don’t seem true anymore.Karan Johar produced Kurbaan had been in the thick of controversies since the last few days before its release. It was the Shiv Sena first who threatened to stall the film’s screening because of its ‘obscene’ posters showing Kareena Kapoor’s bare back. Also, somebody dragged the film to court and sought a ban on it as he felt it would hurt Islamic religious sentiments. But both these seem to have hardly had any impact on the box-office because Kurbaan did not open too well this week.

In fact, considering that the film is produced by Karan Johar, is extremely well-promoted, has lovely music and stars real-life love birds Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor, it should have opened to a thunderous response. But the initial at many places on Friday was lack-luster. In fact even the paid previews of the film on Thursday didn’t draw the desired crowds in many cities. No doubt, collections in some major cities on Thursday and Friday were impressive but the opening was disappointing in many other cities. This goes on to prove that the controversies around Kurbaan did not come to its rescue in ensuring an enviable opening to the film.

The case of Mahesh Bhatt’s Tum Mile is different but the point that a controversy is not necessarily conducive to the box-office is proven here as well. After Mahesh Bhatt’s son Rahul Bhatt’s name figured in alleged terrorist Headley’s case, some outfits in Gujarat disrupted shows of Tum Mile (which was released only a week back) and even forced exhibitors to pull out the film from their cinemas. In spite of television channels beaming the news about shows of Tum Mile being disrupted and cancelled, its collections just did not pick up in places where there were no untoward incidents.

All of which goes to prove that the days of controversies fuelling bigger tickets sales is becoming passé in Bollywood now.

LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 07.02.2010, 02:42 | Сообщение # 55
Ангел Любви
I don't need a film just to spend my time with Saif" - Kareena Kapoor
Tuesday, November 24, 2009, 15:10

Kareena Kapoor tells us that Saif Ali Khan has come a long way as an actor from the time he was seen in films like Aashiq Aawara and Parampara.

Did you take up the offer to act in Kurbaan just because you could spend time with Saif on the sets?
No. I do not need a film just to spend my time with Saif. Who wants to spend quality time together just working round the clock? I’d rather chill out with Saif without the baggage of work. Both Saif and I are professional actors and our careers are very important to us as thorough professionals.

Can you elucidate?
Like we do not carry our work home after the pack up, we also make it a point not to carry our relationship on to the sets. I would even go to the extent of stating that even if Karan and Rensil did not cast me in Kurbaan, Saif would have gladly gone ahead and acted in a film like Kurbaan. Similarly, even if Saif had not been cast in Kurbaan, I would have said yes to the offer if had been approached sans Saif to play the same role.

In what way is Kurbaan different from your other films till date?
Kurbaan is basically a saga of love and betrayal, the kind, which you hardly get to watch on the Hindi screen. It has a very socially relevant topic with global terrorism as its backdrop. I would say that Kurbaan is a gripping tale of two lovers and its USP is that it has raw emotions. I am glad that most of my fans have found the film to be a thrilling ride.

To what extent could you identify with your role in Kurbaan?
I enjoyed playing the role of Avantika. Basically Avantika is a professor in Delhi University. Avantika falls in love with Ehsaan in Delhi and gets married to him and goes to USA. What happens to their idyllic love is what the crux of the subject is, which has several layers to it. I could easily identify with the character of Avantika, because she is full of integrity and knows her mind and what exactly she wants from life. I am like Avantika in real life. Avantika would do anything for love because she believes in love a lot.

What made you take up a tragic love story like Kurbaan?
Not all love stories end up in happiness. Kurbaan is one of them because the story has been written in blood. I would also hasten to add that Kurbaan is also not that real because it is not at all a documentary. I would say that it has the right amount of emotion and rawness.

Were you drained emotionally as an actress with Kurbaan?
I should confess that it drained me emotionally when I worked in Kurbaan. However, all said and done, at the end of the day, I’d just say that I enjoy my work, whether it drains me of my energy or I chill doing the part. I would say that actors should get drained at the end of the day, because I am of the opinion that there should be something substantial for you to do as actors on the screen.

