Земля Любви

Главная | Регистрация | Вход
Вторник, 23.04.2024, 14:31
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Получить доспуп в скрытые разделы можно по запросу здесь //indialove.ucoz.ru/forum/7-785-2
  • Страница 4 из 4
  • «
Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Баччанов » Амитабх Баччан - Amitabh Bachchan » Амитабх Баччан - Amitabh Bachchan- статьи на иностранном
Амитабх Баччан - Amitabh Bachchan- статьи на иностранном
MayaДата: Суббота, 26.11.2011, 06:46 | Сообщение # 46
Лед и пламя
Статус: Offline
Bachchans give huge fillip to the ‘girl child’ in India
WEDNESDAY, NOV 23, 2011

Son preference is a well-documented phenomenon in India, with a report saying an estimated 500,000 female foetuses are aborted in the country every year. So when Bollywood’s first family, the Bachchans, welcomed the birth of a daughter with open arms, they may have given a huge fillip to the girl child.

Nearly a week after the event, the Bachchan family was still gushing about the newborn Tuesday when they finally brought her home from hospital.

“Goddess Lakshmi has come to our home and we have brought home Lakshmi ratan,” said Amitabh Bachchan about his granddaughter, born to son Abhishek and daughter-in-law Aishwarya.

The message could be lost to none.

Celebrities are often used as brand ambassadors by NGOs to drive home a point. And there can be no better example of that in India than Amitabh Bachchan, who was once successfully roped in for the polio vaccination drive.

What’s more, the birth of a girl child in his family has been hailed by other celebrities too, promising a larger impact on Bollywood fans.

Soon after Aishwarya gave birth Nov 16, TV host Mini Mathur tweeted: “My heart warms up 2 see the nation welcome a baby girl with so much love. Hope it learns 2 give the same affection to all our tiny angels.”

Gul Panag wrote: “Here’s hoping the little Bachchan baby girl will give many others a reason to let their baby girls actually BE born. In a country where #femalefoeticide is widespread, a baby girl born to celebrity parents will hopefully have some positive effect.”

Both Abhishek and his mother, Jaya Bachchan, were keen on a girl child.

“I wish for a healthy baby, hopefully, a daughter who looks just like Ash,” Abhishek said in an interview, while his mom expressed her desire to welcome a “poti” (granddaughter).

Naysayers had once wagged their tongues against Amitabh and accused him of being biased towards the male child when at a gathering in Varanasi in 2006 he said he wanted his son to get married and produce a son.

But they were proved wrong when an excited Big B tweeted after his granddaughter’s birth: “I AM DADA to the cutest baby girl, A dada ji … Ecstatic.”

The 69-year-old’s mega success on the big screen turned him into an icon and his celebrity status worked wonders when he was roped in to campaign for polio eradication in 2002.

The country has recorded a worst decadal child sex ratio since independence as per the Census of India 2011. According to a report, since 1991, 80 percent of districts in India have recorded a declining sex ratio with the state of Punjab being the worst.

The decline in the child sex ratio in India is evident in the census figures. In 2001, the figure was 927 girls to 1,000 boys. Ten years later it has fallen to 914 girls against 1,000 boys.

Haryana is said to be the worst affected state – grooms have to travel thousands of kilometers in search of a bride as there are not enough girls there.

“Most of the time when celebrities of high stature like Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan or Shabana Azmi promote a social campaign, it becomes the movement of new India as people start following them. Let’s hope that Abhishek and Ash’s baby girl creates the positive influence on all those families who are against the birth of the girl child,” said Meghna Rao who runs an NGO called Breakthrough.

“It might change the way people welcome the baby girl in India and I am hopeful that she will also change the rude attitude of people,” she added.

A study commissioned by the Health Ministry and Unicef and conducted by the Social and Rural Research Institute found that 73.6 percent guardians with children under the age of five in lower socio-economic categories could recall the television advertisement featuring Big B.