Though you were appreciated for your comedy role in Golmaal Returns, why did you opt for an intense role like in Kurbaan?
I do not agree with people who say that only comedies run these days. I turned down the offer to be a part of Golmaal 3. So what if Kurbaan is not a comedy? I feel that unless and until actors don’t take a stand and say what they want to do and set out to do something different from the usual rut, the audience would not be able to watch different kinds of films at all. Whenever Saif and I bump into our fans, they tell Saif that he ought to do many more films like Being Cyrus and Omkara and I should do films of the genre of Chameli and Kurbaan.

What do you like about Kurbaan and your role in it?
I am glad that our performances have been appreciated in Kurbaan. What I like the best about Kurbaan is that though it is a commercial film, it also has some meat in it. Some commercial films do not have life or story but we actors have done them, because there is a lot of difference between what is narrated to you and what is executed on the screen.

In what way do you think Saif has grown as an actor over the years?
Saif has come a long way from the time he had acted in films like Aashiq Aawara and Parampara. The best thing about Saif and me as actors is that people tell us they did not remember Saif when they set to watch Omkara where he appeared as Langda, they did not remember me when they watched me as Dolly in Omkara. I am glad that like his mother Sharmilaji, Saif has also succeeded in striking the right balance between different genres of films. Sharmilaji had films like Musam and Apur Sansar to her credit even when she did commercial films like Kashmir Ki Kali and Ardhana. Saif has also done films like Aashiq Awara and Parampara on one hand and Omkara and Being Cyrus on the other.

What is your approach as an actor?
Acting is in my blood. I have that passion in me. Whatever I do, I will give my 100 percent to it. I am of the belief that an actor should know to switch from one role to another effortlessly, like Aamir Khan and Saif do. I also feel that it helps you as an actor to breathe your role and maintain your continuity as well as the graph of your character if your films are shot in one single schedule.

LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 07.02.2010, 02:43 | Сообщение # 56
Ангел Любви
Kurbaan director, producers at loggerheads
Tuesday, November 24, 2009, 17:24

UTV the co-producers of the just-released Kurbaan, have gone and dubbed into Hindi a crucial English-language class-room discussion on Islam and the Western world featuring Saif Ali Khan, Vivek Oberoi and a large group of Caucasian Asian-American students in Hindi.

Upset by this linguistic liberty taken in his film Rensil says, “The white students speaking in Hindi sounds so artificial. I’m upset in many ways this discussion of Islamic fundamentalism and America is the crux of the theme. Dubbing it in Hindi takes away from its seriousness.”

Rensil doesn’t claim ignorance to UTV’s plans. “They had assured me that the dubbing was only for a very small number prints that would go in the Hindi belt where English is not understood.” Instead UTV has dubbed the vital sequence in 500 prints of Kurbaan.

Explains UTV’s CEO Siddharth Roy Kapoor, “It’s an important scene for the audience to understand as it details out the core debate in the film. In order to not alienate a non-English speaking audience we’ve dubbed this scene in certain areas.”

Rensil feels specially let down since he has not once compromised on the spoken language of the film. “Saif, Vivek, Kareena (Kapoor) and Diya (Mirza) speak in a mixture of Hindi and angrezi. Kirron Kher too has her own speech pattern. It’s only in the crucial scene that the linguistic integrity is compromised.”

LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 07.02.2010, 02:45 | Сообщение # 57
Ангел Любви
Saif Ali Khan with Anil Kapoor in Race 2
Tuesday, November 24, 2009, 17:26

A lot has been spoken and written about Race 2. Now here's the latest on the film. Abbas-Mustan have finalized the script of the film, which is currently being given finishing touches. As for the star cast, the sequel to the super-successful film will star Saif Ali Khan and Anil Kapoor in principal roles. Akshaye Khanna may not feature in the film because he was shown dead in the first part.