“The Bachchan family has always been responsible citizens, starting from the late Harivansh Rai Bachchan to Amitabh Bachchan and this is not only because of their status in society but because of their social responsibility towards society,” said designer Anu P.D., who is associated with NGO The Earth Foundation, which contributes to different healthcare segments.

“Aishwarya and Abhishek are blessed with a baby girl and I am sure this will increase awareness among the masses,” she said

Mi avvicino a lui nel cielo,
L'ho cadere nell'abisso,
Io sono per esso - Mi dispiace, orgoglio,
Lo seguii uno, gli ho detto una ...

MayaДата: Пятница, 30.12.2011, 09:24 | Сообщение # 47
Лед и пламя
Amitabh Bachchan : I will forever be proud that I am a part of Maharashtra
IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, December 27, 2011] 0 Comments

The iconic Big B was bestowed with The Lokmat Maanbindu award an award given for excellence in Maharashtra given by leading Maharashtrian publication Lokmat recently.

Receiving the award on the death anniversary of his mother, Big B spoke from his heart and thanked everybody for the honour. Excerpts from the speech

Honourable President, respected Shrimati Pratibhatai Patilji, Presiding Guest of honour Shri Sankarnarayanan ji, Vijay Darda Ji, the other dignitaries present on the stage, ladies and gentlemen...

I consider myself extremely fortunate to have received this prestigious award (Lokmat Maan Bindu award, and I offer my heartfelt gratitude to Lokmat and to everyone connected with the Lokmat family.

I have spent 42 years- that's more than three fourths of my life - in the venerable land of Mumbai and Maharshtra. And excepting my parents and education, whatever else I have been blessed with - recognition and public respect, my life partner and my grihast jeevan (married life), my children, my grandchildren - I have received only because of the love, respect and honour I have received from this wonderful, benevolent land of Maharashtra. I will forever be proud that I am a part of Maharashtra, because whatever I have received, whatever I am today, is solely because of Maharashtra and Mumbai.

This year, I had the opportunity of doing some good work in the field of art.

I worked in Aarakshan, the film that held a mirror to the nation on the state of education in India today, and the way several instruments of education are being established today.

Through KBC, I had the opportunity to meet the real India. Most of the contestants in KBC this year were from places that one hadn't even heard about. Driven solely by their inner strength, ambition, confidence, determination, education and curiosity, they scaled great heights on KBC. This year, KBC had presented the view that nobody is too small or humble for great achievements, and I am proud that my fellow-Indians proved this to be true on the show.

On a personal note, I would like to say that today is my venerable mother's death anniversary, and I believe that this award I have received today contains not just your love and blessings, but also those of my mother. Thank you for this!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Суббота, 03.03.2012, 07:42 | Сообщение # 48
Лед и пламя
Jaya & Amitabh in makeup man’s film
Meera Vohra, TNN | Mar 2, 2012, 12.00AM IST

After nearly two decades, Big B and Jaya Bachchan will be seen together in a Holi song sequence onscreen. Last seen together in a Holi song in "Silsila" , the real life couple will be lip syncing to - "Man Hoke Patang" - in the under production Bhojpuri film "Gangadevi", being produced by Big B's makeup man Deepak Sawant.

The song, which is an integral part of the film was shot prior to the hospitalisation and surgery of the superstar. The last Holi sequence Amitabh Bachchan was seen in, was "Holi Khele Raghuveera" in "Baghban" along with Hema Malini.

Sawant has great hopes from this song. "Whenever Amitji and Jayaji have teamed up for a Holi song, the result has been phenomenal. Whether it was "Holi Ke Din Dil Mil" in "Sholay" or the iconic song "Rang Barse" from "Silsila", it had created wonders. Though both of them celebrate Holi every year in real life, but onscreen they are doing it after a long time so there was great excitement when the song was being shot. I wanted that the song should be rendered by Amitji himself, but since he was out of station so it has been sung by Sudesh Bhonsale."

All praises for the superstar, Sawant continues, "Amitji had completed the shoot of the film before fixing up the date for his operation though he was suffering even then. He did not want to delay my film which would hit the theatres in April this year. We have made the film both in Bhojpuri and Hindi in order to have a larger audience and both the versions of the film will be released in theatres simultaneously."

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 08.08.2012, 13:45 | Сообщение # 49
Лед и пламя
‘Kaun Banega Crorepati 6′ to replace ‘Indian Idol 6′?

Asha Mahadevan2.20 PM IST 08.08.2012

Kaun Banega Crorepati 6 won’t be pushing Saas Bina Sasuraal off air. There had been speculation that Sony will change the time slots of their various weekday programmes to make way for their heavy weight game show, with SBS being the first to be axed. That buzz got stronger when Danish Khan, Senior Vice President and Marketing Head, Sony Entertainment Television, confirmed that KBC 6 will be aired at a prime time slot. But now we hear that KBC 6 won’t be replacing SBS. Instead, it will replace Indian Idol 6! Yes, Amitabh Bachchan will now visit your homes on weekends instead of weekdays.

For the past five seasons, including the first two which aired on Star Plus, KBC has always been telecast on weeknights. This is the first time it has been slotted for the weekend. The total number of episodes will be between 60 and 90 as usual. Which means with just two episodes per week, instead of the usual four-five, KBC 6 will have a longer run than its previous seasons. That’s more ad revenue for the channel that lost its hit show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa to Colors this year. It also gives Sony time to come up with a show that will be strong enough to replace KBC 6. Even the target audience of senior citizens, adults and children (not teenagers as such) will find it easier to watch the show on weekends than weeknights. Did the channel plan this last year? Is that why KBC 5’s repeat telecast was aired during weekends? Or was the decision taken after the channel realised that Amitabh may not be able to shoot for long stretches of time due to health reasons and other professional commitments? Whatever the reason, this seems like a win-win situation in theory but we’ll have to wait and see if it works out that way.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 21.08.2012, 13:16 | Сообщение # 50
Лед и пламя
Amitabh Bachchan makes his Facebook debut!

Prathamesh Jadhav1.21 PM IST 08.21.2012

After twiddling his thumbs to text interesting stuff on his blog and broadcast his exciting tweets, Big B is now on Facebook!

How many 70-year-olds make use of social media’s various tools, including blogs, Twitter and Facebook, to great effect to stay connected with the wide, wild world? Very few indeed! And here we have Amitabh Bachchan, the big daddy of Bollywood, about to turn 70 soon, embracing the brave new world of social networking with open arms. He already has a blog that enjoys the incredible support of millions of his fans from around the globe and has 3,299,786 followers on Twitter. And now Big B is on Facebook!

“Ok .. some advance news .. Looks like I shall be on FaceBook from tomorrow … looks like .. wait for confirmation !!,” tweeted the baap of Bollywood last night. And just when we were eager to see Sr Bachchan making his FB debut, we were sweetly surprised to find his account there this morning. And what did we see? As expected, the timeline of Big B’s Facebook account has everything – from his rare pictures to his incredible achievements, his filmography to his party pictures with friends and family- to keep you hooked. And guess what? Even before an hour after making his presence felt on Facebook, the superstar has more than seven lakh fans ‘liking’ him. The actor shared this news on Twitter, saying, “T 843 –“ YIPPEE !! Am on FaceBook !! My ID : http://FaceBook.com/AmitabhBachchan . ANNDDD !! Its close to 8 lakhs in half an hour !! Keep it coming, Baby !”.

Big B has been giving regular updates on his very active life via his blog. He also shares pearls of wisdom and the profound experience he has gained in his career as an actor, spanning over four long decades. Remember, Bachchan also broke the news of his daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s pregnancy, her baby’s birth and announced the name of his granddaughter Aaradhya on Twitter when it was time to do so. We are confident that Big B will be as super-active on FB as he’s been on the micro-blogging site.

But will he share a picture or two of granddaughter Aaradhya too? We can’t wait to see those! Just keep your fingers crossed…

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Четверг, 01.11.2012, 13:56 | Сообщение # 51
Лед и пламя
Big B moved by courage of acid attack victim

By IANS, Thursday, November 01, 2012

Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is blown over by the grit and strength of an acid attack victim, a female from Jharkhand, whom he met while shooting for a special episode of his game show "Kaun Banega Crorepati 6" (KBC).

"It has been a most traumatic and disturbing evening on the sets of KBC, where we have recorded the special episode called 'doosra mauka' - a second chance, for those that are afflicted by horrendous acts of violence," Amitabh wrote on his blog srbachchan.tumblr.com.

"Sonali Mukherjee from Jharkhand, a pretty young girl was harassed by three boys in her neighbourhood and when she repelled their unwanted advances towards her, they threw acid on her face and destroyed it," he added.

In the attack, Mukherjee lost her eyes, hearing and speech. She was accompanied by actress Lara Dutta, who works towards helping women in distress.

Though hearing about the ghastly act left Amitabh disturbed, he is amazed by the her courage.

"The three boys are out on bail. Sonali has through sheer grit and strength fought for her survival for nine years, has had 22 surgeries done to repair her face and still has a long way to go," the 70-year-old said.

"Denied of justice, she pleaded publicly to end her life through the process of euthanasia. Denied of that too because euthanasia is illegal in the country, she decided to not remain silent and suffer."

"She is now able to speak, hear, but cannot see. Her story is one of immense courage and fortitude. The nation salutes her as do all of us, but simultaneously hangs its head in shame for this dastardly act - an ugly reminder of the kind of evil that exists in our society," he added.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Воскресенье, 09.12.2012, 11:18 | Сообщение # 52
Лед и пламя
Italy honours Amitabh Bachchan at Florence Film Festival
PTI | Dec 08, 2012, 19:42PM IST

Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has been honoured at the ongoing ‘River To River 2012’ Indian Film Festival in Florence, where he was presented with the keys of the City of Firenze.

The 70-year-old actor said he was overwhelmed with the beauty of the capital city of the Italian region of Tuscany as well as the honour bestowed on him.

"Overwhelmed as I am with the beauty and elegance of Firenze, the opening of the River to River 12 India Film Festival tonight at the Odeon Cinema, one of its oldest is a delight to be present at, where the Deputy Mayor of the City, with his designated sash or ribbon of honour around his shoulder, presents me with the keys of the City of Firenze, and invites me to the city again not as a tourist but as a guest.

"Nothing could have been more overwhelming than this recognition, in the presence of the Ambassador to Italy of India and other distinguished guests," Bachchan wrote on his blog.

The seven day film extravaganza will also have a retrospective of Bachchan, where his films like ‘Deewar’, ‘Black’ and ‘Sholay’ will be screened.

'Everlasting Light', a documentary on the life and career of Big B by Ram Madhvani, will also be screened at the fest.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 30.01.2013, 13:21 | Сообщение # 53
Лед и пламя
Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan in trouble over a land scam?

Prathamesh Jadhav12.20 PM IST 01.30.2013

The Bachchans are always in the news! But this time around, the powerful family of Bollywood is getting all the attention for a not so good reason. Former IPS officer YP Singh has said that the Bachchan family has put their money into a project that’s being built adjacent to the Metro car shed in DN Nagar, Andheri, Mumbai. This mall, Singh claims, has violated many BMC norms.

Singh also targeted the BMC and alleged that the civic body is working hand-in-glove with the builders – Ecstacy Reality Private Ltd. According to Singh’s claim, the 34-acre land had been reserved for a sewerage plant, recreational ground and home for the displaced. But in 2005, following a notification, this land was de-reserved for the Metro car shed, with a buffer zone of 30 metres around the periphery of the land. And now the mall in question is being built inside the buffer zone, which was earmarked for a tree plantation to avoid noise pollution.

BMC officials too, Singh alleged, completely ignored provisions of development planning and the sanctity of buffer zones and gave the nod. He also stated that the land was actually earmarked for tree plantation. “Though we cannot say that the Bachchan family gave the loan to a real estate firm to build the mall, it is now clear that the mall is being built on illegal ground. The Bachchan family must take the loan back and ask the BMC to demolish the partly-constructed mall…the family is known for its good work in the society, so it should wash its hands of the issue,” said Singh in a press conference, claiming that Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan had given a loan of Rs 9 crores to the firm.

Ecstasy Realty Private in a statement maintained that they have not violated any norms. The firm clarified that the Bachchans had bought a property from Ecstasy and there was nothing illegal in the process. Amitabh Bachchan and wife Jaya are yet to respond to these claims.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Среда, 27.02.2013, 13:05 | Сообщение # 54
Лед и пламя
Why was Amitabh Bachchan protesting in Bhopal?
Prathamesh JadhavLast Updated: 2.59 PM IST 02.26.2013

The superstar of the millennium was seen shouting slogans and breaking the police barricade on the streets of Bhopal

Amitabh Bachchan is known for voicing his opinion when it matters. The otherwise politically correct superstar doesn’t shy away from giving his take on various social issues and even puts forth his views with dignity. Perhaps he’s reflecting the same sentiment, albeit more vociferously and bravely, in his forthcoming film Satyagraha

The 70-year-old actor was seen shouting slogans at the top his voice and even seen breaking the barricades put up by the police. When we inquired further about the whole affair, a little birdie told us that Big B was shooting a scene for Satyagraha. It is said that Amitabh’s role in the film is based on popular social activist Anna Hazare. In the scene, we see Bachchan take to fasting as a form of protest.

So moved was Big B with the scene – that also had other Bollywood stars like Arjun Rampal and Ajay Devgn – that he put up those pictures on a social networking site. “The face of revolution – ‘Satyagraha’ shoot .. police, water canons, lathi charge.” “More of ‘Satyagraha’ … the voice of the people must be heard .. !! a scene shot yesterday,” tweeted the veteran.

Do you think Amitabh’s role in this film will inspire today’s youth to stand up for their own rights?

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 03.05.2013, 07:31 | Сообщение # 55
Лед и пламя
Amitabh Bachchan gets his own poster for The Great Gatsby!

Reza Noorani Last Updated: 4.19 PM IST 04.30.2013

We thought it was a big deal after Amitabh Bachchan got himself a solo poster for making a short appearance in the big budget Hollywood film The Great Gatsby, and that he totally deserved it. After all, he is part of not just any Hollywood film, but one directed by Baz Luhrman with a big-name star cast and a significant role. But Amitabh doesn’t think so.

Recently when Luhrman, director of The Great Gatsby decided that Amitabh deserved to get his own poster, considering the role that Big B plays is a pivotal part of the epic novel, our man refused. In a tweet, he said, “The poster of ‘The Great Gatsby’, something I thought to be too presumptuous but Baz Luhrmann insisted that it be done so there”. He added, “The poster of mine for ‘The Great Gatsby‘… not worthy of being there, considering my minuscule role, but Baz Luhrmann insisted”, clarified the veteran actor.

Now if it was any other superstar who was making a debut in a big budget Hollywood movie, you can be sure that he would be out and about with his PR team, hawking himself to whichever media would listen. But Amitabh Bachchan is too classy for that! So check out this awesome poster of The Great Gatsby, in which he plays Meyer Wolfsheim. And we’re sure that by the strength of this role, there will be many more to follow from Hollywood for our Shahenshah!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 03.05.2013, 07:31 | Сообщение # 56
Лед и пламя
Amitabh Bachchan gets the loudest cheer at The Great Gatsby premiere in New York

Deboshree GhoshLast Updated: 6.50 PM IST 05.02.2013

The US media was surprised to discover that it wasn’t Leonardo Di Caprio or Toby Maguire who the audience went berserk about, but Amitabh Bachchan for whom they hooted with great energy and vigour at the premiere of The Great Gatsby. It seems when the media heard people cheering at the top of their voice, they expected Leo to make an entry, but were stunned to discover that all that happy screaming was for the none other than Amitabh Bachchan who plays the role of Meyer Wolfsheim, also a mentor to the central character in the film.

Big B thanked his fans for showing such great enthusiasm. He also wrote on a social networking site that if his fans wouldn’t have crowded the stands, nobody would have had even noticed him.

Senior Bachchan looked dapper in a suit as he signed autographs and posed for the paparazzi. He couldn’t stop expressing his gratitude towards his admirers – who cheered for him in the virtual world and on the streets of NYC. Now you know who’s more famous than the Titanic dude, it’s the legendary Amitabh Bachchan, of course!

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 03.05.2013, 07:32 | Сообщение # 57
Лед и пламя
Bachchan goes to Hollywood!

CineswamiLast Updated: 6.09 PM IST 08.06.2012

Finally, after decades in the Indian industry, Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan has joined the elite international league. The reason for his recent hush-hush visit to Sydney is now clear. It’s official – the Big B has joined the cast of Baz Luhrmann’s $125 million 3D epic The Great Gatsby, an adaptation of F Scott Fitzgerald’s great American novel.

Baz Luhrmann is no stranger to Bollywood as he had Nicole Kidman gyrate to Anu Malik’s Chamma Chamma from China Gate in his musical Moulin Rouge. Bachchan will play the role of the shadowy Jewish gambler Meyer Wolfsheim. He’ll rub shoulders with global heartthrob Leonardo DiCaprio who essays the title role. Other international stars in the film include Tobey Maguire and Carey Mulligan. The Warner Bros Pictures’ and Village Roadshow Pictures’ production commenced principal photography in Sydney this week.

Warner Bros describes the film thus: “The Great Gatsby follows Fitzgerald-like, would-be writer Nick Carraway as he leaves the Midwest and comes to New York City in the spring of 1922, an era of loosening morals, glittering jazz and bootleg kings. Chasing his own American Dream, Nick lands next door to a mysterious, party-giving millionaire, Jay Gatsby, and across the bay from his cousin, Daisy, and her philandering, blue-blooded husband, Tom Buchanan. It is thus that Nick is drawn into the captivating world of the super rich, their illusions, loves and deceits. As Nick bears witness, within and without the world he inhabits, he pens a tale of impossible love, incorruptible dreams and high-octane tragedy, and holds a mirror to our own modern times and struggles.”

Luhrmann said: “Fitzgerald loved the movies and was a passionate believer in the power of cinema. The Great Gatsby has been adapted for the screen no less than four times. Fitzgerald’s story defies time and geography. The vision and the goal of our remarkable cast and creatives is to do justice to the deftness of Fitzgerald’s telling, and illuminate its big ideas and humanity. This is our challenge and our adventure.”

Bachchan’s tryst with Hollywood nearly happened when he was offered and turned down the role of Saladin in Ridley Scott’s Kingdom of Heaven. The role eventually went to Syrian actor Ghassan Massoud. But perhaps the most famous snubbing of Hollywood by an Indian actor was when Dilip Kumar turned down the role of Sherif Ali in David Lean’s Lawrence of Arabia. The role went to Omar Sharif who became an instant global name. There are, of course, recent instances of Indian actors acting in Hollywood productions. But then again, Politics of Love and Hisss aren’t really A-list productions – how can they be, if they star Mallika Sherawat…

So Bachchan joins the exalted company of Irrfan Khan who has a slew of international credits including Life of Pi, The Warrior and The Amazing Spiderman besides Slumdog Millionaire that also had Anil Kapoor. Here’s hoping that Bachchan brings home that much awaited acting Oscar to India.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Пятница, 03.05.2013, 07:33 | Сообщение # 58
Лед и пламя
Amitabh Bachchan to do Hollywood film for free

BollywoodLifeLast Updated: 1.04 PM IST 09.12.2011

Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan will be seen in a special appearance in the remake of The Great Gatsby starring Leonardo DiCaprio. The actor said that he will act for free in his Hollywood debut also starring Tobey Maguire, Carey Mulligan and Isla Fisher.

Apparently, Big B has waived off his fee for the role in the film. The actor, who will play the character of Meyer Wolfsheim, a Jewish gambler, will be seen in merely one scene and hence insisted on doing the role for free. The Great Gatsby is a classic novel written by F Scott Fitzgerald which talks about life post World War I. Luhrmann has already begun shooting the film in Australia which will be made in 3D at a budget of $126m. Luhrmann had met up with Amitabh last year, “Baz Luhrmann during his private visit to India, had dropped by my office to meet me and presented me with some paintings of a prominent painter that was accompanying him,” Bachchan wrote in his blog. “He called last month and wondered if I would do this small role in his film and I agreed. It is a friendly gesture,” he added. Big B went to Sydney for the script reading and dress rehearsal with the rest of the cast and crew of the film. “It has been a wonderful experience to be a part of their system and to observe with what detail and diligence they work,” he wrote. In an interview earlier, Luhrmann also spoke of his excitement to have Amitabh on board for his film. The director had also expressed his love for Bollywood movies and songs.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

MayaДата: Вторник, 25.06.2013, 12:56 | Сообщение # 59
Лед и пламя
Amitabh Bachchan and Manju Warrier in jewellery ad!            

June 25, 2013 1:20pm

Popular Malayalam actor Manju Warrier and Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan will feature in a television advertisement for a jewellery brand.

“The advertisement will be filmed towards the end of this month, and it will go on air from July 15. The advertisement will be part of the brand campaign ‘Vishwasam Athalle Ellam’ of Kalyan Jewellers,” said the spokesperson of Push Integrated Communications, makers of the ad.

Amitabh, who is already one among the brand ambassadors of Kalyan Jewellers, previously shot an ad-film with Malayalam actor Dileep, who is Manju’s husband.

After 14 years of wedlock, Manju makes a comeback with this commercial. She is known for her work in Malayalam films such as Aram Thampuran and Kanmadam.

L'ho cadere nell'abisso,

Сообщение отредактировал Maya - Вторник, 25.06.2013, 12:56

LudgerДата: Понедельник, 02.04.2018, 09:59 | Сообщение # 60
Ангел Любви
Amitabh Bachchan: Film Has Lost Its Charm
Apr 02, 2018, 08:16

Amitabh Bachchan shared his thoughts as he reflected on a roundtable event held to debate and ascertain the importance of film heritage and its preservation

Amitabh Bachchan, who met multiple Oscar-nominated filmmaker Christopher Nolan to talk about celluloid films in the digital era, rues that films have lost their charm due to the growth of digitalisation. "The word film has suddenly lost its charm, for there does not seem to be any need to shoot films on film. It's all digital now," Bachchan wrote on his blog.

He shared his thoughts as he reflected on a roundtable event held to debate and ascertain the importance of film heritage and its preservation. Nolan and visual artist Tacita Dean are here for the fourth edition of Reframing the Future of Film, hosted by Viacom18 in association with the Film Heritage Foundation.
The cine icon, 75, pointed out that what was once known as the "film industry", where celebrities were "known as 'film stars'", has now gone digital. "In the absence of that medium and that product, it would be quite in order to call ourselves 'robotic genes' or words of similar sound…. 'digi act' or 'digi digi'. Whatever… it would be an issue that would need consideration," he added.

источник: https://www.mid-day.com/article....9272155

amore amore mio la luce del mattino
amore amore mio sei tu in ogni tuo respiro
amore amore mio c'è un angolo di cielo blu
sei tu la più bella, la più bella del mondo
sei l'unica stella di notte di gïorno

Форум Земля Любви индомания » Болливуд » Семейство Баччанов » Амитабх Баччан - Amitabh Bachchan » Амитабх Баччан - Amitabh Bachchan- статьи на иностранном
  • Страница 4 из 4
  • «
Поиск:

Составляем слова на хинди (для вставки символа в форму кликните по нему)

ि

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 | Создать бесплатный сайт с uCoz