Meanwhile, one more lead man - a top name - is expected to be signed shortly. Also, producer Ramesh Taurani is planning to sign three leading ladies, all known names, for this film.

Race 2 is expected to roll in March/April next year. "We will start Race 2 once Saif is through with Agent Vinid," producer Ramesh Taurani divulges.

LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 07.02.2010, 02:47 | Сообщение # 58
Ангел Любви
Saif Ali Khan left with no work to do
Tuesday, December 1, 2009, 13:56

While Saif Ali Khan has had a recent release with Karan Johar production, Kurbaan he has not signed any film besides his home production Agent Vinod with Kareena Kapoor. So is he out of work after that then? "Yes, I have no work after Agent Vinod. I am currently concentrating only on my home production," he says.

Saif further states that Agent Vinod is an action thriller with loads of adventure. "But, it will also be very real. My character is not going to be a wannabe James Bond. We are still developing the character and right now I am losing some weight for the movie," he informs.

While Saif says that he loves taking on different roles, his experimentation with acting didn’t just happen.

"I was never meant to be an actor, but I have grown a lot as one while doing a lot of films. I developed my potential and I do think certain films tapped into my insides. After my role in Dil Chahta Hai, directors started looking at me differently. There was a time when I thought that I was wasting my time in the industry, but after certain films such as Kachche Dhaage, and Parineeta, my sensibilities towards cinema changed. Omkara was a different story — it changed me completely. I consider myself lucky to have had such roles," he says

LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 07.02.2010, 02:49 | Сообщение # 59
Ангел Любви
Who will win, Saif Ali Khan or Shahid Kapoor?
Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 11:47

This year’s blockbuster film- Saif Ali Khan’s Love Aaj Kal has captured the imagination of love-birds and Shahid Kapoor’s Kaminey has also hit ‘dhan tana’ (read bull’s eye) at the box office. Now we hear the two are fighting it off…not for Bebo, of course, but for this year’s top spot of Best Actor Award in the Apsara Film and Television Producers Guild Awards.

Both the actors are neck-to-neck in a face off for the top spot of the best actor award. Apart from the two, the other actors who are in the race for the best actor award are Aamir Khan for Ghajini, Ranbir Kapoor for Wake Up Sid and Shahrukh Khan for Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi.

Also, as Love Aaj Kal and Kaminey is nominated in most of the categories, it will be intriguing to watch the battle between the actors’ films for the awards.

The Apsara Film and Television Producers Guild Awards is the Guild’s endeavor to honour excellence in cinema and television by the stalwarts of the industry itself. Over the years, the Apsara Awards has acknowledged talent, perseverance, innovation and pure artistry. The night will see a total of 31 awards being presented, five of which are for television, 23 for film and three special awards.

LudgerДата: Воскресенье, 07.02.2010, 02:51 | Сообщение # 60
Ангел Любви
Saif-Kareena to tie knot soon says mum
Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 15:13

One of B-Town’s hottest couple Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor are always in the media glare regarding the speculation on when are they tying the knot. Ever since the two went public with their affair Saifeena have been hounded by the paparazzi on their plans regarding marriage. Apparently, fanning the rumors of an early wedding, Saif’s mom Sharmila Tagore speaking to the media said, “I don’t have any objection to their marriage and they will soon wed.”

Sending media into frenzy, this affirmation, came from Sharmila on the occasion of the Censor Board of Film Certification meeting which was held at Jodhpur, India. Although, the couple has said time-and-again that they don’t have any intention of getting married soon, as their career is much more important than the marriage.

However, Sharmila Tagore’s statement clearly indicates that something is surely brewing between the lovey-dovey couple and they might have changed their mind and decided to tie the knot. Currently, Saif and Kareena are doing great professionally and have big projects in their kitty; therefore marriage is still a long shot, but mother-in-law Sharmila seems to believe otherwise!

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Саиф Али Кхана » Саиф Али Кхан - Saif Ali Khan » Саиф Али Кхан Saif Ali Khan статьи на иностранном языке
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz